Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,765 members, 7,945,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (257399 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:22pm On Jan 03
Psalm 103
King James Version
103 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:46pm On Jan 04
Romans 15:19
Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

Colossians 1:23
If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Emmanuel30a: 6:07pm On Jan 04
MrPresident1:
The need for us to be sober and watchful unto the very end cannot be over emphasized.

Every day we are buffeted with the cares of life that tries to drown out the still small voice that constantly appeals to us to keep watch.

I am creating this thread to serve as a kind of rendezvous for all of us faithful watchers who are looking anxiously for the return of our BLESSED GOD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.

Hebrews 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

We knows dat is soon by d moon, we also knows dat it won't be in d noon/afternoon or did u wants it 2b in d afternoon? We knows dat it is soon by what we sees in d gone 2 soon... Dia would be a lot of gone 2 soon when it is soon, dia won't be moon in d afternoon when
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Emmanuel30a: 6:17pm On Jan 04
Emmanuel30a:
We knows dat is soon by d moon, we also knows dat it won't be in d noon/afternoon or did u wants it 2b in d afternoon? We knows dat it is soon by what we sees in d gone 2 soon... Dia would be a lot of gone 2 soon when it is soon, dia won't be moon in d afternoon when
it is soon. Then won't be noon or afternoon, etc; when it is soon, there won't be NOUN OR NOUN Open Universities, etc; when it is soon, there won't be goons or my goons when it is soon... You won't be able to say good afternoon let alone says good afternoon my goons... It is soon and would be soon after the noon when and where there would be no moon... You won't be able to enters the moon, let alone enter inside the moon... I sees the moon and the moon sees me, GOD AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST blesses the moon and blesses me won't be able to be said in or during the noon let alone during the afternoon...; when it is soon... U won't knows d difference between a noon&an afternoon, etc; when it is soon
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Emmanuel30a: 6:52pm On Jan 04
When it is soon, a lot of goons would jumps, lumps&slumps into lagoons and you would sees their gone to soon in the afternoon... You would sees and 'may not sees' the gone to soon of a lot of goons that would jumps into lagoons. Many goons would jumps 'inside'/into lagoon,etc; in the afternoon with their spoon or with their silver spoons, when it is soon... They would go and use their spoon and silver spoons, etc; inside lagoons... They did put any spoons and silver spoons, etc; inside lagoons...? That is what you would sees or be seeing when it is soon... There won't be moon, let alone full blue when it is soon... There would be nothing like Banki Moon or what have you as the spelling, etc; when it soon... When it is soon, u won't be ables 2 watch cartoons, there would be nothing like cartoon&or goons would be behaving, waving, craving, raving, saving, slaving& aving,etc; like cartoons... Goons gone 2 soon would be like dat of toons&cartoons... It...would be soon when dia would be no Datsun or Datsun cars...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:21am On Jan 05
Psalm 16:7-9
King James Version
7 I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:04pm On Jan 05
Psalm 23
King James Version
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:26pm On Jan 06
War in Gaza must end – UN

Violence in the Palestinian enclave has shown us “the worst of humanity,” Humanitarian Affairs official Martin Griffiths said

https://www.rt.com/news/590199-un-gaza-war-must-end/

The international community must use “all its influence” to end the war in Gaza, UN Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs Martin Griffiths said on Friday.

The 90-day-long hostilities have made the Palestinian enclave "uninhabitable,” and the people of Gaza face daily threats to their very existence, he added.

The UN official recalled that tens of thousands of Palestinians have been killed or injured, while areas they were told to move to for safety “have come under bombardment,” stressing that all this happens “while the world watches.”

Gaza has shown us the worst of humanity,” Griffiths said, noting that “violence cannot resolve differences.”

Ezekiel 7:24
Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.

Luke 21:24
And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:06pm On Jan 07
Daniel 9:7-10
King James Version
7 O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.
8 O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.
9 To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him;
10 Neither have we obeyed the voice of the Lord our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:58pm On Jan 09
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:32am On Jan 13
The definitive sign of the end of the great tribulation is not an earthquake or an eclipse

The definitive sign of the end of the great tribulation is the anointment of David

Psalm 89:19-21
King James Version
19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:57pm On Jan 13
Psalm 73:1
King James Version
73 Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:02pm On Jan 14
Psalm 107:40-42
King James Version
40 He poureth contempt upon princes, and causeth them to wander in the wilderness, where there is no way.
41 Yet setteth he the poor on high from affliction, and maketh him families like a flock.
42 The righteous shall see it, and rejoice: and all iniquity shall stop her mouth.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:01pm On Jan 15
What ends tribulation is the appearance of an anointed one, a saviour, a Messiah.
Until we see the one that God has raised to save Israel, elevated and exalted, we can only continue to hope and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:08pm On Jan 17
Psalm 103:1-5
King James Version

4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MindHacker9009(m): 12:22am On Jan 18
You need to stop this 2000 year old SCAM. Jesus christ was an invention of the Roman empire, so there is no Jesus christ that is coming soon.

God Almighty of the original Jewish Torah is the only True God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:06am On Jan 18
Isaiah 40:29-31
King James Version
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

This is the promise of the LORD to all who wait upon him to see his goodness, mercy, and blessing upon his Israel. We shall be renewed and rehabilitated, and no matter how long it takes, the LORD will give us grace

Psalm 103:1-5
King James Version

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MindHacker9009(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18
You need to stop this 2000 year old SCAM. Jesus christ was an invention of the Roman empire, so there is no Jesus christ that is coming soon.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:40am On Jan 19
Micah 4:6-8
King James Version
6 In that day, saith the Lord, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted;

7 And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the Lord shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.

8 And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.

That day is coming and it is today. The kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem; the blessed virgin Mary, when her Son, Husband, King, and Priest, reigns in the midst of her
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:32am On Jan 19
Holocaust doesn’t give Israel impunity – Lavrov

https://www.rt.com/russia/590887-holocaust-israel-lavrov-impunity/
The Soviet people were also subject to Nazi genocide, but Russia doesn’t have carte blanche in the global arena, he says

Israel should not think that the suffering of Jews during World War II gives it free rein in foreign policy, particularly when it comes to the hostilities in Gaza, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has said.

Speaking at a press conference on the results of Moscow’s diplomacy in 2023 on Thursday, Lavrov reiterated his support for the creation of a Palestinian state. The decades-long failure to do this is one of the key reasons for the current instability in the Middle East and tensions between Palestinians and Israelis, he added.

The foreign minister noted that Russia had immediately condemned the attack on Israel by Hamas on October 7. However, after the hostilities began, some Israeli officials went so far as to call the residents of Gaza “animals” without facing any backlash from the West, he added.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:38am On Jan 19
No Palestinian state – Netanyahu

The US and Israel clash over the future of post-war Gaza
https://www.rt.com/news/590919-no-palestinian-state-netanyahu/
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared that Israel “will not settle for anything short of an absolute victory,” rejecting calls from Washington to wind down the hostilities in Gaza and support the creation of a Palestinian state.

The US pushed for a two-state solution earlier this week in Davos, with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken arguing that Israel’s path to “genuine security” lay with the formation of a Palestinian state.

The Israeli PM dismissed the idea on Thursday, asserting that “Israel must maintain security control over all the territory west of the Jordan River,” to ensure no “terror is leveled against” the Israeli people.

“We will not settle for anything short of an absolute victory… That collides with the idea of [Palestinian] sovereignty. What can we do?” Netanyahu said at a press briefing in Tel Aviv. “I have explained this truth to our American friends, and I put the brakes on the attempt to coerce us to a reality that would endanger the state of Israel.”

This is for the liars who say that the Palestinians are the ones that have repeatedly refused the two state solution.

Amalek aka the Israelis do not want it

Anyways, everything that they all are doing is wholly contrived, every single one of them are in cahoots, America, Iran, Saudi, Iraq, Russia, Qatar, Jordan, Israel, Palestinians etc., they are all in cahoots! Working together!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Iamanoited: 8:54am On Jan 19
COME SOON LORD JESUS.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Fireoflife: 9:06am On Jan 19
MrPresident1:
Micah 4:6-8
King James Version
6 In that day, saith the Lord, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted;

7 And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the Lord shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.

8 And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.

That day is coming and it is today. The kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem; the blessed virgin Mary, when her Son, Husband, King, and Priest, reigns in the midst of her
see as you just casually sneaked in the date. As you said we all know what we're doing
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:34pm On Jan 19
Ezekiel 37:10
King James Version
10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

The day David arises over Judah/Nigeria that very day Nigeria becomes a nuclear armed nation, armed to the teeth with nuclear bombs and ballistic missiles and delivery systems, and nuclear bombers, and submarines, and 10th generation fighter jets etc

Malachi 4:3
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:07pm On Jan 19
Psalm 103:5
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

It is a great feeling to know that the LORD will renew our youth, all who wait upon the LORD shall be renewed in strength, vigour, and vitality.

Praise God!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:12pm On Jan 19
Exodus 17:16
For he said, Because the Lord hath sworn that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

The Israelis are the Amalekites of the Bible. You heard it here

Amalek is the first of the heathen to fight against the law of the LORD by so doing earned his place as the firstborn of Satan

Exodus 17:8
Then came Amalek, and fought with Israel in Rephidim.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Jan 19
Luke 10:18-19
King James Version
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

This is what is written grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:13pm On Jan 20
Ukraine conflict is ‘America’s war’ – congresswoman

Washington shouldn’t send any more money to Kiev amid the fighting with Russia, Marjorie Taylor Greene said

https://www.rt.com/news/590989-greene-ukraine-us-zelensky/

It’s Washington, not Kiev, that’s interested in the continuation of the conflict between Ukraine and Russia, Republican US Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (MTG) has said.

Greene took to X (formerly Twitter) on Friday to comment on an article entitled “Zelensky Calls for Peace, Not More Weapons, in Davos,” which had been published by the New York Times earlier this week and reported on the Ukrainian leader’s speech at the World Economic Forum in the Swiss Alps.

“Zelensky is asking for peace talks in Switzerland and the warmongers in Washington are desperately trying to fund $60 billion to keep the war in Ukraine going. This is sick,” she wrote.

Daniel 11:40
And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

This is the time of the end. The king of the south is American and her NATO allies
The king of the north is Russia and her allies

Russia will invade and overflow and pass over Eurasia
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Yemike(m): 2:57pm On Jan 20
The Lord is your strenght. I love what you're doing over here and how you don't give in to the agents of darkness trying to mar your efforts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MindHacker9009(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20
You need to stop this 2000 year old SCAM from the agents of darkness messing up the minds of the gullible ones. Jesus christ was an invention of the Roman empire, so there is no Jesus christ that is coming soon.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:22pm On Jan 20
mindhacker9009 stop spamming my thread with nonsense

Cc paxonel
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:17am On Jan 21
1 Peter 1:1-5
King James Version
1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Peter calls his brethren strangers. Strangers from the ways of the world, the narrow part-tians
The resurrection of Christ is the blessedness of every child of God; the abundant mercy of the LORD has begotten us into a lively hope by the resurrection of Christ from the dead

Colossians 2:10
King James Version
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (218) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.