Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke (29140 Views)

Poll: Mourinho is

Over-rated: 36% (4 votes)
Simply good: 63% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Is Louis Van Gaal Still A Tactical Genius? / Genius Messi Breaks Another Record Set By Raul. / Cesc Fabregas - The Spanish Genius At The Heart Of Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2009
@ omar, whatever coach lost to whomever by 2-0 is certainly not Mourinho, so how does that loss then relate to Mo now ?
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Wahala90: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2009
Mourinho go so bored of beating both fergie and wenger he had to leave

Gbam
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by FBS: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2009
Mourinho admits insulting journalist, denies assault

Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho has admitted he verbally abused a journalist after Sunday's 1-1 draw with Atalanta but denied that there was physical contact.

League officials and Inter president Massimo Moratti are probing the incident, which occurred outside the team bus, after Italy's sports journalists' union complained.

"It's true I insulted one of your colleagues with a word I cannot repeat that was offensive, but it is not true that there was aggressive intent or physical contact," Mourinho told a news conference on Tuesday.

Mourinho, who has lamented the grilling he gets from Italian media so much that reports have speculated he could quit in May, said he snapped because the journalist had been standing by the team bus for months despite his protests.

"I will not make a public apology because the situation was not public but private," he said. "In front of him, like men, I will be able to talk with him and end this story. Maybe with a bit of humour - I expect a Christmas present from him."
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=713601&sec=europe&cc=5739
------------

Classic JM. Hate him or love him. . .he remains Jose "You Legend" Mourinho.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by edoyad(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2009
The world is so full of hypocrisy that's why Mo stands out.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by raffite: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2009
I don't see any point you are making. You just came out from the jungle and started farting through your mouth. Go and sleep and let more reasonable people speak. All u have to do is to listen and learn.

Goat-Crant 1, Your understanding and mental capability is too low to get the point and this is not a school for dummies.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
We need to keep the thread active till March when we'll find out just how special JM is.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Wahala90: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2009
Mourinho is a good coach based on what he has already achieved and not what he is going to achieve. Take note.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Akolawole(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2010
@Left wingers

We will keep this afloat till may when he take over "that" club in england. Chelsea will boot him out of the champions league but he will always win the italian national legaue.

Who should we blame for his flukeness? JM or the IFFHS who gave him 3rd best in the world last season?
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by dayokanu(m): 5:27am On Jan 16, 2010
We will keep this afloat till may when he take over "that" club in england. Chelsea will boot him out of the champions league but he will always win the italian national legaue.

Winning the league with Inter doesnt mean a thing cos Mancini won it several times.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by dyabman(m): 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2010
Even Michelle Obama will fall in love for Mourinho's drama on and off the pitch, his words of marble , proverbs, psalms and so on. . . and Divorce Barack Obama for him.

Hes just so so so so so so so so so Special!!!! grin

wish i could invite mourinho to Nairaland sport forum so he can speak his mind to all you haterz. . . .
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Akolawole(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2010
dayokanu:

Winning the league with Inter doesnt mean a thing cos Mancini won it several times.

And we all knew how Mancini won it at Inter grin

How did he won 3rd best coach in the world of recent? Maybe na bribe o.  He's no genius but no fluke.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Sauron1: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
dayokanu:

Nor mind Akola. . . . . .
Jose Mourinho is just a decent manager. . . .Nothing special about him at all.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by dyabman(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2010
fergie is special then. . . . cool??
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Sauron1: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2010
dyabman:

fergie is special then. . . . cool??

Fergie's records speak for itself. . . . .
What Fergie achieved with Aberdeen is BIGGER than what Jose achieved in Chelsea(with his £500m squad).
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by dyabman(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
wateverrrrrrrrrrrrrr grin
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Akolawole(m): 12:23am On Jan 25, 2010
@Dayo and Eastbay

Do you watch Milan derby today?

Dont tell me about highlights please. grin

His name is Jose GENIUSSSSSSSSSS Mourinho grin wink
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by dayokanu(m): 12:37am On Jan 25, 2010
What about the match? What about winning the Serie A. Mancini won.

Has that explained Joses 4 wins in 14 CL matches with Inter playing some of Europes worst teams?
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2010
Anyone who claims Mourinho is not a genius must check-in at the same mental clinic Yar Adua is at.

If there's anything more than a genius that's exactly what Mourinho is.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by RuuDie(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2010
Certainly not in the class of the Guus Hiddinks, Dick Advocaats, Valeriy Lobanovsky etc. . . .
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Wahala90: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2010
Once more Mourinho has done it beating the highly rated, in form Milan side 2-0.

Has that explained Joses 4 wins in 14 CL matches with Inter playing some of Europes worst teams?

Is not a bad record. He has won the UCL before and "professor" Wenger in all his wisdom has not.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Wahala90: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2010
FACT: Arsene Wenger could not win a single match against Mourinho's Chelsea

Oya Now. True Talk.

fergie is special then. . .

For the 1989-90 season, Alex Ferguson further boosted his squad by paying large sums of money for midfielders Neil Webb and Paul Ince, as well as defender Gary Pallister (a national record £2.3million signing from Middlesbrough). The season began well with a 4-1 win over defending champions Arsenal on the opening day, but United's league form quickly turned sour. In September, United suffered a humiliating 5–1 away defeat against fierce rivals Manchester City. Following this and an early season run of six defeats and two draws in eight games, a banner declaring "Three years of excuses and it's still crap. Ta ra Fergie." was displayed at Old Trafford, and many journalists and supporters called for Ferguson to be sacked. Ferguson later described December 1989 as "the darkest period [he had] ever suffered in the game."
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by nateevs(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2010
RuuDie:

Certainly not in the class of the Guus Hiddinks, manliness Advocaats, Valeriy Lobanovsky etc. . . .

You see what I mean when I say this is rubbish.
The poor man's name is truly D, ick Advocaat. . but unfortunately has been changed to Manliness Advocaat.

Now I am sure some people are not going to find this funny. grin grin
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Sauron1: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
Akolawole:

@Dayo and Eastbay

So Mourinho is special because he spanked AC Milan?
The same AC Milan Arsenal's 2nd team undressed at San Siro??
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Wahala90: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2010
The same AC Milan Arsenal's 2nd team undressed at San Siro??

Yes Goat-Crant! Yes! The same AC Milan that trashed the mighty Real Madrid in UCL and has even improved on their form since then.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Sauron1: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2010
Wahala90:

Yes Goat-Crant! Yes! The same AC Milan that trashed the mighty Real Madrid in UCL and has even improved on their form since then.

You are a disgrace to Homo Sapiens.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2010
Mourinho beat AC Milan but has only won 4 games in 14 CL matches playing Anarthosis Famagusta, Panathinaikos, Rubin Kazan, Bremen, Dynamo Kiev and co
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by RuuDie(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2010
nateevs:

You see what I mean when I say this is rubbish.
The poor man's name is truly D, ick Advocaat. . but unfortunately has been changed to Manliness Advocaat.

Now I am sure some people are not going to find this funny. grin grin

Exactly. . . . for moments i was staring at that & wondering if i did it - incredible a man isn't allowed to write "d.i.c.k" anymore - gosh, we need some serious AI technology in here!

grin
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2010
Akolawole:

@Dayo and Eastbay

Akola,
Abeg don't bring this argument to disrepute.
Because he beat a Milan side that man-for-man is weaker than Inter's (never minding Milan's current form),you want to shout here.
As if Milan were going to beat Inter.
Explain his CL record with Inter,then I'll listen to you.
By the way,Mancini won the Serie A out-right.So far,Jose is at par with him.
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by ritchboy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2010
Manliness Advocaat grin grin grin grin grin
so i guess "p.ssy cat" = 'womanliness cat' cheesy

seriously, the adminstrators need to take a long look at themselves. Even the word "nake-d" = 'unclothed', shocking!
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Sauron1: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2010
o[i]r[/i]gasm = orgasm
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by dayokanu(m): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
Mourinho was not contracted to play well in the CL according to his fans
Re: Mourinho: Genius Or Fluke by Akolawole(m): 1:46am On Jan 27, 2010
@Dayo and Easternbay

Did you watch the derby? Thats my question.

@All Left wingers grin

1) Would JM be special in your record if the team win this years champions league? God forbid though

2) If Ancelloti failed to win champions league this year, does he deserve his P45?

3) If SAF is trophyless grin this year, does he deserved to be sent back to Aberdeen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Southampton (1 - 1) On 12th February 2022 / Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 / Brighton Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 1st January 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.