Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (91067 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by seangy4konji: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2016
Not so fine girls.

Seen better. Next.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Berbierklaus(f): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2016
Odunharry:

Bae run to my house.. have a suprise for you
The road to your house is not tarred angry

Optional1,I been dey notice you since fewa days now,stay away from my man Odun undecidedundecided
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Laveda(f): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Hollit Hollit Vizkiz. undecided

Lemme make my stand clear,If you go thru the thread of the guy trying to hold this party last year donTbone,you will see how I encouraged him and wish the party will hold,I even tried to calm Anu down,when she was exhibiting fear,exchanged contacts with this guy just to give my ideas too though I don't stay in Lagos and will not be available for the party.
Between last year and this year,you and I are aware of what romance land has turned into,I as a person,is very private and would not like any information about me flying all over Nairaland,same with other people here,but what can you do when you have known trolls coming to that party.
I have met with a lot of nairalanders in lag,abuja,Lagos, Akure,Ilorin etc. So meeting with nairalander or the party is not the problem.
The problem is
THE SLANDEROUS THREADS THAT WILL AROUSE AT THE END OF THE PARTY.
A party where a guy like Jude that uploads pictures of girls he slept with is coming?
or some people who upload private chats?
I am not against the party,but
I will surely be here to watch and laugh when the threads start,I have all the time gringringrin

LOL! Viz thinks we hating.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ilynem(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2016
optional1:

I dinnor go and I won't be going...

You too wanna challenge me in the dance floor?
Challenge keh? I can't dance even if my life depended on it.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by optional1(f): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2016
NickleTheory:

I can't travel all the way from the States to hang with a bunch of rude teenagers.

Lol

very rude set of teens oh..
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by AfroSamurai: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Hollit Hollit Vizkiz. undecided

Lemme make my stand clear,If you go thru the thread of the guy trying to hold this party last year donTbone,you will see how I encouraged him and wish the party will hold,I even tried to calm Anu down,when she was exhibiting fear,exchanged contacts with this guy just to give my ideas too though I don't stay in Lagos and will not be available for the party.
Between last year and this year,you and I are aware of what romance land has turned into,I as a person,is very private and would not like any information about me flying all over Nairaland,same with other people here,but what can you do when you have known trolls coming to that party.
I have met with a lot of nairalanders in lag,abuja,Lagos, Akure,Ilorin etc. So meeting with nairalander or the party is not the problem.
The problem is
THE SLANDEROUS THREADS THAT WILL AROUSE AT THE END OF THE PARTY.
A party where a guy like Jude that uploads pictures of girls he slept with is coming?
or some people who upload private chats?
I am not against the party,but
I will surely be here to watch and laugh when the threads start,I have all the time gringringrin
Don't forget the ones who upload people's pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by AfroSamurai: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2016
Laveda:

Hating isn't it, dear. Being prepared is what counts.

Whoever wants to attend the party should attend and peeps should stop filling this thread and the party with their negativity.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Berbierklaus(f): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2016
Laveda:

Why will I hate grin I even encouraged my friends offline to attend grin
we are just stating our fears,which is obvious
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by drmikeadams(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin..u dont have one kobo to your name boy grin grin grin
TheRealestGuy:
You dare make fun of people when you don't even know them...silly thing...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by darkmarky(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2016
crisycent:
O boy see toto!!!! Choi....that one pass camel toe.... na cow leg be that grin grin

hahahahaha hahahahaha
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by optional1(f): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Optional,I been dey notice you since fewa days now,stay away from my man Odun undecidedundecided

lol
mom Berbier i av nothing with ur man oh...
Btw keep ur man well so dat some1 won't take him away frm you.

Odunharry abeg no dey follow me oh, i no want acid for my face oh.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin I wish! kiss kiss
fairlyusedbra:

babe, your face looks familiar, are you queen nkechi titilayo okafor the daughter of chief nwantintin adamogu ezekiel 1 from the tribe of aba, the owner of ezekiel construction company, dealers in all kinds of aso rocks, tall buildings, sky scrappers and bombgalows cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Odunharry(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2016
optional1:

lol mom Berbier i av nothing with ur man oh... Btw keep ur man well so dat some1 won't take him away frm you.

She can't do anything.. We just broke up. .If anything happens to u, will hold her responsible
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2016
You have to find out tongue kiss
cutepaul:
Wheres itsquinn my fellow city fan
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Laveda(f): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Hating isn't it, dear. Being prepared is what counts.

Whoever wants to attend the party should attend and peeps should stop filling this thread and the party with their negativity.

Yeah, whoever wants to, is free.
And of course should be very cautious.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by optional1(f): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2016
ilynem:
Challenge keh? I can't dance even if my life depended on it.

lol
ok oh
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Unibenfucker(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=ItsQuinn post=52287329] grin That Jonathan pic though cheesy[/quote

Sorry pls is it pant or gstring you are putting on. It got me Hot. I feel like releasing cum
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Odunharry(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Optional1,I been dey notice you since fewa days now,stay away from my man Odun undecidedundecided
See how u de describe ur house.. I remember the stress n how u carry me jump from tyre to tyre and compound to compound.

You didn't notice that's wat made me stopped visiting
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Berbierklaus(f): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2016
optional1:

lol mom Berbier i av nothing with ur man oh... Btw keep ur man well so dat some1 won't take him away frm you.

cheesy Thank you
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Berbierklaus(f): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Don't forget the ones who upload people's pictures.
All join
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by jamalnation(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2016
nice 1 bt after the party e-war i guess
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin Use your imagination tongue wink[quote author=Unibenfucker post=52294901][/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by optional1(f): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2016
Odunharry:

She can't do anything.. We just broke up.
.If anything happens to u, will hold her responsible

you just broke up Berbierklaus na true?

Btw she still loves you since you her first love. You know is hard to forget first love.

Lemme keep distance still she stop getting jealous.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Berbierklaus(f): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2016
Odunharry:

See how u de describe ur house.. I remember the stress n how u carry me jump from tyre to tyre and compound to compound.

You didn't notice that's wat made me stopped visiting
You haf allowed strange woman into your life.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Unibenfucker(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
grin grin Use your imagination tongue wink

Sweedie my instinct tells me its a pink pant.
Pls can you inbox me your contact. I hope a not being a pervert
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by sinaj(f): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2016
Polyestar:
Guys are organizing a get-together beach party and some people, who will not even attend, are predicting failure.

Just be ready to eat back your words coz y'all haters will be shocked.

Sina.j! Make I carry you for laps go na
no b only laps na head grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2016
I don't like pink undecided
Unibenfucker:

Sweedie my instinct tells me its a pink pant

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.