Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,507 members, 7,885,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

Son's Mouth Is Of Great Concern - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son's Mouth Is Of Great Concern (1112 Views)

Please Advise. Her Mouth Is Always Opened / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son's Mouth Is Of Great Concern by mum04: 12:13am On Jan 13, 2017
dear friends,

My son Leaves his mouth open , every effort to make him stop has yielded no fruit. His teeth is gradually sticking out.
Please has any parent experienced this? how was it resolved. how can I help my 5 years old son. am so depressed . I fear his face might be disfigured. pls help me.
I have tried his teachers but each time he changes class we are back to square one.

SOS!
Re: Son's Mouth Is Of Great Concern by Prognose: 12:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Have u seen any adult with his mouth hanging open?

Its a phase. He will outgrow it.

If he has poor dentition though, let him see a dentist.

2 Likes

Re: Son's Mouth Is Of Great Concern by CoCoLav(f): 2:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Google mouth breathing

1 Like

Re: Son's Mouth Is Of Great Concern by delishpot: 2:36am On Jan 13, 2017
Consult a dentist. Maybe his Jaw or teeth are forcing him to leave his mouth open.
Re: Son's Mouth Is Of Great Concern by mum04: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Thank you all for your contribution.
Re: Son's Mouth Is Of Great Concern by diportivo: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2017
What if that's his nature?

Look the papa well....maybe he consciously closes his

Ronaldinho open teeth,and he get money die...he will outgrow it.bother urself with oda things madam

This life sha...some no get,dey cry everyday.some get,dey complain say e no perfect
Re: Son's Mouth Is Of Great Concern by empress101(f): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
cheesy hello dear, no need to panic.. datz a phase which he Wil pass through with time.. but if u are nt comfortable with the habit, consult a dentist for an appliance, I think it will help.
Re: Son's Mouth Is Of Great Concern by mum04: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Thank you
Re: Son's Mouth Is Of Great Concern by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
He will reduce it when he grows up, many grown up people even sleep with their mouth open, it's not a new thing but it will make him have protruding teeth. The protruding teeth can be curtailed with the use of braces.

1 Like

Re: Son's Mouth Is Of Great Concern by mum04: 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thank you catalyn

(1) (Reply)

I Miss My Late Mother, Please Help Me / Advice To My Fellow Men About Their Pregnant Wives... / Am I Really Acting Sx-starved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.