Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (339710 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
7. I do not want to enter at open of this candle as the stop loss is larger than what I think is required. However, yesterday I did (we will come to this later and the reason I entered sell at the open of candle 7 is because I had hindsight from higher timeframe). Price retraces past 50% of previous down candle. Uh oh. And then bounces off at open price of the previous candle. Yes, seen that all too often and another position around there. 2 positions on single 5min candle. This means im very confident but will not risk any more until something better comes out.

8. Im expecting a big drop of price. It doesnt. Uh oh. My only saving grace is the descending wick pattern. Still ok. **As long as price doesnt retrace and close above the breakout I will wait. Dont need a hard stop loss yet**

9, 10. I notice the price is now stalled again in this mini range. Another support happening below candle 6,7. Not good but not bad.

11. I still see descending wick pattern. Buyers are away for now.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
12. Uh oh. Price closed above the previous down candle. Not good. Is this the end to my 2 positions? Price couldn’t close above uppoer wick of 9. Still ok.

13. Hmm... down candle? Closing below candle 12 the up candle. Good Good Good.

14. And there. Breakout again. My 2 positions was never in danger. Now I want to stack more

15. I notice ema crossed over and now a gap is opening indicating strength between 5/10ema. Good Good. Price opens and retraces up. Excellent I say. As long as it doesnt close above the previous 14 down candle. Since this is fresh momentum. I add 1 position at open and another just around 50% fib. Need to be quick on fingers. Now 4 positions and I will close out 3rd and 4th position if price closes above candle 14.

16. Big rush down and I didnt want to add another position at open. Thats overexposure. No retrace but I note the very short uppoer wick of the previous candle. Not even 33% indicating sellers are well in charge with good strength (which also means other sellers are jumping on). Candle 16 retraces and I add another position at around 50% and ready to close this position if price closes above the previous down candle.

17. Goody. 5 positions and all ok. Candle 17 another retrace to 50% another position and finger ready to close it if price closes above the previous candle 16. If price closes above 16 I will most likely close this one and the one just before just to minimize my risk little further. Total 6 positions. Now every tick is worth 6 pips for me.

Continue on...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ishayaauta(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
wickyyolo:

you can start with babypips.
I don't have time to teach ANYBODY, but i know great traders who can. But they are cost...... thats the problem.

Any ways. Start with babypipsssssssss. wink
thank you sir I'm highly great full. please is there any YouTube videos you can recommend, and the guy's you know how much do they charge per head?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
18. I remember placing another position when price retraced to 50% of candle 17. However didn’t know it will close around that area. Uh oh. 7th position is now in danger. Im watching carefully now.

19. I really want to see price close below candle 18 as a engulf pattern. Please please please. Hmm.. it does close below 18 but it doesn’t close below 17. Looks like a stall. ** Price all over the place, ascending wicks, double top wicks ** I need a clue very soon or I will start to close my legs.

20. Not good. Alarms ringing. 3 up candles with price closing over previous down candle of 19. This is not a good sign. My only saving grace is that the price did not close above 17. My 7th is now in danger and now Im going to get ready to close it if price moves sharply. Finger already on enter button here.

21. Hmm.. Engulf pattern. Buyers chickened out. Sellers pushed it down and closed below 20. Good sign but I want to see other sellers also seeing this.

Post later.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
ishayaauta:

thank you sir I'm highly great full. please is there any YouTube videos you can recommend, and the guy's you know how much do they charge per head?

Do you have a telegram account ??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
For the newbies, if you think intra day trading will save you. You will not last long. cheesy

All you have to do is be patience and wait for good entry and watch the fireworks.... start with a trade for 500+ pips and above profits.

Follow the pipbasketing example.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ishayaauta(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
wickyyolo:

Do you have a telegram account ??
no sir, I guess I'll have to be on this telegram thing.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ishayaauta(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
wickyyolo:
For the newbies, if you think intra day trading will save you. You will not last long. cheesy

All you have to do is be patience and wait for good entry and watch the fireworks.... start with a trade for 500+ pips and above profits.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
ishayaauta:

no sir, I guess I'll have to be on this telegram thing.....

make sure you know info on babypips before you sign up.

nobody will teach you the basics. . only strategy you will be taught.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ishayaauta(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
wickyyolo:

sure noted sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ishayaauta(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
wickyyolo:

sure noted sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by prettyboey(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
My expectation on AUDUSD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by prettyboey(m): 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
My expectation on GBPAUD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by prettyboey(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
My expectation on GBPJPY

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by prettyboey(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
My expectation on GBPUSD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by prettyboey(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
My expectation on USDCHF

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Bolutumiii(m): 5:44am On Jul 10, 2017
wickyyolo:

.... Thanks ooooooo Mr Wickyyolo, Infact Presently am preparing myself to take trade like hold positions for like a month if that's what it takes, I want to join the league of Super Swing Traders, Cus ve come to the realization that they are the ones making it big. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Bolutumiii(m): 5:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Hi fellow traders, I believe we're prepared for this trading week, analysis done nd what we're waiting for is for a clean signal nd we'll take our trade.
.. Meanwhile for fellow newbie I'll advice to go study, know the difference between retracement nd reversal, I believe this two can make a difference in one's trading. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Bolutumiii(m): 5:52am On Jul 10, 2017
prettyboey:
My expectation on GBPAUD
.. .. Pls what's that tool, that u used in drawing those arrows and typing inside those chat like circles. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2017
ishayaauta:
sure noted sir
You can check elegantefx.com the ownerr is just 22 and he is very good
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ishayaauta(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Bolutumiii:
Hi fellow traders, I believe we're prepared for this trading week, analysis done nd what we're waiting for is for a clean signal nd we'll take our trade.
.. Meanwhile for fellow newbie I'll advice to go study, know the difference between retracement nd reversal, I believe this two can make a difference in one's trading. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ishayaauta(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2017
wickyyolo:

omo na die na! thanks boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ishayaauta(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2017
wickyyolo:

omo na die na! thanks boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by prettyboey(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Bolutumiii:

.. .. Pls what's that tool, that u used in drawing those arrows and typing inside those chat like circles. Thanks.
@Bolutumii, the software is called Apowersoft Screen Capture.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Feshizzy(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2017
prettyboey,
Good to see you again,
I missed you analytical analysis! grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2017
I'm having a very lovely start this week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by prettyboey(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2017
Feshizzy:
prettyboey,
Good to see you again,
I missed you analytical analysis! grin grin

Hello Feshizzy, i missed you too smiley smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ibifemi(f): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hello All,
Pls how do I stop my trade order on metatrader 4? Pls this is urgent. Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Very simple, just stop it and it will stop grin
ibifemi:
Hello All,
Pls how do I stop my trade order on metatrader 4? Pls this is urgent. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by prettyboey(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Very simple, just stop it and it will stop grin
grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
Does anyone using forextime naira ? Apart from that shina guy? I want to test it for a few bucks. May be starting with their live cent account. Does it have all the instruments ( may be I will download demo). And what about their withdrawal (any charges)? .I never traded with any Nigerian broker, not anyone. But I just like to play with them but I don't want any stories that touches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.