Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,975 members, 7,903,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) (11204 Views)

See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by deeboiz: 5:37am On Nov 15, 2009
Just feel Like sharing these pictures w/ everybody
Courtesy:Naijanet

Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by deeboiz: 5:42am On Nov 15, 2009
State Of Naija (In Pictures) cont

Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by deeboiz: 5:43am On Nov 15, 2009

Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by deeboiz: 5:44am On Nov 15, 2009

Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by deeboiz: 5:52am On Nov 15, 2009

E GO BETTER, but fareal when? How?
I doubt if is gonna change for the better in our life time mayb the next. Naija needs prayer and a radical mind, some one like Jerry John Rawlings of Ghana (am not preaching violent) just saying, It is well

Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 15, 2009
another call for assasinations?

start from your village nah!

abi you no wan die?
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by Jakumo(m): 6:14am On Nov 15, 2009
Right.  Let us all now sit back, having seen and digested these pictures of the TRUE Nigeria, and wait for the NIGERIAN PATRIOTS to jump up and start shrieking about how poverty exists in the West, and about how all the assessments that designate Nigeria as one of the world's least developed Third World basket-case nations are merely the malicious exaggerations of jealous white folks who visit Africa for the sole purpose of making "unfair" assessments about the place.

Perhaps a few of our PATRIOTS will even go as far as to suggest that the forgoing pictures of a society on the brink of extinction are actually paint-shopped fakes, created by "enemies of frogress" .  

I'm pulling up a chair for this one, with a fresh bucket of popcorn on the table beside me.  This is REALLY going to be good, and my hat is off to the poster, Deboyz, for setting the cat among the pigeons here.
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2009
The PEOPLE! Nigerians are the PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!. Bleep the leaders I say!!!!!! We don't need any deliverance, we need a revolution. None of US diasporans has actually done anything to better Nigeria and we are all Nigeria. Nigeria is made up of people we are why Nigeria exist. Yet some fools still think Nigeria will be better while they sit their asses on their PCs they bought with the money they saved by using food stamps. Don't bash the people!!! They are struggling and they are doing their best to make things better. I say Bleep the leader or like Seun Kuti likes to put it, the rulers. Bloody revolution is urgently needed. Don't give that shit of Diasporans sending money home.
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by ProAnti: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2009
Nigeria is making progress, albeit slowly.
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by SEFAGO(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2009
How I miss africa- home sweet home, the hustle and bustle of lagos, crazy commotion, loud vibrant people, wait my sweet black bride, I am coming for you.
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/198365_image027_jpgb4a04c13c933018e53597cf60774073b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/198367_image029_jpgb457c1b06d401eecb006827473515555

These pixs are too dangerous. The boy could easily drown as well as one of those kids can easily fall of that bike.

Yayyyy!!!
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2009
This pics here makes me see Nigerians as people ready for change but don't have a leader. The bridge people are using to cross that flooded area I'm sure as hell wasn't built by the government it was built by THE PEOPLE. I remember seeing a kid hit by a car in Lagos he was rescued by THE PEOPLE. THE PEOPLE ARE THEIR OWN AMBULANCES. A fisherman's boat capsized and he was rescued by THE PEOPLE. The important aspects of our humanity still remains even after an entirely alien system was imposed on THE PEOPLE. From Alien system of education to alien system of government to alien system of everything.

I once went to a mechanic workshop to repair my daku daku 505 given to me by my uncle. A kid of 14 years old appeared and diagnosed my car before his oga came. Now if that kid was to be in formal classes I'm sure he'll be tagged olodo but look how he's doing well in what he knows how to do? If they have that kind of kid in the USA here, he will be a subject of the media for years and they'll watch him through out his life time cause not too many like him here but there are tens of thousand of him in Nigeria. And some Idiots will still come out and say trash about THE PEOPLE? mess y'all start a change now or shut up.

It's 5:30 am and I'm still happy 9ja is going to S.A next year.
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by SEFAGO(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2009
It's 5:30 am and I'm still happy 9ja is going to S.A next year.

Man the thing they sweet me like pepsi. All our enemies who didnt want us to qualify, they have been shamed. Now i can show face.
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by MrCrackles(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2009
Some pretty sickening pictures up there chai. . . . . sad
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by SEFAGO(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2009
^^ wetin this is how nigeria truly is- i used to be one of those boys on okada- anything can come true
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2009
SEFAGO:

Man the thing they sweet me like pepsi. All our enemies who didnt want us to qualify, they have been shamed. Now i can show face.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!! I just hope Jedi Jedi or Shekpe is available now cause my body de sweet me too much. Now is the time to see who Nigerians are when it comes to celebration. From the tailor in the corner to the mechanic on the next block, to the mini shops, over to the Aboki selling Suya, back to the woman selling beans up the street are the Okada riders jollificating. Nigeria is one!!!!

I just closed my eyes and I pictured my block!!!!!!!!!! Ain't no hood like mine! either in 9ja or bed-Stuyvesant. 9JA one is the best though
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2009
@topic.focus was on lagos in those pix.i will contradict you by posting some abuja pix i personally snapped.nigeria is changing for good.God bless naija
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by redsun(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2009
Na waoo.This is backwardness for real not developing or development,we are losing our sense of decency and morality,it is like we are crazy.
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by WilyWily: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2009
Look at the Pictures of (Nigeria) a Devil Paradise, a Devil cage Ruled by Con Tribes, A Cage Ruled by Murderers, A Devil Cage Rule by Rapist, Embezzlers, Looters and Devil Worshipers.
Look the Pictures of Nigeria, that tells You the level of intellectual/intelligence of Hausa/Fulani North/Yoruba that have handled the affairs of this Country.
Look at what Hausa/Yoruba/Fulani northern Thieves has done to humanity.
 God will never never Forgive Northern/Western Thieves for destroying the Economy of this Country.
 Satan Children.
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2009
[size=30pt]There's no glory in pains - 2pac[/size]. cry
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by redsun(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2009
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by toshacer: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2009
state of nigeria 2

Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by toshacer: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2009
more

Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by toshacer: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2009
else!

Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by toshacer: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2009
loud mouth

Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by toshacer: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2009
else

Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by toshacer: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2009
more

Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by toshacer: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2009
else

Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by toshacer: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2009
here

Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by redsun(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2009
This is how every where in nigeria should look,it is not a big deal but the way it should.
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by WilyWily: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2009
@ tosh-acer, Please Show pictures of some villages in Nigeria
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by toshacer: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2009
is it only villages that make up nigeria? pls answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHCN & Blackout ,When It Rains: Why? / No Plan To Release Arrested Boko-Haram Members— Aso Rock / Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.