Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,850 members, 7,872,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex (1475 Views)

Regrets About Sex? Please Read, Don't Judge Please / Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by skillz111(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
What's your greatest regret concerning the opposite sex I think we all have one mine is not showing love to my college crush how I wish I could see you again kiss share your experiences too let it all out one love
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by Freewoman(f): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
skillz111:
What's your greatest regret concerning the opposite sex I think we all have one mine is not showing love to my college crush how I wish I could see you again kiss share your experiences too let it all out one love

mine is that my boy friend is not doing enough whenever we are alone, one round he will get tired and sleep off
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by EmperorLee(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mine na wetin sef ?

Ohh, Dj cuppy no gree look my side, I now hate her like shit, mtcheew ugly girl. Same thing with Chidinma, not miss cucumber ooh.
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by BlackDBagba: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Conflicting expectations....
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by jonaifame22(m): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
They dnt initiate sex, making one think they dnt like sex, meanwhile.........
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by skillz111(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Freewoman:

mine is that my boy friend is not doing enough whenever we are alone, one round he will get tired and sleep off
Have you ever talked it out with him to know your feelings?
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by MOSTEC(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Dis is a retarded post, posted by a retarded op. For retarded mind. Welcome to Nairaland
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by skillz111(m): 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
jonaifame22:
They dnt initiate sex, making one think they dnt like sex, meanwhile.........
I think anybody can initiate sex so long as you both enjoy it both parties enjoying the act is the ultimate goal have fun
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by skillz111(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
MOSTEC:
Dis is a retarded post, posted by a retarded op. For retarded mind. Welcome to Nairaland
for once I would respect your opinion cause you are entitled to it but sincerely your opinion is not needed here keep it too yourself
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by Freewoman(f): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
skillz111:
Have you ever talked it out with him to know your feelings?

yes oooooh, enough excuses....... just tired, may quit if no change soon
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by modelsms(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
wish i could have all i love
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by skillz111(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Freewoman:

still believe both of you can find a way to make it work wish you guys the best
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by Mrjo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Freewoman:

ask him if he need asistant?
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by pizzylee(m): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
girls make it seem they all can last long in bed,at least I use to think so...a girl I was with just lie like a log of wood n let me do all d work n dem after 4mins,she z tayad.if guys don't last long cos dey cum quickly, wat cud b a girl's issue
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by skillz111(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mrjo:
smile bad guy
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by Mrjo(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
skillz111:
smile bad guy
na question o
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by skillz111(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
pizzylee:
girls make it seem they all can last long in bed,at least I use to think so...a girl I was with just lie like a log of wood n let me do all d work n dem after 4mins,she z tayad.if guys don't last long cos dey cum quickly, wat cud b a girl's issue
A lot I think girls issue are a lot more emotional than physical they hysteria being though the physical too can't be ruled out so finding the best way to communicate with ones partner is key
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by jashar(f): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
cry I try not to live a life full of regrets.

but....

Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by skillz111(m): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
jashar:
cry I try not to leave a life full of regrets.

but....

Yeah can relate with that but one thing I can assure you as human is that no matter our regret one way or the other you would still come in terms with peace it is just a matter of time so have fun
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by boboyi247(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
falling so deep in luv with my g.friend but she didnt feel same way about me and she ended the relationship based on that.
embarassed
i wish to have her back and hope she love me from the depth of her heart.

this life sha

1 Like

Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by skillz111(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
boboyi247:
falling so deep in luv with my g.friend but she didnt feel same way about me and she ended the relationship based on that.
embarassed
i wish to have her back and hope she love me from the depth of her heart.

this life sha
Nothing is impossible bro your wishes can still come through and if it doesn't better things await u trust me have fun
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by ikombe: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
MOSTEC:
And a slowpoke commented grin
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by boboyi247(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
skillz111:
Nothing is impossible bro your wishes can still come through and if it doesn't better things await u trust me have fun

thanks
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by Freewoman(f): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2017
Mrjo:

Assist to do what?
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by Mrjo(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Freewoman:

Assist to do what?
do the work
Re: Your Regrets About The Opposite Sex by Freewoman(f): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2017
Mrjo:
do the work

confirm your employment status

(1) (Reply)

Is It Still Necessary For Girls To Futher Their Studies? / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins / 24 Questions To Spice Up Ur Chat Online With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.