Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation (50582 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera / German TV On Buhari's Decision To Seek Re-election / Balarabe, Makarfi, Others React To Buhari’s Decision To Seek Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by purplekayc(m): 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Internet is a powerful tool
See enough expression
"You are useless"
"You are clueless" grin
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by rottenegg: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
So....Katsina isn't good enough for a vacation?
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
In other words he is going on a medical trip
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
sleeknick:
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past. 
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains. 
It is time to take OUR country back! 
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

How should we start? Let it be a movement please.
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Kbraims(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Clueless President hands over to Useless vice president.
Useless substitution
u av really showcase who is clueless here.Be sincere to urslf u cannot do half of wat dis man is doin..
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by timota(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
dosk:

The scripture says we should even pray for those that curse you
As you pray for his health may God also bless you In health

The FOOLS( sorry for the word) that lack the wisdom to know that if PMB succeeds we all succeed and if he fails we all fail

At 73 he even works harder and goes thru more stress than most of you children commenting because Nairaland has given you an opportunity to feel important

May PMB succeed GOD WiLLING because the only thing that will end the Hunger is HIS success and not His Death or Failure

Oya olodos Start commenting
if ur success is tide to pmb success it means up will never succeed cos pmb is a failure in all ramifications.it is only when he rules nigeria that the country goes into recession during 1984/85 and now .it is not a coincidence but failure is in his blood
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Rexnegro(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
piice:

are u sure he still has them?
seriously I don't no Why some people wish other people dead...
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Danfemi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
legendte:
What you plant, that you reap.

I didn't see any Nigerian wish Yaradua dead even at the critical stage.

It is bad to wish anyone evil let alone the president.

But in all honesty, how do you pray for a man who hates peace? A man who has been silent on the plight of southern kaduna people.
A man that ordered the killing of his fellow citizens in zaria because they are not of the same sect with him. A man who killed peaceful protesters in Aba.

No peace for the wicked.
Safe trip anyway.

God bless u for this coment, more wisdom, u ve said it all and so shall it be

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Rexnegro(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Francis95:

Oga don't even go there....He should just die there....
For me to eat now na Wahala...
He has destroyed this country completely
buhari tie Your mouth? is it not in same Country some people dey flex dey enjoy...bro analyse And plan Your cash well, reduce Things You buy in excess before, no be only You one dey experience The hard time Your uncle gej got us into with his reckless govt...
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Kbraims(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
legendte:
What you plant, that you reap.

I didn't see any Nigerian wish Yaradua dead even at the critical stage.

It is bad to wish anyone evil let alone the president.

But in all honesty, how do you pray for a man who hates peace? A man who has been silent on the plight of southern kaduna people.
A man that ordered the killing of his fellow citizens in zaria because they are not of the same sect with him. A man who killed peaceful protesters in Aba.

No peace for the wicked.
Safe trip anyway.
I hav so many tinz on my mind bt i wl jst ask u a question: CAN YOU LEAD A LOCAL GOVERNMENT?
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by CRAPHA96(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by CRAPHA96(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Kbraims:
I hav so many tinz on my mind bt i wl jst ask u a question: CAN YOU LEAD A LOCAL GOVERNMENT?
HEAD STRAIGHT TO UR VILLAGE AND POSE THE QUESTION TO UR PALE....
IF U DNT HAVE ANY COUNT-PROOF ON WHAT HE SAID...JUST SHUT THE F**K UP
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Tonto007(f): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
oh seun and lala thanks for dis space...**dancing **
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by sleeknick: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
deeMarc:

First is to create the awareness. Other things are coming up... Hash tag #givememycountry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by sleeknick: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
deeMarc:

Of course it is... Just spread the message

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Deem: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
What's the big deal for the president going for rest and medical check up? It takes a great zeal to lead that leadership position.Rest well PMB, no level! The Lord is your strength and fortress Isiaiah 26:22
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by CoolAmbience(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
madridguy:
Wish you safe trip and pleasant leave in the UK. May Allah SWT forgive those wishing you death.

No man is God. They can only but wish. God is no man.

He alone has the power to give and take life.
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by joshboo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lol I pity za people za r abusing pmb. We may b forming democracy but we all know sey na wash. Ill b hia chilling and still sipping my soda wen pmb starts his own on them
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by zicoraads: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Misspicy, are those comments not worse than what we see here? grin
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
dosk:

The FOOLS( sorry for the word) that lack the wisdom to know that if PMB succeeds we all succeed and if he fails we all fail

At 73 he even works harder and goes thru more stress than most of you children commenting because Nairaland has given you an opportunity to feel important

May PMB succeed GOD WiLLING because the only thing that will end the Hunger is HIS success and not His Death or Failure

At 73 (though I think he is older than 73)? Stress? Did we force him to rule? Didn't he hear folks like fayose tell him that he is as old as his granny? He took the stress on himself, no pity for him though I DO NOT WISH HIM DEAD. HE MUST RULE TILL 2023.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by rosalieene(f): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Can you imagine this man
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by osusuallstars: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=dosk post=52947877]

One
Your foolishness made me speechless. Never knew people with this your level of foolishness still exists.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by rosalieene(f): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
jusRadical:

At 73 (though I think he is older than 73)? Stress? Did we force him to rule? Didn't he hear folks like fayose tell him that he is as old as his granny? He took the stress on himself, no pity for him though I DO NOT WISH HIM DEAD. HE MUST RULE TILL 2023.
God4bid!! He won't rule till 2023 angry
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by richard870(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
dosk:

What is this one saying? My dad is 74 and still goes to the pent house..... you zombies are always there to cover his gross ineptitude on social media like you are on some payroll

Y'all better wake up and face the reality staring us in the face as a result of having this nitwit as president. And Pls, stop being f-oolishly partisan!
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
sleeknick:
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past. 
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains. 
It is time to take OUR country back! 
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

I think we sud create a platform 4 this quest of ours lets say
#tweeter
#IG
#fb with time we will ave followers
Most of our youths n mothers will join us with time...
#enuf is enuf
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by tete7000(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
ephi123:

Good question!

If he wants to relax why can't he go to Obudu? If he wants medical attention, why can't he go to the National hospital in Abuja?

Hypocritical leaders everywhere.

What annoys me about apc-led government is that it came on the platform of integrity. They promised Nigerians things will be done differently but since they came in nothing has changed; yet they keep making people believe they are righteously different. They set rules they don't follow. Abba Kyari was abroad on medical treatment, there were even insinuation he travelled at government expense which they denied. Now it's the President holidaying and seeking medical treatment abroad. They preach Nigerians should patronise home-made goods and local services but they jollificate overseas. They said no more medical tourism for government officials yet the President spokesman has the effontry to tell Nigerians the president that made the rule is going to UK for medical check-up. Imagine want they take Nigerians for! Mumu, people with low memory. They are just simply hypocritical. Very arrogant hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by sleeknick: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

I think we sud create a platform 4 this quest of ours lets say
#tweeter
#IG
#fb with time we will ave followers
Most of our youths n mothers will join us with time...
#enuf is enuf
Good idea.. I will create the graphics for it. This is what i started with.

Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
rosalieene:

God4bid!! He won't rule till 2023 angry

I know how you feel but he will rule so that those from the B-zone (zone-bs) wey vote am go hear am.

Shey sai baba done die down, while hunger dey ground?
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lol Nigerian President leaving his country to go to another country on "leave".....Even Obama that was practically aworld ruler Didn't go on leave.
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by ripbubu: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
castrokins:
It Should Worry All Nigerians That The President Will Readily Abandon The Country, Abdicate His Duties And Move To A Foreign Land For Vacation. In His Time As President Of America, You'll Hear Obama Has Gone To Hawaii. In Nigeria, Nowhere Is Good Enough For The President To Have A 10 Day Rest From Office. There's No Dollar To Run The Country But Just Enough To Fly The President Around.
Re: Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation by pressplay411(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
castrokins:
It Should Worry All Nigerians That The President Will Readily Abandon The Country, Abdicate His Duties And Move To A Foreign Land For Vacation. In His Time As President Of America, You'll Hear Obama Has Gone To Hawaii. In Nigeria, Nowhere Is Good Enough For The President To Have A 10 Day Rest From Office. There's No Dollar To Run The Country But Just Enough To Fly The President Around.

He was busy working his butt off through the Xmas holidays break while you were resting in your village somewhere.

He's likewise entitled to his leave.
Obama can afford to vacay in Hawaii cos he's got competent secret service on ground ensuring his safety even at the cost of their own lives. We can't boast of same yet, so until then biko let him vacay wherever he pleases.

As long as he comes back stronger and better refreshed to tackle the myriads of challenges of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri / We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.