Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. (13104 Views)

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / I M An Igbo Girl, I Need A Good Guy For Long Term Relationship / I Need A Pretty, Serious And Rich Girl [18 -23] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2009
DaRapture:

What do you'all use it for? I've never heard that one before.
look up yellow paw paw and tell me what it is and what you see.
DaRapture:

Oooh no, not another one. Amaka, all I see and have time for is you tonight. You are all I need right now. Are you in college?
boy you know i said i dont talk about myself in this place. im anonymous, hehe
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2009
Damn, so you're on the DL like that around here, ey?  cheesy Ok, I can totally understand that. So why don't you hit me up with your E-mail, so that you can tell me something interesting.

Oh, and yeah; we call it Papaya. Humm, you and I seem to have the same complexion. Yeah, it's been a while since I've had a yellow-bone.   wink
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2009
lmao! im not that yellow. but yeah.
email? ummmmm
hahaha lets just keep it here, even though im limited in what i say.
or. . . idk
who am i kidding? undecided
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lmao! im not that yellow. but yeah.
email? ummmmm
hahaha lets just keep it here, even though im limited in what i say.
or. . . idk
who am i kidding? undecided

Yeah, that's right. PM me that @.com And I'll send you a nice pic saying "come and get this" with a LOL- smiley attached. cheesy
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2009
im not good at decoding messages. undecided
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

im not good at decoding messages.  undecided

LOL, don't worry about honey, I was just joking around. But just so you'll know, the @.com means your E-mail address a the LOL- smiley is just a reference from that stupid Trey Songz song called LOL smiley face. So what are you doing up this late? Aren't you sleepy? I'm up doing a bit a work I need to get done by Friday. It's boring science stuff that everyone hates to do, but must get done in order for the fun stuff to be partaken in.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2009
lol
hey im tired as hell, gonna sleep now.
tah tah! smiley
have a nice night
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by brooklyn99: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2009
jesus!!! da rapture, fakery wont get u anywhere. i mean, u think everybody dumb enough not to realize u ibo?!!!fool. lol. guess what gave u away this time: YELLOWBONE!!!! don, who calls it yellow bone, its "REDBONE". Another strike my nigga. u done effed up again trying to be american so bad. i can hear ur ibo accent just reading what u wrote grin
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by brooklyn99: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2009

[b]Aww, damn. That's too bad, I was hoping that wasn't the case. I was hoping to come back and see a more favorable answer to that question. I was going to PM you some info that would of had you coming to spend a lil platonic time with me on my beach front property this weekend, if your schedule was fit for the pleasure.

By the way, Happy Thanksgiving!! What are your plans for this scrumptious holiday? [/b]

Damn, DA RUPTURE,ure the craziest fool of the highest oreder (ive always wanted to say that to someone). i actally wrote that ish up there. ok tell me,MR I WANNA BE AFRICAN AMERICAN SO BAD MY AS.S.HOLE HURTS, what african american u know says "scrumptious holiday"? huh? riddle me that one. platonic! beach front property! geez. and this monkey the amaka is falling for it." oooh , im young"; "ooh, i have a small waist"; "oooohhh, u can use me as ur wet wipes".arrrrrgggghhh
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2009
hey yo niggers! whats popping my dogs and cats in here. i see yo are flipping. no shit men! just the way we gon do it. you got what i am saying. let's do this thing men!
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2009
yo, yo, yo, yo, am chilling in nairaland with big boys, yo yo, with em big boys,
am chilling in nairaland with em big girls, yo, yo, with em big girls,
i chill wit the big girls, i chill wit the big boys,
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2009
brooklyn99:

[b]Aww, damn. That's too bad, I was hoping that wasn't the case. I was hoping to come back and see a more favorable answer to that question. I was going to PM you some info that would of had you coming to spend a lil platonic time with me on my beach front property this weekend, if your schedule was fit for the pleasure.

By the way, Happy Thanksgiving!! What are your plans for this scrumptious holiday? [/b]

Damn, DA RUPTURE,ure the craziest fool of the highest oreder (ive always wanted to say that to someone). i actally wrote that ish up there. ok tell me,MR I WANNA BE AFRICAN AMERICAN SO BAD MY AS.S.HOLE HURTS, what african american u know says "scrumptious holiday"? huh? riddle me that one. platonic! beach front property! geez. and this monkey the amaka is falling for it." oooh , im young"; "ooh, i have a small waist"; "oooohhh, u can use me as your wet wipes".arrrrrgggghhh
and youre one of those dumb ass black americans that think everyone is the same. why do you like to generalize your own people? what the fuk is wrong with saying scrumptious holiday? so the hell what?
if he said you have a crackin ass holiday or whatever other bullshit yall say, you would have still come with some more bullshit.
even if he is a fake SO WHAT!! get a fukin life and hop off his nuts. DAMN!!! "MY NIGGA" was that black enough for you?
rubbish.
and who the fuk is a monkey? get your ghetto trash ass outta here. why do you make it your business or first priority to be in someone else's business. i mean you no get better thing to do?
"arrrrrrrrgggghhhh" why are you taking medicine for another person's headache.
get a life.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2009
LawBreaker:

yo, yo, yo, yo, am chilling in nairaland with big boys, yo yo, with em big boys,
am chilling in nairaland with em big girls, yo, yo, with em big girls,
i chill wit the big girls, i chill wit the big boys,
and youre beyone dumb.
from seeing your picture you seem like those countless number of nigerians i saw tryna be american.
smh!
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

and youre beyone dumb.
from seeing your picture you seem like those countless number of nigerians i saw tryna be american.
smh!

i don hear cuz u don manage manage enter america person no go hear word, whenever some homeboys display styles u start to talk some trash. girl! i aint got time for u cuz u r aint fit in my styles. beta go find someting chiller and do wit ur time for thanksgiving or imma make it a pin in the ass for u. excuse me.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2009
what do you mean enter america?
ive been here since i was 00:00:00:01 seconds old, okay?
so i dont know what youre talking about. but when i went to visit naija i saw TOO many people of your kind.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2009
whatever.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by chiogo(f): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2009
grin grin grin
Happy Thanksgiving, suckas!!!!
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by brooklyn99: 12:00am On Nov 27, 2009
@the-amaka; u freakn monkey ho, u keep following me around from post to post,cyber stalking a nigga. now u wanna tag team with ur yankee wanna be doodle. ah, thats how lame u are? already tripping off of a dude u aint never seen (and would probably flee if u even see him). stupid!!! after this i wont answer u nomore cus u just aint worth the trouble or my time.

@lawbraker, ure funny.lol
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2009
really? following you?
i thought the same thing.
but hmmmm youre posts seem to always be after mine.
so what?
who the fuk is cyber stalking? LMFAO!!!
dude, come up with a better excuse.

guys are so lame!! as soon as you start calling names you have LOST! "monkey ho blah blah" is that all you can say?
grin

why does everyone assume someone wants to be american? dude i do not have to pretend.
fake colombian fake ass american, black american, african american or whatever the hell you are. i should be the one questioning clows like you.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by Singular: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2009
the amaka talks like a chicken with teeth

Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 27, 2009
DaRapture aka KB1.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by chiogo(f): 12:33am On Nov 27, 2009
FL Gators:

DaRapture aka KB1.

I think so too. Isn't he supposed to be married with kids? grin Too much Orishirishi on nairaland.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:36am On Nov 27, 2009
^^^
maybe oooo
but im enjoying the fun. lol grin
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by chiogo(f): 12:39am On Nov 27, 2009
^Good for you oo. undecided grin
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by bluespice(f): 1:36am On Nov 29, 2009
oh lord! never have i laughed so hard brooklyn 99 grin grin grin grin
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by OgidiBoy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
Oh men, I'm gone a few days and missed all this action sad
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by AdaezeJesus: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hi, am Mary Ogochukwu from Anambra state but based in Enugu state. Am 25 and a graduate. Am à devoted Christian girl searching for true love. Am averagely tall and slim fair and beautiful. Genotype is AA. Desiring a dark handsome igbo guy 28-33 graduate and working. A lover of God's word and righteousness. Here's my watspp number 07035652266

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pure Christian Nigerian Dating Site / What If? / mr olodo finally shares nakèd photos 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.