Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (91055 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Odunharry(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2016
Berbierklaus:

What do you expect,I don dey eye the guy for long,just his banning skills turn me offgrin

Sugar boo, I didn't get any Christmas delivery from you and you want to marry wife,is that how you use to do angry
thought u are nice.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by senibo1: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:
I will be here waiting for you guys na grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Polyestar(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2016
Vizkiz hasn't discussed transportation yet.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by jidxin(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:
I'll ve to ban u for 5mth
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:

Whenever I'm involved in organizing anything, just know its gonna be a huge success...

Anyone can say anything after the party, talk is cheap...but the party will be a hit...

Mark my words...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vizkiz: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Abbycite and I were at rhapsody too

awesome cool

Hope you will not miss the party

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vizkiz: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2016
Polyestar:
Vizkiz hasn't discussed transportation yet.

I did that on the first page of this thread...we will have a meeting at Obalende for those who will like to go in group... Come with your transport fee oh wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Mynd44: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Whenever I'm involved in organizing anything, just know its gonna be a huge success...

Anyone can say anything after the party, talk is cheap...but the party will be a hit...

Mark my words...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Berbierklaus(f): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2016
Odunharry:
thought u are nice.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Smellymouth: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
we go dey except you sha

Who be the "WE" grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ayusco85(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

You know that you are very ugly . Behind up pls!

U know that u are very mean
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Polyestar(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2016
Guys are organizing a get-together beach party and some people, who will not even attend, are predicting failure.

Just be ready to eat back your words coz y'all haters will be shocked.

Sinaj! Make I carry you for laps go na

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by RoyalBlak007: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by jidxin(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:

The best time to go to the beach is at night. Believe me, I know wink
ok grown up....we kids aint complaining. ....we kids also go to wrk nd we re responsible also

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by willibounce1(m): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2016
Lol... na deeper life meeting be this? See as the table empty... the manager of the bar suppose pursue una and allow customer dada enter... una just take space...even if na wine or plenty bottle water, una for still buy.

Na joke ooo
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Arrow24: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2016
Mynd44:

Just watch. The slander that will come after this party will not end this year.

Is it not these same people that post chatlogs of people who slept with one another while dating?

The same people that choose to shame a mother by posting pictures of her child?

The same people that find it fun to attack people because they visit their friends.

Please, I will stay here and watch or visit Jabi Lake
jabi lake?? Are you in Abj ??
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by crisycent: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2016
O boy see toto!!!! Choi....that one pass camel toe.... na cow leg be that grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Berbierklaus(f): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Mynd44: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2016
Arrow24:
jabi lake?? Are you in Abj ??

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by RoyalBlak007: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2016
Polyestar:
Guys are organizing a get-together beach party and some people, who will not even attend, are predicting failure.

Just be ready to eat back your words coz y'all haters will be shocked.

Sinaj! Make I carry you for laps go na

...all i see is
..Negativity
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by mykel25(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2016
EMPTY TABLES Awon BROKEASS 3K, 4K, 5k they can't spare for a bottle of beer.... beerhugz admin should have flogged u all out
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Odunharry(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=52292695][/quote]

so u wanna fall ur hand in public

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Arrow24: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=Mynd44 post=52293042][/quote] yea bro...was just surprise...tot all nairalanders are in Lagos...but where in Abj are you?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
These are Nairaland members that I argue and chat with here? Very ugly and dirty looking things,

Tueh

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Greenbullet(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2016
jidxin:
night party in a beach
gbammm.u sabi after d party na za oza room.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by loomer: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2016
So na shopping mall una go hang out?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by NLbeachparty: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2016
grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Stormyweather(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2016
I think I'm crushing on the short girl in the picd
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by schumastic(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2016
Mimi56:

Did you notice just my comment here?

yeah just yours
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Berbierklaus(f): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2016
Odunharry:

so u wanna fall ur hand in public
You want to chop koboko for Christmas abi undecided
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Jay542(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=Aderola15 post=52293178][/quote]
Season Greetingssmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.