Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,477 members, 7,937,402 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) (11256 Views)

See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2009
i cant be arguing with every illiterate such as babatortoise who gets hold of a computer.
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by Eziachi: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2009
walakolobo:

i will rather praise Nigeria for the good pictures i am seeing here.

I wonder whom you are trying to kid with your nice looking e-fit pictures that wasn't actually real structure.
But assuming they are, they are still ran by generator plants, pumbing out CO2 that can choke you to dead.

How many of those nice houses, has a running water in them?

If those house fitted with a lift, will you take a ride in them? As you know what will happen to you if ever electricity is to go in the middle of your ride to death and only to come back in two weeks time.

Can any resident of your nice pictorial buidings and landmark get injured and phone an ambulance for assitance?

It's funny that your undestanding of those that opposes your useless pictures of paradiasic Nigeria, is that they came from the village before going abroad. That shows how little you knew the world, because in well developed nations, the very rich people actually lives in the villages called countryside, while the poor mostly lives in the cities.
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by walakolobo: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2009
^^^^^

Not real structures? you must be realy follish, stupid and blind, three in one.

You make no sense, pls wipe your butt hole with sand paper.
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by Eziachi: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2009
walakolobo:

^^^^^

Not real structures? you must be realy follish, stupid and blind, three in one.

You make no sense, pls wipe your butt hole with sand paper.

Maybe you are still looking for many of your fictional picture, hence your refusal to answer my question and then resort to abuse with you rgutter language but the question won't go away, answer them as below.

(1) How many of those nice houses, has a running water in them?

(2) If those house fitted with a lift, will you take a ride in them? As you know what will happen to you if ever electricity is to go in the middle of your ride to death and only to come back in two weeks time.

(3) Can any resident of your nice pictorial buidings and landmark get injured and phone an ambulance for assitance?
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by BabaGoSlow: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
Eziachi,

at last a moderate, balanced voice amongst these mumus!

Well done Sir.  I see the head mumu, walakolobo (please send him a Kobo), cannot muster enough grey matter to provide an educated answer.

He is like like a deflated balloon, once bright and shiny, now deflated and withered.

Shame!

cool
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by walakolobo: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^^Slow man

I hope you are enjoying your new america- may u not come back to Nigeria, the rotten country. why not say amen to that? who knows maybe you even faked documents or stole them? because i wonder how you went to america, JJC like you.
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by BabaGoSlow: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2009
Wankolobo, you are so stupid, you even give mumus a bad name!

Your village called and said they'd like their idiot back please!  Go home, silly girl.

What ever gave you the impression that I am in America, because I clearly am not, have never claimed to be and only visit the place occasionally on (real) business.

A simple IP check will reveal where I am.  Do you have the knowledge to do that?  I doubt it.  You have the IQ of pond life and a personality to match!

Bring it, mumu.

cool
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by alias64: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2009
[b]How ironic that the future of America is the Nigeria of today we cannot see.

I watched a program not too long ago were a group of people reportedly some of the foremost thinkers in America put forward their vision of future America.  The consensus was that individual, family and community self-sufficiency was the way to go. These experts in fields as divers as economics, biotechnology and architecture etc believed that environmental changes and resources issues  would bring about a world whereby it was best in the interest of America to withdraw as far as possible from a reliance on international trade but concentrate on national trade.  They visualised a world were individuals grew their own food, provided their own power, produced their own water by a verity of means such De-salianation,  boreholes, rain water etc.  They visualised the tearing down of many of these skyscrapers and the replacing of them with forests, other skyscrapers would be turned into futuristic farms managed by the communities that live in them.

Not least because it could be beyond our ability but Nigeria shouldn’t be placing so much emphasis on National water supply to all homes and national electricity supply to all homes and national ambulance service and national this and national that. Perhaps like the America vision highlighted above it is not such a bad thing that people in Nigeria have sinkholes and have to find their way around things because of government incompetence but only bad because there has not been the vision to help make self-sufficiency work.  Maybe we should not be looking to erect concrete jungles just superficially to be like America but looking to tear them down and instead concentrate on landscapes that incorporate buildings with the natural world.
[/b]
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by Gekko(m): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
alias64:

[b]How ironic that the future of America is the Nigeria of today we cannot see.

I watched a program not too long ago were a group of people reportedly some of the foremost thinkers in America put forward their vision of future America.  The consensus was that individual, family and community self-sufficiency was the way to go. These experts in fields as divers as economics, biotechnology and architecture etc believed that environmental changes and resources issues  would bring about a world whereby it was best in the interest of America to withdraw as far as possible from a reliance on international trade but concentrate on national trade.  They visualised a world were individuals grew their own food, provided their own power, produced their own water by a verity of means such De-salianation,  boreholes, rain water etc.  They visualised the tearing down of many of these skyscrapers and the replacing of them with forests, other skyscrapers would be turned into futuristic farms managed by the communities that live in them.

Not least because it could be beyond our ability but Nigeria shouldn’t be placing so much emphasis on National water supply to all homes and national electricity supply to all homes and national ambulance service and national this and national that. Perhaps like the America vision highlighted above it is not such a bad thing that people in Nigeria have sinkholes and have to find their way around things because of government incompetence but only bad because there has not been the vision to help make self-sufficiency work.  Maybe we should not be looking to erect concrete jungles just superficially to be like America but looking to tear them down and instead concentrate on landscapes that incorporate buildings with the natural world.
[/b]

I agree with with you 100%. This vision for a future America is already being activated in various parts of the country. I just watched a program yesterday whereby New England communities are locally growing foods they typically import. As a result, they have built a robust highly durable food system that generates plenty of cash and also fresh organic food for the locals to consume. Even in the middle of concrete jungles like Bedstuy, Brooklyn I have witnessed farmers growing foods in their backyard and selling the produce to the locals. I think a return to basics is making a big comeback.
Re: State Of Nigeria (in Pictures) by oluwabamis(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2011
tosh_acer, could you posst a pix of where you live, as in your neighbourhood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death / Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings / Lucky Irabor: No Person Or Group Can Stop 2023 Elections In The South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.