Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,912 members, 7,938,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift (11506 Views)

The Perfect Valentine Gift. / The Perfect Valentine's Gift. / What Is The Perfect Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by benheart(f): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2007
hello

you guys are really funny, why would you advised him to give her a loaf of bread, na wa for you sef.

anyway as for me i love perfume and roll on very much, so i would advised you get a not too expensive one for her. there's this pack combination of perf, roll on, wet lip,powder just go to a supermarket you will get a nice and not too expensive one.

take care.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by johhnnie(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2007
that's why u alwez miss the road, thief
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by WebMonk(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2007
There's a difference between CHRISTMAS and Val's Day, you dork

True Johnie. My Girlfriend bought me a perfume gift set last val, and we hadn't been that close to justify it. We've bonded ever since. And i intend to outdo her this time around. what's the whole point if it's one sided one way?
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by otanaworld: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2007
Please can someone tell me why this topic is generating so much attention here. Does it mean girls are always expecting to receive gifts from guys?

Maybe this was why Eve could not resist the Apple gift from her visitor serpent in the garden. Oh, you remember?

Girls be careful! why not think of what to give to your boy at valentine, birthday, xmas etc. when you usually expect.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by dennylove(m): 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2007
Though,it all depend on the kind of relationship, you are keeping with the GUY/BABE.
The perfect or best gift on VAL is simple,"IT CAN BE ANYTHING"
remember, LOVE is not all abt gift ,diamond, rose,flower, money, bla-bla-bla
but, the "FEELING" you has toward the GUY/BABE.
though, money, gift are involve but not the MAIN THING,
all that matters is YOUR PRESENCE AND YOUR PERSONALITIES to the person.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by phoenixman: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

There's a difference between CHRISTMAS and Val's Day, you dork

since everyone is gonna quote TOH let me also join in.
i'd give my girl a gift voucher to go see the doc, and have him/her prescribe an enema for my love. she got a bug up her azz wink
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by justkunmi(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2007
no girl has said anything about giving their guys something. . .
or is valentine an avenue by the ladies to rip guys off?

gurls too should do the spending. take him to his fav restaurant, buy him a rolex, fuel his car for 2 weeks grin
now thats valentine. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by culasi(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2007
justkunmi:

no girl has said anything about giving their guys something. . .
or is valentine an avenue by the ladies to rip guys off?

girls too should do the spending. take him to his fav restaurant, buy him a rolex, fuel his car for 2 weeks grin
now thats valentine. cheesy wink

i feel you girl.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Miketomi: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2007
nikynike (f)   Re: The Perfect Valentines Gift
« #80 on: Yesterday at 10:02:05 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just stay with her alone that day without visiting your cousin A and B (your Mistress) she will be filled with love.But buying a perfect gift with all your lies and unfaithfullness will not make her happy.

Great one.
Love is not all about materials. Your advice trips me. You sound like a virtous woman/lady.
Happy val to you.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2007
johhnnie:

speak English and then maybe the road will be clearer to me.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by mrpataki(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2007
Not having to be on nairaland that day!
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by LanreDaMan(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2007
Buy Her an Original Perfume that has long lasting and Unique Fragrance she will waways think of you when she wears it and people ask her for the name
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by benheart(f): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2007
johhnnie

anyway, i know fit blame you, alaroro like you, ordinary mister biggs you no go fit buy for your girl friend, wat is the use even if the guy de unfaithful he come sabi say val de, come buy something to sweet one of he kokoless body, nothing spoil for there.

anyway, as for me, na only once man buy me set of jewelries and dat na my birthday, na me de buy for my guy, so me no talk say to buy for your guy bad but na u scratch my back i scratch your own.

abi how una think am grin
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by nwaamaa(m): 2:20am On Feb 04, 2007
buy her a night gown for sleeping
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by kingjoe(m): 2:35am On Feb 04, 2007
in  nigeria now the weather is hot , buy her quality cotton  tops that suites the weather now,nice perfume, a 25 carat gold neclace, hand made cards{with her pix scaned}.ten thousand will foot the bill . thats  modest for me.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Radiant(f): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2007
kingjoe:

in nigeria now the weather is hot , buy her quality cotton tops that suites the weather now,nice perfume, a 25 carat gold neclace, hand made cards{with her pix scaned}.ten thousand will foot the bill . thats modest for me.

Do you mean ten thousand naira or dollars? Is 25 carat the latest quality now? embarassed
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by justkunmi(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2007
ten thousand pound i think grin
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by ajetii(m): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2007
A toothbrush and a toothpaste will do, not too expensive and
i think that should sweep any girl off her feet! uuh! wink
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Docfabe(m): 12:39am On Feb 05, 2007
Na wa for you o.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by smartsoft(m): 4:14am On Feb 05, 2007
That G-string thing and a nice nice perfume is good,  someone told me about that just overlook it, and a ring too will go with it
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by iice(f): 4:52am On Feb 05, 2007
ajetii:

A toothbrush and a toothpaste will do, not too expensive and
i think that should sweep any girl off her feet! uuh! wink

LMAO grin grin
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by acidrop(f): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2007
if am gon give my boo a val present, itz ga2 be something that'll make me look good, e.g, i might want to take him out 2 his fav restaurant or hang out place, on my best, sexiest dress that make him want to hold me every sec, now datz something that strengthens your lovelife, & keeps u goin. just a tips 4 all dem gurlz up in here  wink
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by kyle83: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2007
[b][/b] Just hook her up with funny sex or naked toys, she's going to love it! tongue
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by nigerhead(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2007
Rugby bat lipsrsealed For what now?
Bros Please if she really likes you just take her out to some nice place , serenade her and grin grin grin grin grin, you know,
If you just dey try capture her, as you dont have money, wait till after Vals day! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by t0kunb0(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2007

hw cum only gelz get valz giftz
wht do d guyz get[color=#770077]
[/color][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by uchetobi(f): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2007
Propose to her on Vals day, alongside with the diamond engagement ring there could be a matching wristwatch or necklace or something…
Then for the ladies you can get your guy a designer wallet, a set of boxers and bake a cake for him
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by bodegideon(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2007
valentine gift? i dont have to spend much on that,we have been doing lots of money thing before,and we will still continue doing that, i think for this Val.,A Box Of Pop-Corn will be okay,

Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Radiant(f): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2007
bodegideon:

valentine gift? i don't have to spend much on that,we have been doing lots of money thing before,and we will still continue doing that, i think for this Val.,A Box Of Pop-Corn will be okay,

You dating a lady or a pigeon?
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2007
LOL!! Pidgeon i guess. chei! una go kill me.
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by okwosi: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2007
get her a portrait
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by naija4life(f): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2007
Since valentine is lovers day, methinks:

- sexy lingerie,etc (very hot thong: a brief garment for the lower body that exposes the buttocks, consisting of a strip of fabric passing between the thighs and attached to a band around the waist)

-Original perfume (her fav. if yu know of course yu should)

-A pencil-drawn portrait of YOUR pic (that one she likes best), box of chocolate and some white roses wink

-A surprise lunch or dinner outing (where you've already arranged with the management to continuously play her fav. songs)

-A good hot wild sex to wrap up the day!

TRUST ME AFTER ALL THESE, SHE IS YOURS FOR LIFE, I KNOW grin
Re: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift by justkunmi(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2007
@naija4life
wat is it wit girls and lingerie?? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics / Omg" - The Curves On This Lady Tho! People Wont Shut Up About It/her / If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.