Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,035 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma (45186 Views)

'Delay Is Not Denial' - Lady Congratulates Her Elderly Aunt Who Got Married / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by oloribabs(f): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
You thought he will marry you by getting pregnant for him?
I cannot judge you because, no one knows your story.
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by McBrooklyn(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
sweetilicious:
smiley winkLol but true though. If he doesn't want you anymore, you don't have to let bitterness get more of your productive forthcoming life.Simply follow a pact that life gives to you. We are all not going to make it out of this world alive. Live and love the more. Life will be good to you as long as you are good to your heart wink smiley

cheesy grin

Lol, I can't believe this is coming from a female... Like seriously? no ulterior motive?? cool
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by McBrooklyn(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
lonelydora:

Them go hear?
cheesy grin

Lol, Bruh ah just weak for their matter jawe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by solid3(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
jmoore:
Which karma? When God said don't fornicate, you disobeyed him and went ahead and spread your legs for your bf. God has not punished you and you are calling karma on the head of your baby daddy.
Which life did he destroy? Is being a baby mama an example of 'destroyed life'?
Genevieve Nnaji is a baby mama and she is not whining.
You are an adult and should be responsible for your actions. Automatic marriage is not a must when a man impregnates you.

So the man is free right? After he claimed he loved her and impregnated her, then he has gone with another woman and you say there's no karma abi.

I guess people like you are the holier than thou with big big skeleton in your cupboard.

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Some ladies matter just tire me ah swear... He get small dick, but you got laid; He cums quickly, but you got laid; He is ugly, but you got laid; He is broke, but you still got laid undecided

It's high time y'all ladies need to shut the _fuck up and move on once a Nigga left an ink between your legs, just try and maintain silence at all costs and move on!!! angry
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Some ladies matter just tire me ah swear... He get small dick, but you got laid; He cums quickly, but you got laid; He is ugly, but you gotot laid undecided

It's high time y'all ladies need to shut the _fuck up and move on once a Nigga left an ink between your legs, just try and maintain silence at all costs and move on!!! angry

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by brownhawk: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Facebook user Joke Bukky Afolabi must have been really hurt by her baby daddy to publicly post photos of him and his wife to be during from their introduction, and also call him out on Facebook.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/lady-congrats-baby-daddy-on-his.html
am I supposed to pity her or what? he could have left cos her pussy stank or she had bad attitude

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by swazpedro(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
The lady got no point... They didnt work out nd he moved on she should too
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by ekems2017(f): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
My brother can't we have a relationship without sex to avoid all this things. We place sex as the most impt thing in a relationship which is all wrong. Without sex u can dictate a bad woman/man. But when sex is involve you are totally blind to see all those things even when u see to move out is a problem
vchykp:

My dear sister its not just d way you think it is, i am a victim of baby mama saga, i loved and wanted to marry her, hoping she will change her aggresive character, she took in along the line, i adviced she should never abort thinking i was in love, after birth she showed me the real meaning of aggression, all past tho, but i encoraged myself to walk away the day she burnt my belongings.. lets just pray for the best, good women are out thier but bad ones are much, i learnt my leson already and now i am enjoying a very successful union, my baby mama calls to threaten and all sort of childish thing, i tnk God for my partner, she advice me listen and never reciprocate with negative words...

My point is some pple meant good for thier baby mama, but the lady may have caused the breakup, women feels they own a man once they have kid for you, i pray we meet the right person in life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Toluhbodeh: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
naijaboiy:
I don't even take such people seriously. undecided

Same here oooo
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
My brother can't we have a relationship without sex to avoid all this things. We place sex as the most impt thing in a relationship which is all wrong. Without sex u can dictate a bad woman/man. But when sex is involve you are totally blind to see all those things even when u see to move out is a problem
My kind of woman kiss
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Charly68: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Women can be very silly when they are really in lust thinking that they are in love. The lady here might have decided to use pregnancy to trap the man to marriage but the man was wiser so to say..a lot of things must have been considered here. No sentiment must be attached when it comes to the choice of who will be your life partner. It is more than carnal bliss or few minutes fantasy . A beautiful woman that has no good character can spell doom. Every man knows what is good for him. To marry a woman out of cheer pity can lead to eternal pain. So we don't really need to blame the man for following his mind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by vchykp(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
how old r u plx.. no offence plx..!
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by McBrooklyn(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
cheesy grin

My Nigga, what's up now?? cool
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by buffalowings: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
Say no to premarital sex sad

Or

Shut the Bleep up angry

Bye!

where you dey go angry
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Whether u open your legs for a man or not it doesn't matter. When women say don't open your legs for a guy but they masturbate!! There is no manual of keeping a ma

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by eanestca(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Omagzee:
Just imagine, That is why I sold my d!ck for a pack of con.dom,

Oya watch what happens next in this video. Call me Buhari if you no laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay7LQUDf-kM&hl

buhari
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by nkechiben(f): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
The earlier ladies stop opening their legs to men to get them pregnant the better for them. Why did he not get his wife pregnant befor marying her? PLS LEARN
ON POINT

2 Likes

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

My Nigga, what's up now?? cool
Arrrrhhhhhh! Nothing oh! I just dey watch as things dey go nah wink
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by ekems2017(f): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
vchykp:
how old r u plx.. no offence plx..!
lol Am an adult above 30
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by oonix(f): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Omagzee:
Just imagine, That is why I sold my d!ck for a pack of con.dom,

Oya watch what happens next in this video. Call me Buhari if you no laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay7LQUDf-kM&hl
mcheeew....buhari oshi!
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by McBrooklyn(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Arrrrhhhhhh! Nothing oh! I just dey watch as things dey go nah wink

cheesy grin

Hahahahaha, Baba which things dey do now?? cheesy
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
lol Am an adult above 30
grin
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by ekems2017(f): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Boltzman:
you what? cry undecided
Yes above 30 happily married with three beautiful girls so ...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Seriously, I don't know what happened between those two. But ladies need to be more careful with this baby daddy/mama thing.
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by lucidlex: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
jmoore:
Which karma? When God said don't fornicate, you disobeyed him and went ahead and spread your legs for your bf. God has not punished you and you are calling karma on the head of your baby daddy.
You are an adult and should be responsible for your actions. Automatic marriage is not a must when a man impregnates you.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by derinlani: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
I feel for the lady, but she can start all over again, she should rent an apartment, raise her baby, and be the best mother.

https://www.tolet.com.ng/property-for-rent?utm_source=nairaland&utm_campaign=nairaland14_12_2016&utm_medium=blog

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by sweetilicious(f): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, I can't believe this is coming from a female... Like seriously? no ulterior motive?? cool
I swear none. I was there nah!
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by TeddyPendergrass(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Some ladies matter just tire me ah swear... He get small dick, but you got laid; He cums quickly, but you got laid; He is ugly, but you got laid; He is broke, but you still got laid undecided

its simple minded niggas like you that keep setting us back a few hundred years every 10 years we step forward. educate yourself boy. the world is too compact for you to still be this ignorant.

major key!
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by peekeeks(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
So she's even a student of my sch.... Choi, Pele lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by MsFaith: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
jmoore:

True talk! But the guy too must have persuaded her to sleep with him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.