Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation (50581 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / German TV On Buhari's Decision To Seek Re-election / Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by victorazy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
dosk:

The scripture says we should even pray for those that curse you
As you pray for his health may God also bless you In health

The FOOLS( sorry for the word) that lack the wisdom to know that if PMB succeeds we all succeed and if he fails we all fail

At 73 he even works harder and goes thru more stress than most of you children commenting because Nairaland has given you an opportunity to feel important

May PMB succeed GOD WiLLING because the only thing that will end the Hunger is HIS success and not His Death or Failure

Oya olodos Start commenting

For ur mind u don talk well "at 70 he even works hard"
Why won't he work hard at 70 when he spent all his time chewing gworo and sipping nunu.
"The money u don't make while sleeping u will spend ur day working for it"wise man says.
"There is no peace for the wicked, they will be running when nothing is chasing them"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Ategberoson(m): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
To be candid this man ability cannot drive this country to the peak we expected

He thought Nigerian is still the same as the time he ruled in the military regime....that's why he said he will make 1naira 1$

He should leave osibanjo for a month and let see what he can offer as a professor. A week isn't just enough for him to prove himself

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by jidxin(m): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
I heard buhari is sick nd osinbajo had to rush down to Nigeria without rounding off wit d swiss economic summit...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by tishbite41(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nma27:
The west will b ecstatic, they will probably visit Ogun to make d visit permanent...
no b lie o, dis Afonjas got no chill.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by piice: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Rexnegro:
can You say This if he's Your Father or uncle?
are u sure he still has them?
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by prince9851(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
folks4luv:
Actually, i don't have anything to say, feel free to pm me if you want this space lol
gimme ur num
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by sekundosekundo: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Francis95:
He should just die there
Even if he die, his MANHOOD will live on.
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
passionateyouth:
Change?

You must be too stupid and deaf to realize what African China said was O....P....C and not APC
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Eshence: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
buhari and traveling are like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
tishbite41:
no b lie o, dis Afonjas got no chill.
Lol
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by truthstands11: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
So the president of the most populous black race in the world is not invited at the swearing in of the 45th president of USA. This is a big shame. Mr. President, the simple truth is that you are just running away from the shame of not being invited by the great Donald Trump. E go red for you from tomorrow when he is inaugurated. You will give account of the money you gave to Hillary to support her during the campaign. We know naaa. Lol.
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Francis95(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
mfujah:
And u will definitely die of hunger... idiot motherfucker!!!
Oga, carry your dead body dey go..
I don't know you.....
Fucking Gaylord

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by thaoriginator: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Clueless President hands over to Useless vice president.
Useless substitution
mumu and hateful comment grin
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Francis95(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Even if he die, his MANHOOD will live on.
lol yes, it should live on only in the North
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by jaz(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nigerians be waiting for 2019 like...
Abeg make person borrow me meme
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by pcei: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
dosk:

The FOOLS( sorry for the word) that lack the wisdom to know that if PMB succeeds we all succeed and if he fails we all fail

At 73 he even works harder and goes thru more stress than most of you children commenting because Nairaland has given you an opportunity to feel important

May PMB succeed GOD WiLLING because the only thing that will end the Hunger is HIS success and not His Death or Failure

No matter how stupid and clueless his successor will be, he will be far better than PMB. So his death will be d best tin to happen to Nigerians. At 73 he's supposed to be in Daura checking on his cows. If u own a company, will u employ a man of 73 to be ur manager? Obviously NO

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Okeikpu(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
We know hez not coming bk
He will end there sad
Orangutangu of a man

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by pcei: 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
BCISLTD:
angry Nigerian can be stupid ehn...PMB is doing his best daily....no matter the odds....should he not rest??
who is dis one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Less than a week after our NAF blew up an IDP camp killing dozens of innocent civilians our useless president can't even deem it fit to visit d injured and commensurate with the victims, he is busy Flying to UK. #WEH DON SAH

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by pcei: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
2shur:
buhari is doing his own yahoo boi format.
while mmm does the needful.

hahahahahahahhaahhahaahahahahahahahaahhaha, guy u wan kill pesn? Funny u man
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by FILEBE(m): 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
dosk:

please can you help answer this question? What is he going for vacation for?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by king321: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
is ur bedroom caring wife going with u?Mr President, pls make it 1 year let's c wot d prof can change.
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by kings09(m): 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
See dem zombies. After u ll say patronize naija-made goods. Obudu cattle ranch is not a vacation spot abi. Make I see u n ur buhari preach buy naija to grow naija. Hypocrite.
madridguy:
Wish you safe trip and pleasant leave in the UK. May Allah SWT forgive those wishing you death.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by pcei: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Rexnegro:
can You say This if he's Your Father or uncle?
where u bust from guy? Which one be say can he say dat if na e papa? E papa no go keep quiet if e children deh kill people for kaduna, e papa no go order e children to go kill people for zaria. So e no fit be e papa. PMB die die die die die

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by macgodon: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
legendte:
What you plant, that you reap.

I didn't see any Nigerian wish Yaradua dead even at the critical stage.

It is bad to wish anyone evil let alone the president.

But in all honesty, how do you pray for a man who hates peace? A man who has been silent on the plight of southern kaduna people.
A man that ordered the killing of his fellow citizens in zaria because they are not of the same sect with him. A man who killed peaceful protesters in Aba.

No peace for the wicked.
Safe trip anyway.
he may be the President of the country but our God sit on throne and control all things from above in his heart he want to give Christian a though fight but from ages anyone that fight Christians touch to eyes of God, we are Christians God fight our war for us keep fighting us and evil will keep on following you for the rest of your life bad President.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by amodu(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Imagine the curses on an incumbent president and they tag him a tyrant as well as denying the populace freedom of speech.

Perhaps this is bondage of speech.

If I should hear the cry of Reno Omokri, Fayose and their e-rats talk about the absence of freedom of speech, then gods wrath will be invoked on them.
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by raphy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Why will he go on vacay?when the country is trying to survive the recession ?bomb kill innocent he can't even cancel the vacation for sometime.this man is not fit for the country I swear..na God go help us all ijn amen
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by olayinka63: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
weblord1900:
Because Trump no invite you, you want to take travel as an excuse to cover the disgrace.
Is Trump president of UK? May be you don't know the difference between UK and US. Meanwhile UK is not rule by a presidency.
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Can the North/Islam produce a healthy President?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
Is it vacation or sick leave? Heard he slumped in the villa

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by jimmyjenseng(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
sleeknick:
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past. 
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains. 
It is time to take OUR country back! 
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

Well said bro, well said. We can begin from a laid down point if you've got any platform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra / "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri / We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.