Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,769 members, 7,945,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (257400 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:18am On Dec 06, 2023
sonmvayina:
"- Indians have been waiting for Kalki for 3700 years. - Buddhists have been waiting for Maitreya for 2600 years. - The Jews have been waiting for the Messiah for 2500 years. - Christians have been waiting for Jesus for 2000 years. - Sunnah waits for Prophet Issa 1400 years. - Muslims have been waiting for a messiah from the lineage of Muhammad for 1300 years. - The Shiites have been waiting for Mandi for 1080 years. - The Drussians have been waiting for Hamza ibn Ali for 1000 years. African spirituality waits for no one to come, Our Ancestors Embrace NATURE and Never believe A "Savior" a Clone coming from the Sky to save them" until EURÓPEANS CAME WITH LIES. Most Religions Embrace the idea of A “Savior” and declare that the world will remain filled with evil until that Savior comes and fills it with goodness and righteousness. Our problem on this planet is people are expecting an ILLUSI0N to come and solve their problems instead of Them to Solve it by themselves"

I could curse you and you will be irredeemable. I chose not to this morning
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by sonmvayina(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
MrPresident1:

I could curse you and you will be irredeemable. I chose not to this morning

Last time I checked, you where a low life miserable retard that has been talking to himself on this thread....

And you want to open your latrine for a son of the water spirits...

Mind yourself oh..
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
https://thehill.com/policy/international/4345665-un-chief-guterres-article-99-gaza-crisis/

United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres on Wednesday invoked Article 99 of the U.N. charter for the first time, citing a “severe risk of collapse of the humanitarian system in Gaza,” as the war rages on between Israel and the militant group Hamas.

In a letter to José Javier De la Gasca Lopez Domínguez, the current U.N. Security Council president, Guterres said he expects “public order to completely break down due to desperate conditions, rendering even limited humanitarian assistance impossible.”

The invocation of Article 99 allows the U.N. secretary-general to bring the attention of the security council to “any matter which in his opinion may threaten the maintenance of international peace and security,” per the U.N.

Guterres warned of an “even worse” situation unfolding in the besieged territory, including epidemic diseases and an increase in pressure to send displaced civilians to surrounding countries.

The letter marks a rare and significant move by the U.N. chief, who has repeatedly called for a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas amidst the rising death toll and destruction of Gaza, which has been controlled by Hamas since 2007.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2023
One critical step to understanding prophecy is to understand the prophetic timelines, if you do not understand the timelines, you will make a mess of the prophecy, you will not understand it for example:

Matthew 24:6
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

This verse even though it is still active at this time is actually dying, this verse is not beginning, this verse was active immediately the tribulation began, but now that the tribulation is ending, it should not be the emphasis. We are told at this time to lift up our heads in hope, not to bow them down in fear and trepidation.

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh

This period is not to emphasize that wars and rumours of war are coming. This time is the period to look up with hope, fervently beseeching the Lord, to send help to us

Judges 2:17-18
King James Version
17 And yet they would not hearken unto their judges, but they went a whoring after other gods, and bowed themselves unto them: they turned quickly out of the way which their fathers walked in, obeying the commandments of the Lord; but they did not so.
18 And when the Lord raised them up judges, then the Lord was with the judge, and delivered them out of the hand of their enemies all the days of the judge: for it repented the Lord because of their groanings by reason of them that oppressed them and vexed them.

The Judge will come, David Michael, Emmanuel, he will come and save us
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Matthew 24:45-46
King James Version
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2023
Luke 21:33-35
King James Version
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

The hard times are not commencing. The hard times are ending. Jesus Christ will first be elevated as king over the earth, then he will come in power and great glory and this is when Israel will be raised from the dead and changed from corruptibility to incorruptibility
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2023
What ends tribulation in Israel is the appearance of a saviour, a judge, sent from the LORD to redeem his people. Let us have a basic understanding of one fact: if we do not see that Judge or saviour, Nigerians should forget any lessening of their burden. President Tinubu cannot help anybody, himself is a captive, who does as he is told as it is written:

Revelation 17:18
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth

So this woman, this great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth, including King Tinubu of Nigeria, is the one that rules and gives orders and every king must obey or that king will lose their throne and may also lose their lives. Your kings are chosen over you and a facade called democracy is used to make it seem like you have a hand or a choice in the matter.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:29am On Dec 08, 2023
Deuteronomy 4:30
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee

Deuteronomy 28:26
And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away

This is what Israel becomes when they enter tribulation, they become carcasses, because the presence of the Lord is no longer with them, they become prey to all kinds of dangerous beasts flying, walking, crawling, creeping, scuppering, or scampering. This is the genesis of epochs such as the transsaharan slave trade, transatlantic slave trade, colonialism, imperialism, neocolonialism and it continues to these very day, physical chains have been replaced with economic chains; strangers eat the best of the land while the children beg for bread and pittance, toiling heavily for chicken change, and it gets worse and worse, and the people are so heavy laden they cannot stop to ask the source of their problems. They heap all the blames on the leaders that the woman, the great city, has placed on them, they don't have an idea how this evil woman makes their daily lives a living hell

Judges 2:11-16
King James Version
11 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim:
12 And they forsook the Lord God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt, and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that were round about them, and bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the Lord to anger.
13 And they forsook the Lord, and served Baal and Ashtaroth.
14 And the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel, and he delivered them into the hands of spoilers that spoiled them, and he sold them into the hands of their enemies round about, so that they could not any longer stand before their enemies.
15 Whithersoever they went out, the hand of the Lord was against them for evil, as the Lord had said, and as the Lord had sworn unto them: and they were greatly distressed.
16 Nevertheless the Lord raised up judges, which delivered them out of the hand of those that spoiled them.

So, whenever they are oppressed, God sends his judges to them to help them. This is how Jephthah came, Barak, Samson, David, Samuel, Deborah, Gideon, the Lord raised these men and women, to help his flock when their groaning became unbearable

Nigerians, your politicians are captives as you are, from President Tinubu to the smallest councillor, if the woman orders them to buy 200 brand new bullet proof jeeps rather then build schools or hospitals, that is what they will do. If the woman orders President Tinubu to carry 3000persons to COP 28 in Dubai, that is what will happen, and you cannot do nothing. Newspapers and television presenters will wrote and say many things to rile, incense, and inflame you, yet you can do nothing, impotent anger, nothing you can do. There is no power in your hands, you have become carcasses, because the Lord is not with you, he has given you into the hands of the people who hate you because of your transgressions.

Mushroom churches and mosques is not spirituality. Overt religiosity without righteousness, Nigerians have become corrupted from top to bottom, all of these orchestrated by this won, this city that lives and rule over the kings of the earth

When you begin to see the Bible as the story of the world and not as a book of archane religious platitudes, that is nwhen you begin to have understanding.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2023
Do you know the spiritual meaning of Nigeria? It means the land of the carcasses. The land of the human carcasses.
Niger - Black - Dead mentally and spiritually, the land of dry bones
Ria- Area

Judges 10:6-8
6 And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim, and Ashtaroth, and the gods of Syria, and the gods of Zidon, and the gods of Moab, and the gods of the children of Ammon, and the gods of the Philistines, and forsook the Lord, and served not him.
7 And the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel, and he sold them into the hands of the Philistines, and into the hands of the children of Ammon.
8 And that year they vexed and oppressed the children of Israel: eighteen years, all the children of Israel that were on the other side Jordan in the land of the Amorites, which is in Gilead.

The anger of the Lord was hot against Israel and a host was given to scatter the holy people in 70AD Daniel 8:10-12

This is the great tribulation, and it has progressed from physical iron chains to even deadlier mental and socio economic and political chains. Nigerian is the land of then people chained down with iron, the land of the forsaken and afflicted of the Lord, they are the people whonsit in darkness and in the shadow of death being bound in affliction and iron Psalm 107:10

The great tribulation started in 70AD. How can one chase a thousand if God has not forsaken them? How could human beings be transported as cargo and used as slaves if they have not been mentally destroyed?

When Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord and his anger was kind against them, he sold them to their enemies; they became defenceless carcases

God sent Othniel Caleb's younger brother, to save Israel form Chushanrishaim, king of Mesopotamia after 8years of oppression

God sent Ehud Gera the Benjamite to save Israel from fat Eglon, king of Moab
God sent Shamgar to deliver Israel

God sent Deborah and Barak Abinoam to save Israel from Jabin of Canaan and Sisera his Army chief

God sent Jephthah to save Israel from the oppression of the Ammonites and the Philistines who had oppressed them for 18years

The Midianites impoverished Israel until God sent Gideon to them

God did not use politicians to save Israel

In this present day, the Israel of God have been pulverised and pauperized by the woman, the great city that rules and places kings over them, and then uses these kings to oppress them to death. The carcase of the people living in bondage affliction and iron have been meat for all kinds of beasts and fowls

If not to Chinese loans, how did you think Nigeria survived 8years under Buhari after you WICKEDLY and EVILLY rejected Jonathan? How do you think Nigeria is surviving under Tinubu?

Isaiah 16:4
Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab; be thou a covert to them from the face of the spoiler: for the extortioner is at an end, the spoiler ceaseth, the oppressors are consumed out of the land

The Lord has sent help. A judge has come to help Israel, a frayer has arrived to pursue away the evil birds and beasts feasting on the carcase of Israel. The man by whom our God will help his people has arrived

1 Chronicles 17:6
Wheresoever I have walked with all Israel, spake I a word to any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people, saying, Why have ye not built me an house of cedars

The feeder and helper is here

Matthew 24:
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2023
Psalm 89:19-21
King James Version
19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
What ends tribulation in Israel is the appearance of a saviour, a judge, sent from the LORD to redeem his people. Let us have a basic understanding of one fact: if we do not see that Judge or saviour, Nigerians should forget any lessening of their burden.

No politician will help Nigeria. There is no whiz kid miracle working politician coming to save Nigerians. Tinubu cannot help you, he cannot even help himself, he must do as he is told and nothing more.

Help can only come when the Lord sends someone to fray away the ravenous beasts devouring the carcasses, if the frayer does not come, there will be no respite. I wanted to tell you this completely

Jeremiah 7:33
And the carcases of this people shall be meat for the fowls of the heaven, and for the beasts of the earth; and none shall fray them away

This is the dispersal of Israel and this is the great tribulation, famine, pestilences, swords, arrows, guns bullets, lack, want, deprivation, poverty, disease, pain, sorrow, death

Jeremiah 34:17
Therefore thus saith the Lord; Ye have not hearkened unto me, in proclaiming liberty, every one to his brother, and every man to his neighbour: behold, I proclaim a liberty for you, saith the Lord, to the sword, to the pestilence, and to the famine; and I will make you to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

Israel did not obey the Lord and God sent them out of his land into every nation on earth. Then he sent famines, pestilences, and the sword after them such that even in the nations where they were dispersed, they were kidnapped, enslaved, pauperized, and pulverised into nonentities. What is the nature of the great tribulation? Wars, rumours of war, famines, droughts, pestilences, earthquakes. This tribulation began from 70AD

The hard times are not commencing, they are ending
Look up with hope and not down with fear

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
They are already recharging their moloch with Palestinian blood just as the Aztecs used to recharge kukulkan with human blood. This time around, it will fail

Your time is up. Your bloody sacrifice will not be accepted. It is going to boomerang upon you. The wrath of God is upon you to destroy you completely, and to take off your yoke from off the neck of his children

You have dared the Lord and he will now arise to destroy you

Ezekiel 35:5-7
King James Version
5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:
6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.

Mount Seir, Esau, Edom, Bozrah, Amalek, Idumea one and the same person. You have troubled the earth enough

Psalm 89:18-35
King James Version
18 For the Lord is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.
19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.
26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.
27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

The helper is now here with us
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
In the name of the Most High God, His Preeminence, David Michael, Emmanuel 1 by the Grace of God, King of kings, Lord of lords, Lion of the tribe of Judah.

Psalm 89:24
But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
The ongoing killing of Palestinians by the Israelis is a blood sacrifice to their moloch. This will fail. The time of evil is up!

Isaiah 49:25-26
King James Version
25 But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Isaiah 14:29
Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

From Babylon the mother to Amalek the daughter; the serpent's root has brought forth a cockatrice, their fruit is a fiery flying serpent that drink and drenches itself in human blood.

The serpent is dead and no amount of human blood will bring it back. The serpent is dead!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2023
Father Lord, look down with mercy upon us, look down upon us and show us mercy, for your great name's sake alone. We have gone and not returned, we have completely forgotten our place of refuge, we have abandoned you completely, in our thoughts, in our words, in our deeds, we have departed from you completely, and our lives have become miserable, we spend our days in burdensome toil, and our nights in peril.

Have mercy upon us according to the multitude of your loving kindness. Show us mercy and break our chains and our shackles, for your great name's sake alone please do this, please send help to us and have mercy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
Isaiah 11:11-12
King James Version
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

The Lord has promised to gather and reassemble the outcasts of Israel, He will gather all the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. If you believe you are of Israel, then you are of Israel, that is your ancient jeitage calling to you. If you believe you're heathen, you're heathen, there is no argument, the Bible is clear, the Lord will set up an ensign for the nations, David Michael, and shall assemble all the outcasts of Israel and Judah

Zephaniah 3:10-11
King James Version
10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.
11 In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
When did Hamas become a terror group? After October 7?

Where was Hamas when PLO headed by Yasser Arafat held pole position among the Palestinians? Hamas is a latter day organisation. Hamas represents an ideology, the ideology of resistance to occupation and maltreatment, there was PLO before Hamas, there will be others after Hamas who will fuelled by nothing but rage and desire for vengeance. You cannot eliminate an ideology by guns and bullets and carpet bombing people, and unending massacre, slaughter and genocide, it is not possible.

Because Hamas, that was created funded and developed by Israel, is a terrorist group, so therefore there will be indiscriminate killing and slaughter of the people of Gaza in order to destroy and eliminate Hamas, this is the Israeli narrative that we must believe. Gaza has been under socioeconomic and blockade by air land and sea by the Israelis for how many years now? Gaza is the most densely populated strip of land in the world, the relentless bombing by the Israelis has left no part of the strip safe for anyone.

Forget about the eliminating Hamas rouse. Hamas is an Israeli creation

The truth about what is happening in Gaza is that the Israelis are trying to recharge their moloch with Palestinian blood

This will fail. It has failed. The serpent is dead!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2023
Zephaniah 3:9-11
King James Version
9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.

10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

11 In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ephesians 6:18
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2023
Ezekiel 7:24
King James Version
24 Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.

It is important to understand this completely and unequivocally, the Bible shows us the people who are currently the owners of Jerusalem, the blessed book shows us who they really are:

Luke 21:23-25
King James Version
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Look at the passage above, it talks about great distress in the land, it talks about wrath upon the people, but the context gives the dateline for the events! Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the gentiles until the times of the gentiles be fulfilled. The great tribulation of Israel begins with the dispersing of Israel, and Jerusalem, the holy place of the Israelites, shall be trodden down of the gentiles until the times of the gentiles is fulfilled.

In your very educated and exposed mind, is this talking about a future tribulation or something that happened in the past and is still continuing?

We are at the tail end of the tribulation and dispersing of Israel. The times of the gentiles is fulfilled and over when we all see David Michael, the Frayer, the Deliverer, the mighty one of Jacob, the Lion of the tribe of Judah. He will bring in a period wherein your greatest endeavour in all of your existence will be to avoid drunkenness, surfeit, and wallowing in the cares and luxuries of life. So, therefore, which stupid hard times are you expecting?

The hard times are not coming, they are ending. Do not allow yourself to be deceived. Look up with hope, not down with trepidation and fear, your redeemer has come. Look at the distress of nations all around you, these are signs of the end of the tribulation, Nigeria is distressed, Ghana is distressed, Argentina is distressed etc, don't look down in fear, look up in hope!

So who are these people who are the worst of the heathen, the basest of men? If God is love and riches and prosperity and mercy, then these people are the opposite of God. They are poverty and penury, lack want and desperate need, they are joyless, wicked, cruel, and merciless The sun that rises from the west can only be a base sun, this is why the world is in a base position, upside down, everything is inverted, evil is exalted over good, promiscuity is exalted over chastity, homosexuality is exalted over the original male and female template, poverty is the order of the world, the sun that rose from the west is the cause of it all

Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2023
If Judah is the top of Israel and the King comes from Judah, then the top of the heathen will be the pseudo-jews, the offspring of Rome, the top of the Edom-Babylon-Rome Confederacy, Amalek who raised his hands against the throne of the Lord and in so doing acquired first position among the haters of God.

2 Thessalonians 2:2-4
King James Version
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jerusalem is the temple of God and Amalek now seats there.

Revelation 2:9
King James Version
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
King James Version
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

When the Lord raises his redeemer, David Michael, Emmanuel 1, the Sun of righteousness, these people, these troublers of the peace of the whole earth shall be so downgraded they will be like ashes and dust underfoot!

Malachi 4:2-4
King James Version
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2023
Genesis 36:12
And Timna was concubine to Eliphaz Esau's son; and she bare to Eliphaz Amalek: these were the sons of Adah Esau's wife.

This is how Amalek became the top son of Edom: When Israel left Egypt, Amalek was the first to attack Israel

Exodus 17:8
8 Then came Amalek, and fought with Israel in Rephidim.

Amalek ambushed Israel and is the first fight against the Word and Will of God, by so doing gained primacy as the number one son of Esau.

Numbers 24:20
King James Version
20 And when he looked on Amalek, he took up his parable, and said, Amalek was the first of the nations; but his latter end shall be that he perish for ever.

Esau presently holds the primacy of the world, and his son Amalek sits in the temple of God showing himself as God. This is the worst of the heathen that now seats in Jerusalem showing himself as God

2 Thessalonians 2:2-4
King James Version
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Have you ever wondered why the Israelis were the lead in the worldwide response to the corona virus pandemic? During those times, we kept hearing 'data from Israel, data from Israel, data from Israel'. The corona virus pandemic was from God and it was the first horseman representing Jesus Christ, with a crown (corona) on his head, sitting on a white horse, with the bow of mercy in his hands. It was a no match and the only thing that could be used to describe the mismatch was using one of the weakest viruses in nature to lay prostrate all the high towers of Edom.

Revelation 6:2
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer

Amalek led the rebellion against the presence of God's son, as he always did.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2023
Sergey Lavrov, Russia's foreign minister, is also showing you what the tribulation is all about, but you will not believe him because you know it all in you recalcitrant mind

West’s ‘500-year dominance’ ending – Lavrov
The formation of a multipolar world is the objective course of history, the Russian foreign minister said

https://www.rt.com/news/588887-lavrov-west-multipolar-doha/

Rome ruled from 70AD till it fell in circa 500AD. From circa 500AD to circa 1500AD was the millennial reign of Christ when anointed men took over the rulership of e earth. Circa 1500AD Rome was released from the bottomless pit, and has tormented and deceived the earth to this very day until her time is up. This is the sun that rose from tg west, the inverted sun that shines no good on no one and inverts everything, evil is good, forced poverty and penury is virtue, homosexuality and LGBTQ is exalted, cruelty, joylessness and mercilessness is blessedness

Even Paul when he first got to Rome and saw what they were doing he was appalled. God blessed them and they knew all about God, but the gae way to idolatrous depravity. Read Romans 1 and hear the things that Paul wrote on the first page of his letter: professing to be wise, they became fools, and they have exported this foolishness to the whole earth. Rome is alive to this day!

Revelation 20:1-3
King James Version
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

That little season is 500years to date, and it is little to the LORD who created everything in the universe and multiverse, our LORD to whom 1000years is one night, so 500years is half a night. We are in the latter end of the tribulations, 523years to date circa 1500AD to 2023AD.

Satan was bound a thousand years, and he was loosed, to deceive the whole earth. That's why you are in love with gender equality and feminism, Democracy, LGBTQ, etc, you have been deceived. The thief comes not but for to kill, steal and destroy.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2023
West’s ‘500-year dominance’ ending – Lavrov

https://www.rt.com/news/588887-lavrov-west-multipolar-doha/

The formation of a multipolar world is the objective course of history, the Russian foreign minister said

The 500-year-long dominance of the West is coming to an end, being replaced by “a new polycentric world,” Russia’s foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov, said Sunday in a video address to the Doha Forum.

The minister expressed regret that certain “circumstances” prevented him from
coming to the Qatari capital in person and hearing the discussions at the annual high-profile event.

“But I assume that you were discussing the multipolar world, which is emerging after 500 years of domination of what we call the ‘collective West,’” Lavrov said.

This hegemony of the US and its allies had been “based on a diverse history, including ruthless exploitation of peoples and territories of other countries,” he said.

The dominance ends when we see David Michael, the Prince of Israel
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2023
According to the minister, the West suggested that it could use the model of globalization, which it had been building for centuries, to maintain its dominance. “However, other countries, using exactly the principles and instruments of the Western globalization, managed to beat the West on its own turf, building the economies on the basis of national sovereignty, on the basis of balance of interests with other countries.”

New centers of economic growth and political influence have been emerging, “changing the balance of power in the world, and not to the West’s liking,” he said.

“In order to suppress this kind of development,” the US and its allies have in recent years “sacrificed” globalization in favor of the so-called ‘rules-based world order,’ Lavrov continued.

“The rules were never published, were never even announced by anyone to anyone, and they are being applied depending on what exactly the West needs at a particular moment of modern history,” he added.

The FM said that such an approach is most seen “in various conflicts, which the West ignites all over the world,” including the one in Ukraine. “Everything goes to keep the hegemony. Intervention in domestic affairs, sanctions against all the principles of competition, regime change, and of course direct military interventions, like we have seen in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria, and elsewhere.”
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2023
“Is there a single place where the US intervened with military force, where life has become better? I think you know the answer,” Lavrov told the forum participants.

According to the diplomat, new formats like BRICS, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, ASEAN, African Union, and others will become “the bricks of the new polycentric world.”

It should be recognized, including by those in the West, that “the objective course of history... is the evolution of a multipolar world,” Lavrov insisted.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
Amalek today claims to be 'Jews'. Amalek knows that there is a sentence on his head from the LORD, this is why they are always yapping about a 'right' to 'exist'

The Israelis are the Amalekites of the Bible!

Numbers 24:20
King James Version
20 And when he looked on Amalek, he took up his parable, and said, Amalek was the first of the nations; but his latter end shall be that he perish for ever.

Exodus 17:16
King James Version
For he said, Because the Lord hath sworn that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation

Exodus 17:14-16
Jubilee Bible 2000
14 And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in the book and tell Joshua that I must utterly blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.
15 And Moses built an altar and called the name of it The LORD is my Banner, {YHWH-nissi}
16 for he said, Because Amalek lifted his hand against the throne of the LORD, the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
Anyone who is still supporting the Israelis on this forum is a war criminal.

Let no mistakes be made, there will be a Nuremberg, and you all, every single one of you vermins will face the music.

Psalm 139:21-22
King James Version
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
The Israeli ambassador took the whole world to the cleaners in his address at the UNGA.

The UNGA resolution DEMANDING for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza was voted for by an overwhelming majority of nations, 153 nations in all voted for the resolution. The world has spoken to the Israelis and the Americans to stop the genocide, bloodshed, and massacre and bloodletting in Gaza.

The resolution is nonbinding and impotent, it cannot be enforced in anyway, but the whole earth has spoken to the Israelis and the Americans to stop killing the Palestinians. This resolution will come back to haunt the troublers of the earth

Revelation 17:15-17
King James Version
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

This same UN will burn the whôre to ashes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (218) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.