Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,627 members, 7,882,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift (11400 Views)

The Perfect Valentine Gift. / The Perfect Valentine's Gift. / What Is The Perfect Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by slimnike(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2007
I think the perfect and surprise gift You can give to her is to tell her you want to Break Up with Her. What a gift. grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Naijabimbo(f): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2007
i like how valentine discussions tend to involve body parts like lashing tongue
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by danniecool(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2007
just 4hour to valentine,

The perfect valentine day gift i am expecting is an outing with Ozi, she is a gold to me. though I just meet her recently. tongue
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by TerraCotta(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2007
I think all this 'romance' garbage is a little overrated, and all this talk of sending credit has got me thinking. Naija babes appreciate real stuff, not giant teddy bears or flimsy flowers (unless they're the plastic/cloth flowers from Wal-Mart: chicks dig those).

That's why I'm thinking about buying my sweet 'eart a small lamb or a goat for Valentine's. Maybe some chickens too. Just something she can raise in the backyard and kill quickly when we want to have our next romantic evening.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by software(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2007
Val Day,

95% of naija girls would prefer something real. things like cosmetics, jewelries, As a guy, u should know what ur Girl likes.

Dont Give her something which could cause breakUP. Cos some guys dey talk of Buying bread for her. nway, if u can scope her that the bread is from USA, maybe dat will reserve ur slap till she finds out say na Agege BRead u re-package

GoodLuck Guys.

@Females

Why aint u guys, talking more about what u are gonna get ur Guy. its Unfair o. Girls share ideas. Let the guys also help. same way u ladies are helping now.

GoodLuck Everybody.
Make that day a Memorable day!
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Naijabimbo(f): 12:01am On Feb 14, 2007
u raise goats in your newyork backyard?, how do u quote?
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Badman888(m): 1:48am On Feb 14, 2007
lol buy ur chick goat for val go ahead and tell us the outcome, you prolly be single by 2morrow.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by phoenixman: 2:46am On Feb 14, 2007
Naijabimbo:

i like how valentine discussions tend to involve body parts like lashing tongue

would you like a lashing tongue as part of your gift basket?
also what type would you prefer?
coarse tongue, smooth tongue or wet tongue?
you should know each provide a different "feel". grin
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by OmoEko1(f): 2:47am On Feb 14, 2007
phoenixman:

would you like a lashing tongue as part of your gift basket?
also what type would you prefer?
coarse tongue, smooth tongue or wet tongue?
you should know each provide a different "feel". grin
U SO FREAKING FUNNY LOL LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Amobi1(m): 5:48am On Feb 14, 2007
Egusi soup! even if she is a foreigner she won't forget the day she ate and gas all night!!!lol!!
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by diddy4(m): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2007
www.zales.com is doing sales so i bought my baby some heavy rock. dont worry, i never go bankrupt.

ordered her 2 dozen flowers and some candy bars. didnt forget the teddybears either. tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by diddy4(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2007
wait oooo, una dey mess up ooo. any guy here thinking of putting his D**K in a box and giving it to his girl? it will be a perfect gift.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by asiafa(m): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2007
Logon to http://bmyval.homestead.com and order for a gift. They will suprise you.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Mystique(f): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2007
Get her lingerie, designer perfumes, a heart shaped box of chocolates, a Huge white teddy, Couple of designer shirts and an ipod (datz wat i just got, lol) kiss kiss kiss

THANKS BOOOO kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by alabiyemmy(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2007
havent you heard nothing and indeed nothing is perfect? You rather mean the ideal gift.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by hope(f): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2007
I believe a perfect valentine's gift for a girl who want to make her happy.Go to one of the stock broker and buy her shares of alest 3oook and a bottle of perfume. cool
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Hugoboi(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2007
I believe a perfect valentine's gift for a girl who want to make her happy.Go to one of the stock broker and buy her shares of alest 3oook and a bottle of perfume

I totally agree wit this!!
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by jaybaby(f): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2007
Yes Me 2
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by trueface(f): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2007
u could buy her the biggest teddy bear she's ever seen. i'd say one that's as big as she is nd maybe bigger. if no dough, sit at home, cook her a nice meal nd mime her best song to her. tell her how much you love her afterwards nd how the moon rises nd sets at her feet. wink
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by iice(f): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2007
Il take the shares and trade the bottle for gems tongue
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by skima(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2007
my GF wasnt in town, some gals asked me out but i'd to snub them kind of. I dont just like the gurls though they seem to like me but they dont love me like my babe do.

Well ill take her to the weekend show since she's gonna be back weekend.

cheesy grin

Luv is in the air. *()*()*
<>
^
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2007
I swear if I read about fucking teddy bears again I'm gonna puke on this thread
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by tamia(f): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2007
i'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, single and ready to mingle
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by wifeypenth(f): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2007
well, a box card to me, wud make me special on vals day, dont know bout you, cos i tend 2 recieve everyother gift on normal days
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Trendiest(f): 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2007
I think every gift can be Special no matter how CHEAP it is, PRESENTATION IS D KEY, depends on how and where u give it 2 her, i got MERE flowers and common chocolate,but it meant so much more to mi cos he SEND THEM TO ME AT WORK, so,it made coworkers jealous and now i gatta watch my back cos they're gonna start tryna jack my man
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by abohrandy: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2007
we have head enuff of this jist can this thread be closed now n opened next year same tym thanx
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by justkunmi(m): 2:42am On Feb 16, 2007
thanks ya'll. . .for ya help
really went well.
got her a swatch, a bottle of perfume, a big ass cake. . and get wat, she was so happy grin

thanks ya'll.

wat did u guys get as gifts?
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Amobi1(m): 3:32am On Feb 16, 2007
i bought mine a dozen of roses and a card!
Guys, if a girl it's going to leave you, she will never think about candy bar or teddy bear!!
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2007
tho its late but gifts like an apple Ipod and a VERY expensive mobile phone wil do the trick grin.
want to trip her moreeeeee
get her a Zinox Laptop and ull have her screaming wit excitement.
i got a kool phone for val, thats kool grin grin grin
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by royy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2007
kill ur mom to show u luv her
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by mukina2: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2007
royy:

kill your mom to show u love her

real madness at its peak shocked shocked

@justkunmi my gift was 3-1 against bolton perfect gift for me from my val kiss
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by whitelexi(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2007
mukina2:

real madness at its peak shocked shocked

@justkunmi my gift was 3-1 against bolton perfect gift for me from my val kiss

2 missed penalty kicks - just to make the game interesting, beat all defenders and went round the keeper and then smashed the upright - just not to kill the game. Allowed an injury time equalizer to make it even more difficult for bolton, final 2 goals were just cos the ecstasy was over the top - and besides bolton players were no longer coherent. grin grin grin

Arsenal jnr gunners Rock!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.