Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,530 members, 7,937,528 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (788204 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Starbeams: 10:42am On May 08, 2013
@wip7..thanks for your effort..i appreciate it..but you dont have to say i am a fraud or illegal stuffs to me. Because you didn hear anybody saying i duped them. also i didnt come here to advertise. You can hide your identity..thats not a problem..but if i want to know you,i will get you. BUT please i beg you in God's name..i didnt abuse you or say that you are a fraud...please repsect is reciprocal...becuase it doesnt take me 5 minutes to teminate your job witht he school or your agency. its better we respect eachother and if you found me guilty in anything..thats when you can say anything you want..If you ask the registrar about starlink..they will give you my direct number and you will call me and talk to me now as we speak.

Thank You and Goodluck! but remember..respect is reciprocal
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:03am On May 08, 2013
fados4sure:
Mr WIP7? There is something I want you to do for me. There is an agent who says they are representative of CIU in Benin city, who is scamming people. Can you help me to call them to order?

I wish i can do that for you but i have only conclusive legal rights to protect the image of EMU since am part of the system and i have exclusive right with METU as the current international director is our graduate. I will also voice loud if i found any person misleading the students in every capacity, so i may not have the legal right to protect CIU but if you provide the link to such agents i can check and see if there some stuffs i can learn about them.
Re: North Cyprus by noso2004: 12:14pm On May 08, 2013
Answer the questions posed to you starlink or whatever star that you are which doesn't seem to be shinning as yet
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:11pm On May 11, 2013
2face land at EMU covered by Ofhand magazine...social bite for TRNC!!

2face and EMU rector

Re: North Cyprus by sndrmrtns: 7:35am On May 13, 2013
@wip7 I have forward some information into your email and i will need your help.Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:21am On May 13, 2013
sndrmrtns: @wip7 I have forward some information into your email and i will need your help.Thanks

i replied your letter, kindly reply also with the needed info.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:37am On May 16, 2013
EMU Campus in Europe

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 11:23am On May 16, 2013
pls i made a mistake in filling my form and instead of b.sc i filled m.sc...........i conacted school to help me change it but av nt heard anything pls am i gotta pay another fee again?can anybody help and advise me?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:10pm On May 20, 2013
Turkey opens E-VISA (Nigerians are eligible) Now

It is now possible for applicants to apply for Turkish entry visa and obtain the visa within 24hrs without visiting the embassy now. You only need internet and have the required documents to be scanned and submitted. The advantage of the E-visa is the validity is now longer with maximum stay of 30days. The Disadvantage is that is only Single entry allowed for Nigerians. Visit e-visa site.
Re: North Cyprus by hycode: 7:36pm On May 20, 2013
[quote author=wip7]Turkey opens E-VISA (Nigerians are eligible) Now

It is now possible for applicants to apply for Turkish entry visa and obtain the visa within 24hrs without visiting the embassy now. You only need internet and have the required documents to be scanned and submitted. The advantage of the E-visa is the validity is now longer with maximum stay of 30days. The Disadvantage is that is only Single entry allowed for Nigerians. Visit e-visa site.

Oga wip is this also applicable for Nigerians already in N.cyprus.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 20, 2013
wip7: Turkey opens E-VISA (Nigerians are eligible) Now

I heard its not for study visa. Is it true?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:14am On May 21, 2013
hycode: [/quote]

Applicable to all and including Nigerians in all places.

[quote author=Demaejy]
I heard its not for study visa. Is it true?

True, basically for business and tourism for now as they intend to integrate study as soon as possible. The applicants can just apply him/herself without visiting agents although they have accredited agents in some countries as listed by Turkish government.
Re: North Cyprus by hycode: 4:06pm On May 21, 2013
Oga wip I checked and it seems one must have a valid Schengen visa or OECD member nation visa/permit for eligibility, ironically Turkey is part of this OECD nations, now does having the TRNC permit qualifies one for this??
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:57pm On May 21, 2013
hycode: Oga wip I checked and it seems one must have a valid Schengen visa or OECD member nation visa/permit for eligibility, ironically Turkey is part of this OECD nations, now does having the TRNC permit qualifies one for this??

Yeah you need valid OECD member visa or Schengen. One good news i found out again is that, i have 2yrs multiple entry visa to Turkey with 30days stay each time and i happened to meet the consular in a meeting today and he said if one once had multiple entry and as soon as you apply and u indicate multiple then multiple will be issued but if you have single before then if you tick your country and you are under single then u will be issued single. Also the system works so perfect and cheaper, when you are applying, i did apply for my friend on Thursday and she received her visa after 18hrs 6 months validity 30days stay but single cos this her first time entering Turkey.
Re: North Cyprus by tdade(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2013
G'day mr WIP! Sorry for my late reply. Please, I'd like to know if METU-TURKEY(and NCC) accept SAT II results in liu of O levels.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:24pm On May 23, 2013
tdade: G'day mr WIP! Sorry for my late reply. Please, I'd like to know if METU-TURKEY(and NCC) accept SAT II results in liu of O levels.

yes check the METU for required SAT scores.
Re: North Cyprus by tdade(m): 11:47pm On May 23, 2013
wip7:

yes check the METU for required SAT scores.
I've checked. They only show acceptable SAT I requirements and not SAT II
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2013
talk2D:
I mailed them and i was referred to their Nigeria Representative.
She billed N25k for processing; i think that is just too much.

Should i go for EMU instead?

You decide on that...both are good schools but i think recently some of the students are transferring to EMU,dont know why but think cus Girne is somehow expensive compare to magusa.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2013
talk2D:
I mailed them and i was referred to their Nigeria Representative.
She billed N25k for processing; i think that is just too much.

Should i go for EMU instead?

Why dont you apply yourself...this Nigerian agents are all thieves....even that of Emu in abuja,when i had an issue with embassy and met him was demanding for money but wip7 thats not even in nigeria helped me with nothing attached.....i advice you to do it yourself or look for a student there you can trust to do it cus with agent you will spend and definitely regret it later cus so many that did theirs through nigeria agents never tell good about the experence.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:44am On May 24, 2013
penroll55:

Why dont you apply yourself...this Nigerian agents are all thieves....even that of Emu in abuja,when i had an issue with embassy and met him was demanding for money but wip7 thats not even in nigeria helped me with nothing attached.....i advice you to do it yourself or look for a student there you can trust to do it cus with agent you will spend and definitely regret it later cus so many that did theirs through nigeria agents never tell good about the experence.

@talk2D,

He has given you best advise here.

@ penroll55

hmmmm you refused to give that guy in Abuja money hmmm you are stingy ooooo.show some love na
Re: North Cyprus by tdade(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2013
tdade: I've checked. They only show acceptable SAT I requirements and not SAT II
mr WIP, you haven't replied me sir.
Re: North Cyprus by seyi852002: 9:56am On May 25, 2013
@penroll55, contact wip7 for guaranteed advice and assisstance with nothin attached..gudluck
Re: North Cyprus by wynie(f): 5:44pm On May 25, 2013
I like sports very well and also can't do without going 2 d gym @ least twice a week so I just want 2 know cos I've gained admission already is der a gym in emu cyprus I mean within d sch environment and my hostel is sabanci if d ansa is yes hw close is my hostel 2 d gym please need a reply
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2013
wip7:

@talk2D,

He has given you best advise here.

@ penroll55

hmmmm you refused to give that guy in Abuja money hmmm you are stingy ooooo.show some love na

lol,mr wip am not stingy but the guy does not deserve it and besides he will still contact you or the school so i prefer giving you that or didnt come again than giving him...
I really appreciate your help,thanks once more.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2013
seyi852002: @penroll55, contact wip7 for guaranteed advice and assisstance with nothin attached..gudluck
Thanks man but am already here since..
Re: North Cyprus by izyworld88: 2:01pm On May 26, 2013
Wip7 please am really confused o some are saying CIU is not accredited school, is it through or false? Quick reply thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:50pm On May 26, 2013
izyworld88: Wip7 please am really confused o some are saying CIU is not accredited school, is it through or false? Quick reply thanks

I will advise you to mail CIU registrar and confirm about the university accreditation but as far as I know, CIU is accredited in Cyprus but I don't know about her accreditation elsewhere. If you ask me about EMU OR METU I know 100% of their accreditation locally and internationally.
Re: North Cyprus by izyworld88: 4:33pm On May 26, 2013
So you don't no anything about CIU
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2013
izyworld88: So you don't no anything about CIU
didnt u read what he wrote or was it not explanatory enough to be asking same thing?
Re: North Cyprus by SamConquer(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2013
Goodday Mr wip and everybody here. you are really doing a good Job here.I Check some info about METU and it seems that school is a good school.Please what is the Fee,accomdation Fee and the rest fees in METU.the course is Electrical/Electronics and the other is Psychology.thank Sir...(Other's with info can also help)
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:36am On May 27, 2013
SamConquer: Goodday Mr wip and everybody here. you are really doing a good Job here.I Check some info about METU and it seems that school is a good school.Please what is the Fee,accomdation Fee and the rest fees in METU.the course is Electrical/Electronics and the other is Psychology.thank Sir...(Other's with info can also help)

Hey,

All the requested fees are written boldly on METU website, I will encourage you to visit the website and check the fees so as to have first hand infor for yourself. Also is a good idea if you call or email the university incase you need further information. You can come here only if what you are looking for is not stated or you are stuck somehow. If there is any other thing i can do or others can do to help ....you can state it here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.