Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:43 AM

Two Reasons Why Some People Still Remain Poor In This Century - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Two Reasons Why Some People Still Remain Poor In This Century (476 Views)

Poor In 2019,don't Be This 2020,come In Here!! / Why The Poor Remain Poor / You Must Not Be Poor In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Reasons Why Some People Still Remain Poor In This Century by Fstdammie(m): 2:05am On Dec 12, 2016
If your financial status doesn't change after reading and acting on this article, you need a deliverance. Lols.

There are two (2) major reasons why some people still remain poor in this century. They are:
1. Lack of adequate information
2. Inability to act or take a bold step on the vital information heard.

As a graduate still looking for job very hardly, even till now. I was reading something on crypto-currency before my younger brother serving in Imo state came home and introduced a very reliable means of INVESTMENT to me. Guess what? He doesn't spend from his allowance because he makes much money from his investment.

Though, there was no money with me to start the investment but, I borrowed just 10,000 to start the business and was able to get 20,000 within two weeks and returned the 10,000 I initially borrowed.

Now I have my own capital of 10,000 to invest and make 5,000 every week on it. Which means, I make 20,000 monthly starting with just 10,000.

BENEFITS OF THE BUSINESS/INVESTMENT

1. It deals with bitcoin
2. Everyone around the world can do it. No country is exempted.
3. The website is secured and easily accessible.
4. It's not MLM nor MMM. You don't need to look for people to join before you can invest or make profits.
5. They trade with the Bitcoin you invest, and give you 50% interest within 5 days
6. You can withdraw your profit straight into your Wallet address daily ( after 24 hours of your investment).
7. You can invest as much as possible and Make 50% profit in 5 days
8. You can open as many accounts as possible. You may even invest for someone and make more profit as I do.

HOW WILL I START THE INVESTMENT?

The first thing is to register through this link https://bitnetcoin.com/sponsor/A-MHEZUK and input your receiving wallet address where you will receive your profit.

Log in to your dashboard and click on INVEST. A wallet address will be given to you where you will transfer the amount of bitcoin you want to invest.

Your deposit will be confirmed within few minutes. Once it's confirmed, start watching your increment within 24hour. You may withdraw your profit into your wallet address daily, to be on a safer side.

IF YOU TAKE THE STEPS ABOVE, YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS WILL CHANGE FOR BETTER.

If you are new to Bitcoin business and you want to know how it works or you want to buy Bitcoin at affordable prices, contact damoreworld@gmail.com or call/Whatsapp +2348079189442

Broadcast this article to your family and friends, even to your enemies.

YOU WILL HAVE TESTIMONY BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR.

Wealth Come to you all!

(1) (Reply)

Why MMM Is Not A Ponzi Scheme / Why MMM Is The New Email / Air, Land & Sea Freight, Cargo, Luggage, Parcel Delivery Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.