Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat (36103 Views)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2016
stinechykee:
Hahaha so you can be frustrated like this guy,i thought that you get mind but now you have chicken out because of how you own Yoruba brother JimiIdun have been tormenting you

Legendary stupidity being displayed here, the asshole you mentioned is not Yoruba , he is not my brother but for you to be stupid enough to believe he is , then i do not need to say anymore

Oh and ignore and block button would work pretty well for a mindless asswipee like yourself right about now

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2016
OBJ did rush to give up bakassi to Cameroun, International court ruled in favor of Cameroon and guess what ? all our internal and external debts were canceled as an incentive , even if they won't admit it , we know it's a smoke and screen effect

Now as for interests ? Do you remember how many white NNPC,SHELL consultants you people have kidnapped and killed ?? Your record is not worthy of emulation and if you think your Oyel will make a great bargaining chip , do not forget that even the Desert in the North has crude with higher octane value and so does some places in the west , while yours has been drilled and the supply is dwindling , Ours will be fresh

so tell me what interests might interest international support for a group of uninteresting rodents like yours ?
obataokenwa:
which history, investigate bro. we are in a modern world where interest goes first among nations. do u also know why OBJ rushed and seceded Bakassi to Cameroun? Next war if there will be any, nations will support those of interest to them. what's interest in North and West to warrant international support. Think bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by obataokenwa(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
OBJ did rush to give up bakassi to Cameroun, International court ruled in favor of Cameroon and guess what ? all our internal and external debts were canceled as an incentive , even if they won't admit it , we know it's a smoke and screen effect

Now as for interests ? Do you remember how many white NNPC,SHELL consultants you people have kidnapped and killed ?? Your record is not worthy of emulation and if you think your Oyel will make a great bargaining chip , do not forget that even the Desert in the North has crude with higher octane value and so does some places in the west , while yours has been drilled and the supply is dwindling , Ours will be fresh

so tell me what interests might interest international support for a group of uninteresting rodents like yours ?
Who will want to have anything to do with the Muslims.. tell me which western nation? mind you, Yorubas got nothing as natural resources. why are they doing everything possible to stop a seaport in the Niger Delta cos they know that's the end of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2016
stinechykee:
Guy we Igbos never fight a coward fight OK.Didn't you read the part I narrated that happened in Onitsha during Mohemmed cartoon or do you want to pretend that you didn't see that one.I will still say it that there us no way Housa/Fulanis will match Igbos wen it comes to open confrontation and you know it unlike you coward Yoruba or Afonjas that will shit in your pant wen you common riot.Ask Housas why they relocate from Onitsha to Asaba and they will tell you the full stories.So crawl back in your shell with shame Afonja coward
Being insultive only signifies pain.I only told you the truth"you are also into guerilla but Hausas are better at it.Just adopt another battle strategy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by stinechykee: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2016
shamme2005:
I laugh at d stupidity of some so called Ipods, every small thing, Afonja coward, its just painful that your fore fathers fail to tell u the true pictures of what transpired during the civil war, because if not for your foolishness hw will somebody in his or her right senses underestimate the ingenuity and the ability of a yoruba man, they dnt make noise but they make things happen. Have u had of the likes of Benjamin Adekunle what the so called coward according to you people, did to your fore fathers Fajuyi died because of one of your coward leader Ironsi, Olusegun Obasanjo was the one that received your plea when your so called warlord ran away, Awolowo was the one that approved the 2 pounds for your people to start your buying and selling, that is y many of u dnt go to school to learn history and understand logically, dan just selling spare parts and be making noise on what u dnt have knowledge about. these yoruba men are the ones that deal a great blow to your fore fathers then, you have started again, Quote me they no born Hausa man make he do any how in this Nigeria without yoruba support, even your so called Biafra it is the people u are calling coward that can make it materialise if u get their support. You people better go find something meaningful to do with your life, yoruba is not and can never be a coward not to any tribe in Nigeria. pls mention one Igbo man dat is influential like OBJ in Nigeria. pls show me your leaders.
Ewoo this one na pain ooo.Coward Afonja who provoked you this morning show me the person let me go and deal with him

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by seguntijan(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Igbos marginalizing themselves since 1960.
Intrigues By Igbo Politicians Caused Buhari’s Absence at Southeast Economic and Security Summit
When Mr President can not visit your region due to your self inflicted bickering, security issue/threat and political naivety.
Note that the International community are watching so as foreign investors.
No wonder 90% of their Billionaires have their businesses in Lagos, Ogun, Kano, Kaduna. I even heard one is building a refinery in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by xelly: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
Worefa

you get what you wish for and you get to share it with your family

Well, it is well said. May the curses meant for those that perpetrated that be upon you and anyone in support.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by RottenTomato: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
DaBullIT:
For you to smell cowardice then your nose must be as flat as your head and your brain too must have frozen over
You ignoramus! Ur poor mental capacity can be perceived from a distance of over 150KM! I pity ur dilapidated brain that is dead long ago, mpama!
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Pavarottii(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
malton:

The way some of you reason is beyond me.

The man just averted a bloodshed. He didn't do it for himself.

Lots of people would have died today had he not canceled.

Enugu is too fine to be razed to the ground because of some miscreants.
Nigerians are cowards sha; so he does not love blood again. Didn't he bring it in 2011, threatened to bring in 2015, been killing Igbos since he came to power. So his he tired of killing abi razing to d ground as u said?

He should keep killing. He should nt stop.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2016
Iit's a wonderful christmas gift for you and your family

Share with them
xelly:

Well, it is well said. May the curses meant for those that perpetrated that be upon you and anyone in support.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by DaBullIT(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2016
lolest

It haf pepper you

hahahahahah
RottenTomato:
You ignoramus! Ur poor mental capacity can be perceived from a distance of over 150KM! I pity ur dilapidated brain that is dead long ago, mpama!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Kwara Governor Complains About "Conduct" Of Kwara Rep By-Election / INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.