Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (339712 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin Scammers invasion.
Let me grab a beer and enjoy my time like Gotti.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 3:52am On Jul 09, 2017
priceaction:

Am sorry for this and just need clarification, why buying usdjpy for just 0.01 lot, gaining like 11pips, the first trade, yeilded over 300 dollars? And same to all buy and sell. Trading on just 0.01 lot gives hundreds of dollars ,buying and selling. I need clarification or usjpy 0.01 lot now moves in 10s of dollars per pip or you have access to over 10,000 leverage.
People will just be liking any how without asking questions. Abi na duplicate moniker?
Shina88, please clarify.

The account is a Naira denominated account.
Just convert the lot sizes traded into naira and it fits perfectly
The guy in question is a CFTe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2017
priceaction:

OK. Now clarified. That's how to roll it and defend ya self. Good luck though. By the way, which broker is that?
it should be forextime. a N1k cent account shows 100000. multiply lots by cbn rates sha.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Who read that Zuma news ? grin
I'm expecting the USDZAR bullish .
Let's make more cash than Gotti, We own this market.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Bolutumiii(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
wickyyolo:
Who read that Zuma news ? grin

I'm expecting the USDZAR bullish .

Let's make more cash than Gotti, We own this market.
.. Like really cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
good evening pips collectors; pls i need a reliable signal provider who out of 10 signal he can get 1 correct with 50pips move. thanks all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
So, I finally discovered a simple, very simple, strategy for trading FX for consistent profit and 100% no loss guarantee without breaking your head analyzing charts, indicators, fundamentals and what have you. I call it SLEEPING PIPS STRATEGY.
The most painful part of trading FX for me has been spending so much time to do my analysis and after all the headache, the trade still goes against me, at least 45% of the time.

If you are interested in this sms your number to 08038396079 to be added to my whatsapp group BUT, it is not free. Only those who can afford to pay 10k should call please.

CONSISTENT daily profit guaranteed, ZERO-LOSS guaranteed.

Hard to believe I know, but it's real!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Did you just say that? Even your greatest bosses in the upper realm record losses. You are not in your right senses, such a sc*m. No wonder you have been banned severally.

ThinkinBig:
and 100% no loss guarantee

to be added to my whatsapp group BUT, it is not free. Only those who can afford to pay 10k should call please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
pls i want to ask the gurus in the house, if i have $100 as my equity and the leverage is 1:500 what will be the maximum lot size to open a trade?.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
pipsbasketings that was a bit harsh, you could have given her (or HIM) lines on proper etiquette before selling products. thinkinbig, you need to at least present yourself as a trader first to gain trust in this field that has a lot of scammers.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
take a cue from jline and how well and how long he was dropping trades and am yet to see him market anything on the thread. nairaland rules even forbid it. if your signals are dope, peeps would contact you personally via your signature line. cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
shina88 also take note. best of wishes to your hustle guys grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
nennin:
pls i want to ask the gurus in the house, if i have $100 as my equity and the leverage is 1500 what will be the maximum lot size to open a trade?.
did you mean 1:500? i recommend moving funds to a cent act.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
teemy:
yea 1:500
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
that sum is too low to allow you safely use a lot size of 0.01 on normal accounts. a cent account would churn that to 10000cents giving you more room to work with. i remember pipsbasketings doing same to permit his correlation systems.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
teemy:
i want to test run something that is why am looking for the maximum lot it can be able to carry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
teemy:
that sum is too low to allow you safely use a lot size of 0.01 on normal accounts. a cent account would churn that to 10000cents giving you more room to work with. i remember pipsbasketings doing same to permit his correlation systems.
Wyea i understand
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
ThinkinBig:
So, I finally discovered a simple, very simple, strategy for trading FX for consistent profit and 100% no loss guarantee without breaking your head analyzing charts, indicators, fundamentals and what have you. I call it SLEEPING PIPS STRATEGY.
The most painful part of trading FX for me has been spending so much time to do my analysis and after all the headache, the trade still goes against me, at least 45% of the time.

If you are interested in this sms your number to 08038396079 to be added to my whatsapp group BUT, it is not free. Only those who can afford to pay 10k should call please.

Hard to believe I know, but it's real!!!!

If your making more from your brokers , why charge us ?? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Teemy, what he noted was just obviously impossible and he knew it. How can the best trader in the world trade without a loss but 100%?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
wickyyolo:

If your making more from your brokers , why charge us ?? grin
maximizing potential is allowed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Teemy, what he noted was just obviously impossible and he knew it. How can the best trader in the world trade without a loss but 100%?
we all know wink*. thus my other advice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
zero loss obviously is in the arena of no stop loss and for anyone that has survived these recent years with flash crashes, that statement is a red flag.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
members would obviously pick out wrong signals over time and the chaff sieved well well.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
I am just feeling super excited that the market is gonna open again in few hours, don't know if this happens to anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Forex is a game of probability. Its not exact science. Zero Los is not possible.

I know some of the biggest Forex traders and I chat with them every week. None of them can boost of zero loss.

That girl is a scam. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
wickyyolo:

That girl is a scam. grin

That is if He is actually a girl

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ishayaauta(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
I'm here to learn thus my silent observation.... great insights Guy's
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
ishayaauta:
I'm here to learn thus my silent observation.... great insights Guy's

you can start with babypips.
I don't have time to teach ANYBODY, but i know great traders who can. But they are cost...... thats the problem.

Any ways. Start with babypipsssssssss. wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
meshpips:

I closed the NZDUSD trade before the news. I posted here when I did so.

Sorry I saw your earlier message, nice one .

Will Post few chart, something that helped me in the past .

Might help someone. Helped me with price interpretation in the past. I’m not sure it’s for beginners though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Price Interpretation. (Same chart - the break down )

1. First candle after flying buddha. Does not close below or above the s/r

2. Buyers pushed up but couldn’t close over the previous down candle. Sellers still in charge but support not broken

3. Sellers push and break the support of candle 1 and 2 but not flying buddha. This is good sign.

4. I notice open price is same as the low of lower wick of candle 1. Buyers push up but close at 50% fib of candle 3. Not enough power from buyers. Goody.

5. Buyers gather strength to push it up but all they create is a wick. This new wick creates another descending wick pattern. Getting better.

6. Clear breakout of support from flying buddha and closing well below it. Now I know sellers in charge.
Continuing on..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.