Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,943 members, 7,873,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (339713 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2017
discussion traders, what is is the 'highest' percentage sustainable profit per month. market non specific, could be currencies, indices, commodities, e.t.c.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2017
NZDUSD:

Sell recommended.

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Melvess(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Is gold going for a rally?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
meshpips:
NZDUSD:

Sell recommended.

I exited all positions. The trade isn't having the kind of traction I expected and news is coming within the next few minutes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
This sell trade was taken during today's NFP. It yielded 100 pips within one hour.

Technical analysis rocks!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
All said and done, a good week we had.

FX is sweet but understand first money/risk management, this is the key to a capital sustainability.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Bolutumiii(m): 2:37am On Jul 08, 2017
@pipsbasketing, pls how did u go about ur correlational pairs, is there any app for doing so. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 08, 2017
If I may get you right, you mean you want to know how to determine the correlation strengths that exist between pairs.

One of the best tables which you can even adjust to your best fit is here http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-market/correlation

Bolutumiii:
@pipsbasketing, pls how did u go about ur correlational pairs, is there any app for doing so. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 4:02am On Jul 08, 2017
meshpips:
NZDUSD:

Sell recommended.

How did you manage your NZDUSD trade? With that huge spike up, could only escape that if you don't have a SL set in.
Great call on XAUUSD, even fell some more.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 4:22am On Jul 08, 2017
Got stopped out on EN but took took some profit off GCHF "missed another Sell Limit with a tight stop" and left one trade running, targeting some 160+ pips, it's a free trade ( as SL is set to breakeven)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 4:30am On Jul 08, 2017
Used 1 hr hindsight to enter the trade on 15mins, seeing all those wicks. [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2017
redsox11:

How did you manage your NZDUSD trade? With that huge spike up, could only escape that if you don't have a SL set in.
Great call on XAUUSD, even fell some more.

I closed the NZDUSD trade before the news. I posted here when I did so.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2017
teemy:
discussion traders, what is is the 'highest' percentage sustainable profit per month. market non specific, could be currencies, indices, commodities, e.t.c.
Just take what the market offer, one cannot be specific, you as an individual trader cannot determine the outcome of your trades. so approach the market like a fisher man does fishing, take what you can get. It can be 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 possibly 100%, it all depends on the market. the point is can you stay rational, longer than the market can be irrational.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by kadlaj(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2017
Gud Morning Join Me In Making Money In Forex And Binary Trading Even On weekends. Call 08082999773 or watsapp me on 08053856932

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Here comes the Broke Billionaire,
All show and no go!
grin grin grin

Kadlaj carry your foolishness and go,
We don't want to join you,

After like 300 losses you then cut and join only the good few you managed to be in profit,

Kudos,
But no one is dumb enough to fall for such trash!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2017
onojiwizardgmailcom:

Just take what the market offer, ...
true but there should be a range of profits one should be comfortable with before committing to any business be it romantic, political or commercial.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by shina88: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Many times newbie and even experienced traders have come to me for mentorship, coaching and trainings. They also ask how I constantly make money in trading the FOREX market. Many are struggling to make profit trading the FX market (it pains mine heart). Without the required and right knowledge, trading would still be a pain to many.

So how can you consistently profit from the market (but before then, I have taken the liberty to paste my trading performance at the end of the June 2017 – Half year where I have returned over 50% and withdrawal – just to share so you know I am not faking it like others do)

To profit from the market, you must understand three things:
Understand the market trend
Understand yourself (the Trader)
Well designed and implemented Risk and money management
Have a trading plan and trading journal.

I would have loved to continue, but you can email me at tunji@tiameetup.com or text 09092133294 to know what I am working on that would help navigate your trading to the next level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Bolutumiii(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
If I may get you right, you mean you want to know how to determine the correlation strengths that exist between pairs.

One of the best tables which you can even adjust to your best fit is here http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-market/correlation

.. Thanks Boss nd God Bless
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
All show and no go,
Mentorship ko, baba blue ship ni,
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
teemy:
true but there should be a range of profits one should be comfortable with before committing to any business be it romantic, political or commercial.
I agree with you, but for a trader to achieve success one must come to it with an open mind, expect any outcome, ironically an open mind is how a trader achieve great success.

To secure ourselves against defeat lies in
our own hands, but the opportunity of
defeating the enemy is provided by the
enemy himself. Art of War

do not come to the market with an expectation, else you are providing the enemy (market) a tool to defeat you (your account).

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
shina88:
Many times newbie and even experienced traders have come to me for mentorship, coaching and trainings. They also ask how I constantly make money in trading the FOREX market. Many are struggling to make profit trading the FX market (it pains mine heart). Without the required and right knowledge, trading would still be a pain to many.

So how can you consistently profit from the market (but before then, I have taken the liberty to paste my trading performance at the end of the June 2017 – Half year where I have returned over 50% and withdrawal – just to share so you know I am not faking it like others do)

I would have loved to continue, but you can email me at tunji@tiameetup.com or text 09092133294 to know what I am working on that would help navigate your trading to the next level.
Am sorry for this and just need clarification, why buying usdjpy for just 0.01 lot, gaining like 11pips, the first trade, yeilded over 300 dollars? And same to all buy and sell. Trading on just 0.01 lot gives hundreds of dollars ,buying and selling. I need clarification or usjpy 0.01 lot now moves in 10s of dollars per pip or you have access to over 10,000 leverage.
People will just be liking any how without asking questions. Abi na duplicate moniker?
Shina88, please clarify.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ishayaauta(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
redsox11:
Used 1 hr hindsight to enter the trade on 15mins, seeing all those wicks. [color=#990000][/color]
hello sir, please what's your recommendation for a starter like me. in other to learn how Fx trading works.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by awsaiboyoluba: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
shina88:

This is a cent account! Good job

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
@ onojiwizardgmailcom ayam already tripping for you. am sure your pickup lines must be da dope! grin ontopic, banks give out loans around 23% annually and they are happy with the profits which is lesser than that. means 30%-40% per year is good.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
but ideally in our locale that range is wack considering most of us start out with very low sums. factoring in power and internet costs a naija trader should do that range in a month. an argument which makes me believe successful naija traders are ..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Your previous digest got my attention, this won my heart. They describe my take about the business.

onojiwizardgmailcom:

I agree with you, but for a trader to achieve success one must come to it with an open mind, expect any outcome, ironically an open mind is how a trader achieve great success.

do not come to the market with an expectation, else you are providing the enemy (market) a tool to defeat you (your account).

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
world best! emphasis on 'successful'. personally my target has that range as a daily milestone and then compounding that next day and so on. to avoid unnecessary dd, my trading accuracy has been what i have been working on so i am not cloud dozing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by shina88: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hi,
This is a naira denominated account. I opened this purposely for training. It is not a cent account and for those following my trades
priceaction:

Am sorry for this and just need clarification, why buying usdjpy for just 0.01 lot, gaining like 11pips, the first trade, yeilded over 300 dollars? And same to all buy and sell. Trading on just 0.01 lot gives hundreds of dollars ,buying and selling. I need clarification or usjpy 0.01 lot now moves in 10s of dollars per pip or you have access to over 10,000 leverage.
People will just be liking any how without asking questions. Abi na duplicate moniker?
Shina88, please clarify.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by shina88: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thanks, this is not a cent acct
awsaiboyoluba:

This is a cent account! Good job
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
shina88:
Hi,
This is a naira denominated account. I opened this purposely for training. It is not a cent account and for those following my trades
OK. Now clarified. That's how to roll it and defend ya self. Good luck though. By the way, which broker is that?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
onojiwizardgmailcom:

wow have you been reading the ancient scroll of Buddha

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.