Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,291 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:55 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (793794 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2010
@chinosis,

i have answered your question in my early post please kindly read very well. wish you luk!
Re: North Cyprus by bubsykay: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2010
@ sithanda, yeah we met at the embessy, when are you going back to abj?
Re: North Cyprus by Yemming(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2010
@sithanda, are u still in abj? i will be going to abj on monday, will be taking first flight to abj on monday,

let me knw if u are still in abj
Re: North Cyprus by bubsykay: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2010
@ yemming, are you for CIU too or Emu?
Re: North Cyprus by Yemming(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2010
emu,
Re: North Cyprus by Yemming(m): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2010
@sithanda, how far now, are u still in abj? i will hit abj on monday, make we see,
@wip4, broda wadup, i have everyfin set, please pray for me
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2010
yeming,

sure Sure May almighty Allah be wif you and others. wish you luk. go early as discussed and you shall meet God favors. nothing to worry. if anytin comes up buzz me online. pls do copies of all your docs cos the copy centre might be far from the embassy or the ministry.
Re: North Cyprus by bubsykay: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2010
@ yemming, howfar and how was your trip, you shall be favoured today as you go. I will also be going on Wed, best of luck.

@ sithanda, Guy you phn has not ben going through since last week, hope you are ok, are you still in abj?
Re: North Cyprus by bubsykay: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2010
@ wipe4, bro thank you much for the info, I will also be going to abj on wed, but pls how much is the BTA, so I can start arranging things. tanx
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2010
hey guys, thanks to almighty God I gat it on Friday.
my fone don blow off finally so I've been unavailable I can only reach u guys wen am in d cafe. Infact I've lost all contacts.
@Yemi get ur visa n lets talk tru ma mail addy cox I cant buy a fone now
@Bubskay contact me tru ma mail addy.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2010
wip4 contact info
Re: North Cyprus by bubsykay: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2010
@ sithanda, Congrats! we really need to see o, bt I will let you kno when am at Ib so we can talk.
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2010
sithanda,

skull4una@gmail.com. congrats !! then i will advise u get Turkish airline although maybe a bit expensive but is beta for a first timer, Egypt airline cheaper but hmmm. try come along wit some food material it will save u some cost. send your flight details at least 3days to your arrival to ur skool for airport pik up services. Pls on your arrival be informed you will meet a lot of frustrated Nigerians that will always pour their frustration on you , be careful and know why you come to the island. i ave said it b4 the island is basically good for education and try to bring the best out of it. also try to know who u roll wit. pls try do HIV test, hepatitis etc b4 u come so u are sure u wont be deported. good luk man. kindly share info wit oda applicants like BUBSKAY etc let him know about the BTA stuff.
Re: North Cyprus by spearlzz: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2010
sithanda,

definately, we were at embassy same day but i got mine on thursday, they asked all students to come back on friday but i and one other guy got ours on thursday when everybody left. I thank God ooooo
Re: North Cyprus by Yemming(m): 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2010
@sithanda,
I'm really happy for u, Was at the ministry today unfortunately I forgot my certificate for lag, Will get it tommorow and will proceed to d embassy on wednessday, Pray for me abeg.

@all, I would love to know which ticket we'll be purchasing I.e one way or to and fro, Please advise and also which of the airline is the cheapest and how much,

Thank you all
Re: North Cyprus by bubsykay: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2010
@ yemming, I will also be at the embassy on wed, hope to see you there! the ticket fee for turkish airline is 976.4 usd as at last wk, one way.
Re: North Cyprus by Yemming(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2010
I heard u will have to pay for a return ticket if u are a first time traveller,
Wip4, Please correct me if I'm wrong
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2010
@Spearlz u've offended me by not replyn ma messages n calls bt no probs,

@Yemi sorry abt d cert, delay isn't denial

@Bubskay go pick t up, the Lord wey do am 4 me go do am 4 all of una

@Wip4, I was d one that called u, am abt to book so I will feed u back
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2010
@Bubskay, call me once u are in Ibadan am managing ma brodas fone so u can now get me.

Anyone travelling 2nd week in September, next week
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2010
sithanda,

take your time to prepare nothing to rush for, pls be aware that winter will soon start at Cyprus try to get some warm cloth to shield you from cold. try buy some stationeries from Nigeria and if possible some naija food stuffs, dont forget bathroom slippers as well and your clippers. wish you luk. you can book 1 way ticket no qualms and if u want 2ways then is possible for you to get refund from the airline as well .
Re: North Cyprus by spearlzz: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2010
forgive me sithanda.
Re: North Cyprus by charleskay(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2010
pls pple what wrong with CIU for more than 2month nw that i hv applied, no news, nothing nutin!!!! and my friend keeping telling to be calm, pls any body with info should pls update me. thanks
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2010
No probs madam Spearlz, just joking, we go dey see sha

@Wip4 oga Wip I go get everytn, Can d skul help in accomodation cox I dey fear all this naija guys wey dey there cox I want d skul to pick me up and I no wan waste money 4 hotel
Is Emirates okay for 172k
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2010
@ Charles I discovered that CIU needs persistent messages if u wan get am there, Yemi gat his last month I guess

@Yemi how far now
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2010
sithanda,

yeah emirate is very nice you can go for it. it stops at Istanbul. just book ur flight down to NC wit emirate if u gat the cash. yeah fill your airport PICK -UP form ask the CIU to send you dat and send ur flight bookin details to them atleast 3days b ur arrival. if you want to stay in the skool dorm you can also book accomodation wit the international center in CIU but if u want to stay offcamp then on ur arrival ur skool will give you some free days at the hostel to search or decide on ur accommodation stuffs. safe trip!
Re: North Cyprus by charleskay(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2010
Pls what can i do nw? time is going? i hv a frnd in CIU that is helping with it, @wip4 can i still start the emu nw?
Re: North Cyprus by charleskay(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2010
@wip4, my friend wrote GMAT few days baq and has been panicking. his unofficial GMAT score is 370. is that his final score?
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2010
Charlsekay,

yeah you can still meet up the EMU admission for September entry since reg starts around 20th sept 2010 for fall entry. About your friend GMAT, it has about 3 different parts: the verbal, quatitative and essay part. both V and Q result can be obtained imedtly the student finished the exam and the officail score with the essay part will be out within 2weeks after writen the exams. so if he has 370 TOTAl it means V plus Q and remain the essay result and this is a very POOR result anyway. like in Turkey universities a candidate must have atleast 550 in the Q part . goodluk anyway!
Re: North Cyprus by Yemming(m): 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2010
@all,
Damn, Abj don drain my money. Food, hotel, loneliness, Damn I can't just wait to get my backside back to lasgidi,

I really need prayer now, So include me in ur prayer pls,

Thanks I really appreciate all ur efforts.
Re: North Cyprus by Yemming(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2010
Where is everybody
Re: North Cyprus by Edlopez: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2010
for does of you that went to the Turkish embassy during 30th august 2010. Did you confirm if the EMU representative are in the embassy to assist their students? pls let me know urgently through my mail newtonwayne3@yahoo.com
Re: North Cyprus by Yemming(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2010
i heard he was only there to attend to cameroonian students,

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (356)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.