Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat (36102 Views)

Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by chiefobdk(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Why your nose come be like pig own ?

Na d only tin u see? . .

Eh ritualist afonja amala ewedu and stew wit one egg consumer

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by stinechykee: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Otokoto is in Lagos

hahahahaha

Yes the only ritualist you Afonjas know in Igbo land was Otokoto or I know you will mention Okija shrine which happend for very long but your region is full of ritualist,child repist,babalawo etc everyday
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by hurrycane: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
God is there for IPOB NO SHAKING
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
stinechykee:
And if they are man enough like you claimed why not Fulani Herdsmen come out and face Igbos one on one but in case they chose to night wen everybody were deep at sleep to perpetrate their coward act and rum inside the bush like coward they are and will always remain
No, it is called guerilla ware fare.It is a pattern of war that they comfortable with, & they outsmart your people with it.Its better you adopt your pattern & stop saying they sneak up at you.The fulanis seem to have read more war books than your people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by RottenTomato: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
That's because flatheadsssss are invaSIVE Species, you give them a chance they multiply like Hermaphroditic rats

ever since JonaDog lost , you have multiplied by thousands, having average of 5 monicas per fllurthead , you like each other's comments, but i did not write my comments for the likes, I wrote it to hurt you with the truth

Take your likes to bank and withdraw if you want ,

Ooooobiiiiiiiii

It haf pain you abi ??

With the truth? The silliest comment I've ever seen! Continue ranting under ur self-induced slavery! Ur cowardice smells from a distance. Now get lost!!!
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by stinechykee: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
mykl01:

The thing no dey surprise you?
Shameless people, they think "Northerners" love them.
Don't mind those Afonja cowards,always using their masters House/Fulanis to make mouth but they don't know how much Housa/Fulanis detested them and if not we Igbos who always always come to their rescue Housa/Fulanis would have dealt with them long ago

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by RottenTomato: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
chiefobdk:

Na d only tin u see? . .

Eh ritualist afonja amala ewedu and stew wit one egg consumer
Leave that cowardly ritualist to wallow in his self-induced slavery! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by RottenTomato: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
hahahahahahaha, You are the warrior ? You are still a slave under Nigeria , Biafra is the land of slaves and until i say so , you will remain slave

Whose fault ? they had the chance to fulfil a dream and skipped it , is it my fault ?

What is recession ? i don chop tire , you don chop ??

it's easy scenario, volunteers, soldiers,navy, airforce, herdsmen, boko haram in anambra prison , Flatheadssssssssssssssssssss stand no chance

We are chopping what we like even if we have to queue for bags of cheap rice, at least , one bag lasts a whole family for months , is it paining you that you can't leave willage and buy ??

frlaaaatttttt heeerrdddsssssssssssss hahahahahah
Afonja the Coward! Mpama!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by kettle84(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
hahahahahahaha, You are the warrior ? You are still a slave under Nigeria , Biafra is the land of slaves and until i say so , you will remain slave

Whose fault ? they had the chance to fulfil a dream and skipped it , is it my fault ?

What is recession ? i don chop tire , you don chop ??

it's easy scenario, volunteers, soldiers,navy, airforce, herdsmen, boko haram in anambra prison , Flatheadssssssssssssssssssss stand no chance

We are chopping what we like even if we have to queue for bags of cheap rice, at least , one bag lasts a whole family for months , is it paining you that you can't leave willage and buy ??

frlaaaatttttt heeerrdddsssssssssssss hahahahahah
Ever since Buhari came to power OWA MMBEE Yoruba party have gone extinct

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by ThinkSmarter: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Africonji:
The fear of IPOB. grin grin grin
Z the beginning of wisdom for The Bigot
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by ThinkSmarter: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Nah , far from it , i am only saying if you Kill a Yoruba man, you can appease his family and they will forgive you

But if you Kill Abokinah my brother , your generation go still dey suffer am dey go

Average Hausa is a ticking bomb, you Furrkup , they fuuurk you up
We Igbos don't fear Arewa as u probably do, we re courageous, we are not blood thirsty, we re not savaged beast, we value human life.
We hate intimidation, we fight for a noble cause, I am not agitating for war and neither pray for it, but history can tell u better whether the Igbos re cowards or otherwise, flashback to 1967~1970.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by stinechykee: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mekwen:
No, it is called guerilla ware fare.It is a pattern of war that they comfortable with, & they outsmart your people with it.Its better you adopt your pattern & stop saying they sneak up at you.The fulanis seem to have read more war books than your people.
Which Guerilla war fare and the last time I check we Igbos and Housas are not in any war and you and i know that Housas are no match to Igbos wenit comes to open battle.2006 Mohammed cartoon comes to mind and hope you remember wat Igbos did to all the Housas that reside in Anambra especially Onitsha and we Igbos have pushed Housas away out of Onitsha and Anambra as a whole to neighbouring state Asaba.And also do you remember during Sharia crises and wat Aba boys did to Housas by invading them in their Mosque and masacare them.So Afonjas you people should be thinking about your future with Housa/Fulani's wen we Igbos leave Nigeria very soon

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by slimfairboy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=DaBullIT post=52160278]i knew at least one ediot will say its fear of ipob

assasinate a sitting president and see the Abokis flatten your region or recolonize you grin grin grin

for the ediots mentioning me

Commander in Chief is Hausa
Army commander is Hausa
Chief of Police or is it Navy is Hausa

Simple arithmetic

with all these people around him, why didn't he attend the summit [quote author=DaBullIT post=52160278]i knew at least one ediot will say its fear of ipob

assasinate a sitting president and see the Abokis flatten your region or recolonize you grin grin grin

Army commander is Hausa

Simple arithmetic

with all these people around him, why didn't he attend the summit
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by oyibodicops(m): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
It seems our presido is chicken hearted. During ogoni clean up flagoff in rivers state it was avengers that warned him and he send osinbajo
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by stinechykee: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
We Igbos don't fear Arewa as u probably do, we re courageous, we are not blood thirsty, we re not savaged beast, we value human life.
We hate intimidation, we fight for a noble cause, I am not agitating for war and neither pray for it, but history can tell u better whether the Igbos re cowards or otherwise, flashback to 1967~1970.
Don't mind that Yoruba man cos qen the time comes we will know we is who in this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Leez(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

No , they only like protesting in front of embassies and making fake videos of innocent cattle herder minding his own business while they claim it's tearing down their farms in the region where they are cowards
emm excuse me troll
u do know igbos are not afonjas right
if d north dare try sum bs up in hia dia done for
heck even dia herdsmen ran to army barracks to save dia skins
funny enough arent u supposed to be yoruba
what's with the northern praise
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by alfarouq(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ramuwar gayya ta fi gayya zafi.
Let no one cry when it's payback.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Halo22: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Trouble dey sleep, iyanga come wake am up. When Mazi Nnamdi KANU was doing his thing instead of Buhari to leave am mind em business, him go arrest am. Now the guy is like spore wey grow for scrotum..remove am. ...problem. Leave am there problem.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by MrAdetunjiBayo: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
stinechykee:
Which Guerilla war fare and the last time I check we Igbos and Housas are not in any war and you and i know that Housas are no match to Igbos wenit comes to open battle.2006 Mohammed cartoon comes to mind and hope you remember wat Igbos did to all the Housas that reside in Anambra especially Onitsha and we Igbos have pushed Housas away out of Onitsha and Anambra as a whole to neighbouring state Asaba.And also do you remember during Sharia crises and wat Aba boys did to Housas by invading them in their Mosque and masacare them.So Afonjas you people should be thinking about your future with Housa/Fulani's wen we Igbos leave Nigeria very soon

We yoruba muslims must ask Allah to give us more Emirates and destroy our pagan gods.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by ebuclassic18(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
i knew at least one ediot will say its fear of ipob

Army commander is Hausa

Simple arithmetic

you see yourself

Army commander is Hausa
stupid mentality is that all you ave got?
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by ebuclassic18(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Ask if Obasanjo needed Saudi arabia , i am sure some elders will enlighten you

like you can stand wen it happens
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by NairaMaster1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Africonji:
The fear of IPOB. grin grin grin

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by xelly: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
This yuletide, Kindlyy share those curses with your family

Am not proud of starving anyone. Even when am not from the North, I still have compassion for those in the IDP let alone being happy to starve someone to death. That's your wish for the Ibos, bringing in Yuletide is to emotionally cover up your wickedness.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by InvestinOwerri(m): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Wwhat's it they say about history repeating itself ? early 70s comes to mind
No pun intended, you are indeed a juvenile. I've been seeing your rantings all over the thread yet non made any sense. Lol, you're even ignorant of the history you mentioned, there were no crises in the early 70s rather the pogrom took place in 1966 while the civil war occured between 1967-70. Now go back to school kid!
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by obataokenwa(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mekwen:
can u please read ur comments again. see how u are analysing the massacre of people God created. My people said " if you say the mouth of a dog is good, if it's been given to you make sure you eat it". I rest my case
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by obataokenwa(m): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Army commander is Hausa

Simple arithmetic

investigate more why Hausa's dare not fight igbo again in Kano and Kaduna. also find out about the Sharia crisis on how they burn down properties, but they all died like chicken. soon bro......
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by degamemaster(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Army commander is Hausa

Simple arithmetic

Thanks for shooting yourself on the leg. So it was a deliberate act by your president to exclude a whole region of the country he's presiding over, in the country's security architecture just to make them a target? And you are happy over this dangerous development? With all these hate, envy, marginalisation and all sorts of wicked acts against a particular region of this country, it is only agreably justifiable why there is high call for secession from that region.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by morisnewrain(m): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
ISDKING:
Useless zoo president, u will never know peace , this is how you wl keep running up and down till 2019(If there wl still b Nigeria)cos ur hands are soaked with human blood. Judgement day is fast approaching and u will never escape it. The blood of innocent Ipob members is on your head. Where are those fools that said he would come and nothing wl happen, y d run ?
get it right. He didn't run but saved lives that would have wasted. He just avoided genocide that would have happened today. If he wanted to come. He would come & nothing would happen but another killing caption. Though am not in support of long overdue detains of Kanu & the rest but if he's coming for a serious business nothing can stop him abi you will do? I smile in Chinese

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
stinechykee:
By attacking them in their mosques means you are also into guerilla war fare.So why complain when they beat you at it today?
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
morisnewrain:
get it right. He did run but saved lives that would have wasted. He just avoided genocide that would have happened today. If he wanted to come. He would come & nothing would happen but another killing caption. Though am not in support of long overdue detains of Kanu & the rest but if he's coming for a serious business nothing can stop him abi you will do? I smile in Chinese
Smh . The same way he avoided genocide when Niger Delta militants threatened him no to step into their land abi ? Laughing in Japanese.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
morisnewrain:
get it right. He did run but saved lives that would have wasted. He just avoided genocide that would have happened today. If he wanted to come. He would come & nothing would happen but another killing caption. Though am not in support of long overdue detains of Kanu & the rest but if he's coming for a serious business nothing can stop him abi you will do? I smile in Chinese
Smh . The same way the coward avoided genocide when Niger Delta militants threatened him no to step into their land abi ? Laughing in Japanese.
Re: Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat by staggerman(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
DaBullIT:

Army commander is Hausa

Simple arithmetic

Army commander may be hausa, but the soldiers who hold the weapons and fight the war, are not all hausas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Kwara Governor Complains About "Conduct" Of Kwara Rep By-Election / INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.