Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,536 members, 7,917,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:47 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (784924 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by cyprusfolu: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
wip7: WIP7 FULL TUITION SCHOLARSHIP FOR EMU NEW INCOMING STUDENTS-SPRING 2014

By next month, WIP7 will announce his academic scholarship scheme (Full, half and 25%, dorm scholarship, Laptops and educational material) for student resuming next semester (Spring 2014) irrespective of age, sex, color, height or tribe.

NOTE: this is in addition to EMU scholarship, it is personally from WIP7
hello,i want to start my processing right away,can i have your email,i need you to put me thru....Msc.banking n finance,thank a lot
Excerpt from the scholarship criteria for eligible applicants are:

1. Applicants must secure admission directly via WIP7

2. Applicants must earned 3.5 above GPA to enter into this scheme

3. Applicants must be African (Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Zimbabwe, SA ONLY)

4. Its totally free, transcript will be needed and awardees will represent WIP7 company as Academic ambassador for one semester

FULL details soon , still having meetings with EMU tops and WIP7 teams!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by EstherOkitikpi(f): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2013
pls I and my frnd want to apply and we need scholarship,my frnd is 32 he has nd and me 24 also have nd .wat are d drequirement and documents we need.Is it true dat if someone is going for hote and tourism dthey will pay him money.pls reply.
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2013
Esther Okitikpi: pls I and my frnd want to apply and we need scholarship,my frnd is 32 he has nd and me 24 also have nd .wat are d drequirement and documents we need.Is it true dat if someone is going for hote and tourism dthey will pay him money.pls reply.

Aunt Esther, where did you get your info from? I see your reason for wanting to come here is to make money; sorry dear, nothing like that here, except you're good in hairdressing especially, or God decides to bless you.
As per your question; if you'll get paid studying "tourism & hotel management," the answer is capital NO. You only have an edge to work in bars & cafeterias, if ever the chances come.
You & your friend will have to apply as freshers, and the speculated age for undergraduate courses is 25. Go do your home work.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by EstherOkitikpi(f): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2013
ok thanks.dere is a skool in karpasia dat accept above 25 years you do your research too.
Re: North Cyprus by TeddyJonathan(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2013
benson3788:

Aunt Esther, where did you get your info from? I see your reason for wanting to come here is to make money; sorry dear, nothing like that here, except you're good in hairdressing especially, or God decides to bless you.
As per your question; if you'll get paid studying "tourism & hotel management," the answer is capital NO. You only have an edge to work in bars & cafeterias, if ever the chances come.
You & your friend will have to apply as freshers, and the speculated age for undergraduate courses is 25. Go do your home work.
bro benson am interested in applying
Re: North Cyprus by Drpak: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
All, it is possible for me to apply for the visa in anoda embassy other than the embassy in abuja. Am currently in another country schooling but which to apply to emu for some reason best known to me. I will appreciate different opinions. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dr pak: All, it is possible for me to apply for the visa in anoda embassy other than the embassy in abuja. Am currently in another country schooling but which to apply to emu for some reason best known to me. I will appreciate different opinions. Thanks

Yes you can apply from any country you are legal resident of. You will notify us to send your details to the embassy of such country after we confirm you are legally residing in that country.

Esther Okitikpi: ok thanks.dere is a skool in karpasia dat accept above 25 years you do your research too.

Yes Karpasia University do admit above 25yrs becos its a new University in NC and would need more students to fill its space but be aware is just a tiny University mostly 2 blocks so dont expect massive structural facilities and little can be said about its quality. Also kindly be aware that Jobs are scarce here and incoming students are all advised to be financially buoyant before attempting to study here. You wont be paid for studying any course but you may search for jobs and if you are opportune to find one, you may get paid by your employer. Good luck!
Re: North Cyprus by Drpak: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=wip7]

Yes you can apply from any country you are legal resident of. You will notify us to send your details to the embassy of such country after we confirm you are legally residing in that country.
@ wip7, thanks for your contribution. I am legally living in my present country. I have the country valid resident permit. Kindly send me information about applying to EMU when u are less busy. Informations about applying for admission for spring 2014 as well as available scholarship for international students because I know applications for fall 2013 must have end. Thanks once again.
Re: North Cyprus by kehinde1947(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
House plz d agent dat want to help me book my ticket is asking me of yellow card dat is inside d passport nd i told him dere is nothing of such. Plz what is yellow card?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dr pak: @ wip7, thanks for your contribution. I am legally living in my present country. I have the country valid resident permit. Kindly send me information about applying to EMU when u are less busy. Informations about applying for admission for spring 2014 as well as available scholarship for international students because I know applications for fall 2013 must have end. Thanks once again.

You are applying to study undergraduate or graduate program? Undergraduate, you will need to be less than 25 to be admitted by EMU if you are from Africa, you will need your olevel result, international passport and photograph passport. There is no age limit for non-Africans. for master application, you will need your university transcript, bachelor diploma and international passport. When you are ready you can send scan copies to of the documents to me. All incoming students are evaluated for scholarship.

kehinde1947: House plz d agent dat want to help me book my ticket is asking me of yellow card dat is inside d passport nd i told him dere is nothing of such. Plz what is yellow card?

You dont need yellow fever vaccination card to book flight ticket although some countries like South Africa, Malaysia etc do request you to possess the original vaccination card prior to arrival in their country. North Cyprus nor Turkey dont request for that from passengers, since you will be medically examined to obtain residence permit in NC or Turkey.
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
just returned from school yesterday, i have finally gotten my transcript from my school with CGPA 3.88. BSc.Ed.... whats the next step pls? WIP i need your giude pls. thanks a lot.
Re: North Cyprus by btplotter101: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
wip7 gooday sir i just want to seek some information from you, i applied for the fall semester 2013-2014 academic year at E.M.U my Visa has been issued to me since 14th of last month and my school is already in session just last week on my way to Lagos to take my flight to Cyprus we were attacked by armed robbers they took my luggage were i kept my passport and visa and went into the the bush, up till now there is no trace at all to were about of my passport. I just want to know if i can still re apply for a new visa at the embassy at this time or i should just wait for spring semester.? I need your urgent reply sire
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
btplotter101: wip7 gooday sir i just want to seek some information from you, i applied for the fall semester 2013-2014 academic year at E.M.U my Visa has been issued to me since 14th of last month and my school is already in session just last week on my way to Lagos to take my flight to Cyprus we were attacked by armed robbers they took my luggage were i kept my passport and visa and went into the the bush, up till now there is no trace at all to were about of my passport. I just want to know if i can still re apply for a new visa at the embassy at this time or i should just wait for spring semester.? I need your urgent reply sire
sorry my dear. once alive always hope. they jus took away all your predicament and sorrow. every disapointment usually becomes blessing in disguise. sorry take heart.
Re: North Cyprus by TeddyJonathan(m): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
No one wants to reply me......I am also interested for d E.M.U scholarship....Please what are my chances
Re: North Cyprus by Drpak: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
@ wip7, am apply as an undergraduate student and am less than 25. Which email am I going to send the documents to you for the scholarship. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by TeddyJonathan(m): 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
Teddy Jonathan: No one wants to reply me......I am also interested for d E.M.U scholarship....Please what are my chances
please wip7, what are the required document for the processing of the scholarship
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2013
Teddy Jonathan:
please wip7, what are the required document for the processing of the scholarship

You have to apply for admission at EMU, all applicants are evaluated for scholarship during the admission processing. The maximum scholarship you can be awarded is 50% and you will pay the balance 50% every semester. You must ensure you have stable finance or sponsor to support you throughout your studies. You may read more on our website www.emu.edu.tr and if you are ready for admission kindly email me your application documents. Be aware admission and scholarship processing is Totally FREE! You must be able to pay your fees and accommodation throughout your stay as jobs are scarce. For undergraduate you will need to send clear scan copies of your olevel result, international passport page and passport photograph.

Dr pak: @ wip7, am apply as an undergraduate student and am less than 25. Which email am I going to send the documents to you for the scholarship. Thanks

WIP
skull4una@gmail.com

Ilodigweudoka: just returned from school yesterday, i have finally gotten my transcript from my school with CGPA 3.88. BSc.Ed.... whats the next step pls? WIP i need your giude pls. thanks a lot.

send me your official transcripts, bachelor certificate and international passport and state the course you wish to study.

btplotter101: wip7 gooday sir i just want to seek some information from you, i applied for the fall semester 2013-2014 academic year at E.M.U my Visa has been issued to me since 14th of last month and my school is already in session just last week on my way to Lagos to take my flight to Cyprus we were attacked by armed robbers they took my luggage were i kept my passport and visa and went into the the bush, up till now there is no trace at all to were about of my passport. I just want to know if i can still re apply for a new visa at the embassy at this time or i should just wait for spring semester.? I need your urgent reply sire

Sorry, its not advisable for you to resume now as we shall start quiz(mini exam) for our students in few wks. Kindly email the registrar by November ending with your old admission letter and confirmation for renewal for Feb 2014 entry. Wish you luck!
Re: North Cyprus by btplotter101: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2013
wip7 thanks for the responds, i don't want to resume in this session again, what i want to ask you know is if the embassy can still give me a new visa to come to Cyprus, still in this fall semester just to arrive Cyprus so that when i get to Cyprus i can wave my school fees to spring semester and start with them in spring.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2013
btplotter101: wip7 thanks for the responds, i don't want to resume in this session again, what i want to ask you know is if the embassy can still give me a new visa to come to Cyprus, still in this fall semester just to arrive Cyprus so that when i get to Cyprus i can wave my school fees to spring semester and start with them in spring.

Economically is not advisable for you to come to Cyprus without doing anything. where will you stay? you have to rent apartment which may cost (300-500USD per month), you have to eat (100-200USD per month) and you will spend money.....but you wont be registered to take courses and you have wasted a lot of money and you become so weak to start the following semester. Stay at home in Nigeria, start reading some few books, you may get idea of your courses if you go online to the website of your department, eat well at home and help your parent....then resume next year. If you get a new admission and new confirmation letter for Feb 2014, your fees will be automatically transferred to SPRING but if you insist you want to come this year...go to the embassy with police report showing you reported the lost of your passport and you have secured new one and you maybe attended to but the consular is also aware of happenings in Cyprus so may advise you for next entry or you may be issued visa. Good luck in whatever path you choose!
Re: North Cyprus by btplotter101: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
wip7 thanks for the responds, my living expenses is not going to be any problem to me am tired of staying in Nigeria, i have a Friend in Cyprus my accommodation is not going to be a problem my parent are ready to take care of my living expenses there. all i just want to confirm from you is if the embassy is still going to give me a new visa after getting a new passport and a police abstract and court affidavit, if it will be possible to wave my school fess to spring semester when i get to Cyprus after they might have giving me a new visa.
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
WIP
skull4una@gmail.com

send me your official transcripts, bachelor certificate and international passport and state the course you wish to study.

sir WIP i just sent you the documents pls check your mail. thanks
Re: North Cyprus by btplotter101: 1:08am On Oct 29, 2013
sir WIP Please can you help me wave my schools fees to February spring.
Re: North Cyprus by kidUrbane: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2013
@WIP I want to apply to EMU. How much is the tuition Fee and how much am I expected to pay before leaving Nigeria?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ilodigweudoka:

WIP
skull4una@gmail.com
send me your official transcripts, bachelor certificate and international passport and state the course you wish to study. sir WIP i just sent you the documents pls check your mail. thanks

I received your application and kindly wait for my update in few wks.

btplotter101: sir WIP Please can you help me wave my schools fees to February spring.

Automatically all students not registered for this FALL, the fees will be transfered to next entry and u apply for new acceptance and confirmation letter. i have said this time without number.

kidUrbane: @WIP I want to apply to EMU. How much is the tuition Fee and how much am I expected to pay before leaving Nigeria?

kindly read on our website for help on your questions.
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
thanks WIP am very grateful for your kind assistance. God bless you.
Re: North Cyprus by kidUrbane: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
@WIP 7, Sir I applied to EMU today.How long does it take to get an admission decision? Will I need to go to the embassy with a bank statement?
Re: North Cyprus by Nuzo1(m): 7:16am On Oct 30, 2013
Greetings Wip7!

We had a little disagreement last time we conversed here. It was rightly settled by the moderator in addition to the info I requested.

Now, my cousin will be rounding up his masters degree by February and I need to be there for his graduation ceremony and a drink with you; Wip7.

How do I apply for visa and when do I apply? What is the process?

Cheers.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2013
kidUrbane: @WIP 7, Sir I applied to EMU today.How long does it take to get an admission decision? Will I need to go to the embassy with a bank statement?

Kindly check the embassy website for required documents, you may also logon to EMU admission portal to check the status of your application, normally within weeks it should be approved or denied as the case maybe.

Nuzo':
Greetings Wip7!

We had a little disagreement last time we conversed here. It was rightly settled by the moderator in addition to the info I requested.

Now, my cousin will be rounding up his masters degree by February and I need to be there for his graduation ceremony and a drink with you; Wip7. How do I apply for visa and when do I apply? What is the process? Cheers.

It will be good to have drinks during celebrations, i wish your cousin a blessed journey ahead! If you do bear same surname with your cousin, it is easy for us to send your details to the embassy of your location. You will need to ask your cousin to submit your intl passport biodata page (colored)and short letter on purpose of trip and accommodation to EMU registrar office. If both of you have common last name, the details will be prepared and send to the concerned embassy and you can go to embassy with some documents and get your visa. If name differs, your cousin will need to supply your work details and CV to support your standing!...EMU shall start sending names to embassy from December and you can apply from January as the case maybe. Advise go early! Gdluck!
Re: North Cyprus by TeddyJonathan(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
My international passport is taking time to be ready...Why is it so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.