Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,705 members, 7,969,068 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:37 PM

When Guys Take Ladies For Granted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Guys Take Ladies For Granted (994 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Why Do Guys Take Ladies Friendship For Granted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2009
ladies: how will u feel when a guy falls in luv with u, and u returned the love in full, only for the guy to start acting funny,e.g he hardly calls, rarely takes u out, start complaining that he has a lot to do and that is why is he being distracted. even when do most of the calling he chooses when to pick up ur call and when to ignore. and u dont want to leave him perhaps due to one promise or another. what strong decision will you take?
Re: When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by kpolli(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2009
be patient,
Re: When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by iice(f): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2009
Dialogue (communication)
Re: When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by LordReed(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2009
How do u know he fell in love with u? How are u sure he wasn't after the kitten?
Re: When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2009
sex is not involve, agreement was sex after marriage.
Re: When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by pringles1(f): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2009
he is trying to tell something indirectly which is he wants out!but he doesnt want to hurt ur feelings, he just wants u to get d message,iv been in that situation before but what i did was talk to him seriously and he told me the truth just that he did not want to hurt me.so girl take it or leave it.he is not interested anymore.

1 Like

Re: When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by candyshore: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2009
@pringles might be right, most men behave dat way when they are gettin tired of u and is seeing another lady. being busy doesnt stop him from picking ur calls or returning ur calls much later. i ve experienced such b4, but d hope is dat he might actually turn around and change if u can get a close friend of his to talk to him, so my advice now is just be patient and non pestering.
Re: When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by edoyad(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2009
MARRIAGE thing AGAIN ? shocked

@, me thinks that's where your problem is. You've already agreed to sex only after marriage so we can infer you're in the relationship just to get married.
The guy could be having second thoughts about the nuptial thing and doesn't know how to say it like some one said earlier.

I hope he comes around but incase he doesn't you should learn to be more subtle in future. Don't go into a relationship giving the impression you're in it just to get married.
Re: When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by Busta(f): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2009
Not necessarily. . . some guys are just like that.
1. Talk to him . . .let him know that u kinda feel neglected
2. watch him closely . . .I did not say to start stalking him o . . .it could very well be that he is tired of the whole relationship, seeing someone else, or just plain needs space.
3. Always remain you. Limit the calls, make yourself scarce from him for a while, hang out more with your girlfriends, attend get together and see how he reacts. Do not sit down and be watching your phone in the name of waiting for his call.

Life is short . . . sometimes we force things that are not really meant to be meanwhile God is showing us all the signs and we just disregard them in the name of love.
Re: When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
what if he keeps on apologising and keep repeating the same thing all over again.and anytime he wants to call he prefers nite calls and will not call during the day.
Re: When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by Busta(f): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2009
Then maybe, give him some time and keep a watch.
Re: When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by wee2: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2009
Guys do that when they are actually cheating on you,and when they feel that they need space which when you now give them the space they will feel like you are also cheating on them.guy are just too,
Re: When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by Youngpo413: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
sex is not involve, agreement was sex after marriage.
liar...agreement my foot.
Re: When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by IamLEGEND1: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
it means u refused to allow him to set ur biological engine straight.

bt he doesnt want to komplain
Re: When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
A for Apple...
Re: When Guys Take Ladies For Granted by Youngpo413: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
wee2:
Guys do that when they are actually cheating on you,and when they feel that they need space which when you now give them the space they will feel like you are also cheating on them.guy are just too,
good

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do / In Love With A Single Dad / Valentine Equation, Solve This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.