Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant (81261 Views)

Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3:
shithead, dumbazz what is left of your fragile,pea-sized brain has been destroyed by prolonged inhalation of generator fumes grin grin

I bet your IQ is less than 10 grin so sad grin my dog has more sense than this magg0tic f000l grin Supa MUMU grin I bet you are a product of one of those baby factories littering all over your cursed country,huh? grin

dummy the dumb dumb grin grin grin grin ask your shitnigerian folks in Ghana about the dead glo network grin grin grin grin grin glo has a million subscribers when others measure their subscribers in tens of millions. grin even that one million sef na wayo, walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Glo has less than a million subscribers in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just30:
Glo has less than a million subscribers in Ghana
of course. we all know glo is dead in Ghana. don't mind the schizophrenic bastardz

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
LePrezident:

Why are you lying? Why do you think insults and lying would help you accomplish anything across? Wat, your account is just a troll. That's what it is. Which president traveled to US to meet Buhari to build pipeline? Guy, fear God na haba.

PetroDolla3 gyae akoa no na ogyimi.
Just call me the lord of factual trolling.

Here's your beggar in chief stalking former president Obasanjo all the way to US begging for money to feed you unproductive lazy lots.

Read and weep. Irreformable simpleton!

http://www.informationng.com/2013/01/how-obasanjo-saved-ghanas-economy-from-collapse-kufuor.html
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3:
of course. we all know glo is dead in Ghana. don't mind the schizophrenic bastardz
I don't blame him
He still lives in the 18the century

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3:
hats off you to you pig, for such deep-rooted inferiority complex grin shitnigerians are the poison of the world grin death in that armpit country is cheap and plentiful grin grin grin grin grin

the world would enjoy laughing at the $500 billion economy that can'r even guarantee six hours of electricity grin

so backward. there are now words to describe these shitmongering twats grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BBC has actually run a documentary how a black country had managed to generate the world's 22nd biggest economy with epileptic power supply.

Dare me let me drop the link here!!! Discombobulated animal!!!.

BBC has run a programme how generator set powers the world's 2nd biggest movie industry grossing over 800 million dollars annually.

You're madcap and unreformed troglodyte strutting with hereditary lunacy on the surface of the earth.

The question is what has peaceful Ghana done with steady electricity and peaceful atmosphere?

No billionaire
50 billion economy
No intellectually acclaimed Nobel laureate
No movie industry
No strong international voice
No global brand
Still a foreign aid dependent country.

Thunder divide your futureless life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
PetroDolla3:

Keep on hallucinating, maggot! grin schizophrenic bastardz cool Only God can save you from terminal insanity You need to have that stvpid-looking thing you call head examined asap, dog! grin

welcome to shitnigeria, the world's only certified sh1thole grin end of story grin this is what you get when you spend all your time smoking igbo grin woolly headed vermin cool

I taya for naija grin grin grin grin grin they make me sick just looking at them cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

Arguing with a f00l is like swimming in the mud to convert a pig grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
grin hurting? I have only just begun.

I know your mommy told you tales of rape, sexploitation and abuse when she was hawking in Nigeria and today Nigerians are in Ghana still dominating you.

You must be doubting the existence of God now. grin

But you should know God too has class and hierarchy and he created Ghana for only one purpose.

That Nigeria's glory will shine forth through that docile land.

How on earth does slum still exist in a country of just 25 million

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just30:
looking for somewhere to hide your head
Nigeria receives the largest aid in Africa and up to now, with a 200 billion economy, your government keep seeking inorder to nip the hunger epidemic in the north
They say children without fathers seldom have the capacity for Shame.

Quack, where is the proof that there's a bank like Ghana international commercial bank?

This is the internet, so it's easy. Until you show me, I won't deny or affirm any of your hallucinatory claims agian.

You're less than a bastard.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Timelezz:
They say children without fathers seldom have the capacity for Shame.

Quack, where is the proof that there's a bank like Ghana international commercial bank?

This is the internet, so it's easy. Until you show me, I won't deny or affirm any of your hallucinatory claims agian.

You're less than a bastard.
so this time round, you can't consult Google? I told you, I won't contribute to making you stupid
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Ugosample(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
You people are still dragging?
Nigeria and Ghana are 3rd world countries....
What is there to be dragging back and forth
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just30:
so this time round, you can't consult Google? I told you, I won't contribute to making you stupid
Son of a petty whöre, please tell us how GICB happens to be Ghana international commercial bank.

Something that only exited in your head that you made up to save face after I had out-debated, out-classed and out-foxed you.

Admit it, there's nothing as Ghana international commercial bank. Shameless Imbecilê!!!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Ugosample(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
You people are still dragging?
Nigeria and Ghana are 3rd world countries....
What is there to be dragging back and forth
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Timelezz:
Son of a petty whöre, please tell us how GICB happens to be Ghana international commercial bank.

Something that only exited in your head that you made up to save face after I had out-debated, out-classed and out-foxed you.

Admit it, there's nothing as Ghana international commercial bank. Shameless Imbecilê!!!
your hallucinations seems to be severe

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just30:
your hallucinations seems to be severe
Now, tell me how is Ghana international Bank becomes GICB, Ghana international commercial bank?

Your life isn't yet up to the rags the village midwife used in cleaning your mother's afterbirth!!!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Timelezz:
Now, tell me how is Ghana international Bank becomes GICB, Ghana international commercial bank?

Your life isn't yet up to the rags the village midwife used in cleaning your mother's afterbirth!!!

it was incorporated in 1959 in London as Ghana International Commercial Bank and GCB was the largest shareholder
In 1998 the shareholders structure changed and it assumed it current name
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just30:
it was incorporated in 1959 in London as Ghana International Commercial Bank and GCB was the largest shareholder
In 1998 the shareholders structure changed and it assumed it current name

No !!!!! It was incorporated as GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK 1959!!! Stop lying!!! You're bereft of shame!!!!

It was never GHANA international commercial bank!!!

Honourless slip of humanity. And it's an old colonial bank relationship own by Ghana central bank. Fool

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:02am On Jan 08, 2017
PetroDolla3:
You know you're the lord of bastardy when your reeking mother couldn't find your slaving father.

Seemed the sloven sod fell off the boat repatriating him to Ghana.

Sadly he died without a marked grave.

But would it have mattered? His memory would always relive your shame and your momma's whoredom!!!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2017
Timelezz:

No !!!!! It was incorporated as GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK 1959!!! Stop lying!!! You're bereft of shame!!!!

It was never GHANA international commercial bank!!!

Honourless slip of humanity. And it's an old colonial bank relationship own by Ghana central bank. Fool
you just don't seems to accept facts
Like most of you, you keep laying claims to make yourself feel good about your country

I have a reason to feel good to be Ghanaian because being Ghanaian means I've subscribed to a certain define code of conduct
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 12:10am On Jan 08, 2017
You have to pity this brainless magg0t! you can sense his pain and frustration at being tethered to bottom-dwelling shitnigeria tongue cool

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin

Welcome to Shitnigeria, the $500 billion GDP economic paradise grin shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1665347_aba_in_ruins_2_jpege25e9dac253137ab68681fe7b60b7044

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1141025_Burnt_Corpse__jpg9845e6d5a1944077c29b4a612eb67baf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1504556_1492484_Ibolandaba_jpg98d4eed8c030608c7f6856cf8cdb435d_jpgb0b9c7231bbd168695871e71a29e78d5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1576298_E_pain_am_jpg8d8c102140573e47223d7d18ded44c35 grin

[s]
Timelezz:
grin hurting? I have only just begun.

I know your mommy told you
How on earth does slum still exist in a country of just 25 million
[/s]
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 12:24am On Jan 08, 2017
hahahahaha interesting narrative about the primitive azzwipes! grin grin grin

Many people erroneously always ascribe the incidence of human parts business to Ibos
alone. This is a world crime to humanity also practiced by other parts of Nigeria.
In Lagos General Hospitals, human parts are freely sold by mortuary attendants grin
Also in lagos State General Hospitals, accident victims with their hearts still pumping
are suffocated and their hearts and liver and sold to mafias in Europe for $10,000.0
0 and $12,000.00 respectively.
shocked

The pure water you all drink in Lagos, especially Lagos mainland, Ikoyi and VI are all freezed in the mortuary of the general hospitals done
side by side with corpses.
shocked cool

The attendants buy the pure water in thousands of sacks, freeze them in their mortuary and sell to dealers. This is their private business. E
ven inside Jankara market, Lagos, human parts are being sold. Some of them get their
supplies from the Mortuaries inside Lagos and some are obtained from paid kidnappers
who are mainly Alayes and Omoles. Are they Ibos? grin

Is Lagos an Ibo State? In Cala
bar, especially Obubra, Titi Abasi, Oloibiri, etc, human parts are freely eaten and b
eing sold. Kidnapping of people and even innocent policemen are high. Are all these
people Ibos. In Edo State, aside from eating and selling human flesh by some villages, secret cults like the Eiye Confraternity, the association of witch crafts in Africa (the headquarters of witches and wizards in Africa is in Benin City, Nigeria), etc grin

, human heads running into fifties in number are being used to bury an Oba, or a ve
ry high chief whenever he dies. This is obtained by kidnapping of non Benin indigene
s. Some of the flesh are later cooked and eaten together with the blood grin.

Are these people Ibos? Late Reverend Idahosa of Grace of God Mission International, Nigeria,
fought this all his life before he died. Also, in the whole world the Edos are No. 1
in human trafficking. Some of their victims are bought and killed for rituals, some
are sold into slavery in different parts of Asia and Africa, the lucky ones end up as
professional prostitutes satisfying the endless sexual needs of white men, who somet
imes transfer the sex orgies to their dogs and other pets like monkeys and baboons. U
ltimately they die of AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. Are they Ibos?
It is better to leave the Ibo race alone.

One of your readers/writers said "we should have allowed them to go and form their Biafra\". Well, it is not too late to a
llow the Ibos to go and form their Biafra. What are you people waiting for. Why not
let the Ibos go? The worst enslavement is what the Ibos are now facing in this coun
try you call Nigeria. Any way, being very lazy in other parts of the country, I know
you cannot do without the Ibos.

Just Accept this fact, otherwise, let the Ibo go.

Where is Jankari maket? Lagos. Where is Meiran where the Yoruba community was reporte
d to have buried their dead Oba with human head? Ritual killing is everywhere in Nige
ria. Akin Mabogunje its not a news where in obo land is human part not sold they ibo even chop human bein
g u r talking about selling,,,,ibos are the cause of nigeria woes today in abraod all
the crimes are been committed by ibos infacts ibo disgust me how can humanbeing eats
her fellow humanbeing these ibos are devil n beast all of them no exception,,,bastar
d ibos
its not a news where in obo land is human part not sold they ibo even chop human bein
g u r talking about selling,,,,ibos are the cause of nigeria woes today in abraod all
the crimes are been committed by ibos infacts ibo disgust me how can humanbeing eats
her fellow humanbeing these ibos are devil n beast all of them no exception,,,bastar
d ibos
its not a news where in obo land is human part not sold they ibo even chop human bein
d ibos
Leadership please stop decieving readers. The truth is Chief Dr. General Olusegun Oba
sanjo withdraws Ministerial List through a simple instruction to his boy, Umaru Yarad
ua. Fellow Nigerians, its now a confirmed fact that Chief Dr. General Olusegun Obasan
jo is back and in full control, Umaru Yaradua is just his personal servant, selected
and planted there only to accomplish the intentions and desires of the Overall Conque
ror, Chief General Olusegun Obasanjo, the emperor of the federal Republic of Nigeria,
and the great conqueror of the armed forces and entire peoples of Nigeria. The Baban
gida\'s, Atiku\'s, Buhari\'s, etc are just cowards and big mouth noice makers. Fellow
Nigerians, the world has finally confirmed Nigeria as the most intitutionalized corr
upt nation of the world. Which way Nigeria?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-6qejBJ2PuFM/T2C0ydlC--I/AAAAAAAAEUo/vOnSwhKooUo/s1600/1.jpg[/img] grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570247_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570248_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 12:26am On Jan 08, 2017
PetroDolla3:

You have to pity this brainless magg0t! you can sense his pain and frustration at being tethered to bottom-dwelling shitnigeria tongue cool

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin

Welcome to Shitnigeria, the $500 billion GDP economic paradise grin shocked

grin

[s][/s]

Even after Satan enslaved Ghanaians for over 200 years, he still wasn't done.

Welcome to the most unfortunate humans whose existence and conditions will make hell look like purgatory!!!

Ghanaians are the earthly example to show atheists that hell only exists on earth.

Look no further. Welcome to the living dead. Where Satan shows his disdain for God. www.nairaland.com/attachments/4712055_screenshot20170108001502_jpeg86d5cb98252802efa7e9ff0e0d7e2768
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4712067_screenshot201701080014091_jpeg2ac0e4563969d9c1f37c541e6449abbc
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 12:41am On Jan 08, 2017
hahahahah fuckeduppedness grin Federal Republic of F000ls paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin somebody should bring me my f00l grin I need entertainment grin

that zoo should be imploded and bombed out of existance grin

Whack a con! you see 99% of shitnigerians are thieves, murderers and rapists sad the zoo is doomed....sleepwalking into oblivion grin

a $500 billion GDP indeed grin grin grin grin and yet every end of year, state governors have to send buses to pick up their citizens from other states back home. state governors have to give handouts of bags of rice every christmas in a $550 billion economy? grin

heard these days, hungry shitnigerians go into supermarkets and help themselves to food and other items for sale, eat them inside the supermarkets and then walk out grin grin grin see what poverty and hunger is doing in the gloom and doom certified zoo grin

why don't you stinking, dirty shitnigerians go jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? grin grin grin grin grin

see timelezz, the pig-fvcked bastardz "house" in erosion-ravaged southeast grin

welcome to nigeria where "engineers" fight over leftover fanta grin www.nairaland.com/attachments/940854_Scramble_2_JPG5b7de994380b372aa9191c7decc82233 grin

[s]
Timelezz:

Even after Satan enslaved Ghanaians for over 200 years, he still wasn't done.

Welcome to the most unfortunate humans whose existence and conditions will make hell look like purgatory!!!

Ghanaians are the earthly example to show atheists that hell only exists on earth.

Look no further. Welcome to the living dead. Where Satan shows his disdain for God.
[/s]
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by PetroDolla3: 12:53am On Jan 08, 2017
hahahahahaha boy you are truly dumb. bark no bite grin talking the same crap since ............. hahahaha i will continue to flog you like a rented mule grin grin grin grin grin

drunk from inhaling to much generator fumes, huh? grin

and why do shitnigerians have such inferiority complex grin grin Let's have a toast to the scvmbags grin everyone of them grin grin grin

grin

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 1:16am On Jan 08, 2017
PetroDolla3:
hahahahah fuckeduppedness grin Federal Republic of F000ls paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin somebody should bring me my f00l grin I need entertainment grin

Whack a con! you see 99% of shitnigerians are thieves, murderers and rapists sad the zoo is doomed....sleepwalking into oblivion grin

a $500 billion GDP indeed grin grin grin grin and yet every end of year, state governors have to send buses to pick up their citizens from other states back home. state governors have to give handouts of bags of rice every christmas in a $550 billion economy? grin

heard these days, hungry shitnigerians go into supermarkets and help themselves to food and other items for sale, eat them inside the supermarkets and then walk out grin grin grin see what poverty and hunger is doing in the gloom and doom certified zoo grin [img][/img]

why don't you stinking, dirty shitnigerians go jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? grin grin grin grin grin

welcome to nigeria where "engineers" fight over leftover fanta grin www.nairaland.com/attachments/940854_Scramble_2_JPG5b7de994380b372aa9191c7decc82233 grin

[s][/s]
i have pummelled this guy with factual representation of his country hehas since began posting wild pictures and smiling emojis t0 hide his pain. grin

no need for long stories. over half of Ghanaian school children cant't feed from their parents. they rely on charity from foreign donors and international ngos to feed. these slaves were in paradise in Nigeria. this kids would have been better off had their parents kept their jobs as shoe-menders and gate-keepers in nigeria.

a country that cant profide electricity for 25 million rejected beastswww.nairaland.com/attachments/4712123_dsc03132_jpegabf3c17ac4d168f0cd2acb04ac92e346
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4712168_screenshot201701080223431_jpegef8f20bd954c366977aa093008243907
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4712173_screenshot201701080232341_jpegea758ac85b07b5f6e90c446cf35ec25e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4712174_screenshot201701080221251_jpeg330944ad25615eb60063200ed45e5776
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 1:33am On Jan 08, 2017
PetroDolla3:

heard these days, hungry shitnigerians go into supermarkets and help themselves to food and other items for sale, eat them inside the supermarkets and then walk out grin grin grin see what poverty and hunger is doing in the gloom and doom certified zoo grin

grin

[s][/s]
After pummelling the wingless cockroach, he has since been trolling like a circus clown with no point. Producing smiling emojis hide his pain grin You have no facts to run with so you resort to pictures and memes.

The devil wasn't only satisfied in making you the poorest bastard on earth. He still had to ensure you live in one of Africa's horror slums and engulf in natural disasters and mishaps.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4712142_screenshot201701080122071_jpeg408b0129ceef9a32cbd1bdd7d0649874
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 1:34am On Jan 08, 2017
PetroDolla3:
hahahahahaha boy you are truly dumb. bark no bite grin talking the same crap since ............. hahahaha i will continue to flog you like a rented mule grin grin grin grin grin

drunk from inhaling to much generator fumes, huh? grin

and why do shitnigerians have such inferiority complex grin grin Let's have a toast to the scvmbags grin everyone of them grin

below is the lamentation of Ghanaian children 2016 songs of sorrow and lamentation. 25 million wretched waste of humanity that cant feed a tiny population.

I

Light is a rare visitor

Money is a haunter

Hunger is the landowner

And pain is the comfy seat

Of Ghana, my Ghana

II

A Cedi today,

Ten Cedis tomorrow

A promise today,

A hiding tomorrow

Demonstration in succession

Courts and orders

There’s no Christmas for Ghana

Not for Ghana, my Ghana

III

Delicious foods

Have fled houses

To play on televisions

To flame hunger

Mouths are talking

But who is listening?

“Yentiee obiaa”

Lumba has sealed it

Who thinks of Christmas?

When the stomach rumbles?

No Christmas for Ghana, not for my Ghana

IV

Poor young souls

Think of nice clothes,

Think of sweet candies,

Think of nice meals,

Poor young ones

Hardly do they know

There’s no Christmas for Ghana

Not for Ghana, my Ghana
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4712143_dsc03132_jpegabf3c17ac4d168f0cd2acb04ac92e346 https://amoafowaa.com/2014/11/20/no-christmas-for-ghana-crazy-stanzas/
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 2:45am On Jan 08, 2017
petrodolla3, the crowning of your life, its hallmark is to have a nigerian converse with you at any cost even if it meant disgracing you and your dispossessed lineage. you can tell your folks now that you have finally engaged your lord.

i will get up at dawn to beat you down again. cross-breed anthropoid and an unhinged orangutan
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 2:50am On Jan 08, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Recession-ravaged shitnigeria is failed armpit, smelly country grin that is the ugly truth! grin

The failed country called nigeria has invested over 6.1 billion dollars in your country. That is over 10% of your GDP.so what do we call ghana being run and taken over by a failed country? a failed and crumbling rustic colony? grin grin grin

Even your President will dip his head in appreciation to any Nigerian he sees walking by in the streets of ghana . Come at me with facts. We own Ghana.

More to come tomorrow!www.nairaland.com/attachments/4712178_screenshot20170108015943_jpeg542113729c8fb79ad1d35875f5634725
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 4:46am On Jan 08, 2017
Timelezz:

Just call me the lord of factual trolling.

Here's your beggar in chief stalking former president Obasanjo all the way to US begging for money to feed you unproductive lazy lots.

Read and weep. Irreformable simpleton!

http://www.informationng.com/2013/01/how-obasanjo-saved-ghanas-economy-from-collapse-kufuor.html

You are a joke. You pick a random blog written by some uninformed person and you want the world to believe it's the factual truth only because someone has paid subscription fee to own an online domain for a period of 12months? People are more discerning.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Just30: 7:31am On Jan 08, 2017
Timelezz:
The failed country called nigeria has invested over 6.1 billion dollars in your country. That is over 10% of your GDP.so what do we call ghana being run and taken over by a failed country? a failed and crumbling rustic colony? grin grin grin

Even your President will dip his head in appreciation to any Nigerian he sees walking by in the streets of ghana . Come at me with facts. We own Ghana.

More to come tomorrow!www.nairaland.com/attachments/4712178_screenshot20170108015943_jpeg542113729c8fb79ad1d35875f5634725
you are still quoting people
Business men who are ready to be serious and do business, are partaking in Ghana's development
I called it Business because they don't want to be left out of the success story where they could make as much returns than they would ever make in Nigeria.
A subsidiary of NNPC, after realizing
Nigerians can't afford to buy gas for anything have decided to move a huge investment into Ghana or else
It would collapse
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2017
LePrezident:

You are a joke. You pick a random blog written by some uninformed person and you want the world to believe it's the factual truth only because someone has paid subscription fee to own an online domain for a period of 12months? People are more discerning.

You're a motley fool hiding away from reality. Do you know the difference between a blog and a standard website?
You should have been aborted at your early fetal stages to spare humanity such unique mental inefficiency.

Why won't you call it a blog, even though the report was well written all over the web by credible sources.

Try and read beyond Nairaland. Fool.

You can read more here from Vanguard and an underreport from your own country's source too:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/obasanjo-a-gift-to-africa-says-ex-ghana-president-kuffo-2/

http://ghananewsagency.org/politics/ghana-nigeria-relations-must-continue-to-grow-kufuor-3533
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by Timelezz: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2017
Just30:
you are still quoting people
Business men who are ready to be serious and do business, are partaking in Ghana's development
I called it Business because they don't want to be left out of the success story where they could make as much returns than they would ever make in Nigeria.
A subsidiary of NNPC, after realizing
Nigerians can't afford to buy gas for anything have decided to move a huge investment into Ghana or else
It would collapse

The GPIC which is the source of this figure is Ghana's own Ghana Investment Promotion centre. (GPIC)

So I wasn't quoting people dümmy, I was quoting your own institution.

Do you know there's a NUTAG , Nigerian Union Of Traders In Ghana? They are running your export and import , real estate, services. The GUTA , Ghana Union Of Traders association has been lobbying your government that Nigerians are taking over their business

This is called economic projection and expansionism. It is what powerful countries do now. Military coercion has faded away.

So believe me when I say Accra takes orders from a Dangote in Lagos, never mind Aso Rock.

I'm still waiting on Ghana international commercial bank, fraudster!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Appoints Saratu Atta As His Personal Assistant by LePrezident(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
Timelezz:

You're a motley fool hiding away from reality. Do you know the difference between a blog and a standard website?
You should have been aborted at your early fetal stages to spare humanity such unique mental inefficiency.

Why won't you call it a blog, even though the report was well written all over the web by credible sources.

Try and read beyond Nairaland. Fool.

You can read more here from Vanguard and an underreport from your own country's source too:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/obasanjo-a-gift-to-africa-says-ex-ghana-president-kuffo-2/

http://ghananewsagency.org/politics/ghana-nigeria-relations-must-continue-to-grow-kufuor-3533

Lmao. This one is mad. You and your folly are ignored.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.