Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation (50580 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / German TV On Buhari's Decision To Seek Re-election / Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Youngdream1: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lols. Hilarious
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by zheroes(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
internet has made some hopeless and untrained children turned adult not to respect their elders!!!!!! if PMB SWEAR FOR UNA EHHNNNN
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by kcowen(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
He hasn't really told Nigerians what he's up to!!!
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by eazydon(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
That man no well,

Meanwhile someone is here to replace Timaya and his music, listen here >>>>>>.. https://www.nairaland.com/3581545/need-listen-song-mr-lukeson#52942765
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by sammirano: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
this is so hilarious.
2shur:
buhari is doing his own yahoo boi format.
while mmm does the needful.

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by NaijaFutbol: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
As in!
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by ArabMopol(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
buhari is just a Sicky old weakly bastard...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Francis95(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Rexnegro:
can You say This if he's Your Father or uncle?

Oga don't even go there....He should just die there....
For me to eat now na Wahala...
He has destroyed this country completely

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by linusbnn(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
dosk:

The scripture says we should even pray for those that curse you
As you pray for his health may God also bless you In health

The FOOLS( sorry for the word) that lack the wisdom to know that if PMB succeeds we all succeed and if he fails we all fail

At 73 he even works harder and goes thru more stress than most of you children commenting because Nairaland has given you an opportunity to feel important

May PMB succeed GOD WiLLING because the only thing that will end the Hunger is HIS success and not His Death or Failure

Oya olodos Start commenting

@73 he is working,is it how far you have worked or how well you have worked?. I never voted this man because I know he has nothing good to offer.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by idupaul: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
dosk:

The FOOLS( sorry for the word) that lack the wisdom to know that if PMB succeeds we all succeed and if he fails we all fail

At 73 he even works harder and goes thru more stress than most of you children commenting because Nairaland has given you an opportunity to feel important

May PMB succeed GOD WiLLING because the only thing that will end the Hunger is HIS success and not His Death or Failure

Please PMB has no plan to succeed so stop wasting hope

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
God bless Buhari,

the fact is that your father and my father cannot lead 180Million people with complains...

I wonder why life is tough with good people, Buhari may not be the best, but He needs to rest under God's grace for a while...
He need to do the will of God in absolute surrenderedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by CXLVII: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
IPOB's everywhere......
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nulax1003: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Until we all understand d reasons for our suffering by identifying d fact that d president is not our problem but the past wastages....until den your eyes will be widely opened to see d good things about buhari administration. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pls GO FOREVER!
Nig. Deserves a thorough bred charismatic leader!!
Enough of MEDIOCRITY induced SENILITY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
The west will b ecstatic, they will probably visit Ogun to make d visit permanent...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Deeypeey(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Clueless President hands over to Useless vice president.
Useless substitution
pls did this stuff happen at AFCON...the no10 substitution..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by aluko360(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
sebi na una want change?

Sai baba is doing his own world tour.

I guess he is going to the SOPD (surgical outpatient department) at the hospital where he had his ears fixed to check if he can now hear properly..........

I hope when he is back he will be able to hear the cries of the masses.

Enjoy your trip baba, just remember that 2019 is only a couple of months away
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Clueless President hands over to Useless vice president.
Useless substitution

grin
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by ephi123(f): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
tete7000:
I thought he placed embargo on medical tourism for government officials? Oh he is not included; Tomorrow they will call him Mr. Integrity. Mr. Integrity my foot! Buhari scamming Nigeria since 2015.

Good question!

If he wants to relax why can't he go to Obudu? If he wants medical attention, why can't he go to the National hospital in Abuja?

Hypocritical leaders everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Kaxmytex(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Patiently waiting for Theresa May to come and have a 5-day vacation in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by OlaMiki: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
check those negative, abusive and curse responses , they have one thing in common, "They are all flat head IPOD, GORILLA , no future ambition lazy thugs , either militant or militant sympathizers
Onechancearmy:
Like a fireman going on leave while his firestation is burning.
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
Deeypeey:
pls did this stuff happen at AFCON...the no10 substitution..
Yes na
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by HealthCoach1: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Are you having issues with your sexual health which have contributed negatively to your happiness.
As been infertile as a man or woman affected your self esteem and confidence within the society and even at the family level?
Here comes a combination of natural supplements called A BETA CARE and GINKGO PLUS.
This 2 supplements improves sexual health, improves fertility, and combating the effects of menopause which are few benefits this healing herb has to offer.
This products have been effective in enhancing sexual desires and increases libido in both male and female.
The supplements come loaded with other nourishing herbs blended together to produce a unique formula.
This products are natural without any side effects.
To get this tested and proven nutritional medication for your sexual health;
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
 http://www.perfectwellnessoptions.com/beta.html
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Cholls(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
dosk:

my brother go back to your kiosk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by stinechykee: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
dosk:

You why I like you Zombies atimes because after you Zombies finish writing thrash here on this forum you people will consolidate it by saying either IPOD wailers can quote or etc
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Adebowale89(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:
c most of ofonjas hatred comment ....after they will pretend dey love SAI baba.........................double addidas face people

spit and walk away

where art thou ur sense devilprotectigbo4?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by anjowaka510(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=sleeknick post=52948819]I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa istrying to copy their past. 
m
bro kudos to u for dis piece,I doff my headgear 4 u.dis is hw to reason.
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by PDJT: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
..Going to a Kingdom run by a woman, despite his lack of respect for women.

Fingers crossed, IPOB UK sense where you're having that your medical tourism, Murderer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by mfujah(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
legendte:
What you plant, that you reap.

I didn't see any Nigerian wish Yaradua dead even at the critical stage.

It is bad to wish anyone evil let alone the president.

But in all honesty, how do you pray for a man who hates peace? A man who has been silent on the plight of southern kaduna people.
A man that ordered the killing of his fellow citizens in zaria because they are not of the same sect with him. A man who killed peaceful protesters in Aba.

No peace for the wicked.
Safe trip anyway.
Pls when did he ordered the killing in kaduna? and seriously i wasn't silent on the killings of the southern kaduna... long live the president...
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by tishbite41(m): 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:
c most of ofonjas hatred comment ....after they will pretend dey love SAI baba.........................double addidas face people

spit and walk away
Hahaha, dnt mind dem they re praying for d man to die so dat osibade will takeover.
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Potoskyleee: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
What a stupid president... Na for Atlantic ocean you go Land. People dey for Naija dey suffer, you dey go vacation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by mfujah(m): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Francis95:

Oga don't even go there....He should just die there....
For me to eat now na Wahala...
He has destroyed this country completely
And u will definitely die of hunger... idiot motherfucker!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra / "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri / We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.