Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? (32920 Views)

Npower August 2019 Stipend And Device Collection For Beneficiaries / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
fkdmods:

I already did though it was a ret.arded question. I don't earn in Naira. My question on the other hand is filled with logic which you have refused to answer.

Since you can pay me for life because you don't earn in Naira what makes you think the government cannot meet up with payment of salaries. Maybe you can lend them some money if they default
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by prof12(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Leave them, they can only fool the gullible zombie.
I believe they have educated children, wards or relatives. So,all those shouting hella halla should shut the bleep up.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fkdmods: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

Since you can pay me for life because you don't earn in Naira what makes you think the government cannot meet up with payment of salaries. Maybe you can lend them some money if they default

Holly shiit, are you for real? You guys are so s.tupid that you deserve to suffer in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by kidman96(m): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
ivandragon:

seriously... where do they get kids like you from?

are just been silly or you are actually a 'savant'?
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by kidman96(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
goshen26:

And who are boko boys? Are they not northerners?

Once u give birth to number of children u can't cater for simple brain washing will make them join boko......

So we will not sleep cos u people know how to have uncontrolled sex giving rise to children that will not b catered for...

Kill ur self they have received their 5k,you haven't.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by kidman96(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
FuckBuhari:
you are really a Kid with zero atom of knowledge...
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by tomdon(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:
N5000 might not be enough for the rich but it's something for the poorest Nigerians.

I commend the government for this.
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

If giving them 5000N is how best they want to alleviate the suffering of the poor, then it's very pathetic because i wonder what 5000N can buy
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
fkdmods:

Holly shiit, are you for real? You guys are so s.tupid that you deserve to suffer in Nigeria.

you are a kid.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
tomdon:

If giving them 5000N is how best they want to alleviate the suffering of the poor, then it's very pathetic because 5000N cannot buy anything at all

That's for yourself
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by austino01(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sometime it occurs to me as those people in government don't have any common sense whatsoever, and i don't blame them because the Nigerian youth have folded their harms letting those stupid old fool continue to jeopardize their future and not doing anything about it. Imagine this stupid initiative of giving 5000 to at least 1M people monthly that is 5B NAIRA monthly and 60B naira yearly, and this will never solve the hungry problem they are trying to solve. instead why not use this money to stabilize electricity in the country alone, believe me this by itself will create thousand of job and save a lot of company depending on diesel and petrol to run their business therefore they the can expand and hire more people.The simple reason why most company are leaving Nigeria is because of the higher rate in the amount they spend on diesel and petrol to keep their business alive so, therefore leaving the country and leaving the Nigerian youth jobless.Many Nigerians abroad have the money to start business at home but if they look at the amount they will spend on fuel to maintain their business they rather use they money somewhere else. My point is the youth of Nigeria should stand up for themselves instead of collecting some stipend call money from some old fools who don't have their interest in mind. In FELA'S VOICE, everybody wan go heaven nobody wan die, how you wan take reach there. Just my 2 cents, i just dey pass ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Duru009(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
It's only a strategy to alleviate poverty in the north not for Nigeria because northerners will certainly benefit far more than any part of the country......

#Govt of sentiments
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Teenaira: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
jolomiurenyi:

A bank account was opened for some of them I know in my area, just tell me that you lack information.

Who are the people opening these bank accounts. Nigerians need to know the identities of the persons collecting our money otherwise we are building another set of ghost personalities. I and virtually every Nigerian do not believe our N5,000.00 is going to the so called vulnerable person. Afterall, I am also vulnerably by my definition and should have my own N5,000.00.

So, I sincerely think two major things are wrong here.

1. It looks like a misplaced priority in view of more serious challenges to government as at today.

2. The procedure to be adopted in selecting beneficiaries and subsequently payment is not known to Nigerians and hence is open to fraud.

It seems we are very good at making it easy for our resources to be pilfered and then crying foul that Nigerians are corrupt. When are these jamborees going to end.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fkdmods: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
PUSH1:

you are a kid.

You are damn right about that. A kid who doesn't make decisions or comment based on the emptiness of his stomach. This kid does more of his thinking with his head. That's how i know paying 5,000 at this time for whatever reason is unsustainable.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

You are damn right about that. A kid who doesn't make decisions or comment based on the emptiness of his stomach. This kid does more of his thinking with his head. That's how i know paying 5,000 at this time for whatever reason is unsustainable.

But NYSC is sustainable
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by EmekaBlue(m): 12:52am On Jan 08, 2017
Zombies will be happy with this shiiiiit
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fkdmods: 1:13am On Jan 08, 2017
PUSH1:

But NYSC is sustainable

Don't know what that. Never went to one.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by blackprowler: 1:44am On Jan 08, 2017
Nigeria is a joke!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by redsun(m): 5:04am On Jan 08, 2017
How will they determine one million poor Nigerians? Will they be beggers on the street, unemployed graduates, struggling women or men?

In a country of over 160 million people and with over fifty percent of that number living in abject poverty,how will it pan out? A country without adequate taxing system that recycles revenues.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by riczy(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2017
Oga bubu kip ur 5kk: My advice drastically reduce d cost of consumergoods,even ur so Call extremely impoverished Nigerians will rejoice! Wat can 5k Afford monthly except if u wana make it weekly!
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by grodt999: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2017
it will only lead to Nigerians having more children
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by dabossman(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2017
Somebody holla at me, when those who have collected the 5k have something to say. In the words of the song "Mr. Wendall" from Arrested Development;

"Two dollars means a snack to me, but it means a great deal to you"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by genpriest(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2017
Our problem is a problem
How do you know the people that really need this money.
For those of you saying it's for the poor, how many poor people even knows that government wants to be paying them #5000
What is the criteria for selecting those that the money should go to and how are we sure that it won't end up in the pockets of few people
Then for how long are they gon' be paying people #5000

Na trouble we dey find so, don't blame anybody For stolen funds o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Codes151(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2017
PUSH1:

Check at the nearest local government council
you check before u come here to rant!!
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

Don't know what that. Never went to one.

So don't fu*cking talk about Nigeria. You know nothing.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fkdmods: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
PUSH1:

So don't fu*cking talk about Nigeria. You know nothing.

This is why I keep telling you that you have the brain size of a mouse. So because I chose not to go to NYSC I know nothing about Nigeria. And people wonder why Nigeria is so phucked up. What with millions of people like of you walking around. Why una dull for that country na? Under never see anything yet. Kleptocratic people. Smh.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

This is why I keep telling you that you have the brain size of a mouse. So because I chose not to go to NYSC I know nothing about Nigeria. And people wonder why Nigeria is so phucked up. What with millions of people like of you walking around. Why una dull for that country na? Under never see anything yet. Kleptocratic people. Smh.

Whats so special about where you are sef. It could be my next vacation destination
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fkdmods: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
PUSH1:

Whats so special about where you are sef. It could be my next vacation destination

Looooooooooooooooooool. grin grin grin grin grin grin. Guy, don't let me die of laughter i beg. Have you ever seen where a monkey wears a suit? You'd know it wasn't designed to wear one. No disgrace yourself for here ooooo cheesy. You are as poor as your mentality. With our little tiff so far, i already know your levels. I will donate my left balls if you've been to Benin Republic. He said vacation destination grin. Thanks for the laughs. grin
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

Looooooooooooooooooool. grin grin grin grin grin grin. Guy, don't let me die of laughter i beg. Have you ever seen where a monkey wears a suit? You'd know it wasn't designed to wear one. No disgrace yourself for here ooooo cheesy. You are as poor as your mentality. With our little tiff so far, i already know your levels. I will donate my left balls if you've been to Benin Republic. He said vacation destination grin. Thanks for the laughs. grin

Now I understand the kind of people here on nairaland. I have not heard time for this kind of long quoting I'm doing now.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fkdmods: 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
PUSH1:

Now I understand the kind of people here on nairaland. I have not heard time for this kind of long quoting I'm doing now.

Please have time. This is too simple na. A policy is being pushed where a kleptocratic government is paying a certain amount to the less privileged. Good idea in normal countries but Nigeria is not a normal country. A country that is owing a backlog of salaries all of a sudden has the funds to give a million people. If not for the fact that you allow your stomach to do your thinking for you, you would have seen the irony and absurdity in this yet you support it wholeheartedly. And you have the nerve to say you are not hungry when you think like a hungry man. Guy, i beg, rearrange your mentality.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

Please have time. This is too simple na. A policy is being pushed where a kleptocratic government is paying a certain amount to the less privileged. Good idea in normal countries but Nigeria is not a normal country. A country that is owing a backlog of salaries all of a sudden has the funds to give a million people. If not for the fact that you allow your stomach to do your thinking for you, you would have seen the irony and absurdity in this yet you support it wholeheartedly. And you have the nerve to say you are not hungry when you think like a hungry man. Guy, i beg, rearrange your mentality.

Proof!
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fkdmods: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
PUSH1:

Proof!

Of your poverty stricken mentality.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

Of your poverty stricken mentality.

Of this federal government owing salaries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries / CEO Who Fired 900 Staff On Brutal Zoom Call Faces Mass Resignation Of Exec's / Oxford Comm. Services Int.l Ltd.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.