Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat (36079 Views)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Jidibia(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
ISDKING:
Useless zoo president, u will never know peace , this is how you wl keep running up and down till 2019(If there wl still b Nigeria)cos ur hands are soaked with human blood. Judgement day is fast approaching and u will never escape it. The blood of innocent Ipob members is on your head. Where are those fools that said he would come and nothing wl happen ?
What will stop NIGERIA from existing you this ipob e-rat?
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by PentiumPro(f): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
As long as Hausas and Igbos still share the same country under a unitary system of government, Nigeria will never see any meaningful development.
Either they go their separate ways or reduce contact as much as possible under a Federating system of government, they are both cancerous to each other.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by MrSly(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

No , they only like protesting in front of embassies and making fake videos of innocent cattle herder minding his own business while they claim it's tearing down their farms in the region where they are cowards
Whenever I see trash I know and this is one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Niyinficient(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
Good one. I don't think it's d fear of Ipob DAT made him stay away....he tactically avoided what would av been a national disgrace

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by tundafayaBuhari: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
mu2sa2:
Peaceful indeed, with your armed robbers, kidnappers and murderous cultists!
Don't mention me again. Don't you know your mate. Last warning

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
NormalCodes:

cheesy

They always use northerners to make mouth.

lol, I didn't realize Buhari is from West
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
Truth that hurts sounds trashy to unbelievers
MrSly:

Whenever I see trash I know and this is one.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by MrSly(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

I am not Abokii or Afonja , I am proudly Yoruba

My ancestors starved yours to death

The Hausa man took power from your dickless ancestors,

You kill Buhari , Hausas will kill thousands of your people , they will invade your towns in the middle of the night and do justice to you , your elders and your generations , this is a known fact, Average Hausa is a ticking bomb, you set it off there will be nuclear sized consequences

Alleged Cattle herders come to mind
You talk too much probably because it is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
And your ancestors will spit on you while the Abookis and the Yorubaas pile their huge dickssss in your ancestors mouth
monimekaz:

Your parents will be disappointed when they see this ...There are too many educated illiterates in Nigeria and that is our number one problem ...Bro God has given wisdom ..use it
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Fash20: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
There is no where Buhari cannot visit in. Nigeria.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
I thought Dokubo imported war ships for you or was it Tompolo, OBJ also revealed that GEJ trained some snipers in Russia , Put them to use and make me Nostradamus
MrSly:

Not in this life and never anywhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Really ? A kid understands a kid , don't you think ?
Mujaheeeden:
You truly sounded like a kid

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
i knew at least one ediot will say its fear of ipob

assasinate a sitting president and see the Abokis flatten your region or recolonize you grin grin grin

Bros you can not handle boko haram by yourself o.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ya, i still read how your ancestors were shipped to sugarcane farms

And how Awolowo starved your immediate past ancestors , Doesn't it hurt to know your ancestors have always had huge cockss from the west and the north in their mouths ?
giftedben:

Ha i see! Did ur ancestors also tell you they were captured in the south-east and locked up. We don't kill cowards so we set them free. I am sure awolowo is still being mocked in his grave. Afonja & Cowardliness be like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
I don't understand. Does Buhari want to justify himself as a regional president? The other time it was Avengers and now IPOB!
does he know that this action is an invitation to anarchy? If these people can threaten him been the C IN C and he cow, they can also threaten any other person and go away with it!
It is either you dialogue with them or you show them Federal Might . Period!
You must not be dragging your feet on serious national issues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
abdeiz:

lol you go fear threat na

No sense
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
And he died a hero unlike Ojucrook whose family had to beg Nigeria for state's funeral
tundafayaBuhari:
Awolowo ended up with rat poison. what a shame

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
This yuletide, Kindlyy share those curses with your family
xelly:

I guess you are proud of that. May the curses ment for them be upon you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by UuzbaGuuzba: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
These IPOB mean business. Buhari has no business in Enugu. Enugu is not rivers . We are peaceful. There are security challenges in the north go and address them
Better start printing your Enugu passport, currency. Find your own Electricity, Sim card, mobile network and infrastructure. You are creating your own country there.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:

Biafrrans are you reading this from this wicked afonja people? Any day I'll catch a SE or SS with an afonja near or around me, you will know how wicked I'm.

Lol , you jus join bad gang ?? Na so so mouth mouth una dey get

We are not monsters in Yoruba land, we welcome you to come and prosper, but if you start shhyyyt , you eat shhhtyyy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by mu2sa2: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Don't mention me again. Don't you know your mate. Last warning
And this is coming from a "peaceful" dude. You can issue another warning again - this time as very last warning.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
EmmySparky:
so u now see the northerners as ur boss abi?..#inferiority complex....we the south easterns are no slave to nobody...
But they've been attacking una villages bit by bit o & nothing has happened.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by tundafayaBuhari: 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
PentiumPro:
As long as Hausas and Igbos still share the same country under a unitary system of government, Nigeria will never see any meaningful development.
Either they go their separate ways or reduce contact as much as possible under a Federating system of government, they are both cancerous to each other.
fatty.! Nigeria is practicing federal system of government (federalism ). I am science inclined but no it.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
I said that particular incident was fake

Doesn't mean when you murder a whole family of herdsmen and run away there won't be reprisal attacks

As recently as 2 weeks , rearers when on vengeance mission and i do not blame them

We also have not discussed the NAVY,DSS and Police officers Nnamdi's followers buried in Shallow graves
harmbhrosz:
but you just said herds men attacks are fake which ipob went to video innocent cattle herder minding their business undecided,

And in a new post again "Alleged cattle herders come to mind" grin grin grin

Una no go kill person for nairaland
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
I quit alomo

OuchLimco:

Clap for urself, U just won 1 bottle of Alomo bitter.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by JimiOgunlola: 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
bamosagie:

Not all region are cowardly

Mr Osagie, thank you for telling DAbullit my fellow yoruba muslims thr truth. We yoruba muslim are cowardly and fear the north, when the SS and SE refuse to be cowardly like us, we cry and lament under our brown roofs in oshogbo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
AntiWailer:

lol.
lal
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Princesaha:

So in your wild imagination, the hausas alone can withstand the might of the Igbos without the help of other tribes and the military. Is it because they are causing problems every where and getting away with it cos others are not blood thirsty like them.
Anyway, i leave u to your belief. Have a nice day.
Did any tribe join them when they kept killing your brothers in the villages?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by FisifunKododada: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Freedom2016:

Biafrrans are you reading this from this wicked afonja people? Any day I'll catch a SE or SS with an afonja near or around me, you will know how wicked I'm.
how do you know the guy is Yoruba? do u believe EVERYTHING you read on the internet?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nnobody needs to invade anywhere , There's hunger in the land where there's no fish in the seas and the soil is contaminated with crude from your greedy brothers ohhhh, and mud don't yeild crops grin grin grin Quarduple wahala
PIPPROF:

if they relied on starvation to win against biafra

. wonder what would help them if they tried to invade the SE today undecided
undecided

wobish
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by tundafayaBuhari: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
Better start printing your Enugu passport, currency. Find your own Electricity, Sim card, mobile network and infrastructure. You are creating your own country there.
Don't mention me again. Don't you know your mates. This is last warning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay / Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu / Wike Smiles As He Walks With Tinubu After Tinubu's Visit To His Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.