Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant (81258 Views)

Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
LePrezident:

Lmao. This one is mad. You and your folly are ignored.
Thanks. It was my pleasure fact-fücking you.

Waiting for the other earth's rejects from Ghana.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Timelezz:

The GPIC which is the source of this figure is Ghana's own Ghana Investment Promotion centre. (GPIC)

So I wasn't quoting people dümmy, I was quoting your own institution.

Do you know there's a NUTAG , Nigerian Union Of Traders In Ghana? They are running your export and import , real estate, services. The GUTA , Ghana Union Of Traders association has been lobbying your government that Nigerians are taking over their business

This is called economic projection and expansionism. It is what powerful countries do now. Military coercion has faded away.

So believe me when I say Accra takes orders from a Dangote in Lagos, never mind Aso Rock.

I'm still waiting on Ghana international commercial bank, fraudster!
Dangote cannot even pull a straw in the business environment in Ghana let alone be a mover . GUTA is a trade union and it's duty is to seek out for it members. And they've made sure the Laws of Ghana have been enforced. You keep mentioning people who are not movers.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by obontami: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Timelezz:

Lolz, behind your smiling emojis you're breaking with pain grin that's what I do, make rétards like you know it is pure grace allowing unproductive waste of humanity like you share the earth's atmosphere with us.

Now Glo has since launched a high powered internet fibre optic cable capable of handling 20 million internet users in Ghana.

But it is such a pity only 5 million Ghanaians use the internet in the world's sleaziest dumpsite called Ghana. That's 19% of the population grin
http://www.internetworldstats.com/af/gh.htm

Do you begin to see why there's no single billionaire in your country.

Why there's no competitive Ghanaian company either privately owned or government owned in the world.

That's why when your parents where in Nigeria, your mother was a career prostitutê who gave anal sex for as low as tin of sardine to put food on the table while your daddy function as a shoe member because that was the only job his mental frame could carry.

The possibility that your conception was from a Nigerian artisan whom she never bothered to get his first name is plausible and your mom had to force the pregnancy on your poverty-beaten father.

Anyways, you're not created to matter much.

Just look below to find your scavenging parents being humiliated back to Ghana to learn how to become independent.

Now challenge your pegging president to repatriate Dangote, Glo, GTB, Access, Zenith,Eco and thousands of Nigerians employing your lazyboned father if hungry no destroy your life.

Underclass son of career prostitutê and vagabond

father

Pls check below to see if can identify your slaving father amongst the imbecilés being sent out of Nigeria like roaming dogs !
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
stop smoking weed, ediot! Shitnigeria has invested $6 billion in Ghana so what, and what happened to your recession-plagued, generator-driven economy? Why didn't you fellow shiity MUMUgeriwns invest in your recession-plagued economy, but chose to invest in Ghana? MUMU-in-Chief, I will tell you. It's because they saw better prospects in Ghana. Your fragile brain couldn't grasp that right?

Who wants to invest in a cursed country with the worst performing currency? grin

Tethered to an eternally bottom-dwelling sh1thole is no excuse for your laughable lack of intelligence grin shitnigerian terrorist grin

Come and see how your fellow shitnigerians have filled up our jails grin trust we Ghanaians to give the criminal mudder fuggers the VIP treatment they deserve grin
grin grin
Thunder fire your blokos! Anu apam. kwasia grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Timelezz:
The failed country called nigeria has invested over 6.1 billion dollars in your country. That is over 10% of your GDP.so what do we call ghana being run and taken over by a failed country? a failed and crumbling rustic colony? grin grin grin

Even your President will dip his head in appreciation to any Nigerian he sees walking by in the streets of ghana . Come at me with facts. We own Ghana.

More to come tomorrow!www.nairaland.com/attachments/4712178_screenshot20170108015943_jpeg542113729c8fb79ad1d35875f5634725

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
PetroDolla3:
stop smoking weed, ediot! Shitnigeria has invested $6 billion in Ghana so what, and what happened to your recession-plagued, generator-driven economy? Why didn't you fellow shiity MUMUgeriwns invest in your recession-plagued economy, but chose to invest in Ghana? MUMU-in-Chief, I will tell you. It's because they saw better prospects in Ghana. Your fragile brain couldn't grasp that right?

Who wants to invest in a cursed country with the worst performing currency? grin

Tethered to an eternally bottom-dwelling sh1thole is no excuse for your laughable lack of intelligence grin shitnigerian terrorist grin

Come and see how your fellow shitnigerians have filled up our jails grin trust we Ghanaians to give the criminal mudder fuggers the VIP treatment they deserve grin
grin grin
Thunder fire your blokos! Anu apam. kwasia grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All the Nigerian multinationals , firms, banks, service companies in Ghana already exists in Nigeria. It is called economic imperialism and expansionism. We own you and enslave you like we enslaved your mentally crippled fathers.

Even your new found oil, go and do your research Nigeria already have a stake in your oil industry. AP Nigeria is right there in your oil industry.

You're what is known as dead meat with no consciousness of what goes on around you. You're a slave by economic subjugation. Nigeria's still ranks as one of the highest recipients of FDI in Africa. Matter of fact never falling beyond top 3.

Check the rocords! Now I believe your parents were amongst the parasitic economic and intellectual burden of humanity sent packing from Nigeria. Those accursed stark illiterates never thought you how countries flex muscles in geopolitics.

The only thing they thought you was animal hate with no sense of geopolitics and world economy.

Nigeria came to Ghana to invest and run your economy because you moronic, slow and lazyboned lackies don't have the skills and means to run it in your country.

If you do, we won't come over. Just like your banking institution was dead, dysfunctional and out of the reach of ordinary Ghanaians until Nigerian banks came and bailed the situation
That's why we have 3 of the top 5 biggest banks in Ghana.

Son of an itinerant, redundant loafer!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
arrant crap! the goat talking from its aNuS, as usual
Bring me my fool. I am in need of entertainment. That is what shitnigerians are good for grin

hahahaha shitnigeria banks are among the three of the largest banks in Ghana? grin The same way glo is the top telecom company in Ghana,huh? I swear madness runs in your pathetic family grin

Fuckeduppedness! Ever heard of the expression Charity Begins from home? Hahaha your recession-plagued, generator-driven economy is dead in water and you are talking about investments abroad? grin Talk about unmitigated fuelishness your currency is worse than sh1t paper—worthless grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the worst performing in the world grin

Hahahahaha naira hits N495/dollar as dollar scarcity lingers grin grin grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/3569503/naira-hits-n495-dollar-forex grin

90% of long-suffering shitnigerians survive on less than $2 a day

Shitnigeria is doomed a zoo walking into oblivion the country is fvcked

Can’t wait for the dumasses to be wiped off the surface of the earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AP Shitnigeria in Ghana's oil industry? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thank God for ediots like the magg0t called Shitlezz grin I am flushing him/it down the toilet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Timelezz:

All the Nigerian multinationals , firms, banks, service companies in Ghana already exists in Nigeria. It is called economic imperialism and expansionism. We own you and enslave you like we enslaved your mentally crippled fathers.

Even your new found oil, go and do your research Nigeria already have a stake in your oil industry. AP Nigeria is right there in your oil industry.

You're what is known as dead meat with no consciousness of what goes on around you. You're a slave by economic subjugation. Nigeria's still ranks as one of the highest recipients of FDI in Africa. Matter of fact never falling beyond top 3.

Check the rocords! Now I believe your parents were amongst the parasitic economic and intellectual burden of humanity sent parking from Nigeria. Those accursed stark illiterates never thought you how countries flex muscles in geopolitics.

The only thing they thought you was animal hate with no sense of geopolitics and world economy.

Nigeria came to Ghana to invest and run your economy because you moronic, slow and lazyboned lackies don't have the skills and means to run it in your country.

If you do, we won't come over. Just like your banking institution was dead, dysfunctional and out of the reach of ordinary Ghanaians until Nigerian banks came and bailed the situation

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Timelezz:

Check the rocords! Now I believe your parents were amongst the parasitic economic and intellectual burden of humanity sent parking from Nigeria. Those accursed stark illiterates never thought you how countries flex muscles in geopolitics.

I'll be civil with you. Stop peddling lies gentleman. You know next to nothing abut Ghana. Stop googling crap and mixing with lies. There's no serious Nigerian company playing in Ghana's oil sector. The sector players are majorly from Ghana, America and the UK and recently Italy through ENI.

The top 5 banks in Ghana has no Nigerian originated banks in there please. I'm getting tired of your consistent bravadocious display of lies. The top 5 banks are,

1. Ghana Commercial Bank - GCB
2. Agricultural Development Bank - ADB
3. ECOBANK (Note that ECOBANK is not a Nigerian bank. ECOBANK is ECOWAS BANK for West Africa. All West African countries have a stake in it. I have seen you in your previous submissions list it as a Nigerian bank but i just chose to ignore your intentional ignorance but it's getting nauseating. In fact ECOBANK has most of its administrative authority in francophone West Africa with most of its operations centralised in Lomé, Togo as well as Abidjan)
4. Barclays Bank
5. Standard Chartered Bank

In fact let me go a bit further;

6. HFC bank - Government owned bank
7. Unibank

I'll rather you stop the insults you keep spewing and learn.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
LePrezident:

I'll be civil with you. Stop peddling lies gentleman. You know next to nothing abut Ghana. Stop googling crap and mixing with lies. There's no serious Nigerian company playing in Ghana's oil sector. The sector players are from majorly from Ghana, Amerca and the UK and recently Italy through ENI.

The top 5 banks in Ghana has no Nigerian originated banks in there please. I'm getting tired of your consistent bravadocious display of lies. The top 5 banks are,

3. ECOBANK (Note that ECOBANK is not a Nigerian bank. ECOBANK is ECOWAS BANK for West Africa. All West African countries have a stake in it. I have seen you in your previous submissions list it as a Nigerian bank but i just chose to ignore your intentional ignorance but it's getting nauseating. In fact ECOBANK has most of its administrative authority in francophone West Africa with most of its operations centralised in Lomé, Togo as well as Abidjan)
4. Barclays Bank

I fact let me go a bit further;

7. Unibank

They just can't learn they keep laying claims. They would soon mention Glo that has less than 700000 customers

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Just30:
They just can't learn they keep laying claims. They would soon mention Glo that has less than 700000 customers

Don't mind that guy, he's just not serious.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Timelezz:

Another ignorance in front page again.

There are 180 million Nigerians and there's no way the available schools will cater for everyone. Also there's no entrance qualifications to Ghana university.

In Nigeria, after you finish your SSCE, you must sit and pass JAMB then pass post-jamb screening. In Ghana it's like walking into an open door once you're done with your secondary education.

The US has some of the best universities in the world but there are American citizens scattered all over Europe as students.

You're not well-versed
Getting into a world class university in europe is far more easier than in the USA.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
LePrezident:

I'll be civil with you.
You have no other option. I will out scalp you if you become rude.
LePrezident:

Stop peddling lies gentleman. You know next to nothing abut Ghana. Stop googling crap and mixing with lies.

I still believe you received most your geopolitical "facts" from beer parlour gossips. Shame onto you for giving us your worthless opinions instead of facts backed up by irrefutable sources
LePrezident:

There's no serious Nigerian company playing in Ghana's oil sector. The sector players are majorly from Ghana, America and the UK and recently Italy through ENI.
Your emotions are seriously hampering your cognitive abilities to engage in a debate. I said Nigeria's AP has invested in Ghana's oil industry. I haven't mentioned weather they are a major player or not. What you should be doing is telling me AP isn't a Nigeria investor in Ghana's oil industry. If you agree AP is an investor, then shut up and stop prating like a bītch.

See why you have the brain of a ponce and the credibility of a prostitutê? You lack the mental discipline to engage me in a debate about geopolitics and international bickering. You're just giving vent to your emotions and baseless and unfounded national pride.

I listed only AP, boy, add OandO and SO Energy also as Nigerian players playing in Ghana's petroleum industry.
LePrezident:

4. Barclays Bank

In fact let me go a bit further;

7. Unibank

The top 4 biggest banks in Ghana are all foreign banks with no indigenous Ghanaian bank making the list . Shame on you. Now one of you dumb morons said Nigerian banks aren't competitive in Ghana. Infact, one of you here said and I quote, "which Nigerian banks is doing better than the over 25 banks of Ghana"?

Let me ask you, how many Nigerian banks are in the top 8 biggest bank in Ghana?

Answer that question then shut up and get your facts and needless pride in check.

I don't reel off empty boastings. I back them up with facts from your own country.

http://buzzghana.com/top-10-biggest-banks-ghana/

That's a source from your own country. Now get serious or get lost.

3 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by laudate: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Timelezz, LePrezident, Just30 .... enough of the insults, please!! It has gone on for too long! sad
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
[s]
PetroDolla3:

arrant crap! the goat talking from its aNuS, as usual
Bring me my fool. I am in need of entertainment. That is what shitnigerians are good for grin

hahahaha shitnigeria banks are among the three of the largest banks in Ghana? grin The same way glo is the top telecom company in Ghana,huh? I swear madness runs in your pathetic family grin

Fuckeduppedness! Ever heard of the expression Charity Begins from home? Hahaha your recession-plagued, generator-driven economy is dead in water and you are talking about investments abroad? grin Talk about unmitigated fuelishness your currency is worse than sh1t paper—worthless grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the worst performing in the world grin

Hahahahaha naira hits N495/dollar as dollar scarcity lingers grin grin grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/3569503/naira-hits-n495-dollar-forex grin

90% of long-suffering shitnigerians survive on less than $2 a day

Shitnigeria is doomed a zoo walking into oblivion the country is fvcked

Can’t wait for the dumasses to be wiped off the surface of the earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AP Shitnigeria in Ghana's oil industry? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thank God for ediots like the magg0t called Shitlezz grin I am flushing him/it down the toilet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[/s]

The son of a wrinkling, balding floozie has quickly reverted to trolling when presented with facts grin grin grin grin

Such a shame your failed parents will still leave a copy of their weak unproductive genes to the world when they die, and that's you.

Everyone of your family members should be wiped off the surface of the earth to prevent you low underbred mutants from corrupting the pure genes of humanity grin

Your failed country with just 25 million with gold and petroleum is still producing a wretched economy, and still rank lower than war ravaged Sudan and Lybia.

Na God go destroy a slave like you sparring with people whom your parents call master.

A poverty mesmerised bastard who still rely on foreign aids and charity to feed.

You're ranting about Nigeria which one of its 36 states is richer than all of Ghana.

Your country with no international brand or voice. Your country which is a geopolitical puppet. Who doesn't even pay African Union dues. grin

A country that has been producing gold before Nigeria had independence but still doesn't have one global billionaire or a global recognised company.

I blame the spirit of ECOWAS. Ghana should have been annexed by Nigeria and turned into a vast farm land to rear pigs and goats and employ you unmotivated beggars to tend them.

See how this Ghanaian imbeciles live and breed. The land most be one giant factory where human waste are breed for slavery.

No wonder Ghana's seaports and coasts are used as toxic dumpsite from countries all over the world industrial and material wastes.

No wonder their brains are set to be mediocres and unmotivated. Lazy buffoons.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 5:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:

I still believe you received most your geopolitical "facts" from beer parlour gossips. Shame onto you for giving us your worthless opinions instead of facts backed up by irrefutable sources
Your emotions are seriously hampering your cognitive abilities to engage in a debate. I said Nigeria's AP has invested in Ghana's oil industry. I haven't mentioned weather they are a major player or not. What you should be doing is telling me AP isn't a Nigeria investor in Ghana's oil industry. If you agree AP is an investor, then shut up and stop prating like a bītch.

See why you have the brain of a ponce and the credibility of a prostitutê? You lack the mental discipline to engage me in a debate about geopolitics and international bickering. You're just giving vent to your emotions and baseless and unfounded national pride.

I listed only AP, boy, add OandO and SO Energy also as Nigerian players playing in Ghana's petroleum industry.
The top 4 biggest banks in Ghana are all foreign banks with no indigenous Ghanaian bank making the list . Shame on you. Now one of you dumb morons said Nigerian banks aren't competitive in Ghana. Infact, one of you here said and I quote, "which Nigerian banks is doing better than the over 25 banks of Ghana"?

Answer that question then shut up and get your facts and needless pride in check.

I don't reel off empty boastings. I back them up with facts from your own country.

Gentleman, I'm trying to be civil with you because off nairaland you're next to nothing. Stop being stewpid. Are you ok? Which top 4 banks in Ghana are foreign. You claimed 3 of top 5 banks in Ghana are Nigerian. And when I listed you the top 7 without any Nigerian bank now you claim the top 4 banks in gh are foreign. Guy what sort of intellectual masturbation is this? Wo y3 ok? Do you even know about the banks listed above?

1. Ghana Commercial Bank GCB is owned by the government of Ghana

2. Agricultural development Bank is owned by the government of Ghana

3. ECOBANK is ECOWAS bank. The people of Ghana have a stake in it.

Gyama wo b) dam. Which of the top 7 banks is Nigerian? Now you want to shift goal posts. And I won't even answer you on the oil investment because there's no Nigerian player in the Ghanaian upstream oil sector. Not even downstream na gyae gyimi3 no.

I won't answer you any further na wo y3 kwasia dodo? Aboa.

Let me even add OandO never played any role in Ghana's upstream sector. They were minor players in Ghana's downstream oil sector for a few years and collapsed. There's no OandO currently in Ghana. AP doesn't exist in current Ghana. AP had about 5 petrol ststions in accra (I.e Accra central, Spintex Road to name a few) until they were bought up by PUMA oil and they're out of Ghana.

Me saf I no for dey biz you kraa saf. After all I know your own country pass you sef. But you dey internet top dey feel guy guy. You menners your languages I dey speak pass you. I benefit more from your country pass you saf you be citizen. I no for dey make you dey b3nk3 me saf... oluwaaa. Buulu buulu k)shia. Ony3 s)))mli.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2017
LePrezident:

Gentleman, I'm trying to be civil with you because off nairaland you're next to nothing. Stop being stewpid. Are you ok?
You're organically retardêd! A lonely cyber peripatetic deviant who has a psychopathic delusion of self-importance. You're a cyber filth on a mission to self-destruct. Grow the fück up, you developmental immature dweeb!!
LePrezident:

Which top 4 banks in Ghana are foreign. You claimed 3 of top 5 banks in Ghana are Nigerian. And when I listed you the top 7 without any Nigerian bank now you claim the top 4 banks in gh are foreign. Guy what sort of intellectual masturbation is this? Wo y3 ok? Do you even know about the banks listed above?
Who ever made you an intellectually sterile ape should be place next to Christ. He did a good job. You're an incurable daft. Your cognition is at par with a junglefowl! All my claims are backed with sources from your own country.

You have not listed any source to back your wishful claims. At this point, I believe you're not mentally stable enough to recite your own name or street address.
From the moment I blasted Ghana I have stated the top 4 banks in Ghana are all foreign banks from Nigeria and the UK. And if I say top 3 of the 5 banks in Ghana are Nigerian, does that negate my claim that top 4 banks in Ghana are foreign? Did you go to school at all?

Or you're hanging on the thin shred of online relevance the internet offers. Get rid of your intellectual myopia and do yourself a favour by enrolling in an adult class.

You make a sedated baboon look smart.
LePrezident:

1. Ghana Commercial Bank GCB is owned by the government of Ghana

2. Agricultural development Bank is owned by the government of Ghana

3. ECOBANK is ECOWAS bank. The people of Ghana have a stake in it.

Gyama wo b) dam. Which of the top 7 banks is Nigerian? Now you want to shift goal posts.
If your mother didn't conceive you during her menopause, you will give me proof. I am tired of dropping proof of my claims every time while all you do is reel off imaginary bank position from your dead cells and dry nerves you call a brain.

Woe betide the day you left your mother's uterus to cuss humanity with your unfortunate birth! Logic dictates when you're presented with evidence, you debunk or counter the evidence with proof of superior evidence.

the words of your reeking mouth or the formation of your leprosy fingers are only the imagination of your lunacy. They are not enough to debunk institutional listings i presented. Shameless idiot.

You're a madman lost in the abyss of chronic imbecility!
LePrezident:

And I won't even answer you on the oil investment because there's no Nigerian player in the Ghanaian upstream oil sector. Not even downstream na gyae gyimi3 no.

I won't answer you any further na wo y3 kwasia dodo? Aboa.
Now the tapeworm is whining like he ran into a heap of salt! In your last post, you said there's no serious Nigerian company in Ghana's oil industry, now the fool is saying there's no Nigerian investment in Ghana's oil.

Why are you mentally raping yourself? Your remembrance must be as short as your father's dick or that of a domestic squirrel.
LePrezident:

Let me even add OandO never played any role in Ghana's upstream sector. They were minor players in Ghana's downstream oil sector for a few years and collapsed.
Are you saying OandO is no longer in Ghana as we converse this minute? Prove to me that your village witches haven't taken control of your keyboard. Show me proof that OandO isn't in Ghana.
LePrezident:

There's no OandO currently in Ghana. AP doesn't exist in current Ghana. AP had about 5 petrol ststions in accra (I.e Accra central, Spintex Road to name a few) until they were bought up by PUMA oil and they're out of Ghana.
Private filling station? Aren't you a madman roaming unrestricted in cyberspace?

A Nigerian woman, Mrs Okonwo owns 4 filling stations in Ghana. You're mistaking the names of filling station which are often individual franchise as the presence of AP, an oil firm which in 2014 got 80 million dollars to expand its oil activities in Ghana?

Please show me proof AP has folded up in Ghana.

You walking, breathing human flesh of madness!!!

LePrezident:

Me saf I no for dey biz you kraa saf. After all I know your own country pass you sef. But you dey internet top dey feel guy guy. You menners your languages I dey speak pass you. I benefit more from your country pass you saf you be citizen. I no for dey make you dey b3nk3 me saf... oluwaaa. Buulu buulu k)shia. Ony3 s)))mli.

Welcome to the hegemony, son. If you speak my language and know my country more, you just then identify yourself as an exemplary tool by which Nigeria's colonialism of Ghana can be measured.

See? I don't know anything about Ghana or its language beyond the fact that they are unmotivated, lazyboned, willing slaves, envious and given to unproductivity.

With a 50 billion dollar economy, no global brand or sizeable middle class, who wants to know about Africa's embarrassment?

Now give me proof that AP and OandO are no longer in Ghana. You said up there, OandO has collapsed and AP was bought over by Puma oil which I know is involved in selling of petroleum oil.

Failure to do so will prove your mother met your father in a brothel once and you're the accidental product of that drunken fück without prophylactic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 8:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:
You're organically retardêd! A lonely cyber peripatetic deviant who has a psychopathic delusion of self-importance. You're a cyber filth on a mission to self-destruct. Grow the fück up, you developmental immature dweeb!!
Who ever made you an intellectually sterile ape should be place next to Christ. He did a good job. You're an incurable daft. Your cognition is at par with a junglefowl! All my claims are backed with sources from your own country.

You have not listed any source to back your wishful claims. At this point, I believe you're not mentally stable enough to recite your own name or street address.
From the moment I blasted Ghana I have stated the top 4 banks in Ghana are all foreign banks from Nigeria and the UK. And if I say top 3 of the 5 banks in Ghana are Nigerian, does that negate my claim that top 4 banks in Ghana are foreign? Did you go to school at all?

Or you're hanging on the thin shred of online relevance the internet offers. Get rid of your intellectual myopia and do yourself a favour by enrolling in an adult class.

If your mother didn't conceive you during her menopause, you will give me proof. I am tired of dropping proof of my claims every time while all you do is reel off imaginary bank position from your dead cells and dry nerves you call a brain.

Woe betide the day you left your mother's uterus to cuss humanity with your unfortunate birth! Logic dictates when you're presented with evidence, you debunk or counter the evidence with proof of superior evidence.

the words of your reeking mouth or the formation of your leprosy fingers are only the imagination of your lunacy. They are not enough to debunk institutional listings i presented. Shameless idiot.

Now the tapeworm is whining like he ran into a heap of salt! In your last post, you said there's no serious Nigerian company in Ghana's oil industry, now the fool is saying there's no Nigerian investment in Ghana's oil.

Why are you mentally raping yourself? Your remembrance must be as short as your father's dick or that of a domestic squirrel.
Are you saying OandO is no longer in Ghana as we converse this minute? Prove to me that your village witches haven't taken control of your keyboard. Show me proof that OandO isn't in Ghana. Private filling station? Aren't you a madman roaming unrestricted in cyberspace?

A Nigerian woman, Mrs Okonwo owns 4 filling stations in Ghana. You're mistaking the names of filling station which are often individual franchise as the presence of AP, an oil firm which in 2014 got 80 million dollars to expand its oil activities in Ghana?

Welcome to the hegemony, son. If you speak my language and know my country more, you just then identify yourself as an exemplary tool by which Nigeria's colonialism of Ghana can be measured.

See? I don't know anything about Ghana or its language beyond the fact that they are unmotivated, lazyboned, willing slaves, envious and given to unproductivity.

With a 50 billion dollar economy, no global brand or sizeable middle class, who wants to know about Africa's embarrassment?

Now give me proof that AP and OandO are no longer in Ghana. You said up there, OandO has collapsed and AP was bought over by Puma oil which I know is involved in selling of petroleum oil.

Failure to do so will prove your mother met your father in a brothel once and you're the accidental product of that drunken fück without prophylactic.
If You are referring to Nigerian oil companies running away with Nigerian oil and gas resources to sell to Ghana in order to get foreign exchange then I can give you and example.
You might be thinking your banks are competitive but they are not. Fidelity, Access, and GTB does not fall withing the top 7 largest banks in Ghana
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
If You are referring to Nigerian oil companies running away with Nigerian oil and gas resources to sell to Ghana in order to get foreign exchange then I can give you and example.
You might be thinking your banks are competitive but they are not. Fidelity, Access, and GTB does not fall withing the top 7 largest banks in Ghana

Here comes the shameless fraud who said there's a bank called Ghana international commercial bank in the UK. Cussed thief.

A-Z oil just entered the Ghana oil market again. The expansionism is real. From culture, politics, business, language , entertainment, Nigeria is rebranding Ghana.

There's no genius in all the 25 million idiots in Ghana. So you were designed to be conquered by Nigerians

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 8:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:
[s][/s]

The son of a wrinkling, balding floozie has quickly reverted to trolling when presented with facts grin grin grin grin

Such a shame your failed parents will still leave a copy of their weak unproductive genes to the world when they die, and that's you.

Everyone of your family members should be wiped off the surface of the end to prevent you low underbred mutants from corrupting the pure genes of humanity grin

Your failed country with just 25 million with gold and petroleum is still producing a wretched economy, and still rank lower than war ravaged Sudan and Lybia.

Na God go destroy a slave like you sparring with people whom your parents call master.

A poverty mesmerised bastard who still rely on foreign aids and charity to feed.

You're ranting about Nigeria which one of its 36 states is richer than all of Ghana.

Your country with no international brand or voice. Your country which is a geopolitical puppet. Who doesn't even pay African Union dues. grin

A country that has been producing gold before Nigeria had independence but still doesn't have one global billionaire or a global recognised company.

I blame the spirit of ECOWAS. Ghana should have been annexed by Nigeria and turned into a vast farm land to rear pigs and goats and empty you unmotivated beggars to tend them.

See how this Ghanaian imbeciles live and breed. The land most be one giant factory where human waste are breed for slavery.

No wonder Ghana's seaports and coasts are used as toxic dumpsite from countries all over the world industrial and material wastes.

No wonder their brains are set to be mediocres and unmotivated. Lazy buffoons.
recession has really caused depression in Nigeria. Depression is a form of mental disorder. I can help you with my health card by simply changing my beneficiary names and you would have free health care
Good luck
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:

let me help you
http://www.africaranking.com/top-10-richest-banks-in-ghana/
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
recession has really caused depression in Nigeria. Depression is a form of mental disorder. I can help you with my health card by simply changing my beneficiary names and you would have free health care
Good luck
Just show me proof that a company name Ghana international commercial bank is in existence or ever was. If you can't, I will have to upgrade your medical card to include psychoanalysis and treatment, perceptual disturbances and clinical management of irrevocable madness.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 9:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
let me help you
http://www.africaranking.com/top-10-richest-banks-in-ghana/
Bwahahahahaha!!! See why you're a tad above a marooned chimpanzee?

African rankings is a blog!!! grin grin cheesy from a cyber predator who lives in the UK and hasn't even been in Africa.

Nairaland has more credibility than that blog no one takes seriously. It even ranks sexiest African countries. Hahaha.

If you doubt me, take a look of what it says About Ghana's army and you will laugh with sorrowful tears. A Burundian police station is even more equipped than Ghana's army it says. grin The source I quoted is from Ghana Investment institute; your own institution.

Winning!!! sad
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Kelewele(m): 9:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
Chale leave that dog to dwell in his ignorance.Those boko banks don't even have branches outside Accra.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 9:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Kelewele:
Chale leave that dog to dwell in his ignorance.Those boko banks don't even have branches outside Accra.
Where's this sewage millipede coming from?

You have facts to debate with or you just want to tell us how dumb your genetic donors are?
If your parents don't bank with either UBA, first Atlantic, Zenith, Fidelity, GTB, Access etc then they probably still bury their artisan proceeds beside the pit toilet at the back of your house.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Kelewele(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:
Where's this sewage millipede coming from?

You have facts to debate with or you just want to tell us how dumb your genetic donors are?
If your parents don't bank with either UBA, first Atlantic, Zenith, Fidelity, GTB, Access etc then they probably still bury their artisan proceeds beside the pit toilet at the back of your house.
Those banks ain't SH!T
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:

Are you saying OandO is no longer in Ghana as we converse this minute? Prove to me that your village witches haven't taken control of your keyboard. Show me proof that OandO isn't in Ghana. Private filling station? Aren't you a madman roaming unrestricted in cyberspace?

Gentleman you are just stupid. You are a bastard l. Or you think you are the only one who can insult. You stupid slowpoke. You slowpoke. You want me to back up with sources? Are you just plain stupid or mad. A country I live in. That's why I keep saying the anonymity of nairaland is helpin stupid fools like you fly. I'm an industry player in all these industries you are talking about. You dejected mofo. I have residencies in your country. Are you OK? I was born and raised in your country spending the first 15 years of my life in Lagos. Travelled wide and far especially Africa and a stupid idiot like you sits on nairaland to spew lies and ask me for sources when I challenge your demented soul and then you sit here and want me to quote source of things I know like the back of my palms. Bastard, I have worked in and worked with Zenith bank Ghana and other Nigerian parented banks in Ghana. Okwasia l,Fidélité bank Ghana is totally different from fidelity bank Nigeria. There's no relation whatsover. They are not related at all. Don't be spewing lies. They do not have a single Nigerian shareholder. It's fully Ghanaian. Gosh you know nothing yet you parade your ignorance with the usual Nigerian bravado. U dey bore me forkin. Aboa.

Isi ewu, you think nairaland gives you the right to be such uncultured ignorant bastard. Wo maame tw3 waati. Kwasia like that. 3y3 wo s3 woaf3 eni obi w)ha sia to.

Koni daa fun e ati awon ebi e. Oniranu. Oloriburuku oshi. Oniro nla.

Rasklat forget the name of some Nigerian woman your are wmnetioning owning filling station. What is a filling station? Now you are shifting goal post from Nigerians playing in Ghana's upstream oil sector to owning filling stations, gyama wo yali. Bomboklat hear me once more, there's no oando in Ghana.

3y3 wo s3 wo alata kro no y3 kro bi ama. Was in your country 2 weeks ago and I reserve my comment. I'm actually in your country on a regular. I'm actually just holding back cos of the many nice nigerona friends I have and I could be likened to a Nigerian myself but you keep pestering with your insults and ignorance.

Oloshi omo jati jati. Wo maalo opolo ti olorun fun o. Weyre e to poju. Nna biko mechionu and stop thinking we are kids here.

slowpoke.

B33ma tie no Nigerian bank is in top 10 capitalisation in Ghana. Gyae wo nkwasiasem no a wo di no. Gbiligbili f30 b)... Gbevu.

You dey here just dey insult people like you know something ama. You no dey fit make people talk sense without insult saf. U gyimi too much.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:

B33ma no make hin head inside jorm am na Fidelity Ghana then the one e dey naija no get relation biaa. Fidelity Ghana be Dag Heward-Mills hin family then some other Ghanaians dem dey own.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:

Here comes the shameless fraud who said there's a bank called Ghana international commercial bank in the UK. Cussed thief.

A-Z oil just entered the Ghana oil market again. The expansionism is real. From culture, politics, business, language , entertainment, Nigeria is rebranding Ghana.

There's no genius in all the 25 million idiots in Ghana. So you were designed to be conquered by Nigerians
And here is they guy who cannot read
And he keeps posting ignorantly
How does it operate when it's not yet a registered company. Smh
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:
Just show me proof that a company name Ghana international commercial bank is in existence or ever was. If you can't, I will have to upgrade your medical card to include psychoanalysis and treatment, perceptual disturbances and clinical managemefnt of irrevocable madness.
you can't even afford a health insurance let alone pay for your own treatment yet you keep making noise
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2017
Timelezz:
Bwahahahahaha!!! See why you're a tad above a marooned chimpanzee?

African rankings is a blog!!! grin grin cheesy from a cyber predator who lives in the UK and hasn't even been in Africa.

Nairaland has more credibility than that blog no one takes seriously. It even ranks sexiest African countries. Hahaha.

If you doubt me, take a look of what it says About Ghana's army and you will laugh with sorrowful tears. A Burundian police station is even more equipped than Ghana's army it says. grin The source I quoted is from Ghana Investment institute; your own institution.

Winning!!! sad
and what do you think buzzfeed is? And article posted in 2003 funny you.
I wish I could take a photo of the tax returns of your Nigerian banks in Ghana, then you would see how small they are. They've already started filing their 2016 tax returns. Ghana's financial sector is run by Ghanaians and they are doing great. That is why majority of your citizens run to hide their money, because they are trust worthy.
I'm speaking with insider knowledge, yes Access is beginning to do well and will do better this year after selling shares to Ghanaians but GTB is sinking
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 11:10am On Jan 13, 2017
LePrezident:

B33ma no make hin head inside jorm am na Fidelity Ghana then the one e dey naija no get relation biaa. Fidelity Ghana be Dag Heward-Mills hin family then some other Ghanaians dem dey own.
I even used to think it was Nigerian
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 11:21am On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
and what do you think buzzfeed is? And article posted in 2003 funny you.
I wish I could take a photo of the tax returns of your Nigerian banks in Ghana, then you would see how small they are. They've already started filing their 2016 tax returns. Ghana's financial sector is run by Ghanaians and they are doing great. That is why majority of your citizens run to hide their money, because they are trust worthy.
I'm speaking with insider knowledge, yes Access is beginning to do well and will do better this year after selling shares to Ghanaians but GTB is sinking

Bwahahahahaha! The article is 2016. Treat alexithymic, son. You're horribly limited in comprehension and other normal adult indices of progressive mental evolution.

Nigerians are not only dominating your banking industry, your insurance sphere is also dominated by Nigerians.

Winning all the way cheesy
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2017
Just30:
you can't even afford a health insurance let alone pay for your own treatment yet you keep making noise
If your President relies on UK and US charity to feed you, it means your health care is at the mercy of whatever chance your immune system take.

At the present rate, you're suffering form hunger-induced hallucinations grin

Winning! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.