Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,235 members, 7,887,654 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:57 AM

Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication (97815 Views)

Poll: Is pre-marital sex fornication?

Yes: 81% (353 votes)
No: 18% (82 votes)
This poll has ended

Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy / 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by kaylala(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2007
Wonders shall never end in this land grin
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Eurphoria(f): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2007
kaylala have you been away?
yes the wonderous things never seize
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by kaylala(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2007
Was away on training.Anyways,there is freedom of expression
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by viperman: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2007
How is it fornication , effrybodee bang freely abeg cheesy tongue

ok, seriously it is fornication. English translation or not. Aslong as its sexual intercourse between two UNMARRIED people,it's fornication. cool
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by kaylala(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2007
mhnnn, word of advise
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Eurphoria(f): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2007
that is no sense right there sorry, but no sense at all.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by kaylala(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2007
but no sense at all in what?
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Eurphoria(f): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2007
not you babes. i can't start explaining, i can't be buvvered.
next thread yeah? grin
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by kaylala(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2007
dats cool cool
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by 9ja4eva: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2007
It is sure fornication cos Sex is for the MARRIED.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by knowitall(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2007
it is not
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by 9ja4eva: 5:22am On Mar 06, 2007
It is.Go read your 10 Commandments
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by OmoEko1(f): 5:24am On Mar 06, 2007
anyway it's not, if u don't do it before marriage how are you suppose to know if your partner is good in bed
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by 9ja4eva: 5:46am On Mar 06, 2007
Well it is.This generation turned it around.Its in the 10 commandments
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by OmoEko1(f): 5:50am On Mar 06, 2007
preacher grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by 9ja4eva: 6:20am On Mar 06, 2007
For real oh. smiley
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Brymore(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2007
Yes, pre-marital sex is not fornication.
Pre-marital sex is the act of meeting someone who is not married, when you are not married, and you put your d**k into her c**t, or get a d**k put in your c**t. On the other hand, you can modify the definition to add taking his d**k in your mouth or him giving you a good suck.
When you are done, it might also help you to remember that (though I can't remember the exact verse), in the Bible and the Quran, sexual intercourse between a man and woman who are not married, or any form of sexual behavior considered to be immoral, and anything immoral is sin.

Conclusion; call it pre-marital sex or fornication, or shining, or rimming, or bj, truth of the matter is that it is immoral, and that qualifies it as sin.

#Candid Submission#
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by 9ja4eva: 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2007
U right
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Backslider(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2007
Who hath Bewitched you.

Ye are of your father the devil deceiving young men read the words of jesus

Revelation :2
20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

He will KILL you in Hell Fire Repent Now and be Saved from The Wrath of God that Cometh on men Recive Jesus Today.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Tonyblu(m): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2007
Where is TRINI_GIRL, the original sponsor of this topic. . . ?

I think this is a topic that shld be canned!

Hmmmmm! undecided
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2007
"Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, 'The two will become one flesh.'" (1 Corinthians 6:15). this scripture clearly defines marriage. any contrary definition is an indirect way of encouraging hypocrisy, abortion, etc. if we admit that we have technically married as many persons we've slept with, we'll well avoid the sin of having multiple spouces. it's not the job of the priests to join you in holy matrimony. once you've had sex with anyone, in the eyes of God, you've become one flesh with them. those wedding ceremonies you invite us for, afterwards, are nothing but for formality. sex is marriage. period.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by slimnike(m): 2:00am On Mar 09, 2007
What then is pre-marital sex if not fornication?
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by 9ja4eva: 6:06am On Mar 09, 2007
Help me ask oh.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by falox(m): 3:50am On Mar 10, 2007
I think pre-marital sex is fornication b'cos the person that gave out that sexual pleasure for our enjoyment does not create it for use out off wedlock.Religiouswise fornication is the coming together of two unmarried /legally bound couple .
Flip through ur Bible and check GENESIS 34 and see what happens to the isrealite girl named Dinah,what are u gonna call that,isn't it fornication?Or u can also go to the hebrew scriture and see GOD's view of matters especially HIS laws to the nation of Isreal.I want u 2 know that Ephesias 5:5 says- No fornicator or unclean person , has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of GOD.So any how u call it (havn sex with a prostitute or having sex with an unmarried partner or adultery)hey all come to the same thing.So my guy your so called pre-marrital sex is fornication and guess what ;its detestable to GOD.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by 9ja4eva: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2007
Exactly
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by 9ja4eva: 2:12am On Mar 14, 2007
Yeah everyman is answerable to his deeds but it is still fornication abeg
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Cyclone5(m): 4:44am On Mar 14, 2007
Maybe its worth asking whether pre-marital sex is a sin. Because if you really explore the definition of fornication, it has changed from biblical times due to translation.

It is worth noting that it is not on of the edicts of the 10 commandments. And pre marital sex was common in the Old Testament. Fornication in those times actually referred to sleeping with prostitutes and other such licentious behaviour. There is a scripture where a brother kills a man for sleeping with his sister but only because he shamed her by "spilling his seed on the ground".

Why would sex in an honest and committed relationship be a sin?
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by 9ja4eva: 5:26am On Mar 14, 2007
It will be a sin cos the people involved are not married.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Backslider(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2007
"Honest" Dont Think So "Committed" Turn it to the word of God.
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Brymore(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2007
Cyclone5:

There is a scripture where a brother kills a man for sleeping with his sister but only because he shamed her by "spilling his seed on the ground".

Point of correction @Cyclone, the scripture you are talking about is 2 Samuel, chapter 13, and the 'brother' is Absalom. To present things in a very clear form, I have decide to quote the scripture for you to see.

": And Absalom spake unto his brother Amnon neither good nor bad: for Absalom hated Amnon, because he had forced his sister Tamar."

The 'man' Amnon was killed for raping the 'brother's' sister Tamar. This is just so we don't misrepresent the scriptures.

#Candid Submission#
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Brymore(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2007
Point of correction @Cyclone, the scripture you are talking about is 2 Samuel, chapter 13, and the 'brother' is Absalom. To present things in a very clear form, I have decide to quote the scripture for you to see.

": And Absalom spake unto his brother Amnon neither good nor bad: for Absalom hated Amnon, because he had [b]forced [/b]his sister Tamar."

The 'man' Amnon was killed for raping the 'brother's' sister Tamar. This is just so we don't misrepresent the scriptures.

#Candid Submission#
Re: Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication by Cyclone5(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2007
Brymore:

The good thing about being over pious and puritanical is that it often leads you down a dark alley to epiphany.

Well, you my pious brother, are wrong. That is not the scripture I was referring to. I would have been able to distinguish between rape and sleeping with someone's sister. But thanks for the instruction, you can go away and do some more research now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says / Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.