Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,150 members, 7,977,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:23 AM

Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? (8457 Views)

He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) / Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? / Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by etaurus(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2009
stillwater:

I prefer this factor. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http://adland.tv/n1rv4n4g8/2006/octjpgs/DegreeNun.jpg[/img]

grin grin
Are u one wink
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by TheSly: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2009

shocked. . . . . . *Drolls*. . . . . . shocked

. . . . . . .Damn!!! cool
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by tubabie(f): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2009
Igwe.:

I wan mine sexy and hot in the bedroom and cute outside. cool

This!!! I like the Cute/Cuddly exterior
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by platinumnk(f): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2009
tubabie:

This!!! I like the Cute/Cuddly exterior

^^welcome back sis! Did you bring me anything grin grin grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by tubabie(f): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2009
@Plat

Yeah lots of stuff!! cheesy wink
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by platinumnk(f): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2009
tubabie:

@Plat

Yeah lots of stuff!! cheesy wink

Ohh goody!! Send by UPS ASAP! And dont eat all the chinchin angry
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by tubabie(f): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2009
Okiez I will wink Dont wanna derail the thread grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2009
big rod:

[size=16pt]
sagamite,u never give this girl d sex she`s been asking u for.haba.see as she dey pursue u for all your thread.bros ,do something.d thing dey scratch am too much[/size]

Abi o!  shocked

See the way she dey give me hint because im no say I no get game.  angry See the way she dey hala "Sex".  angry

Spiky, come here right now.

I know what your body is doing:

I hear you callin', "Here I come baby"
To save you, oh oh
Baby no more stallin'
These hands have been longing to touch you baby
And now that you've come around, to seein' it my way
You won't regret it baby, and you surely won't forget it baby
It's unbelieveable how your body's calling for me
I can just hear it callin' callin' for me

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crgQCPDJgaQ&feature=related[/flash]

Groove baby.

I can hear your body calling for me.

Groove to my song and get all worked up.  cool
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by hotteju(f): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2009
Of course I prefer the sex factor tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2009
stillwater:

I prefer this factor. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are on your own, girl.  undecided  tongue

madlady:

@Sagamite, she's stunning.

The bald headed girl in the middle was whom I made the  "kabush" reference to, mind you she's very beautiful and her hairs rocking, but that dress sha. Anyway each to his/her own.

She should feel free to dress like that next to me anyday.

platinumnk:

me too! If I can get away wearing it tongue

Get away with it?  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sho, oginni, it is those famous assets of yours I would be imagining trying to get away from inside that outfit.

E go be like "Prison Break: The Real Life Movie"  tongue grin

The Sly:

shocked. . . . . . *Drolls*. . . . . .  shocked

. . . . . . .Damn!!!  cool

Bros, ridiculous, init?
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2009
Sagamite:

You are on your own, girl. undecided tongue

What do you mean? I'm not on my own. Me and my fellow sisters in the Lord have refused to comform to the norm tongue. Time to spread my message and bring Amber and Jolie to my side, so you men will have nothing to ogle about. cool grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

etaurus:

grin grin
Are u one wink

Of course. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2009
stillwater:

What do you mean? I'm not on my own. Me and my fellow sisters in the Lord have refused to comform to the norm tongue. Time to spread my message and bring Amber and Jolie to my side, so you men will have nothing to ogle about. cool grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

Choose which one you want:

1) Kamikazee - As I fly to the US and ensure the plane lands in your house.

2) Suicide bomber - As I let the plane land and track you down.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2009
One strong point and attraction of cute girls is they make me think of the end product in a longing manner.

I can't wait for them to pop mini-versions of themselves or me and watch them cuddle it.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2009
Sagamite:

Choose which one you want:

1) Kamikazee - As I fly to the US and ensure the plane lands in your house.

2) Suicide bomber - As I let the plane land and track you down.

So this is how volatile and violent you'll become if we all dressed like nuns? Perfect blissssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! Get them crazy and insane is my motto. cool cool tongue tongue tongue So ladies aid me in this my campaign, dress like nuns and a make a man go mad!!! grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by nihun(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2009
:d
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by spikedcylinder: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
Sagamite:

Abi o!  shocked

See the way she dey give me hint because im no say I no get game.  angry See the way she dey hala "Sex".  angry

Spiky, come here right now.

I know what your body is doing:

I hear you callin', "Here I come baby"
To save you, oh oh
Baby no more stallin'
These hands have been longing to touch you baby
And now that you've come around, to seein' it my way
You won't regret it baby, and you surely won't forget it baby
It's unbelieveable how your body's calling for me
I can just hear it callin' callin' for me

[flash=400,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/crgQCPDJgaQ&feature=related[/flash]

Groove baby.

I can hear your body calling for me.

Groove to my song and get all worked up.  cool

Can't believe you're responding to that barbaric retard.

You asked a question and I answered, wetin happen again? I say I no want cuddle factor, wetin dem dey take am do?
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Can't believe you're responding to that barbaric retard.

You asked a question and I answered, wetin happen again? I say I no want cuddle factor, wetin dem dey take am do?

They make a guy smile warmingly every time he sees them.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by netotse(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2009
the thing abt the sex factor is that after *cough* *cough* when you roll over and look at her she wont really interest you that much, but the cuddle factor on the other hand. . .
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2009
netotse:

the thing abt the sex factor is that after *cough* *cough* when you roll over and look at her she wont really interest you that much, but the cuddle factor on the other hand. . .

Weaked player. grin

So you can't fall for a woman because she is sexy?

Sexy with nice personality?
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by DrLorenz1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
I hear most of the females saying sex sex sex. . .[i]sex[/i]y [i]sex[/i]y [i]sex[/i]y which is quite normal. What bothers me is, they expect guys not to look at them as sex objects, yet they want these same guys to see sex when they see them  undecided.

Another thing is, when guys ask for the sex they see, they start to shout "All you guys want is sex". I really don't understand, but then, just as they say, "Be careful for what you wish for. . ."  lipsrsealed
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

I hear most of the females saying sex sex sex. . .[i]sex[/i]y [i]sex[/i]y [i]sex[/i]y which is quite normal. What bothers me is, they expect guys not to look at them as sex objects, yet they want these same guys to see sex when they see them  undecided.

Another thing is, when guys ask for the sex they see, they start to shout "All you guys want is sex". I really don't understand, but then, just as they say, "Be careful for what you wish for. . ."  lipsrsealed

Okay, let me explain it to you so you can understand.

What most women want is for government to legislate how men see them.

If a guy they like or are infatuated with looks at them as desirable, then they are happy. If he approaches them and says the right things including telling them how sexy they look in the right way, at the right time, then they want a law that will require the government give him an award of some sort.

Then when they get this guy, they want to be the centre of his world. They want to be more important to him than the air he breathes so as to reduce their insecurities. So they want to be sure when the sex factor is removed, the guy still cannot breathe without them.

If a guy they are not interested in (especially one they find vile) just looks at them desirably, they want a legislative right to insult him. If he as much as even makes a slight move on them, then they think there should be a law requiring the person charged and, if appropraite, locked up for inappropraite behaviours.

Do you get it now?
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by netotse(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2009
Sagamite:

Weaked player.  grin

So you can't fall for a woman because she is sexy?

Sexy with nice personality?
not just nice personality, she has to be smart cos truth is no be personality i dey chop now, the xmins y'all spend 'doing the nasty' is only a fraction of the time y'all will have to spend together. i like girls that can keep up and the truth is keeping up has very lil to do with you bra size!

Dr. Lorenz:

WORD!

Sagamite:

Okay, let me explain it to you so you can understand.

What most women want is for government to legislate how men see them.

If a guy they like or are infatuated with looks at them as desirable, then they are happy. If he approaches them and says the right things including telling them how sexy they look in the right way, at the right time, then they want a law that will require the government give him an award of some sort.

Then when they get this guy, they want to be the centre of his world. They want to be more important to him than the air he breathes so as to reduce their insecurities. So they want to be sure when the sex factor is removed, the guy still cannot breathe without them.

If a guy they are not interested in (especially one they find vile) just looks at them desirably, they want a legislative right to insult him. If he as much as even makes a slight move on them, then they think there should be a law requiring the person charged and, if appropraite, locked up for inappropraite behaviours.

Do you get it now?
you are evil!. . .just wait let all the girls catch you!
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2009
netotse:

not just nice personality, she has to be smart cos truth is no be personality i dey chop now, the xmins y'all spend 'doing the nasty' is only a fraction of the time y'all will have to spend together. i like girls that can keep up and the truth is keeping up has very lil to do with you bra size!

Mate, I think sometimes I can do with some things on her kept up and pointed. wink grin

But, by and large, I agree with you.

netotse:

you are evil!. . .just wait let all the girls catch you!

grin grin grin grin grin

Well, I got 99 problems.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by nihun(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2009
shocked
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by DrLorenz1(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2009
@sagamite

Now i understand where you're coming from, but the girls might or might not agree with you grin. I do agree with netotse but a lil personality won't hurt though grin.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by iice(f): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

I hear most of the females saying intimacy intimacy intimacy. . .[i]intimacy[/i]y [i]intimacy[/i]y [i]intimacy[/i]y which is quite normal. What bothers me is, they expect guys not to look at them as intimacy objects, yet they want these same guys to see intimacy when they see them  undecided.

Another thing is, when guys ask for the intimacy they see, they start to shout "All you guys want is intimacy". I really don't understand, but then, just as they say, "Be careful for what you wish for. . ."  lipsrsealed

For those who don't know what they are getting into. . .they'd be the ones having all that confusion cheesy
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by DrLorenz1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2009
iice:

For those who don't know what they are getting into. . .they'd be the ones having all that confusion cheesy

And those in that category are quite many you know. More often than not, even those who think they know what they're going into fall into the same category in the end. grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by iice(f): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

And those in that category are quite many you know. More often than not, even those who think they know what they're going into fall into the same category in the end. grin

Of course they are many grin And those who think they know but don't really know are still confused cheesy
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by DrLorenz1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2009
iice:

Of course they are many grin And those who think they know but don't really know are still confused cheesy

U got that one right shawwty! cheesy So which category are you? grin grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by iice(f): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2009
Never been confused cheesy
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by DrLorenz1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2009
Oh really now? Not even while you were still a teeny teenager? grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by iice(f): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2009
Nope. Been told i'm an alien grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) / Did I Rape Her? / Konji Na Bastard: 5 Reasons You Should Take Charge Of Your Sexual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.