Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,669 members, 7,889,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? (8414 Views)

He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) / Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? / Literate Or Illiterate Women, Which One Obey And Respect Their Husband Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by madlady(f): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2010
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2010
Busy_body:

Sagamite my husband, olowo ori mi, thanks for covering my yansh jare kiss And for lying to save my yansh, you not Sauron get to sleep in your rightful place on the bed beside me tonight, who knows sef maybe this could be the making of bomboi number 19 grin cheesy grin  

I know what to say to get myself some nookie tonight.  grin grin grin grin grin

ibkaye:

Mixtures are always nice, how about a mix? smiley

Yes it is nice and that is the reality for most girls. But which do you want to be dominant when a guy sees you?
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

Yes it is nice and that is the reality for most girls. But which do you want to be dominant when a guy sees you?
Cute, I guess.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2010
ayettymama:

not, to me she confirms the existence of vampires

and makes me think if u stand too close she go finish your blood!!!

You definately get it.  grin grin grin grin grin

She looks like the type that would have bloody sex that when you finish you would be wondering what just happened but still be in a euphoric state.  grin grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
madlady:

Hiya, cutie. You look lovely today. wink
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by debosky(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2010
ayettymama:

not, to me she confirms the existence of vampires

and makes me think if u stand too close she go finish your blood!!!

Thank God I'm not the only one who feels this way. cheesy

@ topic

I'd personally take the smokingly sexy instead - all that cuteness might be hiding some serious passive-aggressive type behaviour. At least with the sexy one, you're guaranteed hot meet up sex, fight sex, make up sex, happy times sex and all the other variants you can think of. cheesy
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Busybody2(f): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

I know what to say to get myself some nookie tonight.  grin grin grin grin grin

You know you don't have to say the word boo, afterall as my hubby, I belong to you 100% kiss kiss kiss

[s]Oniyeye oshi, see Mr put-it-in-its-already-been-in-for-the-past-20-mins-wham-bang-thank-you-Ma'rm, even hin mouth dey redundant for bed sef angry E nor sabi say girlfriend's back needed a break and diversion from the bedmantics incurred under the almighty sledgehammer of the Jackal Sauron every night, hence the reason for my miserly token offering him a share of my bed tonight, shior angry Maybe I should even install Sauron in the guest room sef, knowing I have to top myself up afterwards tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2010
debosky:

@ topic

I'd personally take the smokingly sexy instead - all that cuteness might be hiding some serious passive-aggressive type behaviour. At least with the sexy one, you're guaranteed hot meet up sex, fight sex, make up sex, happy times sex and all the other variants you can think of. cheesy
I'm guessing you sort of like sex cheesy
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2010
Busy_body:

You know you don't have to say the word boo, afterall as my hubby, I belong to you 100% kiss kiss kiss

[s]Oniyeye oshi, see Mr put-it-in-its-already-been-in-for-the-past-20-mins-wham-bang-thank-you-Ma'rm, even hin mouth dey redundant for bed sef angry E nor sabi say girlfriend's back needed a break and diversion from the bedmantics incurred under the almighty sledgehammer of the Jackal Sauron every night, hence the reason for my miserly token offering him a share of my bed tonight, shior angry Maybe I should even install Sauron in the guest room sef, knowing I have to top myself up afterwards tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

debosky:

Thank God I'm not the only one who feels this way.  cheesy

@ topic

I'd personally take the smokingly sexy instead - all that cuteness might be hiding some serious passive-aggressive type behaviour. At least with the sexy one, you're guaranteed hot meet up sex, fight sex, make up sex, happy times sex and all the other variants you can think of.  cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Busybody2(f): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2010
madlady:

Laangtime, whatagwan, happi nu year babes kiss kiss kiss

Sagamite:

Hiya, cutie. You look lovely today.  wink

Hey stick to the rules like moi, no thread derailing  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Busybody2(f): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2010
debosky:

Thank God I'm not the only one who feels this way.  cheesy

@ topic

I'd personally take the smokingly sexy instead - all that cuteness might be hiding some serious passive-aggressive type behaviour. . .

You wanna lie you don't like the manifestation in bed of the serious passive-aggression I exhibit, whenever you rub me up the wrong way tongue cool cool cool
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
Busy_body:

Hey stick to the rules like moi, no thread derailing  tongue tongue tongue

She is very sensitive. She said I was mean to her just because I disagreed so I am going to be as nice to her as hell to make sure I am not saying anything that can be intepreted as "beef" between us.  grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-387020.0.html#msg5380178
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by eldee(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
debosky:

Thank God I'm not the only one who feels this way.  cheesy

@ topic

I'd personally take the smokingly sexy instead - all that cuteness might be hiding some serious passive-aggressive type behaviour. At least with the sexy one, you're guaranteed hot meet up sex, fight sex, make up sex, happy times sex and all the other variants you can think of.  cheesy

Boredom sex, break up sex, birthday sex, holiday sex, emotional breakdown sex, surprise sex, pity sex . . . I can go on grin grin

But at the end of the day, you base the whole thing on sex . . . it's not as much fun anymore.
They're hard to resist.

You: Hey baby, shit, I had a bad day at work, my boss is killing me.
Michelle: I know what'll help you, naughty boy.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Busybody2(f): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed Maybe i shouldn't have used the idiom "rub you up the wrong way", don't want you to start thinking I am no longer the good girl I am embarassed But on using the free internet dictionary service, the other meaning that came up included:

1. To apply pressure and friction to (a surfacebody).
2. To clean, polish, or manipulate one's body by the application of pressure and friction.
3. To apply to a surfacebody firmly and with friction: rub lotion on the hands and apply to body;
4. To move (an object or objects) firmly along a surfacebody, especially repeatedlyerotically: rubbed fingers over the sore spot.
5. To cause to become worn, chafed, or irritated from too much body rubbing.
6. To remove, erase, or expunge into another body:  

DON'T SHOOT ME OH, ABEG, NA ONLY HUMBLE MESSENGER I BE, ABEG, NA WETIN I SEE I RELAY, WORD FOR WORD, INCLUDING THE BITS IN RED lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

IF IN DOUBT, SEE http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rub+up+the+wrong+way
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Busybody2(f): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

She is very sensitive. She said I was mean to her just because I disagreed so I am going to be as nice to her as hell to make sure I am not saying anything that can be intepreted as "beef" between us.  grin grin grin

ALAGBARI NI E, e don tay wey you be player grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Dolomite: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
Busy_body:

embarassed embarassed embarassed Maybe i shouldn't have used the idiom "rub you up the wrong way", don't want you to start thinking I am no longer the good girl I am embarassed But on using the free internet dictionary service, the other meaning that came up included:

2. To clean, polish, or manipulate one's body by the application of pressure and friction.
3. To apply to a surfacebody firmly and with friction: rub lotion on the hands and apply to body;
4. To move (an object or objects) firmly along a surfacebody, especially repeatedlyerotically: rubbed fingers over the sore spot.

DON'T SHOOT ME OH, ABEG, NA ONLY HUMBLE MESSENGER I BE, ABEG, NA WETIN I SEE I RELAY, WORD FOR WORD, INCLUDING THE BITS IN RED lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

IF IN DOUBT, SEE http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rub+up+the+wrong+way

Psycho Agbaya lunatic always misyanning rubbish and dust! undecided
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2010
Busy_body:

ALAGBARI NI E, e don tay wey you be player grin

Me ke! grin

I am just a genuinely sweet guy. grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by madlady(f): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-387020.0.html#msg5380178

Dis your mouth lipsrsealed

You cool miss Busy_body, long time no see kiss kiss
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Sagamite(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2010
madlady:

Dis your mouth lipsrsealed

What did I do wrong now? shocked
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by madlady(f): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sagamite:

What did I do wrong now? shocked

Leave my liverless self. tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by TOPE20001(f): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2010
debosky:

@ topic

Lol . . u've chosen well aburo tongue grin
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by dustydee: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2010
Busy_body:

Hmmn! na fine girl like you dey talk all these things, Busybody how busy are you really?

1 Like

Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by topup: 3:31am On Jan 28, 2010
I prefer to appear cute and innocent initially. It works because you are less likely going to get guys hitting on you, and thinking that just because you exude sex appeal that you are 'ripe' for the taking.

I have many friends who because of their big bosoms say that this is a problem.

Also, it's nice to feel like you can be wild and unleash yourself with your boyfriend/spouse, not the whole world can imagine what you look like unclothed.

With appearing cute, you have the option to sex things up if you feel, like what's to stop Jessica Alba wearing a v-neck (and she has brought out the sexy before, so we know she's got it.

I have a male friend, who says he can always tell if a girl's going to be great - in bed by just looking at them, that he can tell even those who look innocent.
As you know you can't always judge a cute book by its cover, so this 'gift' of his is pretty nifty smiley.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Tobyie: 4:45am On Jan 28, 2010
Baibe no ned of arguing abt cute or sex. Experience is d best teacher as pple do say. Wat of u av d oportunity of metn sm1 cute n hotter evn if nt hottest in sex dan uv experience. I pry u met me n let juggle d thing 2geda. Shld i drop my num so dat we hook up. Ok 08055593, @ hm im nt droping it. It wil only b drp 4 VIPs. Strictly on request. Jt request im waitn.ur hands up in d air baibe
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by debosky(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2010
ibkaye:

I'm guessing you sort of like intimacy cheesy

Cuteness is but for a season - intimacy lasts forever. cheesy

B_B

Don't worry, I'll investigate what kind of 'rubbing' you meant when we meet in the bedroom later tonight. tongue
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by netotse(m): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2010
debosky:

Cuteness is but for a season - intimacy lasts forever. cheesy

B_B

Don't worry, I'll investigate what kind of 'rubbing' you meant when we meet in the bedroom later tonight. tongue

w.r.t. the bolded, it does? debosky stop trying to be poetic jo. . .fact is men get tired of sex at some point in time, and if thats the only(or should i say major?) thing that you have going for you, when your 'assets' start to obey the law of gravity, you'll be on a long thing!(or should i say drooped thing. . .lol)
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by eldee(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2010
netotse:

w.r.t. the bolded, it does? debosky stop trying to be poetic jo. . .fact is men get tired of intimacy at some point in time, and if thats the only(or should i say major?) thing that you have going for you, when your 'assets' start to obey the law of gravity, you'll be on a long thing!(or should i say drooped thing. . .lol)

Who dash Debosky poetic??
'Intimacy' is the auto-correct translation of the word 'sex' on Nairaland.
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by COco102: 1:41pm On May 13, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] I would go for No.2
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by bouymoyo(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2010
Any woman dat is cute will definetely no how to do da thing.i can prove it anywhere!
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 16, 2011

OMG! look @ my girl RiRi!
I have a top like that. cheesy cheesy She is soo beautiful!

@topic, CUTE TEDDIES! we rule  cheesy
Re: Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? by Nekai(f): 1:21am On Apr 16, 2011
Sometimes I dress for the "come f-me" effect, but the vast majority of the time I would rather display a "classy and cuddly" look. I have never responded to a guy that approached me when I was dressing overly sexy, because I have alot more going for me and I would rather a guy be attracted to me for my brain, more than my body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right To Stay In His Apartment For 3 Weeks? / (VIDEO) Aboki Man Broke 13 Year Old Girls Hymen / FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.