Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,558 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:32 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (793395 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by kheme(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2011
you're probably right
Re: North Cyprus by esko: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2011
@all, please I need SINCERE ADVICE. I got my 1month transit visa today but issued on 12th August. Does it mean that I must travel before 12th September? What if I unavoidably fail to make the journey b4 the 12th september but may be could make it around 20th september which is over 1 month from date of issue? Please I need authentic advice now.tnx
Re: North Cyprus by deqeo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2011
how long is it valid for? back then, i remember it was valid for 3months. if it's valid for 1month, then you have to travel BEFORE it expires.

if you're not ready to come, then why apply for the visa NOW?
Re: North Cyprus by esko: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2011
@deqeo, I didnt expect u to ask such question as "if u weren't ready to travel why did u apply now". Well, I was hoping 2travel until a twist of event. Meanwhile, I was told it was going to be 3months validity not knowing I was going 2b 1month. Pls would I need to reapply after 12th september? Reply pls
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
its 7days visa
and its valid 4 a month
Re: North Cyprus by deqeo(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
well, i asked cos it doesn't make much sense apply for a visa NOW if you're planning to travel much later. i suffered same issue last time i was to go to London, hence it's advisable to apply at about the time you're ready to travel.

But seems your case was due to miss information (who said it was valid for 3months). Nevertheless, are you SURE you can't make it down here before it expires? if you're sure, then return to the embassy to find out what to do. Normally, if you haven't traveled after it expires, you will have to re-apply, unfortunately.
Re: North Cyprus by esko: 4:11am On Aug 16, 2011
@deqeo, tnx 4ur explanation dis time around. It looks like u could be of help 2me, but I would prefer to pm u so as to detail u my circumstance for ur better comprehension. My email add is drikeji@yahoo.com or u can drop yours now 4me to send u a mail. Really, I pray that I be able to meet up with whatever that tends to keep me waiting b4 then. But, incase the closest flight schedule leaves on 11th september or same 12th september that ought to be d end of d 1month from date of issue, would they still allow me entry to Turkey knowing dat I am leaving their country same day to TRNC which means I didn't stay beyond 12sept in their country? Pls be patient with me. Drop ur response plsy to TRNC which means I didn't stay beyond 12sept in their country? Pls be patient with me. Drop ur response pls
Re: North Cyprus by deqeo(m): 4:30am On Aug 16, 2011
If you're passing through on same day the visa expires, there's no problem, as it's on the last day. but a day after, they could send you back.

here is my Yahoo! ID: okiemute2002 you can also email me at info@deqeoconsulting.info

Re: North Cyprus by wip3: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2011
esko.

If you will not make it down b4 ur visa expires, you will need to send us a formal letter stating the reasons and if not you wont be able to get your visa if you apply again as the embassy will only give you once on the name code we sent to them. if in any case you wont meet up, we need to resend your name with another sort code back to the embassy, so as to enable them issue you another visa.

International center,

Eastern Mediterranean university,

North Cyprus.

skull4una@gmail.com/scholarship@emu.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2011
any lefkosa student CIU, Near East
coming between now and 15sept should let me know
Re: North Cyprus by wip3: 7:27am On Aug 19, 2011
@EMU APPLICANTS,

Dear Students,

We wish to inform you that from the 26th of August to the 2nd of September 2011, EMU will be closed due to the Religious holiday. All offices in EMU will not function during this period. We therefore urge you to make your necessary payments before the date so that we can prepare your name and send to Turkish embassy, send us pick up forms for those that will arrive these period as early as possible.

As you all know the university is resuming on the 19th of September, so in order to avoid any delay sending names to embassy or attending to any calls, we urge you all to kindly do the necessary before the start of the holiday.

Thank you for choosing EMU the only reputable university in North Cyprus.

International Center,

Eastern Mediterranean University,

North Cyprus.

www.emu.edu.tr

+903926302444/2690

scholarship@emu.edu.tr/skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by esko: 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
@all, how do I make my booking now to Ercan Trnc? Do flights leave every day from Nigeria to Turkey or they have alternative days of departure? I have checked their website and can not find any phone contact to enquire how they do the booking since I am based in the South eastern Nigeria and can only get to Abuja or Lagos, one or 2 days before my departure hence, I would need to book now through which means? (bank draft or what? to who and how? hope they would not make any mistake and one gets to the airport and be told your name is not in their database) Also, I learnt they allow 50kg space for each traveler, then how do I measure my bags before getting to the airport so as not to be dissapointed? In case I need extra kilo space, who knows how to go about it?please reply and remain blessed
Re: North Cyprus by kheme(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2011
go look for a travel agent that deals with international flights, preferably a travel agent in Lagos. they will work it out for you
Re: North Cyprus by esko: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2011
@kheme, your last post is not understood by me. You know I am already looking for one as you adviced that's why I place the post for people to advice if they have contact of any, I can work it out with them even from my base in the southern part right now. Are you saying I should travel to Lagos and go look for an international travel agent and discuss terms with them then I come back to my base and prepare, when the departure date approach, then I travel back to Lagos again? Hope you understand my question, because if I could get a contact of a reliable one here, I could start with that through checking out their website for email contact and phone. In this modern age, it works that we can discuss terms via that channel and I make the payment without taking the risk of traveling first to Lagos. Thank you for your understanding. You can inbox me any of such reliable travel agents.
Re: North Cyprus by kheme(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2011
oh sorry, i didn't understand your post. you can get the tickets if there's reliable agent around you. sorry bout the mix up :-)
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2011
http://www.ciu.edu.tr/english/studentlife.htm

U know why its empty?
cuz student had no life!
Re: North Cyprus by deqeo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
lol your point exactly
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
what does emptiness means ??
Re: North Cyprus by deqeo(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
lol okay oh. probably a negligent webmaster or something
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2011
deqeo:

lol okay oh. probably a negligent webmaster or something

NOOOO u wrong, Emptiness means Nothing to write about,
am there.
Re: North Cyprus by deqeo(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
lol ehn, make dem remove the page/link na

besides, it's summer, everywhere's empty
Re: North Cyprus by NikkyBobo: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hi, I am interested in studying at Cyprus International University and I
just got the contact details of agencies in Nigeria from a newspaper.
I havent contacted the agencies yet so please I need information on the visa application process,
the fees and accommodation.

I am willing to start processing my visa asap and the advert in the newspaper says potential students
are guaranteed a visa, i dont know how true dat is yet.
Please i need good advice and help in processing my visa.

All you fraudsters please back off tho, am not a dummy to fall for scam so i need genuine people only to
contact me: travel_smart@tahoo.com
Re: North Cyprus by ahamdiheme: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
NikkyBobo:

Hi, I am interested in studying at Cyprus International University and I
just got the contact details of agencies in Nigeria from a newspaper.
I havent contacted the agencies yet so please I need information on the visa application process,
the fees and accommodation.

I am willing to start processing my visa asap and the advert in the newspaper says potential students
are guaranteed a visa, i dont know how true dat is yet.
Please i need good advice and help in processing my visa.

All you fraudsters please back off tho,  am not a dummy to fall for scam so i need genuine people only to
contact me: travel_smart@tahoo.com

Get in touch with iz2much for CIU, you don't need any agent (them go chop your money). I advice you to also look at other schools in North Cyprus like Eastern Mediterranean University: get in touch with wip for that.
Yes, it is true that once you have secured an admission and paid your fees, visa is garanteed. Just contact the people I have made reference to.
Re: North Cyprus by NikkyBobo: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
Thanks for the information. I have just looked into the Eastern Mediterranean University website and am really happy with the fees and admission process. They even offer the course am so interested in which is tourism and hospitality.
Please how can I get in touch with the person you said can help me. I have sent an email to the school tho, and hopefully they would reply.
Am really grateful and I wish to process my admission for the 2011/2012 session.
Re: North Cyprus by claremont(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
What do you guys have to say about this thread>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-746626.0.html
It's about North Cyprus.
Re: North Cyprus by ahamdiheme: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2011
@ NikkyBobo

wip and iz2much are both on this forum. You can reach wip at skool4una@gmail.com as well

Good luck
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2011
According to WIP he said EMU Admission is closed now. Until Feb
for CIU? ? ? na money dem dey find.
http://www.ciu.edu.tr/english/kayit_kosul.htm
on holiday now sha
Re: North Cyprus by kheme(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2011
admission is still open for EUL
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2011
claremont:

What do you guys have to say about this thread>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-746626.0.html
It's about North Cyprus.

better than malaysia right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (356)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.