Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,519 members, 7,905,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Are Your Expectations On 2017 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Expectations On 2017 (990 Views)

How Your Expectations Are Hurting You / Too Much Expectations Around Me - Please Advise! / Mums: Expectations Vs Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Expectations On 2017 by Dajugba: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: What Are Your Expectations On 2017 by Ranchhoddas: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2016
I expect to turn the tide. 2016 is officially the worst year of my life.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations On 2017 by Dajugba: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I expect to turn to the tide. 2016 is officially the worst year of my life.

Better days ahead sir. stay focus on what will become. Happy New Year!In advance.
Re: What Are Your Expectations On 2017 by MrsMurphy(f): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Expectations On 2017 by MrsMurphy(f): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
H
Re: What Are Your Expectations On 2017 by Richy4(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
My expectations...

ok... let's see...what are my expectations....

Health wise<<<I need to complete my six packs programme....in 2017.....I will re-register my gym membership..

Marriage/relationship wise<<<I like marriage but...I am totally scared to sell my freedom...I have seen how a lot of people who sold theirs were struggling..My colleague has divorced twice..My best friend is just putting up appearance as if it was ok with him....Commitment and marriage scared the devil out of me....maybe i have to sit down this 2017 and think if marriage is meant for someone like me who is a perfect gentleman but highly inflammable.....or maybe I have to learn to swallow more nonsense from the lady..whatever she says, I will just say yes come 2017.

Career wise>>> As someone that wants to come back to Nigeria one day and become the Finance minister in near future, maybe.. I need to go and do my doctorate come 2017 ...just get all the necessary knowledge and experiences needed so I can do something nice when the time comes wink....yea that will be one of the things to consider....

I am hoping that 2017 will be a wonderful year..and I wish all NL family section a wonderful new year....
Re: What Are Your Expectations On 2017 by Dajugba: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Richy4:
My expectations...

ok... let's see...what are my expectations....

Health wise<<<I need to complete my six packs programme....in 2017.....I will re-register my gym membership..

Marriage/relationship wise<<<I like marriage but...I am totally scared to sell my freedom...I have seen how a lot of people who sold theirs were struggling..My colleague has divorced twice..My best friend is just putting up appearance as if it was ok with him....Commitment and marriage scared the devil out of me....maybe i have to sit down this 2017 and think if marriage is meant for someone like me who is a perfect gentleman but highly inflammable.....or maybe I have to learn to swallow more nonsense from the lady..whatever she says, I will just say yes come 2017.

Career wise>>> As someone that wants to come back to Nigeria one day and become the Finance minister in near future, maybe.. I need to go and do my doctorate come 2017 ...just get all the necessary knowledge and experiences needed so I can do something nice when the time comes wink....yea that will be one of the things to consider....

I am hoping that 2017 will be a wonderful year..and I wish all NL family section a wonderful new year....

That is great! Above all plan to reflect what you have written. And it should not be about you only, plan giving back to the society.
Re: What Are Your Expectations On 2017 by Dajugba: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
MrsMurphy:
H

I see... buying space without saying anything. Oya come and talk or pay for the space you have occupied, wink.
Re: What Are Your Expectations On 2017 by Richy4(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dajugba:

That is great! Above all plan to reflect what you have written. And it should not be about you only, plan giving back to the society.

I don't kiss and tell dear..but since you asked...I belong to a group or charity organization that goes out every fortnight on Saturdays (twice a month) to mow the lawns of the elderlies that got no helpers.....take the isolated ones like those that got dementia or old people's home out on picnic or bus ride...help some single mums that desperately needed help to clean their environment etc...So next year will be about me...I have given enough of my time already for the society....or what sayest thou smiley..
Re: What Are Your Expectations On 2017 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
In the coming year, I expect to be more commited to my vision; get my dream job; meet and marry the love of my llife; stop working overtime at the office; becoming more financially organised; and to put on more weight.
Re: What Are Your Expectations On 2017 by Dajugba: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
Richy4:

I don't kiss and tell dear..but since you asked...I belong to a group or charity organization that goes out every fortnight on Saturdays (twice a month) to mow the lawns of the elderlies that got no helpers.....take the isolated ones like those that got dementia or old people's home out on picnic or bus ride...help some single mums that desperately needed help to clean their environment etc...So next year will be about me...I have given enough of my time already for the society....or what sayest thou smiley..

smile... that's wonderful. Thumb up sir
Re: What Are Your Expectations On 2017 by Dajugba: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
maxioptiultra:
In the coming year, I expect to be more commited to my vision; get my dream job; meet and marry the love of my llife; stop working overtime at the office; becoming more financially organised; and to put on more weight.

Glee to read such. You can read through most of my post on my signature. There are much to put you through over there. All the same; ensure taking your lead and applying principles. Happy New Year! In Advance...
Re: What Are Your Expectations On 2017 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Richy4:

I engage in such activities myself.

Ours is a retirement village. We clean from the house down to the garden to even doing the ladies hairstyles & makeup. Their house nurses take them swimming three Tim a week as excersise...see them old men eyeing your back like crazy (I always find this funny, given how old they are.

Then I deliver bread and soup to the kids clinic (cancer clinic that only caters for kids below 10years), play ball and all. I was asked to find someone whom they would pay for the job, but decided to take it because the route ti work is the same.

Still the same next year, just hoping to get an increment at work......but the Ogas on top *sighs*
Re: What Are Your Expectations On 2017 by Richy4(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
jagugu88li:
I engage in such activities myself.

Ours is a retirement village. We clean from the house down to the garden to even doing the ladies hairstyles & makeup. Their house nurses take them swimming three Tim a week as excersise...see them old men eyeing your back like crazy (I always find this funny, given how old they are.

Then I deliver bread and soup to the kids clinic (cancer clinic that only caters for kids below 10years), play ball and all. I was asked to find someone whom they would pay for the job, but decided to take it because the route ti work is the same.

Still the same next year, just hoping to get an increment at work......but the Ogas on top *sighs*

What makes me happy about the whole thing was the genuine thank you shinning from their eyes after the work is done especially the elderlies.I have never regretted for one day joining that group...Oh!! except one day...the thing was that our group went to a single mum's house that invited us that she needed help with mowing..we went there....after doing the job, we discovered that she has an 18 year old son inside the house that should have done what we did..I was totally mad... I warn our group leader seriously never to send me to that kind of place ever..Even Jesus will be upset after doing that kinda job....Apart from that, It was just cool....

(1) (Reply)

Scared Of Ladies That Earn More? / Help Me Tackle This Office Challenge With Your Advise / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.