Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,991 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma (45185 Views)

'Delay Is Not Denial' - Lady Congratulates Her Elderly Aunt Who Got Married / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by AmuEwu: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Some ladies matter just tire me ah swear... He get small dick, but you got laid; He cums quickly, but you got laid; He is ugly, but you got laid; He is broke, but you still got laid undecided

It's high time y'all ladies need to shut the _fuck up and move on once a Nigga left an ink between your legs, just try and maintain silence at all costs and move on!!! angry
B
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by BurningBlade: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
True example of a bitter woman. Did the baby daddy force you to open your legs for him?

Why weep more than the bereaved?
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by zabadii(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
VickyRotex:
Singing Aye Le O by Tope Alabi! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
TINALETC3:
cheesy karma is a beech, she comes knocking at d least expected and den messes u up cheesy
Story..God sef still dey vex for her.
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by stevesheddy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
This guy will make it even more than you expect him.. It didn't work, just move on.. Life goes on. My dear you can be what you wanna be. Don't let the past destroy your future. This guy only made you pass the few rough road to greatness.

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by delman88(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
she just took a wrong step.. God forbid, something bad happens to him now, all fingers will be pointed to her(even though she isnt the one)
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Hades2016(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
E pain her wella lol cheesy grin mofo
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Notion(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Eeeya sorry oh... It has happen already there's nothing you can do about that now. Just try not to destroy your self more than the way it is now
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by sekem: 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Phi001:
So OP, you blurred out the face of the wife to be and left the name of the poster for us to see...

Do you think we don't have facebook?

The baby mama is deceiving herself there sha...

Abi did her dad kpensh someone and leave the person pregnant?

Don't mind the dull OP.

Probably, he doesn't know that a simple search of Joke Bukki Afolabi on Facebook will reveal everything he's trying to hide.

But then, who knows, that could be his aim to get people to that Facebook page for some cheap likes and dumb comments? cool
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by BuyGoats: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
jmoore:
Which karma? When God said don't fornicate, you disobeyed him and went ahead and spread your legs for your bf. God has not punished you and you are calling karma on the head of your baby daddy.
Which life did he destroy? Is being a baby mama an example of 'destroyed life'?
Genevieve Nnaji is a baby mama and she is not whining.
You are an adult and should be responsible for your actions. Automatic marriage is not a must when a man impregnates you.

When I said Ladies should Not impress any guy with sex some people failed to understand.
The truth is she's a baby mama solely carrying his batch everywhere she goes. Her dreams are almost shattered cos I know most guys hardly want to marry a single mother. If she was an undergraduate, will she take the baby for lectures?? If she leaves the baby at home, she comes back with the responsibility of caring for the baby. Truth be told lots of single mothers never fulfill their dreams... Those that do are usually from wealthy homes. I've got a lot of friends in this situation so I'm been practical...
Both of them committed the sin but only one person pays the price.....
This is what the Bible says in Deut 22vs29
Then the man who lay with her shall give to the girl's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall become his wife because he has violated her; he cannot divorce her all his days. So dumping her is NOT FAIR.
So there is judgement awaiting all the guys turning innocent girls to baby mamas...

Ladies are always the scapegoat when things go South.
So in summary, I'll say ZipUp if you want to be honoured..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by MrIcredible: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
jmoore:
Which karma? When God said don't fornicate, you disobeyed him and went ahead and spread your legs for your bf. God has not punished you and you are calling karma on the head of your baby daddy.
Which life did he destroy? Is being a baby mama an example of 'destroyed life'?
Genevieve Nnaji is a baby mama and she is not whining.
You are an adult and should be responsible for your actions. Automatic marriage is not a must when a man impregnates you.
EPIC! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Poorboy: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
jasmineee:
ladies. tell me what u think. do u think it's right for a guy to steal ur pics and when telling u he stole ur pics. that u don't need to feel important. that it is not a big deal ? what's ur opinion ladies ?
aye de ritualist
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by damilareoye: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by damilareoye: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
"Take your private life out of social media" hell no, they won't listen.

One day , she will regret her actions.....
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by femi4: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
jasmineee:
ladies. tell me what u think. do u think it's right for a guy to steal ur pics and when telling u he stole ur pics. that u don't need to feel important. that it is not a big deal ? what's ur opinion ladies ?
I m stealing your profile pix right now....just felt I should let you know
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by jayAjoku(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
its quite obvious who karma hit here there must have been a well meaning guy that chased after her tirelessly but she refused. .. its a pity sha worse still is the fact that girls don't know how not to get pregnant in this modern age and some don't have sense to tell a dude to put on condoms before they give it up.

sex is not Love.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by vchykp(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
its usual with baby mama's, my bab mama would have done worst sef, she has done worst, but i thank God she has never been my God and will never be.
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by sweetilicious(f): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
smiley wink
McBrooklyn:
Some ladies matter just tire me ah swear... He get small dick, but you got laid; He cums quickly, but you got laid; He is ugly, but you got laid; He is broke, but you still got laid undecided

It's high time y'all ladies need to shut the _fuck up and move on once a Nigga left an ink between your legs, just try and maintain silence at all costs and move on!!! angry
Lol but true though. If he doesn't want you anymore, you don't have to let bitterness get more of your productive forthcoming life.Simply follow a pact that life gives to you. We are all not going to make it out of this world alive. Live and love the more. Life will be good to you as long as you are good to your heart wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by macanu(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
;DThat moive called OPEN LEGS AND GO UP AND DOWN.is a fvck *ss movie,can't believe it PAIN her.ladies stop watching this moive is bad for your health angry
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by lastpage: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
delman88:
she just took a wrong step.. God forbid, something bad happens to him now, all fingers will be pointed to her(even though she isnt the one)

I bet she is not aware that STALKING (which is what she just did), is a CRIMINAL offence!

I hope the guy does not take legal action against her.

Pregnancy for a guy, is NOT the way to FORCE him to marry you.

Marry only people who are ready to live and spend their life HAPPILY with you.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by VickyRotex(f): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=zabadii post=51924545][/quote]

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Kingbuhari(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
marry AFONJA guy on ur own peril... they are lazy... untrustworthy... womanizer.... promiscuous... lastly obsessed in Owambe... TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Bants(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
This woman na Savage WTH
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
ehya the karma of fornication already caught up with her.
this is painful oh,
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by vchykp(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
The earlier ladies stop opening their legs to men to get them pregnant the better for them. Why did he not get his wife pregnant befor marying her? PLS LEARN

My dear sister its not just d way you think it is, i am a victim of baby mama saga, i loved and wanted to marry her, hoping she will change her aggresive character, she took in along the line, i adviced she should never abort thinking i was in love, after birth she showed me the real meaning of aggression, all past tho, but i encoraged myself to walk away the day she burnt my belongings.. lets just pray for the best, good women are out thier but bad ones are much, i learnt my leson already and now i am enjoying a very successful union, my baby mama calls to threaten and all sort of childish thing, i tnk God for my partner, she advice me listen and never reciprocate with negative words...

My point is some pple meant good for thier baby mama, but the lady may have caused the breakup, women feels they own a man once they have kid for you, i pray we meet the right person in life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by moiaimi(f): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Karma ke she is not serious
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Oludrex(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Omagzee:
Just imagine, That is why I sold my d!ck for a pack of con.dom,

Oya watch what happens next in this video. Call me Buhari if you no laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay7LQUDf-kM&hl
BUHARI!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Desword(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by lonelydora: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Them go hear?
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by hollowpot15684(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Law of karma don't favor every situation, it depends on the mode of succession.

Everyone just think the law is there to work, forgetting that you have to take responsibility for what has happened first, if not... Nothing happens exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.