Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,361 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:01 AM

Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma (45217 Views)

'Delay Is Not Denial' - Lady Congratulates Her Elderly Aunt Who Got Married / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Fourwinds: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
The earlier ladies stop opening their legs to men to get them pregnant the better for them. Why did he not get his wife pregnant befor marying her? PLS LEARN
hahahahahahaaaa.!!!! when d thing dey sweet her. she no remember d result ooooo....na she dey disturb us here...

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by dee02(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by MsFaith: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
If I was the new bride sef, fear go catch me, with all these curses on her husband to be

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Orikinla(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Some ladies matter just tire me ah swear... He get small dick, but you got laid; He cums quickly, but you got laid; He is ugly, but you got laid; He is broke, but you still got laid undecided

It's high time y'all ladies need to shut the _fuck up and move on once a Nigga left an ink between your legs, just try and maintain silence at all costs and move on!!! angry
You're merciless.

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by vchykp(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
lol Am an adult above 30
Ok.. i was thinking you where btw 16-20... talking about sex in relationship, you and i know that most parents lack the knowledge of giving thier children good and quality sex education, which i am also a victim of, which has led a whole lot into life threatning mistake, in 95% of relationships this days, sex is as compulsory as our daily bread, lets not be naive about somethings and face the fact, sex in relationship is now a normal thing and no more a taboo, this is 2016 ma..!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by McBrooklyn(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

its simple minded niggas like you that keep setting us back a few hundred years every 10 years we step forward. educate yourself boy. the world is too compact for you to still be this ignorant.

major key!

cheesy grin

Bruh, so why should I responsible for your backwardness?? You need to educate yourself first before coming here to educate people... don't you think so?? cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by McBrooklyn(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Orikinla:
. You're merciless.
cheesy grin

How did you mean, Bruh?? cool
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by ekems2017(f): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
vchykp:
Ok.. i was thinking you where btw 16-20... talking about sex in relationship, you and i know that most parents lack the knowledge of giving thier children good and quality sex education, which i am also a victim of, which has led a whole lot into life threatning mistake, in 95% of relationships this days, sex is as compulsory as our daily bread, lets not be naive about somethings and face the fact, sex in relationship is now a normal thing and no more a taboo, this is 2016 ma..!
That is why you and me have to help preach against it. Not on till someone is hurt. Start with the shildren in your compound u see trying to indulge on it. I tell You some don't even knw what it all about. They will be deceive and lure into without knowing the repacution. Pls let's help them out as we have experience it before and knew the outcome

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by McBrooklyn(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
sweetilicious:
I swear none. I was there nah!

cheesy grin

You were there??.... Like you've been in that kind situation before or what?? cool
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
Yes above 30 happily married with three beautiful girls so ...
Very good!
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by vchykp(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
That is why you and me have to help preach against it. Not on till someone is hurt. Start with the shildren in your compound u see trying to indulge on it. I tell You some don't even knw what it all about. They will be deceive and lure into without knowing the repacution. Pls let's help them out as we have experience it before and knew the outcome
Definitely i have been doing and will always do, but this is a case of having 3people building a house, and 20people trying to destroy thesame House, I wonder how the building will stand..!
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
jmoore:
Which karma? When God said don't fornicate, you disobeyed him and went ahead and spread your legs for your bf. God has not punished you and you are calling karma on the head of your baby daddy.
Which life did he destroy? Is being a baby mama an example of 'destroyed life'?
Genevieve Nnaji is a baby mama and she is not whining.
You are an adult and should be responsible for your actions. Automatic marriage is not a must when a man impregnates you.

Beautifully said

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by ekems2017(f): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Eh go and prepare to support my team by 9pm tonight. Man u for life.
Boltzman:
Now my heart is completely shattered cry cry cry I envy your husband cheesy

Do you have a younger sister like you kiss kiss wink
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by ekems2017(f): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
If you use a solid foundation to build it will not be easily destroyed. quote author=vchykp post=51931606]
Definitely i have been doing and will always do, but this is a case of having 3people building a house, and 20people trying to destroy thesame House, I wonder how the building will stand..![/quote]
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by ekems2017(f): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
vchykp:

Definitely i have been doing and will always do, but this is a case of having 3people building a house, and 20people trying to destroy thesame House, I wonder how the building will stand..!
If you use a solid foundation to build it, it will not be easily. Destroyed. Sorry i dnt knw if u are a xtian but if u are, remember the parable Jesus told us abt the house built on the sand, rock and others
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by vchykp(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
If you use a solid foundation to build it will not be easily destroyed. quote author=vchykp post=51931606]
You seem more of a lawyer to me, but am sorry to announce to you, am a barrister.! grin grin

Howmany people will i preach to, and which mouth will i use in preaching as a baby papa, what do you think the world population is.. thier is nothing we can do about it, its only my children and relations that i can reach for now, Pastors preach every sunday and things keep happening, so how do you think you and i can change things
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by ekems2017(f): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
vchykp:

You seem more of a lawyer to me, but am sorry to announce to you, am a barrister.! grin grin

Howmany people will i preach to, and which mouth will i use in preaching as a baby papa, what do you think the world population is.. thier is nothing we can do about it, its only my children and relations that i can reach for now, Pastors preach every sunday and things keep happening, so how do you think you and i can change things
Lets try and reach the number we can. Being a baby papa u called your self places u in a better position to do that who knows how many persons will learn from your mistake. Am a sociologist not a lawyer.
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by notoriousbabe: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
She have vex.
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by pedrilo: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
meal ticket is gone. neva go hustle. olosi
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by LoveDecay(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Omagzee:
Just imagine, That is why I sold my d!ck for a pack of con.dom,

Oya watch what happens next in this video. Call me Buhari if you no laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay7LQUDf-kM&hl

Buhari
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by vchykp(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
ekems2017:
Lets try and reach the number we can. Being a baby papa u called your self places u in a better position to do that who knows how many persons will learn from your mistake. Am a sociologist not a lawyer.

Ok then, but the bible said all this will happen during endTime, so i wonder if we are tying to re-write the holy book..
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by miyagi01(m): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2016
talking of karma, after willingly giving him a whole lot of karma sutra
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Ator008(m): 2:20am On Dec 15, 2016
jmoore:
Which karma? When God said don't fornicate, you disobeyed him and went ahead and spread your legs for your bf. God has not punished you and you are calling karma on the head of your baby daddy.
Which life did he destroy? Is being a baby mama an example of 'destroyed life'?
Genevieve Nnaji is a baby mama and she is not whining.
You are an adult and should be responsible for your actions. Automatic marriage is not a must when a man impregnates you.
who be dis guy? u deserve a very big handshake... sense dey ur brain joor

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by lawlahbammy(f): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2016
BuyGoats:

When I said Ladies should Not impress any guy with sex some people failed to understand.
The truth is she's a baby mama solely carrying his batch everywhere she goes. Her dreams are almost shattered cos I know most guys hardly want to marry a single mother. If she was an undergraduate, will she take the baby for lectures?? If she leaves the baby at home, she comes back with the responsibility of caring for the baby. Truth be told lots of single mothers never fulfill their dreams... Those that do are usually from wealthy homes. I've got a lot of friends in this situation so I'm been practical...
Both of them committed the sin but only one person pays the price.....
This is what the Bible says in Deut 22vs29
Then the man who lay with her shall give to the girl's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall become his wife because he has violated her; he cannot divorce her all his days. So dumping her is NOT FAIR.
So there is judgement awaiting all the guys turning innocent girls to baby mamas...

Ladies are always the scapegoat when things go South.
So in summary, I'll say ZipUp if you want to be honoured..

You're the only one that made sense so far, even fellow ladies are there shaming the poor baby mama. No one is in her shoe so you don't know where it hurt and no one knows her story. I'll rather feel her pain than shame her because I don't know her story.

Lemme share a story of a lady in my street who was implored by the guy family to get pregnant before marrying her. She was told that in their family a lady must be pregnant before any marriage rite can be done, after so much persuasion and convincing promises she took in. But story changed afterwards, she was told to keep the pregnancy while the guy garner some financial strength for the wedding. Before we know it story changed again after 7months, the guy started misbehaving, to cut the long story short she was jilted and bobo got married to another lady months after the lady gave birth to a baby boy. What was the guys excuse! He said he found his true love, imagine after destroying and labeling another lady after one.

The moral of my story is we shouldn't always jump into conclusion. We don't know her story o, agreed they both committed the sin. Some nairalanders will keep pointing fingers like they are saints. Some of these guys mocking the lady are dogs and some of the ladies shaming her have aborted innocent babies. Yes the baby mama is pained and she's expressing her pains of social media but you're not a judge so keep your opinions of her opening her kpekus to yourself.

IF YOU'RE A SAINT, CAST THE FIRST STONE BUT IF YOU ARE NOT JUST SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by BuyGoats: 8:04am On Dec 15, 2016
lawlahbammy:

You're the only one that made sense so far, even fellow ladies are there shaming the poor baby mama. No one is in her shoe so you don't know where it hurt and no one knows her story. I'll rather feel her pain than shame her because I don't know her story.

Lemme share a story of a lady in my street who was implored by the guy family to get pregnant before marrying her. She was told that in their family a lady must be pregnant before any marriage rite can be done, after so much persuasion and convincing promises she took in. But story changed afterwards, she was told to keep the pregnancy while the guy garner some financial strength for the wedding. Before we know it story changed again after 7months, the guy started misbehaving, to cut the long story short she was jilted and bobo got married to another lady months after the lady gave birth to a baby boy. What was the guys excuse! He said he found his true love, imagine after destroying and labeling another lady after one.

The moral of my story is we shouldn't always jump into conclusion. We don't know her story o, agreed they both committed the sin. Some nairalanders will keep pointing fingers like they are saints. Some of these guys mocking the lady are dogs and some of the ladies shaming her have aborted innocent babies. Yes the baby mama is pained and she's expressing her pains of social media but you're not a judge so keep your opinions of her opening her kpekus to yourself.

IF YOU'RE A SAINT, CAST THE FIRST STONE BUT IF YOU ARE NOT JUST SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH.

I've seen cases like what you've stated. Both of them commits the sin, one moves on and leaves the wage(Baby) for the other to bear and has the gutts to mock her
If she goes on to do something stupid to them people won't understand. I am a mother caring for babies and I know how it takes a toll on me even though my hubby provides all the finance we need and emotional support each day Talkless of a Single Mother who is been mocked. I feel like weeping for her as I type. It's really a sad one.

I hope ladies will learn to ZipUp from this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2016
ekems2017:
Eh go and prepare to support my team by 9pm tonight. Man u for life.
yes oo, I supported your team, and they won grin
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by sulakishop(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2016
...and the guy is still owing her 40k....
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by kesme: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Humans beings who have made themselves judge over all. some people commenting here commit fornication , have committed abortions, have impregnanted ladies and abandoned them after fake promises and are still committing all sorts etc. yet they come here acting all moral and pretentious. im not saying she should have had premarital sex but let he who is without sin cast the stone.

what has she said that's so wrong sef. karma will catch up with everyone on earth.
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by kesme: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
THANK YOU JARE...YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL.
lawlahbammy:

Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by kidap: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Become An Expert In Any Of This Courses Below...

• Web Design And Development

• Web App Development

• Mobile App Development

• Digital Media Marketing

• Photography

• 3D Animations

• Motion Graphics

• Graphics Designs

• Video Editing

We are Nigeria’s No 1 Web Solutions Company

Contact Us For More Info.....

Ultra Media Solutions | UMS Training Hub | UMG Academy | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | Training | +2348187428339, | info@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44  l Websites : www.ultramediasolution.com | www.umstraininghub.com | www.umgacademy.com
Re: Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma by lawlahbammy(f): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
BuyGoats:

I've seen cases like what you've stated. Both of them commits the sin, one moves on and leaves the wage(Baby) for the other to bear and has the gutts to mock her
If she goes on to do something stupid to them people won't understand. I am a mother caring for babies and I know how it takes a toll on me even though my hubby provides all the finance we need and emotional support each day Talkless of a Single Mother who is been mocked. I feel like weeping for her as I type. It's really a sad one.

I hope ladies will learn to ZipUp from this.

I hope so too. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.