Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,409 members, 7,911,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (254359 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2023
Matthew 26:41
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
Exodus 15:26
26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com › ...
Cockatrice Definition & Meaning
The meaning of COCKATRICE is a legendary serpent that is hatched by a reptile from a cock's egg and that has a deadly glance

Isaiah 14:29
Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Fiery flying serpent that drinks human blood

Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Ezekiel 25:14
And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2023
Revelation 17:18
King James Version
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Know this and understand the source of your misery
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
Everybody knows Ishmael, we all say he gave birth to the Muslims. Everybody acknowledges that Isaac is the father of Christians.

Everyone you see running amok on this Nairaland making a mockery of Islam and calling !Muslims 'headslammer' is at best an ignoramus. At worst a dog of Satan. Satan the devil is the only one that isnafrais of Islam in the world. Satan is the strident crusader against islam in the world. I tell you again without equivocation,
ISLAM IS the GOSPEL THAT APOSTLE PAUL PREACHED TO THE GENTILES

Isaac gave birth to Esau and Jacob. Israel is the Israelites. Everyone knows and has heard of the Israelites

But who is Esau, and who is Esau in the world today? Where is the posterity of Esau in the world today? When you are able to answer this question,, you will begin to understand why there is so much wickedness in the world and who is in charge of this wickedness

Malachi 1:4
Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever.

Genesis 36:12
And Timna was concubine to Eliphaz Esau's son; and she bare to Eliphaz Amalek: these were the sons of Adah Esau's wife.

Malachi 4:3
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

1 Corinthians 15:25
For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
Psalm 23:3-5
King James Version
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
Exodus 7:9-12
9 When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and cast it before Pharaoh, and it shall become a serpent.
10 And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the Lord had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.
11 Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.
12 For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.

The rod of Aaron is the Word and doctrine of God. When they all presented their doctrine before Pharaoh, the doctrine of the LORD swallowed up all the doctrines, sorceries, divinations, and enchantments of Egypt. Christ is the Word, Will, and Doctrine of God.

Christ swallowed up the fiery flying serpent of Egypt

Christ is coming again and he will come and save the whole earth from the fiery flying serpent of Amalek.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
Tomorrow we shall have the winter solstice, the day the sun 'dies'. it stays three days in the grave, and then it resurrects on the 3rd day, 25th December.
Something big in the world usually happens on this day

Last year it was about Zelensky of Ukraine, I think he flew to America and addressed congress or something, I can't remember.

My guess is that tomorrow the security council of the UN will vote for an immediate and unconditional ceasefire in Gaza

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2023
The winter solstice began today at 4.27am WAT.

Something always happens at the winter solstice. 2 or three years ago it was at the solstice that the UN voted not to allow Jerusalem to be the capital of the Israelis.

Last year, 22 Dec 2022, Zelensky of Ukraine addressed a joint session of the US Congress

So, as the day unfolds, we will see what is cooking

But here is my guess, the UN Security Council, the highest decision making body in the world, will vote for an immediate, permanent, and unconditional ceasefire in Gaza. America will not veto the decision/vote and it will be unanimous.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2023
The nature of the tribulations is 'wars and rumours of war', perennial and perpetual warfare among peoples, nations, and ideologies.

Gaza is the height of conflict between Islam and Western civilization

Gaza is a microcosm of the world and what the Palestinians have passed through in the hands of the Israelis since October 8 is the mirror image of what the people of the earth especially God's Israel has passed though in the hands of Satan in the past 523 years

Peace and safety in Gaza is peace and safety in the world
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2023
UN Security Council approves Gaza resolution ‘neutered’ by US
Both Washington and Moscow abstained, but for opposite reasons
https://www.rt.com/news/589555-gaza-un-security-council-resolution/

The UN Security Council has finally adopted a resolution calling for aid deliveries to desperate Palestinian civilians in Gaza to be sped up, after the US delayed the vote for days and pushed the members to strip the text from any direct calls for a ceasefire or suspension of hostilities between Israel and Hamas.

The 15-member council backed the watered-down text in a 13-0 vote on Friday, with both Washington and Moscow abstaining. Just prior to the final vote, the US used its veto power to vote down a Russian amendment that sought to reintroduce the call for an “urgent suspension of hostilities,” instead of a vague plea to “create conditions” for eventual peace.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:36am On Dec 23, 2023
Moscow’s permanent representative to the UN, Vassily Nebenzia, said that Russia was ready to support the original UAE-proposed draft out of “respect for our Arab friends,” even though the text “was already toothless from the very start.” However, resorting to its “favorite tactics of pressure and blackmail,” Washington made sure the resolution was completely “neutered,” the Russian diplomat stated.

“The United States actually took over the drafting and usurped the work on the text while ‘twisting the arms’ of the delegations of regional states in behind-the-scenes contacts. Under American pressure, the text kept losing important provisions with each new edition,” Nebenzia told the council.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:38am On Dec 23, 2023
The vote on the UAE-sponsored draft was supposed to take place on Monday, but the delegations spent the entire week trying to avoid a third US veto. Washington previously vetoed two Security Council resolutions on Gaza, on October 18 and December 8.

Vote was supposed to take place on Monday but dem drag am till Friday 22nd to coincide with the winter solstice.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2023
Nebenzia went on to accuse the US of watering down the text “to give Israel a free hand for further limitless and unrestrained indiscriminate bombardment of Gaza’s civilian infrastructure and civilian population.” The adopted resolution was stripped of a request for the UN to monitor humanitarian relief, leaving full control over all aid coming into Gaza in Israel’s hands.

Before abstaining and finally letting the measure pass, US Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield told the council, it is “hard to overstate how urgent this is... this resolution speaks to the severity of this crisis, and it calls on us all to do more.”

The Palestinian UN envoy said the resolution is still a “step in the right direction,” even though it took the Security Council 75 days “to finally utter the words ‘cessation of hostilities.’”

The emboldened summarises the resolution. Significantly watered down. The bombing and killing and bloodletting and massacre and genocide of the Palestinians by the Israelis will continue but there will be increased feeding of the Palestinians.

The Palestinians will continue to be bombed and killed but they will now be better fed

As we told you earlier, the tribulation is all about 'wars and rumours of war' between peoples, nations and ideologies, famines, droughts, epidemics and pestilences

Only David Michael can bring peace to the world and until we see him, there will be no peace. His appearance on the highest mountain overseeing the earth is the end of the great tribulation.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2023
Amalek will continue to feed Palestinian blood to their fiery flying serpent god

The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible. They are the Amalekites of the Bible, the worst of the heathen.

Regathered Israel is supposed to be living in peace and safety and security and not be shedding human blood in torrents and getting 'attacked' by 'terrorists'

Isaiah 54:12-14
King James Version
12 And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
13 And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

No terror, no fear, no oppression, to regathered Israel. But since Amalek regathered itself as Israel since 1948 it has not had one day of peace, it has been relentless killing and bombing and blasting

This is not from God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2023
Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Ezekiel 7:24
Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
King James Version
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Now look at these three preceding passages:

Jerusalem shall be trodden of the gentiles until the time of the Gentiles is fulfilled. Which category of the gentiles will trod Jerusalem down? The worst of them! They will defile the temple!

Jerusalem with Israel inside it, is the temple of God. The people are the building blocks or stones used to build the temple of God

The temple that is presently in Jerusalem is an evil temple built with satanic stones, built by America but rejected by all the nations of the earth

At the eve of the winter solstice in 2017, all the nations of the earth under the auspices of the UN rejected the evil temple that was erected in Jerusalem by America and British. General council resolutions carry no power, so the resolution was toothless.

Edom and his children have built their temple showing themselves as God. They are in control of the whole earth from Abuja to Washington DC, all the kings of the earth are subject to the god of this world, and it is the same sad tale of suffering and pain and deprivation that is coming from every quarter of the globe. This is the great tribulation, and it is not starting! It is ending!

The temple of Satan is set up as the temple of God in Jerusalem

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2023
UN votes resoundingly to reject Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as capital

The United Nations body’s debate and vote highlighted for a second time in a week the international isolation of the United States over the Jerusalem issue

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/21/united-nations-un-vote-donald-trump-jerusalem-israel

The United Nations general assembly has delivered a stinging rebuke to Donald Trump, voting by a huge majority to reject his unilateral recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

The vote came after a redoubling of threats by Nikki Haley, the US ambassador to the UN, who said that Washington would remember which countries “disrespected” America by voting against it.

Despite the warning, 128 members voted on Thursday in favour of the resolution supporting the longstanding international consensus that the status of Jerusalem – which is claimed as a capital by both Israel and the Palestinians – can only be settled as an agreed final issue in a peace deal. Countries which voted for the resolution included major recipients of US aid such as Egypt, Afghanistan and Iraq.

Although largely symbolic, the vote in emergency session of the world body had been the focus of days of furious diplomacy by both the Trump administration and Israel, including Trump’s threat to cut US funding to countries that did not back the US recognition.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2023
Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Including the fiery flying serpent of Amalek

Fuçking blood guzzling demons
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:32am On Dec 24, 2023
King James Version
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

David Michael is coming

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2023
MrPresident1:
King James Version
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

David Michael is coming

1 Chronicles 17:11-14
King James Version
11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom.

12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever.

13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee:

14 But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
Merry Christmas to all watchers cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
Exodus 17:16
King James Version

16 For he said, Because the Lord hath sworn that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

Amalek rebranded himself and is now bearing Israeli
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
The King is born. The mighty Warrior-King is here

The Emperor, the Conqueror, The Champion, The Lion is here!

Nzogbu nzogbu, enyimba enyi

Isaiah 9:6-7
King James Version
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Don't be scammed
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
1 Chronicles 17:25-27
King James Version
25 For thou, O my God, hast told thy servant that thou wilt build him an house: therefore thy servant hath found in his heart to pray before thee.
26 And now, Lord, thou art God, and hast promised this goodness unto thy servant:
27 Now therefore let it please thee to bless the house of thy servant, that it may be before thee for ever: for thou blessest, O Lord, and it shall be blessed for ever.

Have mercy and let your promises come to pass, O LORD, our God
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2023
The rod of Aaron swallowed up all the serpents of Egypt including their principal fiery flying serpent: the doctrine and power of the LORD swallowed up all the powers of Zoan

Isaiah 30:1-7
King James Version
30 Woe to the rebellious children, saith the Lord, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:
2 That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, and to trust in the shadow of Egypt!
3 Therefore shall the strength of Pharaoh be your shame, and the trust in the shadow of Egypt your confusion.

4 For his princes were at Zoan, and his ambassadors came to Hanes.
5 They were all ashamed of a people that could not profit them, nor be an help nor profit, but a shame, and also a reproach.
6 The burden of the beasts of the south: into the land of trouble and anguish, from whence come the young and old lion, the viper and fiery flying serpent, they will carry their riches upon the shoulders of young asses, and their treasures upon the bunches of camels, to a people that shall not profit them.
7 For the Egyptians shall help in vain, and to no purpose: therefore have I cried concerning this, Their strength is to sit still.

Awon ti fiery flying serpent, troublers of the whole earth
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:55pm On Jan 01
Happy new year to all Watchers
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:34am On Jan 02
Zaheertyler:
Chieffff....this David Micheal when him go show abeg we dun tire..lol
I've been a silent reader of your post
I just think you get the dates wrongly as no one knows the day and time
From my research some will call him a thief and other names
But it's all prophecies we no no

What good has your silent reading done to anything? David will come at the discretion of the Almighty, and not at anyone's whims, we can only continue to plead with people to be more righteous, because only the righteous can be exempted from God's wrath.

Dates in prophecy have been milestones, and they have helped us to understand prophecy dynamics, the Bible is a living breathing book, dates help us to understand the continuous nature of fulfilment until we get to the revelation of David

Speak for yourself next time and do not say 'we'. If you choose to remain ignorant who go catch you? If you don't know say 'I no no' and not 'we no no'. Others know, you cannot project your ignorance on others.

The glory of kings is to unravel prophecy. It is not for everybody
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:13am On Jan 03
Zechariah 6:12-13
King James Version
12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:
13 Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

Matthew 19:27-29
King James Version
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (218) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.