Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,225 members, 7,904,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. (13040 Views)

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / I M An Igbo Girl, I Need A Good Guy For Long Term Relationship / I Need A Pretty, Serious And Rich Girl [18 -23] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by OgidiBoy(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2009
Where did the dude run off to, I wonder if he will still want an Igbo woman when he finds out how much bride price and other expenses it will cost him to marry an Igbo woman.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2009
he says his pockets are loaded, i dont think he would mind. tongue
why? are you trying to chase him away?
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by smooooooth: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

na wa for you people oooooo

which people? maybe i shld av allowed him give d dude all his Benin contacts in italo & spain. next time i go  lipsrsealed
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by OgidiBoy(m): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

he says his pockets are loaded, i dont think he would mind. tongue
why? are you trying to chase him away?

Why should I shocked I see you all over the dude already
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by OMG190: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2009
@fck amaka
did i talk 2 u
i was only asking the poster 2 consider em benin girlies
whats wrong wif that,pls dont lemme single u out~

or did u find urself in any of the category i talked abt previously~

the_amaka be warned~

well i love em Ibo girls~
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by saintneo(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2009
I hv a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Igbo sister.

For you to be considered, post your CV, then you might be invited for aptitude test.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Why should I shocked I see you all over the dude already
no baby! its all about you. kiss wink
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by smooooooth: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
Amaka, u up. op u slept well? hey i'm still oping we get to talk. smiley
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2009
i gotta get ready and leave in a min. undecided
so yeah. . .
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by smooooooth: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i gotta get ready and leave in a min. undecided
so yeah. . .

lol, not in dat mood, anyway my email is open in my profile see ya smiley
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by brooklyn99: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2009
DaRapture is not american!!! dude is nigerian to the core. grin i can actually hear his ibo accent just from reading his posts, sounds like my step dad's friends!!! how did i out this slowpoke; no american of african descent will call himself "Black American". We despise that word; for wuteva reason. we'd rather be referred to as "African Americans". sorry dude, u got exposed!!!!
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by brooklyn99: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
on the first page, did DaRapture call The Amaka "sweaty" instead of sweety??lol eeeeeeeeeew!!!! and see how he constantly refers to himself as a "black-american"? We dont do that, go on the street and refer to a brother as a black american and see what happens, lol
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by platinumnk(f): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Where did the dude run off to, I wonder if he will still want an Igbo woman when he finds out how much bride price and other expenses it will cost him to marry an Igbo woman.

We are worth more than 10x times the bride price!! grin grin grin grin grin grin Its just to deter the people who think they can just have us Igbo women cheesy

OgidiBoy:

Come to think of it, what in the world happened to you guys on Sat shocked

I dont even wanna talk about the Game man cry cry cry cry
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by cheche2(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2009
brooklyn99:

DaRapture is not american!!! dude is nigerian to the core. grin
God bless you for that observant.
brooklyn99:
We despise that word;
don't ever use the word WE again. you are a typical Nigeria. Gbam. thankx and God Bless. no skin pain.  wink wink
@ poster. Bros take ya time oo. even with the spelling of your Igbo, a blind man can read the cakacious sound on it showing fully well that you are igbo. (even a Nigerian that is not Igbo spells it as Ibo.)
and also the way you claim those goodies u have. nna men real bobos no dey do like dat. na only few naija guys dey talk like dat. i rest my case.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by OgidiBoy(m): 3:52am On Nov 25, 2009
brooklyn99:

on the first page, did DaRapture call The Amaka "sweaty" instead of sweety??lol eeeeeeeeeew!!!! and see how he constantly refers to himself as a "black-american"? We dont do that, go on the street and refer to a brother as a black american and see what happens, lol

You are a very smart person, I also made that observation light years ago, bu I was waiting to see how many ppl would fall for that nonsense.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:06am On Nov 25, 2009
lol yeah i saw it too, but i thought of it as a mere typo.
since when did nairalanders start caring so much about little typos. lolol
this place sha.

OGIDIBOY!! angry embarassed cry
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by OgidiBoy(m): 4:14am On Nov 25, 2009
What did Ogidiboy do now to make you cry Amaka ? shocked
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:21am On Nov 25, 2009
i think you are upset with me. . .
anyway, im sorry. cry
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by OgidiBoy(m): 5:09am On Nov 25, 2009
How can I be upset with my Amaka, I'm not upset with you dear I'm just trying to watch the game and hang out.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2009
OgidiBoy:

How can I be upset with my Amaka, I'm not upset with you dear I'm just trying to watch the game and hang out.
okay ooooo smiley kiss
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by Uche2nna(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2009
Ha!!!!

Ogidiboy gat competition!!!! I laff in Isuanaocha!!! grin
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2009
LOL, you'all are still fishy about me.  smiley I know that this is a bit of an odd way to go achieving what I desire, but hey,  it's worth a try, and I see now that it isn't working out too well. Only my sweet Amaka NetHoney is paying me any serious attention it seems.

But that's I'll take my search elsewhere. To the Brooklyn dude; you stereotype like a raging fool, I bet you also think African live in huts too before coming to the west, and ask them all kinds of stupid questions. Just because the people you hang around like to say AA it doesn't mean everyone else does. Some of us like saying Black-American, some like to say African-American,  it really makes no difference to me son.

To the Nigerian boy who question my ability to spell Igbo correctly; let me inform you once again of that I was once in a serious relationship with an very beautiful and intelligent Igbo woman, and through her and doing some reading of my own,  I've learned not only how to correctly spell the word, but also alot about the people themselves.  smiley I took the time to obtain knowledge on the women I seek so dearly, because you have to know them to truly love them. I take the time to get mine; perhaps this is where you've faltered with my Lil Amaka.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2009
lolol
im just welcoming the new nairalander and hope you go far in your search.
marry an igbo girl and name your daughter Amaka. cheesy
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by spoilt(f): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lolol
im just welcoming the new nairalander and hope you go far in your search.
marry an igbo girl and name your daughter Amaka. cheesy

You really think this is a new nairalander? grin grin
Cant you smell the spirit behind this username?
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by brooklyn99: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2009
Da "Rupture" u still aint fooling nobobody, u aint american. maybe, u naturalized, yeah, but u wasnt born here, nor have u been here that long.end of story!!!! and adding "son" at the end of ur sentence aint convincing me too much either just goes to show me how much of a phony u r. clearly we dont believe u, u need more people. have u read any of my posts? have i critisized nigerians unneccessarily? i've been neutral so far, aint i?huh? gay!!! why would i stereotype nigerians? tell me gay!!! my sisters are nigerian, my (step) dad is nigerian and he's done way more for me than even my birth dad. been there for me since age 3. 23 long yrs u piece of shit!!! thats why i normally date only nigerian women, because those are the people im surrounded by the most. outside of hispanics/whites cus of my mom. listen, my boy read this and said u aint nothn but a bonafide ibo guy perpetuating to be something else, and, i bet u ugly as sin too.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by brooklyn99: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2009
and,fool, we dont call "OURSELVES" black americans. get a grip or lay down homo
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by chiogo(f): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
LOL, it's hot in here.

Darapture, umm why didn't you take it to the next level with this Igbo girl you supposedly dated?
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2009
chiogo:

LOL, it's hot in here.

Darapture, umm why didn't you take it to the next level with this Igbo girl you supposedly dated?
he said in an earlier post that she had to go back to naija for good, so they ended it.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 1:16am On Nov 26, 2009
Thank you Amaka, baby; I really dont like repeating myself. smiley
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:23am On Nov 26, 2009
youre welcome, boo! smiley wink
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 1:50am On Nov 26, 2009
brooklyn99:

Da "Rupture" u still aint fooling nobobody, u aint american. maybe, u naturalized, yeah, but u wasnt born here, nor have u been here that long.end of story!!!! and adding "son" at the end of your sentence aint convincing me too much either just goes to show me how much of a phony u r. clearly we dont believe u, u need more people. have u read any of my posts? have i critisized nigerians unneccessarily? i've been neutral so far, aint i?huh? gay!!! why would i stereotype nigerians? tell me gay!!! my sisters are nigerian, my (step) dad is nigerian and he's done way more for me than even my birth dad. been there for me since age 3.  23 long yrs u piece of shit!!! thats why i normally date only nigerian women, because those are the people im surrounded by the most. outside of  hispanics/whites cus of my mom. listen, my boy read this and said u aint nothn but a bonafide ibo guy perpetuating to be something else, and, i bet u ugly as sin too.

smileyDamn son, I guess you told me.  cheesy I can just imagine your you head moving all about like a chicken head as you were typing that speech to me. And I supposed you finished it up with two snaps up,  too, right?  cheesy  Please son, go and take a seat; there's no need to tell me your life story, I aint your daddy son; go and find him and tell him about it, Ok.  undecided Good Luck with that.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 1:56am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

youre welcome, boo! smiley wink

Humm, Amaka, I like your style. I like smart bubbly girls. How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

mr olodo finally shares nakèd photos 18+ / .. / 5 Romance-lander You Will Like To Meet Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.