Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. (1028 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by xynerise: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2009
I am a banker and I know what I am seeing. Both the married and singles are involved in this mess. The marketers are the worst. A married lady with two kids brought a customer to my cubicle to pay a certain amount and when the customer was about going she stood at his front and ask the man to find her something. Pretending he did not have he frowned and told her next time. To my surprise he hugged him and kiss his chin and beg in a childish way. They thought I was counting and wasnt looking. He brought out 5000 naira and gave it to her. She smiled and said ' chief we go see'. This same lady came with her kids to the bank to show everyone how cute they are. The singles aspect is normal so I am not surprise at that. I can only date them but not to marry them.
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2009
na today? grin
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by jennigirl(f): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2009
na true talk na, but e din dey happen tey tey
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2009
We dnt care.
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2009
xynerise:

I am a banker and I know what I am seeing. Both the married and singles are involved in this mess. The marketers are the worst. A married lady with two kids brought a customer to my cubicle to pay a certain amount and when the customer was about going she stood at his front and ask the man to find her something. Pretending he did not have he frowned and told her next time. To my surprise he hugged him and kiss his chin and beg in a childish way. They thought I was counting and wasnt looking. He brought out 5000 naira and gave it to her. She smiled and said ' chief we go see'. This same lady came with her kids to the bank to show everyone how cute they are. The singles aspect is normal so I am not surprise at that. I can only date them but not to marry them.

Just because you colleague is a flirt dosent mean everybody is!

Besides what's your biz eh? That's how you cashiers pay people wrongly. Instead of you to concentrate on your work, you are there doing amebo.

Mccccccccccccchew!
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2009
Ujujoan:

Instead of you to concentrate on your work, you are there doing amebo.
help me ask him how he counted the 5000naira within secs
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2009
now d fools are talkn, lol grin
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by xynerise: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2009
They are really fools. How do I know it is 5k? 5 pieces of N1000 note is how much? @Uju. Is like you are a banker? You are not left out.
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by coolier(f): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2009
Not all bankers are bad.
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2009
xynerise:

They are really fools. How do I know it is 5k? 5 pieces of N1000 note is how much? @Uju. Is like you are a banker? You are not left out.

I think he was referring to you undecided

I'm not a banker but two of my sisters are! One married, one single! I know the kind of upbringing they had and I take exception to the fact that you would so blindly generalize! angry angry
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by jennigirl(f): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2009
shocked

@Poster, "A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait".
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by smooooooth: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2009
Guy without those girls , u wont have customers and without customers u wont have ur job. so next time u see one doing a thing like that, tell her thank you for your job. grin
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by xynerise: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2009
@coolier. I did not say they are ''bad''. @uju. If your sis are nice, good for them cos no presure on them. 90% of them are like that. @jenny. Wetin that one come mean?
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by jennigirl(f): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2009
@Poster, It means, you should reply with the manners that befits a man, you should not call people fools.
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by xynerise: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2009
Am sorry for that Jenny but I did not mean it the way you see it. My dear you are not a fool. Slip of fingers grin
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by jennigirl(f): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2009
@Poster, Thank you, that was very big of you. kiss
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by xynerise: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2009
You are welcome anytime. wink
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by ALAKANNI(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2009
The Ladies in marketing dept of the Banks are nothing but certified prostitute. To meet target no they easy, Na target for hand back for ground . Why are they not using Men. I rest my case.
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by jennigirl(f): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2009
If women behaved like that in the UK, they would be sacked.
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by xynerise: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2009
Customers are hardly gay. We no get bosom and ikebe. grin
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by jennigirl(f): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2009
@Poster, You lost me, gay ke.
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by bigrod1: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2009
[size=16pt]@poster,

no be new thing be dat.every one knows dat 99% of marketers are corporate prost*****.i have a relative who is a marketer and she plays d game too.the truth is dat she has been promoted several times because she delivers.why do u think dat most operation managers in the banks are women?infact,most of the top roles in the bank are occupied by women(mostly marketers).
[/size]

may god help them
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by jennigirl(f): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2009
NOT IN THE UK.
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by xynerise: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2009
The worst is that these customers have nothing to loose. They deposit today and withdraw tomorrow. The ladies just give them free pusy just to increase their CABAL.
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by bigrod1: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
[size=16pt]
xynerise:

The worst is that these customers have nothing to loose. They deposit today and withdraw tomorrow. The ladies just give them free pusy just to increase their CABAL.

lmao
[/size]
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
I hate the Bankin' industry grin
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by v3: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2009
@topic
errr, give sum-get sum, init the law in this part of the world?? or am i missin something!

It's in every institution, so kini big deal? get wit it!urrrgggghh
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
fool, no be everywhere e dey
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by Mrblazer(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
This madness started after the recapitalization to N25b. Banks had to come up with the amount even if it takes them to sell their children. And our young ladies after being pressurize by their MD to bring certain among uses their magic goods to draw customers to bank with them. I pray I will have big business so that I will shag official shagging grin. I feel pity for their fiancee.
Re: I Can Date A Banker But Not Marry Her. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
me sef noo fit marry banker, i fit just dey bone 'em grin

(1) (Reply)

No Greeting Season's Text Msgs/calls From Her. / Meet Beautiful Ghanians,nigerians And South African Ladies And Men ! / Is This Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.