Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (789689 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by emerjenstar: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
@wip 7, seen. Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: North Cyprus by emerjenstar: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
worry 359: emerjen star
With your use of silly blackberry characters you are too childish for university
here is a list of primary schools where you might fit in better with young children.
http://www.cyprusive.com/?CID=265
@worry 359, D̶̲̥̅̊ best I can do 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ s 2 notice you as I av don n den ignore U̶̲̥̅̊ cos U̶̲̥̅̊ я̩̥̊ much f a distraction. :p @least I am relating wt D̶̲̥̅̊ relaible source so U̶̲̥̅̊я tlks dnt count. tongue
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2013
Princessmirex
Not everyone is waiting on this forum JUST to answer your questions
You must not just keep posting the same thing every two minutes!
I know that you are young female and impatient but now is the time to start growing up!

You will soon have to cope in uni alone.
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2013
couple of questions guys

when does orientation for Spring start at emu?
what's the minimum balance you should have in your account?
can you apply for a post dated transit visa as it's only one month validity?

what's the earliest date you can land at ercan?
q26 on visa form about having permit for final destination, do we tick yes?

guys lets support each other to make visa process the smoothest ever!

signed
-onedebos-not porting my green passport-
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
thanks @worry i hav heard u ,maybe u feel am still a baby or so, if u won't answer me then fine keep your comments because i was talking to Sir Wip and not you. Sir Wip is not complaining i just wanted to be cleared thats all, and am not inpatient. Sir Wip thanks alot i really appreciate all your efforts for me God alone would reward you
Re: North Cyprus by iriferi(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
@wip7 I have not gotten my official letter...
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
onedebos: couple of questions guys

when does orientation for Spring start at emu?
what's the minimum balance you should have in your account?
can you apply for a post dated transit visa as it's only one month validity?

what's the earliest date you can land at ercan?
q26 on visa form about having permit for final destination, do we tick yes?

guys lets support each other to make visa process the smoothest ever!

signed
-onedebos-not porting my green passport-

If you will be kind enough to go 3 or 4 months back here you will see all your questions have been answered and to do yourself more favor as well,read the whole thread or at most from 2011 till date to get more idea and info about the whole process and prepare on time as well
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
thanks penroll, been doing just that. I have igcse's ooo, Ie British o -levels. Does this also require authentication at MED as it's original and not waec or neco?
Re: North Cyprus by Uche27: 12:44am On Nov 14, 2013
Pls I want to ask which part of Cyprus is better and are they in EU,( if so na Shegen Visa) and can one b studying and togther working, if Yes how sure is it to get a Job?
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uche27: Pls I want to ask which part of Cyprus is better and are they in EU,( if so na Shegen Visa) and can one b studying and togther working, if Yes how sure is it to get a Job?

The two Cyprus' are in Europe only that south Cyprus is under the eu and the North isn't. Do note that south Cyprus although in the EU isn't a schengen country.

we do expect the North to join the EU anytime within the next couple of months or years depending on how soon both sides can reach An agreement on power sharing, governance etc. I'm quite certain the Turkish government would also push for this to happen quickly as their illegal occupation of North Cyprus is the only impediment to them being accepted as a EU member state.

in terms of jobs, the south is said to have more to offer than the North although there are no job guarantees on either side of the island. To be quite honest with you, if you are traveling to any country for studies, it's extremely dangerous to expect to get a job to survive, better ensure your sponsor is capable.

finally combining work,assuming you get one, and studies depends entirely on the individual and usually your course load. I've a friend in KSU in the US who is always busy with school work that working is practically impossible.

As baba wip7 would say abroad is not a place where euros dey flow for road. I've seen that first hand.

plan yourself well before you go make youu no get stranded for there oo. Deportation is real!

just my two naira worth.
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Uche27: Pls I want to ask which part of Cyprus is better and are they in EU,( if so na Shegen Visa) and can one b studying and togther working, if Yes how sure is it to get a Job?

The two Cyprus' are in Europe only that south Cyprus is under the eu and the North isn't. Do note that south Cyprus although in the EU isn't a schengen country.

we do expect the North to join the EU anytime within the next couple of months or years depending on how soon both sides can reach An agreement on power sharing, governance etc. I'm quite certain the Turkish government would also push for this to happen quickly as their illegal occupation of North Cyprus is the only impediment to them being accepted as a EU member state.

in terms of jobs, the south is said to have more to offer than the North although there are no job guarantees on either side of the island. To be quite honest with you, if you are traveling to any country for studies, it's extremely dangerous to expect to get a job to survive, better ensure your sponsor is capable.

finally combining work,assuming you get one, and studies depends entirely on the individual and usually your course load. I've a friend in KSU in the US who is always busy with school work that working is practically impossible.

As baba wip7 would say abroad is not a place where euros dey flow for road. I've seen that first hand.

plan yourself well before you go make youu no get stranded for there oo. Deportation is real!

just my two naira worth.

Read this excerpt!
in a recent
study, the International Red Cross
declared that “whilst other continents
successfully reduce poverty, Europe adds to it,”
before noting that the future for the EU was
likely one of mass-exodus and grinding poverty.
Across the pond, around half of all Americans
now live in or within a couple of paychecks of
poverty, and this downward trend shows no
sign of reversing .
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
hey guyz, a lil hlp hia pls. wht doc. do i nid 2 presnt durin registratn @ EMU. I knw this qst has bin askd lyk a thousand tyms kuz i've read tru d entire thread frm d beginin 2 dis point buh i havnt gottn a suitable ansa. ACC STATEMENT- is it the amount dy look @ or the flow of cash ? n cn sum1 snd me a sample of d bnk managers reffence letter grin. my email jackoo4life@yahoo.com. anybdy planin 2 attnd emu dis spring shld lemme knw kuz am kidda lukin 4 sum1 so dat we culd rent an apartmnt 2gether. the way, i reside in port harcourt. Do i nid 2 authenticate my GCE result? kuz dats wht am usin. tnks ol
Re: North Cyprus by rapcy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2013
trojanni: hey guyz, a lil hlp hia pls. wht doc. do i nid 2 presnt durin registratn @ EMU. I knw this qst has bin askd lyk a thousand tyms kuz i've read tru d entire thread frm d beginin 2 dis point buh i havnt gottn a suitable ansa. ACC STATEMENT- is it the amount dy look @ or the flow of cash ? n cn sum1 snd me a sample of d bnk managers reffence letter grin. my email jackoo4life@yahoo.com. anybdy planin 2 attnd emu dis spring shld lemme knw kuz am kidda lukin 4 sum1 so dat we culd rent an apartmnt 2gether. the way, i reside in port harcourt. Do i nid 2 authenticate my GCE result? kuz dats wht am usin. tnks ol
Hey, we cld hookup... I also applied, bt am still waiting for my official letter... By d way, I reside in d north...
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
rapcy: Hey, we cld hookup... I also applied, bt am still waiting for my official letter... By d way, I reside in d north...
owk men i've gone tru d skuls wen i found sum off campus accmmodatn, its abt N470000 per ye n i budgeted abt N320k 2 bedrum xclusive of light n water. gv me ur email n I'll gt bk 2 u
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
anybdy
else? i was 1c considrin dorm buh after a testmny of a fellow NL, I
changed my mind. Anoda qst, cn i pay dis first yrs fees in instalmnts or is it frm d
snd yr?
Re: North Cyprus by rapcy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
trojanni: anybdy
changed my mind. Anoda qst, cn i pay dis first yrs fees in instalmnts or is it frm d
snd yr?
rapcee@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
[quote author=rapcy]rapcee@gmail.com [/quote at rapcy and trojanni am also aplyin,dx my email,oladipupo58@yahoo.com,rapcy how did u process yur admision,i want to apply (undergraduate level)
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
rapcy: rapcee@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by rapcy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by rapcy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
@ Adepupo12: aiit man, wld hk up... Abt d admiddion process, jst send ur int. Passport(d data page. i.e, d page with ur info and pic), waec, passport photo and ur course of choice to skull4una@gmail.com... Wip7 will process it for you.
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
rapcy: @ Adepupo12: aiit man, wld hk up... Abt d admiddion process, jst send ur int. Passport(d data page. i.e, d page with ur info and pic), waec, passport photo and ur course of choice to skull4una@gmail.com... Wip7 will process it for you.
k tanx 4 d info bro,as for d international pasport i wil get it asap,oga wip7 i day hail oooh u dion a nyx wok here God bless
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
trojanni: anybdy
snd yr?
As a new student you cant pay installmentally before u get here but can do so as from next semester.
Re: North Cyprus by rapcy(m): 12:15am On Nov 17, 2013
Adepupo12: k tanx 4 d info bro,as for d international pasport i wil get it asap,oga wip7 i day hail oooh u dion a nyx wok here God bless
no problem bro...
Re: North Cyprus by roselex: 2:54am On Nov 17, 2013
Hello females here we could hook up and plan for our accomodation.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2013
EMU SPRING (FEB) ADMISSION, 2014

For those that have received their admission status from me but not the official letter, Kindly be patient as we had loads of admissions issued last semester that could not meet up for registration due to late payment. The University is trying to clear these and also prepare list for the students that paid last semester but could not come.

As soon as the official acceptance letters are issued, i shall send to you guys. Also we shall start sending names of those that have paid starting from first week of November to the respective embassies, advise you pay as soon as you receive your latter so as to avoid late hours rush at the embassy.

Please be reminded, admission is free and do not pay money into agents bank account to pay for you. Also we do have criminals (irrespective of religion, gender, nationality and age) claiming to help students with accommodation pls be aware and be at alert.

If you do have any novel questions or queries regarding your admission, visa and payment you can email me or ask on this forum before middle of January as i will be on traveling tour to Asia and Aussie after that period and my replies might be slow.

Once more, all intending applicants must have stable or ready-made sponsor as jobs are scarce in Cyprus and abroad in general dont come with mind set to make millions here but be rest assure we have fantastic educational facilities for serious minded individuals.

Also for those cyber-criminals (yahoo yahoo), there is a new law on ground now and i am happy to be part of the meeting with University Chief security, state head police and Turkish embassy prosecutor. Dont come to Cyprus to spoil the image of your country further, the new law is Deadly and may deter your generation, for those already caught hmmmm you will soon blame yourself for such acts after the new laws start on you.

Hard work, creativity and innovative ideas in legal ways will surely lead you to a successful paths....pls do not shame the image of your country where ever you go or in whatever you do.

Pls if you send me email and within 3 days no reply means your email is off-points, am intellectual and academician and i expect prospective students to be active and reasonable, dont see it as pride or anything but i have principles and i don't like curly ways. I wont reply questions about how to get job, how to marry whity or how to transfer to Europe or asia cos i dont know the answer...google might be much better in that field...Any reasonable questions i will spend time to give brilliant answers.

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
penroll55:
As a new student you cant pay installmentally before u get here but can do so as from next semester.
tnks alot mehn.
Re: North Cyprus by btplotter101: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2013
Mr Wip, Please i want to confirm when E.M.U. will be releasing acceptance letter and new confirmation letter to old student who could not meet up for September fall semester.
Re: North Cyprus by Adepupo12: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
wip7: EMU SPRING (FEB) ADMISSION, 2014

For those that have received their admission status from me but not the official letter, Kindly be patient as we had loads of admissions issued last semester that could not meet up for registration due to late payment. The University is trying to clear these and also prepare list for the students that paid last semester but could not come.

As soon as the official acceptance letters are issued, i shall send to you guys. Also we shall start sending names of those that have paid starting from first week of November to the respective embassies, advise you pay as soon as you receive your latter so as to avoid late hours rush at the embassy.

Please be reminded, admission is free and do not pay money into agents bank account to pay for you. Also we do have criminals (irrespective of religion, gender, nationality and age) claiming to help students with accommodation pls be aware and be at alert.

If you do have any novel questions or queries regarding your admission, visa and payment you can email me or ask on this forum before middle of January as i will be on traveling tour to Asia and Aussie after that period and my replies might be slow.

Once more, all intending applicants must have stable or ready-made sponsor as jobs are scarce in Cyprus and abroad in general dont come with mind set to make millions here but be rest assure we have fantastic educational facilities for serious minded individuals.

Also for those cyber-criminals (yahoo yahoo), there is a new law on ground now and i am happy to be part of the meeting with University Chief security, state head police and Turkish embassy prosecutor. Dont come to Cyprus to spoil the image of your country further, the new law is Deadly and may deter your generation, for those already caught hmmmm you will soon blame yourself for such acts after the new laws start on you.

Hard work, creativity and innovative ideas in legal ways will surely lead you to a successful paths....pls do not shame the image of your country where ever you go or in whatever you do.

Pls if you send me email and within 3 days no reply means your email is off-points, am intellectual and academician and i expect prospective students to be active and reasonable, dont see it as pride or anything but i have principles and i don't like curly ways. I wont reply questions about how to get job, how to marry whity or how to transfer to Europe or asia cos i dont know the answer...google might be much better in that field...Any reasonable questions i will spend time to give brilliant answers.
observed[color=#006600][/color] and taken
Re: North Cyprus by Walelavender(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
I have got a friend(Agent) who gave me details of the admssion process. However, graduated with 2~1 & he said its quite possible to rip off 50% of my tuition. He gave the fee as $10,000, with a scholarship of $5000. Would that be all about the tuition?
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
Walelavender: I have got a friend(Agent) who gave me details of the admssion process. However, graduated with 2~1 & he said its quite possible to rip off 50% of my tuition. He gave the fee as $10,000, with a scholarship of $5000. Would that be all about the tuition?
tuition to which school?
be careful else u will be defraud.
Apart from medicine that pay more that a year,no other department pay up to that.
fee structure for emu per semester with 50% scholarship(undergraduate) is
medicine- $15,000
pharmacy- $2,762.50
Engineering- $2216.25
other departments- $1833.75 but required to pay at least $2000 for new students
Re: North Cyprus by trojanni(m): 2:59am On Nov 19, 2013
hey guys anoda qst pls. lets say due to sum reason, u wia denied visa, hw lng do u hv 2 wait b4 u re-apply or u cn apply immediatly again.......... tnks. jst waitin 2 gt my internatnl passprt den i cn start processin admisn. @ oga wip i dy hail or.

HEAR NO EVIL
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2013
please i want to know if my textbooks would be inclusive in my tuition fees

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (356)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.