Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (91042 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Laveda(f): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:

Just watch. The slander that will come after this party will not end this year.

Is it not these same people that post chatlogs of people who slept with one another while dating?

The same people that choose to shame a mother by posting pictures of her child?

The same people that find it fun to attack people because they visit their friends.

Please, I will stay here ad watch or visit Jabi Lake

True talk. cheesy

The after party here on NL will be even more interesting. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Smellymouth: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:

Send me a PM. I have a spot in my inner circle for a crazy person grin

You only stole a quote from me during ileya, no meat. Is that how you use to do?

The chickens are dead.

Na everyday party dey now. I have two today sef.

PM your whatsapp number though. Or better still, a blank mail and I will reply

The quote I stole from you was so funny... cheesy grin

I am still laughing hard thinking about it.. cheesy

Dead chicken? Ahn -Ahn, why na?

Anyways, I grew up in the slum we re not scared of dead chicken..

Lemme send the PM asap Sir..
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Mynd44: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2016
Laveda:

True talk. cheesy

The after party here on NL will be even more interesting. cheesy

Didn't they say I was dating you?

Funny people

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by kaboninc(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:

Is it not these same people that post chatlogs of people who slept with one another while dating?

The same people that find it fun to attack people because they visit their friends.

Please, I will stay here and watch or visit Jabi Lake

Are you serious? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by dulaman: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2016
BreadandBeans:
Ok
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
haahahahahahah. Pls how do guys do this stuff? Cuting a scene in a movie to interprete what u feel?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by wristbangle: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:

Abuja holds some kinds pull on me. Plus I have a couple of interests to hold down there

That's nice but don't u think u can arrange small get together party with fellow Nairalanders at FCT
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Mynd44: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2016
kaboninc:

Are you serious? shocked shocked shocked

Very true.
Hangouts on Twitter is more lit
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Mynd44: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2016
wristbangle:

That's nice but don't u think u can arrange small get together party with fellow Nairalanders at FCT
Me? I already have movie/ice cream dates with twitter friends.

Then there is always Ake Festival
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Laveda(f): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:

Funny people
grin

Clowns!

Even if the party is at my backyard. lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by CentaurXXV: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:

Oh! Stop the paranoia.

Drama boy.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Polyestar(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2016
sweetcocoa:
See their atutupoyoyo faces.

Nairalanders can wugly sha.undecided
Pained MILF.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by UyUt(f): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2016
Na only for lagos?? Hmmm...... tot we were a family. Anyway sha....enjoy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Mynd44: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2016
CentaurXXV:

Oh! Stop the paranoia.

Drama boy.
I have met more Nairalanders then you can think.

Go checkout the old romance section when Jay bee ran things

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by kaboninc(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:

Very true.
Hangouts on Twitter is more lit

This Romance Section, I just lose interest here....i no fit sustain common chat.

But people, that tells you the level of maturity here. Having my private details jumping upandan...

But Mynd44, I'd love to know more about you bro.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Berbierklaus(f): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:

So mynd wise like this grin lipsrsealed

Jabi lake is the best bet,hoping to meet you there wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Mynd44: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2016
kaboninc:

This Romance Section, I just lose interest here....i no fit sustain common chat.

But people, that tells you the level of maturity here. Having my private details jumping upandan...

But Mynd44, I'd love to know more about you bro.

You were saying?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Odunharry(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2016
tongue Berbierklaus where art thou
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Odunharry(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2016
Berbierklaus:
This bae wan run follow Mynd44 Cs I no be super mod
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Odunharry(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by jidxin(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2016
but how cum u guys knows each oda like dz....bin on dz platform since 2007 but dont even knw a single soul except 1 seun osewa
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vizkiz: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2016
raphy:
Goodmorning pals,
Am interested in coming to the party I have save Vizkiz n Ak pumping digit
You know have been on this forum 10yrs and it's tym to mingle with all the nairaland family..
so for the 3k how do thy pay it?
Are they bringing it to the meeting point or were?
Have a blessed day family
Looking up to meet you guys
#raphycareS

Yes bro... We decided to get our own barbecue just because the ones at the venue is expensive. So we contribute 1k each before then. At the entrance you pay your 2k left
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Berbierklaus(f): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2016
Odunharry:

What do you expect,I don dey eye the guy for long,just his banning skills turn me offgrin

Odunharry:
tongue Berbierklaus where art thou
Sugar boo, I didn't get any Christmas delivery from you and you want to marry wife,is that how you use to do angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:

Funny people
Oga carry your negativity elsewhere...

Watch us make this happen, and all your predictions will fail thoroughly...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahah..

Na wizkid entry I go pull dat day... grin
we go dey except you sha
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Mynd44: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Oga carry your negativity elsewhere...

Watch us make this happen, and all your predictions will fail thoroughly...

I will be here waiting for you guys na grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by CentaurXXV: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:

I have met more Nairalanders then you can think.

Go checkout the old romance section when Jay bee ran things

K. Good to know. Great accomplishment.

Anyway, You implied Nairalanders then romancelanders.
Could that mean you think all romancelanders are trolls?
Also, Not only will romancelanders be there, other section nairalanders would be there.
Can you point out one of the host committees who trolls or post screenshots of private chats?
All Romancelanders are not the same. Get that into your vague brain and stop badmouthing them.

#Pfft.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ObioratheBully: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2016
My prayer for this beach party Is that, no slander comes after..

Some people have this hunger to mock others, not as if they're better, they derive pleasure in making others feel like animals.

Goodluck to the organisers and participants..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Berbierklaus(f): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...Wasnt hidden
before undecided grin..

Naso undecidedundecided
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ObioratheBully: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:

I will be here waiting for you guys na grin
grin

Please don't close any thread too early if your prophecies come true..
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by kaboninc(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:

You were saying?

Funny guy! cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by jidxin(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2016
CentaurXXV:

K. Good to know. Great accomplishment.

Anyway, You implied Nairalanders then romancelanders.
Could that mean you think all romancelanders are trolls?
Also, Not only will romancelanders be there, other section nairalanders would be there.
Can you point out one of the host committees who trolls or post screenshots of private chats?
All Romancelanders are not the same. Get that into your vague brain and stop badmouthing them.

#Pfft.
tru talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.