Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? (32915 Views)

Npower August 2019 Stipend And Device Collection For Beneficiaries / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
you are really a Kid with zero atom of knowledge...
kidman96:

Fools! All you know how to do is critisize with not a single idea in ur head to advise the government on.
When we criticize a government for wrong policies we should also applaud them for good once. I would rather the 5k go to the elderlies,the handicapped and the orphans but I am not in government to initiate policies. But people are short sighted. 5k may mean nothing to you but there are people at different places daily that even N500 could be the difference between smile and tears. If you haven't been poor you have no idea how poor people go through life daily. Buhari is a good man, Nigerians need to be patient. His policies will benefit us in the long run.

Kill yourselves Buhari will have his 2 tenures and take this country to the promise land.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by goshen26: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
kidman96:

So? Are they not Nigerians? When Boko Haram was killing them in their thousands we in the other parts of the country were busy sleeping soundly in our beds.

And who are boko boys? Are they not northerners?

Once u give birth to number of children u can't cater for simple brain washing will make them join boko......

So we will not sleep cos u people know how to have uncontrolled sex giving rise to children that will not b catered for...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by chinjo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
They created poverty in the first place and now they are dolling out 5,000. The aim is to created 25 million Almagiris. National Bureau of Statistics said 3.8 million Nigerians lost their jobs in 2016 alone. what is 5,000 compared to the millions that have lost lost their jobs? I weep for this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:
N5000 might not be enough for the rich but it's something for the poorest Nigerians.

I commend the government for this.
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
after getting millions sacked? I think now i know what they meant by payingg 5000 to Nigerian, this is like blood money, after killing many Nigerians, all u could say is this? What is 5000naira?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
ekanDamie:
5 billion every month, what a waste of money.

1. it is not sufficient for them. divide 5000/30days. that's 160naira per day
what can u eat with 160naira per day. lacasera n gala.

2.do we have only 1million needy people in d country? what happens to the rest?

it's unfair n unreasonable at the same time.

Lacasera is now 120 naira and gala 70.

So 160 can't even buy that now. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Youngzedd(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Programme for the north.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by kindnyce(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=buchilino post=52613642]

SO IF I PAY U 10 DOLLARS IN A MONTH, U WILL B HAPPY?.[/quotea

Its not about ME,its about the most vulnerable,so if. U. think the FG's intervention is a farce,Get someone (very poor)in ur locality to support him with ur imaginary $10 monthly and lets say how far you can go.EOD angry grin
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by henrykene(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Checkout all these entertainment stories to refresh your day:

Nigerian Army rescues yet another Chibok Girl 1 - http://doronize.com/nigerian-army-rescues-yet-another-chibok-girl/

LIFESTYLE: 10 Struggles we face during harmattan as Nigerians - http://doronize.com/10-struggles-we-face-during-harmattan-as-nigerians/

NEWS: See 8 Things we didn’t know were illegal in Nigeria - http://doronize.com/things-didnt-know-illegal-nigeria/

NEWS: 10 Funniest statements Nigerian Ministers made in 2016 - http://doronize.com/10-funniest-statements-nigerian-ministers-made-2016/
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by ivandragon: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
kidman96:

Fools! All you know how to do is critisize with not a single idea in ur head to advise the government on.
When we criticize a government for wrong policies we should also applaud them for good once. I would rather the 5k go to the elderlies,the handicapped and the orphans but I am not in government to initiate policies. But people are short sighted. 5k may mean nothing to you but there are people at different places daily that even N500 could be the difference between smile and tears. If you haven't been poor you have no idea how poor people go through life daily. Buhari is a good man, Nigerians need to be patient. His policies will benefit us in the long run.

Kill yourselves Buhari will have his 2 tenures and take this country to the promise land.

seriously... where do they get kids like you from?

are just been silly or you are actually a 'savant'?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by seguntijan(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
For those questioning the impact of 5,000naira federal govt stipend for the vulnerable,I can confidently tell you there are graduates who need such sum to prepare their cv and prepare for job interviews,there are heads of families who need such to cater for household commodities.Besidses,some of you are so stingy and self-centred that you can't afford to give such as help to a fellow human even when you have it,so kindly allow us some peace.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by kristalblaze(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:
N5000 might not be enough for the rich but it's something for the poorest Nigerians.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
please how do they plan on distributing it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by buchilino(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=kindnyce post=52615233][/quote]

IT WAS JUST A SIMPLE QUESTION, YES OR NO. ALL DIS ENGLISH WASN'T NECESSARY
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Topestbilly(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lionbite:
The 5,000 naira is meant for the poorest nigerians right? But the poorest people in this country dont even have bank accounts.

Spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by loswhite(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
kindnyce:
YET SOme haters will keep hating....
Fyi,even developed economies has got social securities for thier most vulnerables.. so HATERS BEWARE
develop countries have data base and proper records Nigeria doesn't have one. Social securities is well defined in developed countries we have to define ours also. How is it going to be distributed? What age range? How do u qualify for the stipend? Many questions that needs answers, but as we know corrupt ppl will not reveal much so they can easily embezzle the money

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by ArabMopol(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Buhari is a useless clumsy lazy old incompetent arrogant unreasonable cowardice gworo chewing cow TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by 2shur: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
i spend roughly 30k monthly on drinks,s.k,fuel,credit,internet data so wtf is 5k to me.
bullshit

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by gud4dbest(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

but how will dey get it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
kristalblaze:
please how do they plan on distributing it

If you need it you will find out.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Kingspin(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
After receiving the 5000k they will remain poor. What you solve any problem?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
gud4dbest:

but how will dey get it?

Leave that to PMB
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Zceesneh:
after getting millions sacked? I think now i know what they meant by payingg 5000 to Nigerian, this is like blood money, after killing many Nigerians, all u could say is this? What is 5000naira?

Kindly go apply if you need it.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Codes151:
how is this 5k paid?
Poorest Nigerians? Does the FG know them!? Do poorest Nigerians have bank accounts?? Isn't there a better way this poorest Nigerians can be cared for? How long will u keep paying them? What's the growth percentage of poor people in the next 4- 6 years??

Check at the nearest local government council
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
fkdmods:

You are commending what is unsustainable. You do realize they can't even pay salaries right? You guys had better wake up.

Are they owing you salary?
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
googlepikins:
so how do you suggest we select the so called poorest Nigerians that obviously don't have bank account. And besides what is 1m Nigerians, we are looking at 20m Nigerians

Check the nearest local government council
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by gud4dbest(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

Leave that to PMB

we're watchin...I bet it, it is a messed up prog already.Didnt dey say candidate selection for police job would b by merit?
it will b good if d money get to the right hands and not miss road.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

We spend $800mil of recovered loot on poor Nigerians.

My dear, this is how your money will goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not with PMB as commander
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fkdmods: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

Are they owing you salary?

I can pay yours for life but that is not what we are talking about. How can a government who cannot pay salaries for any length of time be able to sustain this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Ken4agent(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Let this Gov take care of power supply. if power is constant lots of SMEs will spring up and the dead one one will reawaken. Can Ishobanjo and Buari children survive on 5k?

I know some day some how and somewhere this country will be fixed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
fkdmods:

I can pay yours for life but that is not what we are talking about. How can a government who cannot pay salaries for any length of time be able to sustain this?

Thanks but you have not answered my question.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fkdmods: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

Thanks but you have not answered my question.

I already did though it was a ret.arded question. I don't earn in Naira. My question on the other hand is filled with logic which you have refused to answer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by JideAmuGiaka: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

Not with PMB as commander
Lols
Don't let Babachir hear this from you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test / CEO Who Fired 900 Staff On Brutal Zoom Call Faces Mass Resignation Of Exec's / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.