Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? (32919 Views)

Npower August 2019 Stipend And Device Collection For Beneficiaries / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

This picture was when she was 19. I can give you another updated one if you like. And for you to ask me if Nigeria is economically wealthy says pretty much how wacked your level of intellect and education is. What a shame? How old are you by the way? Don't tell me you are older than 12.

None of my business
When your lord and savior the drunkard was dashing out money in usd. You didn't realize it's Nigeria's money.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fkdmods: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
PUSH1:

None of my business
When your lord and savior the drunkard was dashing out money in usd. You didn't realize it's Nigeria's money.

Obama? When did Obama dash out money anyhow? You must have me confused with someone else. See why i say you mumu?
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

Obama? When did Obama dash out money anyhow? You must have me confused with someone else. See why i say you mumu?

Haha
So you mean you are America. So why do like talking about Nigeria
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fkdmods: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
PUSH1:

Haha
So you mean you are America. So why do like talking about Nigeria

Because i like making fun of s.tupid people who don't use their heads the way normal people do. You see, it is an epidemic all over the world more rampant in Nigeria than anywhere else. Dem put mumu tins inside una DNA and i want to understand it better.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

Because i like making fun of s.tupid people who don't use their heads the way normal people do. You see, it is an epidemic all over the world more rampant in Nigeria than anywhere else. Dem put mumu tins inside una DNA and i want to understand it better.

The reason I said foolishness runs in your DNA
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fkdmods: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
PUSH1:

The reason I said foolishness runs in your DNA

I don't think so. Any sane human being would come to the conclusion i came to 20 post ago that you do not use your head to think. Your stomach does the thinking for you. Your thought process is no different than that of a 12 year old. None at all.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

I don't think so. Any sane human being would come to the conclusion i came to 20 post ago that you do not use your head to think. Your stomach does the thinking for you. Your thought process is no different than that of a 12 year old. None at all.

I am also thinking you are high on some cheap drugs
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fkdmods: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
PUSH1:

I am also thinking you are high on some cheap drugs

Yes i am. It's called intellect. You on the other hand take s.tupid pills everyday.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

Yes i am. It's called intellect. You on the other hand take s.tupid pills everyday.

Go sleep
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by fkdmods: 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
PUSH1:

Go sleep

It's only 1500 brah. Even a s.tupid person knows that. Smh.
Re: Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
fkdmods:

It's only 1500 brah. Even a s.tupid person knows that. Smh.

You should go to sleep cos you are high

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries / CEO Who Fired 900 Staff On Brutal Zoom Call Faces Mass Resignation Of Exec's / Oxford Comm. Services Int.l Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.