Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,202 members, 7,903,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift (11449 Views)

The Perfect Valentine Gift. / The Perfect Valentine's Gift. / What Is The Perfect Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by ihcihc(f): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2007
hey there,

I have a gd idea 4 the perfect valentine gift,     hav a theme based on senses.  for example.  Smell = get her perfume or flowers.  sight= take her away, paris.  Touch= get her a nice scarf, underwear or a blouse(not cotton but silk, as this is touch so it has to be significant in that sense)  ears= an album full of love songs that sounds nice. Taste= a nice meal or cook 4 her.

As u give her these presents tell her wat the different themes are and she will appreciate u 4 being so innovative and thoughtful.  The trip shld be done last i think(doesnt hav to be paris, somewhere simple like scotland, spend a night, it isnt soo expensive )  well gd luck .

ps: she will definately tell her friends about this!, gdluck
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by justkunmi(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2007
cool, everythings cool
but one thing though. . . .cant cook grin
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2007
justkunmi:

but one thing though. . . .can't cook grin

you should be ashameeeeeed of yourself
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by phoenixman: 12:46am On Feb 07, 2007
ha. there you are. smiley
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Docfabe(m): 4:45am On Feb 07, 2007
Really, that's a brilliant idea from Ihcihc.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by uchepilot: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2007
Let it be unusual and exciting.
My Idea
Take her to Obudu Ranch (i.e. if ur in Nija), during which you take her shopping, let her have complete freedom to spend.
or
Let your complete time be spent on her doing what you know she likes (Watching movies and shopping).
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by LongOne1(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2007
For Val u culd get her a watch, perfume n take her out for a romantic spin, then come back home for the grand finale grin
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by georgies(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2007
None of you has made sense to me.Take her out to any cool place and let her know how much she means to you.let her know how you mean it and second with with a deep kiss.If she loves u, it will mean a lot to her.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2007
georgies:

None of you has made sense to me.Take her out to any cool place and let her know how much she means to you.let her know how you mean it and second with with a deep kiss.If she loves u, it will mean a lot to her.

gag me with a spoon.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by justkunmi(m): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2007
lol grin

obudu ranch is in calabar!!!! and vals day is on a wednesday. it's a work day.
except u go on a weekend
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by jbbaby(m): 2:41am On Feb 08, 2007
I think what u can give her n make her friends go like wow shocked
wuld cost time n money bt let me just say what can really trip most girls.

1: cake
2: box of chocolate
3: a designer perfume
4: a bottle of wine
5: dinner gown wt accessories 4 dinner
6: A big teddy bear
7: 2 or 3 T.M Lewin shirts
8: a lovely card

Now it wuld sent in dis order @ 6:30am in d morning av d dinner gown n d bottle of perfume delivered at her place b4 she goes 2 work or lectures depending on which one.
then at 12noon send her the cake, box of chocolate n d wine with d card n a note that she should get ready 4 dinner at any time u feel is convenient
then send a driver 2 pick her up or u go yourself, take her 2 Golden gate or any of dat class bt make sure u av made reservations b4 Val's day cos a lot of pple go on days like dat bt wt reservations u r sure of ur space. during dinner u wuld av her Big teddy bear rolled in and her lovely wrapped T.M shirts n pls dnt forget her roses too.
The same delivery guy could do d rolling in. u must av hired d guy 4 d day n he must keep 2 tyme @ every delivery.
Make sure all ur gift bear ur name as sender n pls give d delivery guy her number so she can be reached especially 4 d afternoon delivery.

i am sure she would enjoy every bit of d day n wuld never forget cos must guys wuldnt do dat
wink wink wink
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:11am On Feb 08, 2007
jb-baby:

are you 12?
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by LadyT(f): 3:13am On Feb 08, 2007
jb-baby:

I think what u can give her n make her friends go like wow shocked
wuld cost time n money bt let me just say what can really trip most girls.

1: cake
2: box of chocolate
3: a designer perfume
4: a bottle of wine
5: dinner gown wt accessories 4 dinner
7: 2 or 3 T.M Lewin shirts
8: a lovely card

Now it wuld sent in this order @ 6:30am in d morning av d dinner gown n d bottle of perfume delivered at her place before she goes 2 work or lectures depending on which one.
then at 12noon send her the cake, box of chocolate n d wine with d card n a note that she should get ready 4 dinner at any time u feel is convenient
then send a driver 2 pick her up or u go yourself, take her 2 Golden gate or any of that class bt make sure u av made reservations before Val's day because a lot of people go on days like that bt wt reservations you're sure of your space. during dinner u wuld av her Big teddy bear rolled in and her lovely wrapped T.M shirts n please dnt forget her roses too.
The same delivery guy could do d rolling in. u must av hired d guy 4 d day n he must keep 2 tyme @ every delivery.
Make sure all your gift bear your name as sender n please give d delivery guy her number so she can be reached especially 4 d afternoon delivery.

i am sure she would enjoy every bit of d day n wuld never forget because must guys wuldnt do that
wink wink wink

You dont ask for much do you, greedy girl grin
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by larrymo(f): 3:17am On Feb 08, 2007
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by larrymo(f): 3:26am On Feb 08, 2007
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by LadyT(f): 3:58am On Feb 08, 2007
Quality time sounds good. I just want to know I am loved.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by venusmaze: 4:01am On Feb 08, 2007
hmm i have never been big on gifts, ok maybe some jewelery
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by jgirl3: 4:07am On Feb 08, 2007
It has to be a romantic picnic with strawberries and whipped cream on a lake side and with both of us just talking away and then just being comfortable with each other right there. He could add a gift too to make it more romantic, one he picks out by himself
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by venusmaze: 4:09am On Feb 08, 2007
ah no chance of doing that here, we expecting snow and all
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by jgirl3: 4:14am On Feb 08, 2007
eya, do the picnic beside fire with hot cocoa. But that for me is perfect with a guy that truly cares.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by LadyT(f): 4:14am On Feb 08, 2007
j-girl:

It has to be a romantic picnic with strawberries and whipped cream on a lake side and with both of us just talking away and then just being comfortable with each other right there. He could add a gift too to make it more romantic, one he picks out by himself

And what will you give him?
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by venusmaze: 4:16am On Feb 08, 2007
i don't know what to buy too. i didnt get him anything last year embarassed
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by jgirl3: 4:17am On Feb 08, 2007
I might give him jewelry if he's into bracelets and chains and if not, then an engraved pen
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by venusmaze: 4:24am On Feb 08, 2007
i am bad at buying for people, anyone embarassed
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by uchetobi(f): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2007
A ticket to go see Kenny Lattimore, SHANTI MOoRE AND 112 and MANY MOREand a three course candle lit dinner at Ocean view comming up next weekend. Couples 50K single 30k. it will be so romantic.
The fee is dinner inclusive.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by lioness(f): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2007
undecided
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by uchetobi(f): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2007
why are you sceptical??
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by boladonas(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2007
uchetobi:

A ticket to go see Kenny 112 and co and a three course candle lit dinner at Ocean view comming up next weekend. Couples 50K single 30k. it will be so romantic

Uche, are u going to d show?

I am going 2!
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by uchetobi(f): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2007
yeah i will be dere o!
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2007
then just give her a jumbo sized make up kit or bag of rice
at least u want sumtin diferent!
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Rhodalyn(f): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2007
a big fat gorgeous teddy bear, a bunch of red roses, a really expensive designer perfume and a box of v v expensive chocolate!

[move] [/move]
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by jbbaby(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2007
@Thiefoftheheart, I am nt 12, i just love teddies bt now dat i am married i dnt need them anymore bt i use 2 cherish teddies alot frm my hubby b4 we got married.
@LadyT i am nt greedy, d guy just asked 4 a wow n dat wat i tink its a wow. i didnt direct my ans to u at all  angry
@justkunmi, if u wuld be busy dat day just DHL ur gift  smiley
@rhodalyn, thumbs up cool

I think we should be helping justkunmi 2 get his girl a wow present nt talking abt wat we want 4 vals. 4 d ladies in d house dnt worry we wuld all get sometin fantastic. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims / If A Guy Really Loves A Woman / Leaked Whatsapp Chat Shows How A Guy Won The Heart Of A Girl That Got People Tal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.