Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,670 members, 7,889,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:17 AM

Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? (8415 Views)

He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) / Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? / Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by DrLorenz1(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2009
Lol. I wonder how many things you've been told you are in your life time. Well i wouldn't say that was surprising though. . .u sure are alien to so many things grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
nihun:

Sagamite, Would you like your wife to go about dressed in such as the ladies you have shown us. shocked

Why not?

Abi I look like a Mormon to you ni?
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Moyola(f): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2010
Uhhmmn-ing!! tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2010
Moyola:

Uhhmmn-ing!! tongue

Tim ba mu e! tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2010
how did i miss this thread? shocked I DEFINITELY go for the cute teddy type.
Sex bombs rarely appeal to me.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Moyola(f): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

Tim ba mu e! tongue

Mumuni Adisa ni! Kini mose?! tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
Moyola:

Mumuni Adisa ni! Kini mose?! tongue

Kini meaning Uhhmmn-ing!!?

Abi ta lo Uhhmmn-ing!! fun? tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Moyola(f): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

Kini meaning Uhhmmn-ing!!?

Abi ta lo Uhhmmn-ing!! fun? tongue

Mon gborun nkan ni thread yi! grin tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2010
Moyola:

Mon gborun nkan ni thread yi! grin tongue

shocked shocked shocked

Sho orun na relate mo mi?
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Moyola(f): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

shocked shocked shocked

Sho orun na relate mo mi?

Seriously! infact mofe saalo! grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
Moyola:

Seriously! infact mofe saalo! grin

Ko ya sa. Koboko ni ma fi bo idi e! angry tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Moyola(f): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

Ko ya sa. Koboko ni ma fi bo idi e! angry tongue

Idi tani?! Ofe je egba?! angry tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
awon randy people on heat lo wa ni bi sha. grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Moyola(f): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2010
davidylan:

awon randy people on heat lo wa ni bi sha. grin

hehe!
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by ayettymama(f): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2010
angelina jolie *shivers*

i seriously dont get wat the noise is abt!
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2010
Moyola:

Idi tani?! Ofe je egba?! angry tongue

Mo ti warn ni e! She Hornchurch ni? Ma worry, je kin ri e tim ba wa si area yen next week.  cool

davidylan:

awon randy people on heat lo wa ni bi sha.  grin

grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2010
ayettymama:

angelina jolie *shivers*

i seriously dont get wat the noise is abt!

Let me explain.

She makes you think of what she can do with her lips and has a demeanor that suggests there is no limit to the experimentation you both can get up to. She also looks like if her moan would sound like a symphonic hymm written by Mozart. grin

You geddit? grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Moyola(f): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

Mo ti warn ni e! She Hornchurch ni? Ma worry, je kin ri e tim ba wa si area yen next week.  cool

hehe! ma wa o! Infact, North Dulwich nii! tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2010
Moyola:

hehe! ma wa o! Infact, North Dulwich nii! tongue

Mi o blame e, oti da mor!
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by follypimpi(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2010
@Sag

Give me amber rose any day any time,give iro and buba and she wld still look sexy in it.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Busybody2(f): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2010
Me likey the "come and do" demeanour tongue tongue tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2010
Busy_body:

Me likey the "come and do" demeanour tongue tongue tongue

Who dash you? tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by eldee(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2010
Of course I'll go with the cutie.
A babyfaced hottie could turn out to be a freak in the sheets anyway . . . so you get the best of both worlds.
Besides, the right outfit and make-up will convert any cutie into a sex-bomb in a sec.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Busybody2(f): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2010
stillwater:

Who dash you?  tongue

The topic no say which one you be, its which one do you dream to be angry Besides, I am just too modest to let on the one I am in real life, and infact too humble to rub it in, that I have both factors, I don't want you to start feeling inadequate and insecure tongue grin

[s]Make I quickly commot for this thread before my big mouth expose my yansh, say I never was/never will be any of the above, even in a million years, lol embarassed embarassed cry [/s]
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2010
eldee:

Of course I'll go with the cutie.
A babyfaced hottie could turn out to be a freak in the sheets anyway . . . so you get the best of both worlds.
Besides, the right outfit and make-up will convert any cutie into a sex-bomb in a sec.

Not really.

There is that je ne sais quoi and vava voom some girls just have naturally that cannot be taught or imitated. A girl that does not have it naturally would just look like someone trying too hard or a cheap imitation. E.g. Jennifer Aniston.

Just like no matter how much clothes you put on some guys and the money you give them, they will still lack the ultimate swagga.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2010
stillwater:

Who dash you? tongue

I have seen her in real life. She is hot and have this "give it to me, baby, uh huh, uh huh" look. grin cool
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by eldee(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

Not really.

There is that je ne sais quoi and vava voom some girls just have naturally that cannot be taught or imitated. A girl that does not have it naturally would just look like someone trying too hard or a cheap imitation. E.g. Jennifer Aniston.

Just like no matter how much clothes you put on some guys and the money you give them, they will still lack the ultimate swagga.

One question . . . have you seen Rihanna lately?? shocked shocked
Believe me, we're in the day and age where make-up(hairstylist included), clothes and a good trainer/doctor will perform wonders on any woman.

We've seen people like Fergie and Britney Spears become sex icons right in front of us.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2010
eldee:

One question . . . have you seen Rihanna lately?? shocked shocked
Believe me, we're in the day and age where make-up(hairstylist included), clothes and a good trainer/doctor will perform wonders on any woman.

We've seen people like Fergie and Britney Spears become sex icons right in front of us.

You will get a cute girl and then tell her to start toning rigorously and wearing cake on her face to attain the sexiness you desire?

That relationship no go last.

If I get cute, I will appreciate her for what she is.

If you spend 15 mins with Britney and Angelina, I can guarantee you that you will feel the aura of which is naturally sexy from their everyday mannerism.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2010
Mixtures are always nice, how about a mix? smiley
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Busybody2(f): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

I have seen her in real life. She is hot and have this "give it to me, baby, uh huh, uh huh" look.  grin cool

Yeparipa, all this for me, my swollen head is about to combust, you see Stilly, anyway let me stop boasting, don't wanna damage your fragile ego grin

Sagamite my husband, olowo ori mi, thanks for covering my yansh jare kiss And for lying to save my yansh, you not Sauron get to sleep in your rightful place on the bed beside me tonight, who knows sef maybe this could be the making of bomboi number 19 grin cheesy grin  
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by eldee(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

You will get a cute girl and then tell her to start toning rigorously and wearing cake on her face to attain the sexiness you desire?

That relationship no go last.

If I get cute, I will appreciate her for what she is.

If you spend 15 mins with Britney and Angelina, I can guarantee you that you will feel the aura of which is naturally sexy from their everyday mannerism.

Now the question if it's right to do it, but if it's possible.
I'm saying it is definitely possible.

Besides, a smart guy will not go to her and tell her to go all Britney on you.
C'mon, we've got ways of making women do what we want . . . just the same way they know how to get us to do stuff.

Some are born hottttt, others achieve hotness grin grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by ayettymama(f): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

Let me explain.

She makes you think of what she can do with her lips and has a demeanor that suggests there is no limit to the experimentation you both can get up to. She also looks like if her moan would sound like a symphonic hymm written by Mozart. grin

You geddit? grin

not, to me she confirms the existence of vampires

and makes me think if u stand too close she go finish ur blood!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(VIDEO) Aboki Man Broke 13 Year Old Girls Hymen / FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! / Post One Of Your Most Funny Meme Picture Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.