Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,732 members, 7,935,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? (17759 Views)

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? / Where Was God During Joker's/James Holmes Massacre / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Atheists: 1:07am On Nov 26, 2009
I love how christians will lie just in order to defend their god
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 26, 2009
^^ point out the lies or prove yourself a liar.
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by mazaje(m): 1:34am On Nov 26, 2009
Tudór:

Its a valid answer nontheless. Howbout this for a corollary. . . . Christians rave on about God being responsible for all good things but in times of wars, natural disasters and plagues they rant about"free will". . .how sad is that?

This ridiculous free will argument is pointless. .  .does a 3 year old that was inflicted with lukemia excercise the use of his/her free will? What about a baby born with a weak heart that fails?. . . .are these afflictions that millions of innocent children face all over the world all a result of their "free will"?
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 26, 2009
^^

1. Do people decide to fall sick?

2. Did people decide to go on a killing spree?

3. Are nos 1 & 2 the same?
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by mazaje(m): 1:54am On Nov 26, 2009
tpia.:

^^

1. Do people decide to fall sick?

Yes. . .bad living habits can make you sick. . . some people choose to lead unhealthy live styles that makes them fall sick all the time. . .cigarret smoking causes a lot of diseases. . .living in dirty environmet or poor eating habits can make you fall sick, same with having indiscriminate sex all over the place that can lead to contacting HIV. . . so people  willingly decide to fall sick due to their own neligence sometimes. . . .

2. Did people decide to go on a killing spree?

Some innocent people are sometimes caught inbetween, people who did not decide to engage or go on a killing spree. . .

3. Are nos 1 & 2 the same?

In some cases they are the same . . . . .
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by olabowale(m): 5:05am On Nov 26, 2009
@Tpia: « #62 on: Today at 12:23:24 AM »
so in situations where Muslims are on the receiving end of the stick, why is this allowed by Allah?
Or situations where muslims are murdered en masse by fellow muslims- whats your take on that.
Allah wants them killed because they're not fanatics?
not because they are not fanatic, because fanatism is not allowed in Islam! Aburo, if I show you that fanatism is not permissable, shall you summit your will to Allah's? When the time of a man is up, all that were measured for that soul would have been consumed and death will come to claim that soul! Aburo, maa ku si keferi o. Moo soo fun e o. Anuu e se mi. Je kin daa omo skyone yi lowun!

@skyone (m): « #63 on: Today at 12:29:02 AM »
[Quote]imagine, a man that claims to be a granddad thinking this way. i'e where's allah in iraq[/quote]I didnt say am a grandfather yet. Dont hurry up your younger brother if he wishes to wait until he is 30 or so. I waited almost to 30 years myself! I am old enough to be a grandpapa though. Where is Allah in Iraq because I dont know any allah? Now if you remember, the US thought that the flag of Iraq after the war will be so secular and will not have Allah or Muhammad (AS) written on it! Look, again. You will find Allah in there! And it is He Who kept order and provides the clue that keeps the fragmented people with their different ideologies, together. And soon victory will be apparent, all of it belonging to the Creator! A single life saved is by Allah's Mercy!
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Tudor6(f): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2009
This is both a warning and plea to the religionists. . . I know you must at all cost try to make excuses for your god BUT please retarded illiterate bong-heads who come up with daft excuses like light is an inanimate object should please stay away and let those with some sense do the job.

Tpia take note. Why don't you move over to Racism and tribalism board where imbeciles are appreciated. . . God bless you as you comply. Amen
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Telescope: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2009
UNIVERSAL ISSUES ARISE

As recounted in Genesis chapter three, the Devil questioned Eve about her obeying God’s command not to eat from a specially designated tree. Eve answered that disobedience would bring the sentence of death. But Satan replied:

“You positively will not die. For God knows that in the very day of your eating from it your eyes are bound to be opened and you are bound to be like God, knowing good and bad.”—Genesis 3:1-5.

Satan here brought up challenges or issues that involved all of God’s creatures, men and angels.

For one thing the Devil challenged God’s honesty. Reflect on the implications of this. If God were not truthful in this matter, could he be trusted in anything else? Would his creatures on earth or in heaven always have to be suspicious about what God said? We know today how suspicious persons are of politicians who govern through the use of lies.—Compare Psalm 5:9.

Satan’s claim that God is deceitful and withholds things that are good for his creatures also raised the issue, Does God deserve to rule? The question of the rightfulness of God’s way of ruling involved all the universe.

Additionally, Satan was contending that humans can get along without God, that they can and should rule themselves. The question was put before men and angels, Can humans successfully govern their affairs independent of God?

Those serious moral issues demanded complete settlement. The way in which God chose to do that clearly shows his wisdom and his interest in our welfare, both now and in the future. God allowed time to pass, during which all intelligent creatures could see the evidence. To appreciate this, consider how you would act if someone publicly claimed that you were not a good family member, that you lied and exercised authority through instilling fear. An insecure person might loudly protest or even fight the accuser. But secure in the knowledge that the charge was false, you could dispel questions simply by allowing time for all to observe your ways and the fine results in your family.—Matthew 12:33.

What evidence has time revealed on the issues raised in Eden? As God forewarned, human disobedience has resulted in death, preceded by sickness and old age. So God was not dishonest in his warning, and there was no basis in this for challenging the rightfulness of his rulership. There is also proof that man cannot set his own standards, ruling himself independently of God. No form of human government has been able to prevent wars, corruption, oppression, crime and injustice. This confirms what the Bible says: “To earthling man his way does not belong. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his steps.” (Jeremiah 10:23) Further, time has proved that men cannot end suffering; rather, that they often cause it.

The suffering is felt by sincere persons who are willing to accept God’s rulership and standards. With them in mind, God is going to act against those carrying on wickedness, even as he did on the small scale mentioned in the book of Habakkuk. Jehovah will eliminate all in heaven and on earth who are responsible for wickedness and suffering. Just as God told Habakkuk, there is an “appointed time” for this. We can be sure that “it will without fail come true. It will not be late.”—Habakkuk 2:3.
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Telescope: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2009
BENEFITING FROM THE TIME ALLOWED

As to God’s permitting evil, many persons think only about man’s suffering. They fail to appreciate the important issues that are being settled. Also, they may overlook the benefits that they can receive because God has allowed time for the settlement.—2 Peter 3:9.

The time God has allowed for settling these matters has been sufficiently long for us to be born. Whatever pleasures we have enjoyed, it is because of God’s time allowance. Further, we have been given the opportunity to prove our love for and loyalty to God. As a challenge, Satan argued that no human would prove faithful to God, not even one of whom God could say, “There is no one like him in the earth, a man blameless and upright, fearing God and turning aside from bad.” We see this from the Bible book of Job, chapters 1 and 2. Concerning the upright man Job, the Devil said: “Is it for nothing that Job has feared God?” Satan claimed that Job did it for selfish reasons, because God gave him prosperity, but that if Job were to lose that he would curse God. (Job 1:7-12) Could Satan turn all men away from God?

God let Satan bring many troubles on Job. Job lost his wealth. His children were killed. He was struck with a loathsome disease. Though not knowing that Satan was making him the object of special attack, Job remained faithful to God. (Job 27:5) He was sure that Jehovah would not forget him and that the Creator would even resurrect him if he died. (Job 14:13-15) Jehovah never abandons his loyal ones. In time he stepped in and undid the damage that Satan had caused. Job’s health was restored. He came to have 10 more beautiful children, together with great prosperity and a long life. You may read the encouraging details in Job 42:10-17.

This account also helps us to see why God has permitted wickedness. In this way it was proved that some humans would love God despite life’s problems and be loyal to him under any test. We do well to ask ourselves, ‘Is that how we have reacted despite suffering? Is it how we want to be, thus helping to answer the challenge Satan raised?’ (Proverbs 27:11) The book of Job also gives us reason to be confident that God can undo any suffering that humans face while wickedness is being permitted.—Compare 2 Corinthians 4:16, 17.

As God observed and approved of Job and Habakkuk, He is now taking note of humans who are loyal to him in the face of evil conditions, and he will not fail to reward them.—Malachi 3:16-18.

DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN WICKEDNESS IS GONE?

The Bible assures us that God purposes to restore the earth to a paradise condition, such as Adam and Eve enjoyed before being disloyal. (Luke 23:43; Revelation 21:4, 5) Then there will be complete fulfillment of Bible promises such as:

“The wicked will disappear; you may look for them, but you won’t find them; but the humble [or, meek] will possess the land and enjoy prosperity and peace.”—Psalm 37:10, 11, Good News Bible; Proverbs 24:1, 20.

Many persons complain about evil and suffering, even blaming God for these. But do they truly want the elimination of wickedness, or just of its penalties? Much of his suffering man brings upon himself; he reaps what he sows. (Galatians 6:7; Proverbs 19:3) Immorality produces venereal disease, abortions, divorces. Smoking leads to lung cancer. Drunkenness and drug abuse damage the liver and the brain. Breaking traffic laws causes fatal accidents. Do those who say, ‘Why does God permit wickedness? When will he stop it?’ really want God to do so? If he did so right now, by preventing these practices, many would complain that he was restricting them.

Hence, God’s allowing wickedness lets us show where we stand, what is in our hearts. God told Habakkuk: “As for the righteous one, by his faithfulness he will keep living.” That requires cultivating a hatred for what God shows to be bad or evil. (Habakkuk 2:4; Psalm 97:10) Living that way may make us unpopular with some neighbors and associates. (1 Peter 4:3-5) Job and Habakkuk were willing to be different so as to be loyal to God and have his approval. And millions of Jehovah’s Witnesses today are likewise proving that it can be done and are enjoying richer, more contented lives.

Persons who are following this course are adding to the evidence that Satan is a gross liar. They are proving that humans can be faithful to God, confident of the rightfulness and righteousness of his way of rule. God, in turn, knows that such persons can be entrusted with caring for the paradise to be restored on earth. Life then will be so delightful that the sorrows and evils of the past will not come to mind. They will be forgotten just as we have forgotten the pain and sorrow we felt years ago when, as children, we may have scraped a knee.—Isaiah 65:17; John 16:21.

That is a delightful prospect and it helps us to see that God’s permission of wickedness is just a brief interlude in the outworking of his eternal purpose. The legal, moral issues giving rise to it will be settled for all time.

But even understanding why God has permitted wickedness, we rightly want to know: When will it end? When is the “appointed time” for God to end wickedness earth wide?
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by BADLEE: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2009
What about that Strategy that God used to stop those builders of tower of babel, Couldn't he have used it in Rwanda ?
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by ednut1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2009
@baldee u are right, but d story of babel cant be true, an olodo wrote that story based on science exposure of 1890s- 2000s. 1. Heaven is nt in d sky (we hv all seen wat is there). 2. From space u cant even see d tallest tower (even if heaven was there they nt hv reached there). So god did nt do nothing. Xtrians u know am right ur book is wrong. Try 2 analyse bible stories logically
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by otitokoro1: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2009
1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

---- Psalms 91---

Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by DeepSight(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2009
May I step in here.

In this post, I will abandon every attempt to reason, as there has been an abundance of reasoning already, and this has not served to communicate any understanding to those who are yearning for it, in questioning the presence and purposes of GOD.

In this post: I will merely communicate what I believe the truth is, because I perceive that at a point we must per force tire of endless arguments, which in themselves only betray our desperate thirst for the truth.

So I will set it forth: it is neither an argument nor do I invite any arguments in response to it – it is simply that which I believe some here may need to know and understand in order to rest their questions.

Almighty God is a very remote being: the primordial and original meaning of pure existence which we can never approach or comprehend. God simply is the compound of all self-existing laws, and those laws determine what occurs in reality, good, or bad.

So remote and distant from us is GOD, that it may even be said that he did not directly construct this material universe. Rays of energy flowing from him, and immersed already in pre-existing non-material realms coalesced to form this material realm.

We humans who populate this realm are accordingly very remote from the pure perfection of God – thus we are not perfect beings, but developing beings. Everything around you attests to this fact: the fact that we are developing still, learning still, growing still every moment in every way.

We are actually spirit-germs that used to be little sparks of light emanating from the energy of the ultimate oneness – God. Each spark contained within itself either sufficient energy to emanate a desire for consciousness or not.

That bubbling desire within each spark drives the spark down towards the world of matter, where it can become conscious and experience existence and thereby grow into a mature and conscious being. Thus no person should say that he did not ask to be created – deep truth is that before our birth, we each, as spirit-sparks, did bear a desire to come into the world.

Thus once you understand that your advent in the world is for the purpose of spiritual growth and consciousness, you will see that it is actually absolutely necessary that each being must go through all manner of experiences, both good and evil, in its journey towards becoming a strong, complete, and rounded conscious spirit being. That is why we are in a place such as this, where good and evil thrive, and this place is called the world.

In the world, every manner of thing will occur, and the underlying purpose of these things is a drive towards growth. You will all agree that bad experiences will make any wild creature more vigilant, stronger, wiser, etc. Indeed, as the saying goes – experience is the best teacher.

Now as many ancient cultures and religions have sensed, man does not become fully developed in one lifetime. He proceeds through a succession of many lifetimes, until he captures a state that mirrors the perfection of God, from whom his original but unconscious spark proceeded. In Buddhist cultures that state is called Nirvana, without reference to God, and in Christian or Islamic Cultures that state is called heaven, or paradise – because it is the state of perfection, which is what our spiritual experience in the world is driving towards.

Any body who reflects closely on the fact that he was not always in this world, but entered at a point in time, and will die at a point in time, must realise clearly that he or she is coming from somewhere and is going somewhere. It is really very simple indeed.

For this reason one must realize that even children who are caught in a conflict, and suffer therein, have a spiritual location and purpose therein, and they proceed out of the world perhaps in violence to the next realm and the next level of their experiencing in growing gradually towards Nirvana, or perfection. In this regard, man has always realized in various cultures and religions that the effects of that thing called Karma, also have a role to play. Jesus captured the teaching of Karma, when he stated – “whatsoever a man sows, the same shall he reap.” Now the effects of the threads of Karma stretch beyond each lifetime, and determine to a good extent the next life. For this reason, no human being can ever state with any degree of accuracy that he understands any event, be it war or a natural disaster, or the compound effects of such events, and how such events figure in the grand scheme of mankind’s spiritual growth. This is why the OP of this thread has got it horribly wrong.

God, being the compound of all self-existing laws, does not intervene in anything to create “good” situations or “evil” situations. Our adjustment and individual actions in the world create those situations based on the self existing laws, such as gravity - and spiritual gravity.

As I said before, this is not an argument, and I will not be defending it in argumentative terms. But I feel it will be helpful for Mr. Atheists and Tudor to try to understand these realities.

Over and out.
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by mazaje(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2009
Deep Sight:

May I step in here.

In this post, I will abandon every attempt to reason, as there has been an abundance of reasoning already, and this has not served to communicate any understanding to those who are yearning for it, in questioning the presence and purposes of GOD.

In this post: I will merely communicate what I believe the truth is, because I perceive that at a point we must per force tire of endless arguments, which in themselves only betray our desperate thirst for the truth.

So I will set it forth: it is neither an argument nor do I invite any arguments in response to it – it is simply that which I believe some here may need to know and understand in order to rest their questions.

Almighty God is a very remote being: the primordial and original meaning of pure existence which we can never approach or comprehend. God simply is the compound of all self-existing laws, and those laws determine what occurs in reality, good, or bad.

So remote and distant from us is GOD, that it may even be said that he did not directly construct this material universe. Rays of energy flowing from him, and immersed already in pre-existing non-material realms coalesced to form this material realm.

We humans who populate this realm are accordingly very remote from the pure perfection of God – thus we are not perfect beings, but developing beings. Everything around you attests to this fact: the fact that we are developing still, learning still, growing still every moment in every way.

We are actually spirit-germs that used to be little sparks of light emanating from the energy of the ultimate oneness – God. Each spark contained within itself either sufficient energy to emanate a desire for consciousness or not.

That bubbling desire within each spark drives the spark down towards the world of matter, where it can become conscious and experience existence and thereby grow into a mature and conscious being. Thus no person should say that he did not ask to be created – deep truth is that before our birth, we each, as spirit-sparks, did bear a desire to come into the world.

Thus once you understand that your advent in the world is for the purpose of spiritual growth and consciousness, you will see that it is actually absolutely necessary that each being must go through all manner of experiences, both good and evil, in its journey towards becoming a strong, complete, and rounded conscious spirit being. That is why we are in a place such as this, where good and evil thrive, and this place is called the world.

In the world, every manner of thing will occur, and the underlying purpose of these things is a drive towards growth. You will all agree that bad experiences will make any wild creature more vigilant, stronger, wiser, etc. Indeed, as the saying goes – experience is the best teacher.

Now as many ancient cultures and religions have sensed, man does not become fully developed in one lifetime. He proceeds through a succession of many lifetimes, until he captures a state that mirrors the perfection of God, from whom his original but unconscious spark proceeded. In Buddhist cultures that state is called Nirvana, without reference to God, and in Christian or Islamic Cultures that state is called heaven, or paradise – because it is the state of perfection, which is what our spiritual experience in the world is driving towards.

Any body who reflects closely on the fact that he was not always in this world, but entered at a point in time, and will die at a point in time, must realise clearly that he or she is coming from somewhere and is going somewhere. It is really very simple indeed.

For this reason one must realize that even children who are caught in a conflict, and suffer therein, have a spiritual location and purpose therein, and they proceed out of the world perhaps in violence to the next realm and the next level of their experiencing in growing gradually towards Nirvana, or perfection. In this regard, man has always realized in various cultures and religions that the effects of that thing called Karma, also have a role to play. Jesus captured the teaching of Karma, when he stated – “whatsoever a man sows, the same shall he reap.” Now the effects of the threads of Karma stretch beyond each lifetime, and determine to a good extent the next life. For this reason, no human being can ever state with any degree of accuracy that he understands any event, be it war or a natural disaster, or the compound effects of such events, and how such events figure in the grand scheme of mankind’s spiritual growth. This is why the OP of this thread has got it horribly wrong.

God, being the compound of all self-existing laws, does not intervene in anything to create “good” situations or “evil” situations. Our adjustment and individual actions in the world create those situations based on the self existing laws, such as gravity - and spiritual gravity.

As I said before, this is not an argument, and I will not be defending it in argumentative terms. But I feel it will be helpful for Mr. Atheists and Tudor to try to understand these realities.

Over and out.

Will you allow your god to come and speak to people himself? All these people that go around lying to themselves and others pretending to know what their variuous gods needs,wants and even thinks are PURELY DELUDED. . .Deeepsight I really agree with Davidylan when he says you are confused. . .you are the most confused person here on the NL religion section. . . When christianity fits your delusion you run to it accepting it and its dogma. . .when Buddaism rocks you boat you spew its dogman about karma and other things it talks about. . .your own delusion is to go around stealing people's ideas and placing it into your own non existent god. . .a god whom you have failed to define. . .keep on deluding yourself. . .
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by aletheia(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2009
There were present at that season some who told Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.And Jesus answered and said to them, "Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish."
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Tudor6(f): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2009
@deep sight.

No offense what you've written is unmitigated rubbish. We are spirit gems that used to be little sparks emanating from the energy of god bla bla bla?

Let me guess, the oneness of infinity told you these things right? I laugh in japanese!
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Tudor6(f): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2009
@deep sight.

No offense what you've written is unmitigated rubbish. We are spirit gems that used to be little sparks emanating from the energy of god bla bla bla?

Let me guess, the oneness of infinity told you these things right? I laugh in japanese!
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by DeepSight(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2009
mazaje:

Will you allow your god to come and speak to people himself? All these people that go around lying to themselves and others pretending to know what their variuous gods needs,wants and even thinks are PURELY DELUDED. . .Deeepsight I really agree with Davidylan when he says you are confused. . .you are the most confused person here on the NL religion section. . . When christianity fits your delusion you run to it accepting it and its dogma. . .when Buddaism rocks you boat you spew its dogman about karma and other things it talks about. . .your own delusion is to go around stealing people's ideas and placing it into your own non existent god. . .a god whom you have failed to define. . .keep on deluding yourself. . .

As i said within the post in question, i am not presenting an argument in this case. But might i suggest to you that you are not capable of comprehending the fact that any person may reject religion and yet accept spiritual realities. It is apparent that you can only understand people who are caged in specified lines of thinking - such as religions. When you see a liberated person who thinks freely and in all directions, without the baggage of religion - you will declare him confused. It is instructive that if i happened to agree with you on the statement that God does not exist, you would believe that i was no longer confused. So really its all about either agreeing with you, or agreeing with the religionists. If i agree with none, and think for myself - then in your view that amounts to being confused.

That shows a vast limitation, but like i said - that post is no argument, if it makes no sense to you, then so be it, let it rest.

Tudór:

@deep sight.

As i said, that post is not an argument. If you glean nothing from it, that is fine, we may leave the matter at that.

Thanks.
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2009
@tudor

see, this is why you're a fool who constantly spouts unmitigated stupidity.

A simple question like what was the history of the genocide is what you find difficult to respond to but would rather vomit all kinds of sh*t in the name of avoiding an answer.

Is it any wonder God Himself would rather leave many of you to your own devices until you end up self destructing?

Anytime you cant answer a simple quetion, you always let fly some uncouth, vulgar and maniacal language which YOU THINK makes you look good? Who or what gave you that impression? I can practically see you foaming at the mouth.

Now, are you ready to give me the history of the genocide or not?

If not, then save your foam for those who kiss your ass.
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Tudor6(f): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2009
^^
You are indeed very daft. Every slowpoke who can use the internet can access the history of the rwandan genocide knowing it doesn't make anyone a genius. . . . Its quite clear you know it but you feel the need to ask to evade the question of the thread.

Having called you out on your wimpy lies cum illiteracy and ridiculous excuses for your yahweh its obvious you've got nothing else to say. Now if you've run out of excuses to make for your god kindly get the fuc.k out of this thread and let others continue. . .what a fool!
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2009
^^ tudor you daft fool and self-servicer, tell me the history of the genocide or shut your trap and get the heck out of this thread.

ode.
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Tudor6(f): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2009
Na lie! You won't divert this thread!

Any more excuses for where your god was during the genocide? Don't come with illiterate crap that light is an inanimate object. . . . I wonder which light you're talking about. If its the lighter you use to light your ganja and indian hemp rolls then my my you're a straight A student.
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2009
gosh- do i have to spell everything out for you this lazy thing!!!!!

duuuhhh!!!!!!

does light have eyes, ears, a mouth and a brain!!!!!!!

idiot!

geez you're daft.

do you know the meaning of inanimate or have i been conversing with a stark ignorant illiterate.

boy, always have your dictionary beside you at any point in time.

you need it.

i'm telling you your analogies are way off base, you're responding with drivel.

use your brain if you have one.

even badlee, bad as he is, seems more intelligent than you on this thread.

gee whiz.
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by manmustwac(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2009
tpia.:

^^ tudor you daft fool and self-servicer, tell me the history of the genocide or shut your trap and get the heck out of this thread.

ode.
what has the history of the rwandan genocide got to do with the topic which is Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide?Where was god during the rwandan gemocide. Why didn't he do anything to help the tutsis? If god allowed the hutus to slaugher the tutsis coz he gave them freewill. Why didn't he spare the tutsis who used thier freewill to run to the churches and beg thier creator for mercy? Why did god ignore them?
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2009
manmustwac:

what has the history of the rwandan genocide got to do with the topic which is Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide?Where was god during the rwandan gemocide. Why didn't he do anything to help the tutsis? If god allowed the hutus to slaugher the tutsis coz he gave them freewill. Why didn't he spare the tutsis who used thier freewill to run to the churches and beg thier creator for mercy? Why did god ignore them?

answer my question first and we'll proceed from there.

btw, olabowale gave his own interpretation of events in Rwanda. what's your take on that.
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Tudor6(f): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2009
tpia.:

gosh- do i have to spell everything out for you this lazy thing!!!!!
duuuhhh!!!!!!

does light have eyes, ears, a mouth and a brain!!!!!!!

idiot!
geez you're daft.
do you know the meaning of inanimate or have i been conversing with a stark ignorant illiterate.
boy, always have your dictionary beside you at any point in time.
you need it.
i'm telling you your analogies are way off base, you're responding with drivel.
use your brain if you have one.
even badlee, bad as he is, seems more intelligent than you on this thread.
gee whiz.
capital M.O.R.O.N!!!

Are light & darkness OBJECTS?

I laugh at this mummu!!! mummu!!! mummu!!! mummu!!! mumuu!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. . . . An illiterate who is both happy and confident in her ignorance cum STUPIDITY. . . Ode oshi!

Now answer the op and tell us where god was during the genocide. . .you must tell us today!
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by DeepSight(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2009
Tudór:

capital M.O.R.O.N!!!

Are light & darkness OBJECTS?

I laugh at this mummu!!! mummu!!! mummu!!! mummu!!! mumuu!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. . . . An illiterate who is both happy and confident in her ignorance cum STUPIDITY. . . Ode oshi!

Now answer the op and tell us where god was during the genocide. . .you must tell us today!

Frankly i am deeply unimpressed Tudor. Are you suggesting to me that a supreme being must intervene in every act of human barbarity in order to prove that he exists?

You pick up your gun and shoot your brother dead because your wife fancies him and then you turn around to ask why a supreme being did not stop you from doing that?

That borders on a mental problem Tudor.

Besides its the laziest thing a person can say. Humankind committed a monstrosity. Oh, dear, rather than learn the lessons and try to improve we sit around like spoiled brats asking why the supreme being did not avert it? Or concluding that if he did not avert it, then he must not exist. That logic deserves a 0/10 score. It’s infantile.

Has it occurred to you that you need to learn from your mistakes? Could that be one reason why a supreme being might leave you to wallow in those mistakes?

Of course, you would get nothing from the explanation i tried to offer you above: given that you are too drunk on your great discovery of atheism to see the simple fact that men are developing beings who like children make mistakes and need to improve. BUT TO YOU THIS SIMPLE FACT TRANSLATES TO: GOD DOES NOT EXIST!

Good grief, what logic – and you are calling some one else a mumu? ? ?

Now pick you your pipe, take a long deep drag and fill your lungs with the aroma: yes, in that peaceful moment appreciate the intensity of just how much drivel your proposition is.

You are dangerously close to the point where I will begin to categorize you with Mr. Athest, the OP, and you know what my perception of his intellect is. Please leave off.
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2009
tudor abi na too-dumb

you're such an idiot.

of course i know light and darknes arent objects, but the emphasis is on INANIMATE, fool.

if my use of object bothers you that much [LIAR!!] then substitute THING OR SUBSTANCE for object and stop derailing the thread.

what a slowpoke you are and a very poor debater.

first you have a problem with my using inanimate.

now you say its because i wrote object.

ode.

of course we all know object is used for quantifiable and solid things, but you're supposed to address the main idea or body of the post instead of trying to dodge by throwing out insults and red herrings.

ODE

now, are you going to state your limited knowledge of what led to to the rwandan genocide or will you still be pussyfooting aorund and wasting everybody's time?
Re: Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2009
btw read through the article you posted if you know how to read.

then get back to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Gunmen ECWA Church In Kaduna, One Killed, Others Abducted / Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. / Prophecy For 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.