Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,845 members, 7,909,186 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? (26155 Views)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2009
mama_gee:

^^^^^
so cantell just curious undecided undecided why do u have all your detail, u know phone number, picture, email on your NL
you even put your 2phone numbers incase one cant reach you with one they will reach you with the other grin grin

I did wonder too. undecided Pictures, sure, but contact numbers??
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by cantell(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2009
@Mama_gee,
Curiousity killed the cat.
By the way, were you not the one that called me this morning or are there two mama_gees?
I know for sure the other mamagee bears something like this; mama-gee. So its definitely not her. Its you.

@Siena,
I have nothing to hide. None at all. I have my nos,e-mail and address of my business place in my biz cards,reciept and others things. So why should NL be different?
Why?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by mamagee9(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2009
cantell:

@Mama_gee,
Curiousity killed the cat.
By the way, were you not the one that called me this morning or are there two mama_gees?
I know for sure the other mamagee bears something like this; mama-gee. So its definitely not her. Its you.

and why will i call you grin grin grin what do u have that i like ehn
maybe the other mama gee called you undecided undecided undecided

cantell:

@Siena,
I have nothing to hide. None at all. I have my nos,e-mail and address of my business place in my biz cards,reciept and others things. So why should NL be different?
Why?

maybe cos NL is filled with spamers and strangers with majority of unserious pple, unless you are trying to start a business here grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by cantell(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2009
@mamagees,
What is it with mamagees and cantell?
The other one was fighting me in her boring topic, trying to make her topic long and this one is drawing attention to herself.
You said you're different but it seems you're still the same person.
Abeg make una leave me jare.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by mamagee9(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2009
^^^^
dint know about that thanks for telling me cos from now on you are my prerogative grin grin grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by speaker7: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2009
I cant believe what i just read, nigerians have been insulted badly, please guys lets go and retaliate on the issue, i saw the article on this link,

http://texterz.com/index.php?topic=178.0
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2009
speaker7:

I cant believe what i just read, nigerians have been insulted badly, please guys lets go and retaliate on the issue, i saw the article on this link,

http://texterz.com/index.php?topic=178.0

Arrgh sharrap! You've posted this crap in virtually every forum, under a different name each time, slowpoke! angry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by mamagee9(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2009
^^^^was about to say the same

its like an advertisement now

speaker7 we get it
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by lalaboi(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2009
I dont think the poster is alright upstairs lol. . .washing dishes a problem?? I can imagine what your home will look like before you had your girlfirend. . . .

Gerraway jor! . . .
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Gabry(f): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2009
lalaboi:

I dont think the poster is alright upstairs lol. . .washing dishes a problem?? I can imagine what your home will look like before you had your girlfirend. . . .

Gerraway jor! . . .

Ohhhh thank God he says this. . . . smiley
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by thejonny09(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2009
@poster I support the ladies in saying you should grow up. Dish watching or even cooking is an indication of appreciation and expression of your love to your wife. You are still in the old days of man showing his headship in a wrong manner or way. Your doing the dishes does not stop you from being the man of the house. In my home during the early stage of marriage when no kid and maid after meal I will carry the dishes to the kitchen and we will watch it together some days before I get to the kitchen my wife will say 'oh you don't need to worry I'll take care of that'. On weekends we will watch clothes together man! this is one way you show your woman that you care, appreciate and love her. Even now that we have a son and maid at home I still sit around with her in the kitchen preparing meal and while she watches clothes when am around. So POSTER DO THE DISHES, PLEASE LET THESE LADIES KNOW THAT NAIJA MEN ARE VERY ROMANTIC AND CARING PEOPLE.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2009
^^^ A shining example of what a modern day Nigerian man should be like. cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2009
na wa ooooo!!!
if you really just think about it, the poster is fussing over. . .
running some warm water, getting some soap and a sponge, scrubbing maybe some plates and maybe two pots, rinsing them off, and putting them in the drainer to dry.
GOSH!!!! AND HE SAYS WE WOMEN ARE LAZY? YOURE LAZY AS FUK!
and its not like youre doing it by yourself, you can cut the time in half with a helping hand!
anyway when i do the dishes it usually takes no more than 10minutes, so who cares!!
its not like she demanded you by her more recharge cards or something  grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Gabry(f): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

na wa ooooo!!!
if you really just think about it, the poster is fussing over. . .
running some warm water, getting some soap and a sponge, scrubbing maybe some plates and maybe two pots, rinsing them off, and putting them in the drainer to dry.
GOSH!!!! AND HE SAYS WE WOMEN ARE LAZY? YOURE LAZY AS FUK!
and its not like youre doing it by yourself, you can cut the time in half with a helping hand!
anyway when i do the dishes it usually takes no more than 10minutes, so who cares!!
its not like she demanded you by her more recharge cards or something  grin

EXACLY!!!!! cheesy
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by U1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2009
Goodness! What is Nigeria turning to? Inasmuch as I'm not against a man helping his spouse in doing the dishes, I don't think I will do such if the lady should now see it as something I have to do every time. Hell no! It's not going to work. cool undecided
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2009
we will share the national moi-moi divide the national CAKE! cheesy
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2009
Are we still dragging this issue??
Seriously all the males that said they cant wash dishes are typical example of "wannabe men". The only thing that they have in common with real men is their d**k dangling inbtw their two legs.
You might as well tell the lady not to work anymore, shebi u re a man. Provide for your family, and let her stay at home, and you as the man go out and work ur ass out.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by agathamari(f): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2009
you have got to be kidding me 21 pages already?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

we will share the national moi-moi divide the national CAKE! cheesy
I feel you die Amaka, na so we dey roll for naija grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2009
ifedy:

I feel you die Amaka, na so we dey roll for naija grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO!! i just love that song mehn.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2009
if you're smart enough, you never have to worry about doing dishes! grin
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by dollarPy(f): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2009
some guyz these days have a very stupid and old age mentality. What is the big deal in you helping your girl in the kitchen? My man is not here with and he can't wait for the we will be chanced to cook and do so many things together, is part of fun
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2009
dollarPy:

some guyz these days have a very stupid and old age mentality. What is the big deal in you helping your girl in the kitchen? My man is not here with and he can't wait for the we will be chanced to cook and do so many things together, is part of fun
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by chino4(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2009
People dis aint an issue,just help ur woman out if you love her n cherish her so that we would have peace,doin dishes aint a serious issue.Case closed.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2009
what's with the birthday cake?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2009
did you not see the person i quoted? its her birthday.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by sweeti14(f): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2009
Question1=me?
Answer=yes,you! wink

Question2=do the dishes with you?
Answer=of course undecided

Question3=for what?
Answer=cuz am not some maid or slave angry,at least show some appreciation for the meal and show you love me angry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by 404eater(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2009
lol 20 pages over dishes
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by ibileye(f): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2009
I don't see anything wrong in a man doing the dishes if the woman ask in the right way n not making it a most for the guy. @ Poster get a grip, it's not like she's asking u to kill someone.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Outstrip(f): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2009
Jeez. I am on a diet and someone is coming here posting a cake. I just ran for a whole hour o. I bind that cake and all thoughts of eating cake
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by asunaobi(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2009
Hey guyz! our self pride don dey too much o o o o. We want her to get pregnant and have the best baby boy. We want her to get the best qualification and earn good money. We want her to work long hours, come back cook the best dishes, take care of the kids including the biggest of all the kids (we! men). We want her to respond immediately even if she said darling I am very tired now.

Please support your partner no matter what. It is not easy on them. Just put your sisters or mother in the  picture while supporting her. I have seen some men who go even beyond washing of dishes, to washing of under wears. Remember, when she is happy, you are happy as well. And to the ladies, please do appreciate when Adam is behaving himself, and dont see it as a weakness on him.

When a man and woman come together in marriage they become one flesh. You wouldnt like to see half your body stressing out everytime in the kictchen doing everything. Would you?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Cheexie(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2009
Is this guy alright??

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Where Do I Hookup With Clean Sex Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.