Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,604 members, 7,888,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (780643 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Drpak: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
@wip7, thanks for your concern towards several applicants here. Does the 50% scholarship given to students covers only the first year of studies or throughout the 4 years of undergraduate studies. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
sir wip got ur message and i just replied you. thanks for your concern a lot.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ilodigweudoka: sir wip got ur message and i just replied you. thanks for your concern a lot.

received and i replied you also. Thanks

Dr pak: @wip7, thanks for your concern towards several applicants here. Does the 50% scholarship given to students covers only the first year of studies or throughout the 4 years of undergraduate studies. Thanks

Your are welcome, it covers throughout and you may get more if you earn good grades above 3.7.
Re: North Cyprus by isrimmsky: 4:20am On Nov 02, 2013
pls pals who knw about cyprus. I wam apply for master programme , bt a frnd what'd is there told not apply. he advised me to try anoda place. pls who ever has info dt can help. and besides , I no dey financially upright. can I get student job and where so dt I choose it rightly.
Re: North Cyprus by Gsluv(m): 4:58am On Nov 02, 2013
isrimmsky: pls pals who knw about cyprus. I wam apply for master programme , bt a frnd what'd is there told not apply. he advised me to try anoda place. pls who ever has info dt can help. and besides , I no dey financially upright. can I get student job and where so dt I choose it rightly.

Take ur tym out to read thru d thread, u'll find all the info u need.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
@wip7

oga wip thanks for the reply. na so agent wan chop my money for my papa land. tufiapa.

anyways how much is the official course fees for medicine?
also, is there a spring start for the course?

- onedebos -
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
onedebos

Are you CHEAT, THIEF, Dishonorable person
You have employed agent who has got you entry.
Now you will not pay him!!!!
If you employ someone then an honest man pays his way.

It was up to you to establish agents charges before dealing.
Pay up your bills.
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
UNCLE WIP i got a mail concerning my admission status of this programme MS in Information And Communication Technologies In Education (with thesis)...but pls i am sorry i didnt tell you that what i wanted is without thesis i.e (non thesis). and pls i dont understand the mail entirely pls make it clear to me. for i got for MA in Communication and Media Studies (with thesis) also pls i need enlightenment.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
onedebos: oga wip abeg I need your help ooo. I paid an agent to help me with emu for medicine. I got admission and scholarship[color=#990000][/color] but the agent is requesting extra money to send me official offer letter. I have sent emu repeated emails but dem Neva reply. abeg wetin I fit do? should I reapply online myself? na momsi push me to pay the first money seff. oga wip abeg help ooo.. I've sent you emails too but u never reply. abeg na.

Thank you for contacting me. Admission via WIP is free of charge and i will only respond to emails that needs response.

1. EMU does not offer scholarship for Medicine for now, so how come your agent secure admission and scholarship for medical program for you?

Its not possible for now....

2. Since you have engaged the service of an agent and agreed to the bizness terms, then dont breach contract

3. Note : you are advise to pay your fees directly into EMU account and not to agent.

4. You can reapply online again if you want to.

If there is any other things i can do for you let me know...wish you luck!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ilodigweudoka: UNCLE WIP i got a mail concerning my admission status of this programme MS in Information And Communication Technologies In Education (with thesis)...but pls i am sorry i didnt tell you that what i wanted is without thesis i.e (non thesis). and pls i dont understand the mail entirely pls make it clear to me. for i got for MA in Communication and Media Studies (with thesis) also pls i need enlightenment.

Its just an admission status update..you will understand soon. Be calm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: North Cyprus by Ilodigweudoka(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
i got ur replies thanks @ SIR WIP.
Re: North Cyprus by bosmanfaithy: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mr wip pls kindly help me with d scolarship. I wanna study computer science
Re: North Cyprus by zayyanmahmoud: 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
I just got my conditional and unconditional acceptance letter for spring (Feb 2014) for masters just a week after applyin and payin my initial deposit...please wen is it advisable for me to go to the embassy for my visa.
Re: North Cyprus by onedebos: 4:17am On Nov 06, 2013
My status has changed to admitted on the application portal. But I was admitted into pharmacy rather than medicine which I applied for and pharmacy wasn't even a course at all. what can I do?

- one.debos -
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2013
onedebos: My status has changed to admitted on the application portal. But I was admitted into pharmacy rather than medicine which I applied for and pharmacy wasn't even a course at all. what can I do?

- one.debos -

you cant do anything, your agent lied to you before that you were admitted into medicine and with scholarship....means if you have paid almost 200k demanded for you will not get medicine cos we dont issue medicine with scholarship and EMU requires very high grade to even be admitted into medicine.

NOTE: is also difficult to transfer to medicine at EMU. Only 3 students were transferred last semester due to the fact that they earned 3.9-4.0 GPA/CGPA and can afford the fees.

Either you stick to pharmacy and maybe you can be lucky when you perform well after first semester and be changed to medicine OR find another university..goodluck!
Re: North Cyprus by Wagnacash: 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
Please I needed a reliable agent to help me secure a turkish working visa from naija heere
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
brownbest:
tnx
brownbest:
tnx
brownbest:
tnx
hyyy
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
hello sir wip7 am grateful for the way u attend to issues
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
Princessmirex: hello sir wip7 am greatful for the way u attend to issues please i want to know how long it takes for admission reply to be sent to me i applied through you on the 31st of october with name miracle ifunanya.thanks

EMU started evaluating applicants just this Monday.... when your application is evaluated and your acceptance letter is ready, you will have it. have a great day!
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
tnx alot
Re: North Cyprus by rapcy(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2013
wip7:

EMU started evaluating applicants just this Monday.... when your application is evaluated and your acceptance letter is ready, you will have it. have a great day!
Thanks alot Wip7, U are the best...
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
rapcy: Thanks alot Wip7, U are the best...

Thanks also. Wish you luck!
Re: North Cyprus by rapcy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
wip7:

Thanks also. Wish you luck!
AMEN...
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Princessmirex: hello sir wip7 am greatful for the way u attend to issues please i want to know how long it takes for admission reply to be sent to me i applied through you on the 31st of october with name miracle ifunanya.thanks

Kindly check your email, your application approved today with scholarship. I will send you the official acceptance next week and you can make your payment into EMU bank account as stated on the acceptance letter. Wish you luck!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
uhhhm
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
Princessmirex: sir wip pls are u refering to me? Because i just checked my mail and couldn't find anytyn there.thanks

whats ur email?
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
o
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
i used the mail in the cafe to send you my doc thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Princessmirex: i used the mail in the cafe to send you my documents but this is my mail okedumiracle@yahoo.com thanks

check ur email, i sent your admission 4hrs Naija time. re-sending again!!
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
ok u sent it to my email?
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
thanks alot i have seen it
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
does the official one states the school fees amount?

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.