Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,121 members, 7,925,518 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:08 PM

Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (48597 Views)

Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? / Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by Nchara: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2009
Sjeazy8 is just a boy. I doubt if he is past a teenager
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by jona2: 12:52am On Dec 01, 2009
the viper link=topic=358804.msg5026378#msg5026378 [s:
date=1259624791]
@tpia,u seems to be losing too much sleep over this yoruba thing when in fact it is the igbos who should be complaining. @sjeezy8, your posts are absurds to say the least,bt i see nothing wrong with the pictures that u posted above be they igbos,yorubas,binis,efiks or whathave u. bt i believe that u can do better than what u are doing today. education was meant to make a difference in u and u are not displaying that diff (that is if u truely have it) by the type of things u post here. this is 2009 and the 21st century for the love of mike, and u are still living your life in the reverse position. GROW UP MEN! and by the way,which part of the planet are u living@?
[/s]
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 01, 2009
the viper:

@tpia,u seems to be losing too much sleep over this yoruba thing when in fact it is the igbos who should be complaining. @sjeezy8, your posts are absurds to say the least,bt i see nothing wrong with the pictures that u posted above be they igbos,yorubas,binis,efiks or whathave u. bt i believe that u can do better than what u are doing today. education was meant to make a difference in u and u are not displaying that diff (that is if u truely have it) by the type of things u post here. this is 2009 and the 21st century for the love of mike, and u are still living your life in the reverse position. GROW UP MEN! and by the way,which part of the planet are u living@?

excuse you?

You stick to your battle and I'll stick to mine.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by jona2: 12:53am On Dec 01, 2009
igbo kwenu babes are hot. lipsrsealed
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 01, 2009
Nchara:

Jona is consistent and he has made his position known. That is the difference. The poster has another thread that gave him away as a Yoruba. + the fact that Yoruba folks jumped at this topic which so much glee confirms that the poster represents their opinion.

If you think Igbo marriage is expensive try Calabar/Akwa Ibom. I am married from there and I know what it takes.

I've been asking for simple evidence all day, that the OP is Yoruba. If living in lagos is the requirement for being Yoruba, then there are no other tribes in lagos besides Yoruba.

If saying "abi" is what makes someone Yoruba, then the whole Nigeria is Yoruba then.

I dont see why you and yours always have to jump up everytime anything is mentioned, and use it as an opportunity to bash Yoruba. Why not bash the tribes around you and see how far you get.

Yoruba women are easy pickings, right?
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by sjeezy8: 12:57am On Dec 01, 2009
actually Im in my early 20's and sorry I didnt write any crazy tribalistic comments to feed your stupid hunger.

No one has time to be writing essays on igbos marrying late or not cause i dont give a shit. I posted that pic because jona posted a link to a very sexy igbo BABE. Whether you like the pic or not its your own p, whether you think shes a shame to indigbo is your own p. I dont give a shit, SHES FUCKIN SEXY and happens to be Igbo. and i doubt shes married

and no one gives a shit about how much you paid for your wife

now back to the pic shes sexy dont know about classy tho
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by speaker7: 1:15am On Dec 01, 2009
BREAKING NEWS ON PRESIDENT CLINTON,

http://texterz.com/index.php?topic=183.0
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by Mekana(m): 1:22am On Dec 01, 2009
Buddy, move beyond myopic issues to more intellectually stimulating ideas. why not debate ideology? why aren't we concerned that nigeria has over 50 political parties, yet they aren't distinguished by ideas, philosophy and substance, rather by religion, regionalism, nepotism and quest for materialism. Are u not bothered that the US politicians and citizens are divided largely by ideological issues on economy and social issues, why don't we foster such divide in nigeria and bury diatribe? angry
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by stede(m): 1:57am On Dec 01, 2009
speaker7:

BREAKING NEWS ON PRESIDENT CLINTON,

http://texterz.com/index.php?topic=183.0
disgusting
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:58am On Dec 01, 2009
this thread is really making me sick, some people are just so disgusting in here.
seriously, who let the dogs out?
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:01am On Dec 01, 2009
@ seun!!!!!!!!
this thread has turned into a bashing of igbo women and not just that of everything igbo and all tribes.
then this same seun will ban people for stupid reasons when instead of locking threads like this, he posts them on the front page. its just like bate giving blood to a shark.
this guy has some serious issues and i really can care less what he has to say.
this thread is disgusting and filled with idiots here displaying their tribal hate for one another.
igbos girls are sluts? yoruba girls are dirty and they smell?
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
seriously, seun, how can you ban people for being "disruptive" or "rude" or whatever on nairaland, yet you keep topics like this open.
this guy, SHM!
tsk, tsk.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:04am On Dec 01, 2009
@ nellaluv
we dont know if the poster is a yoruba but he sure isnt igbo
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:04am On Dec 01, 2009
jay bee, iice, debosky?
eh?
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by 0hsisi: 2:07am On Dec 01, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

@ nellaluv
we dont know if the poster is a yoruba but he sure isnt igbo

and if nairaland statistics and  obsession of Igbos are anything to go by,he's an ofe nmanu Yoruba boy with eyes like Segun Arinze grin
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by lovemoi2(f): 2:07am On Dec 01, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

@ seun!!!!!!!!
this thread has turned into a bashing of igbo women and not just that of everything igbo and all tribes.
then this same seun will ban people for stupid reasons when instead of locking threads like this, he posts them on the front page. its just like bate giving blood to a shark.
this guy has some serious issues and i really can care less what he has to say.
this thread is disgusting and filled with idiots here displaying their tribal hate for one another.
igbos girls are sluts? yoruba girls are dirty and they smell?
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
seriously, seun, how can you ban people for being "disruptive" or "rude" or whatever on nairaland, yet you keep topics like this open.
this guy, SHM!
tsk, tsk.

i know oh, they ban pple for the most stupid reasons sometimes even personal, but put a useless thread like this on the front page
it is disgusting, then again some of the moderators are childish
there i said it ban me if ya'll want
who fuckin cares, its just NL, no sweat
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:08am On Dec 01, 2009
SOMEONE SHOULD TELL HIM OOOOO!!!
I DON TIRE FOR THIS DICTATOR CALLED SEUN.
where is he sef? why isnt he managing this site? or where are the MODS sef?
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by Mekana(m): 2:12am On Dec 01, 2009
The guy stinks like Obj, tribalistic like Awolowo and as anachronistic as Ige.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by marocguy(m): 2:40am On Dec 01, 2009
All these yoruba small boys wont learn how to for once be sensible and face issues challenging them presently like their books and school(heard some in their early 20's talkin about tribal marriage issues instead of school). I think seun should create a page in registration for age and I.Q test so that some people will not be allowed acess talk more of write up stupid topics like this. I call for d creation of 2 new forums. Kidszone n mentally disabled. At least d former will not allow kids come around sensitive forums like romance and d later will help spare us of threads like this and lot of others.
@moderators
Inasmuch as we are painfully managing 2 stay togather n answer d name nigeria,let us not equip some tribalistic retards to come out in d open with freedom to write crap via NL to ignite more hate wit threads like this. Stricter regulatns pls!
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:46am On Dec 01, 2009
bullshit thread!
im still waiting for seun, was he not awake when all of this was being said?
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by lovemoi2(f): 2:48am On Dec 01, 2009
^^^
i guess not cos its still number one on the front page angry
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:53am On Dec 01, 2009
i enjoy nairaland cause i get to talk to nigerians from all over the place, since i hardly know any in real life.
but this seun is really starting to get on my nerves. angry
and upon putting it on the front page, it wasnt moved to the culture or tribalism section.
all the isults and curses everyone was throwing at everyone and at every tribe.
gosh, really? not even the MODS to lock it? or even delete it?
if this thread isnt disgusting then, the earth is flat, pigs fly, and Obasanjo is sexy. angry
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by marocguy(m): 3:13am On Dec 01, 2009
Though i hardly comment but i guess i'll go back 2 my old style,choose,read n move on.
I am tired of observing Nl gradually going from very interestin topics making 1st page 2 tribalistic ones lyk dis these days, from '06 till date.
I guess its due 2 dominance of a lot of 'new' daft persons around here and immaturity of some old members we thought wud 'grow up'.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by clickgold(m): 3:17am On Dec 01, 2009
@Poster
You wan marry Igbo girl? what do you consider late? have you ever gone to an Igbo girl's wedding who was 40 and above? na only igbo girls dey marry late? if people like you nou wan settle down on time how you expect our girls to quick marry (and this goes for all tribes),pleaseeeee leave ndigbo babes alone. if you are in love with amaka, ngozi, nkiru etc just let me know i can give you hints that will make the bride price 'free as in beer'.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by 3kay945(m): 3:30am On Dec 01, 2009
is marriage a must
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by lovemoi2(f): 3:34am On Dec 01, 2009
in naija unfortunately yes,
my friend who is 27 told me how she is been pressured by her family and neighbors to get married
that she is getting old
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by Epi: 3:34am On Dec 01, 2009
Honestly, the poster is not at fault because he simply ask a question and personally I see nothing wrong with it or it making front page.  The problem is, some of you sensitive loud mouths on here just love to derail thread and curse before you can answer the damn question.  

btw, why Nigerian men love to marry girls 20 to 15 years younger than them.  There is a case right now where the husband (44) is screwing his mother-in-law (40).  The wife is aware of it and cannot say anything.  Let me not say cannot because she is just a fufu gyal
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by sjeezy8: 3:44am On Dec 01, 2009
lol please seun or moderator move it to the tribalism section and take it off front page
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by sjeezy8: 3:45am On Dec 01, 2009
Mekana:

The guy stinks like Obj, tribalistic like Awolowo and as anachronistic as Ige.

ode you dont know objs real father is an igbo soldier who was stationed in abeokuta?
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by theviper1: 3:46am On Dec 01, 2009
@sleazy or sjeezy8, well i can see where u are coming from.you are not in ur 20s nigga,you are in ur 10 and that accounts for 4 why you seems to he having hardons for igbo women that you saw on the pages of newspaper. i will advice you to please stick to watching tom & jerry instead of coming here to make a fool of urself. i dont give a Bleep what u think cos generally,ur opinion is as useful as a rain-soaked salt. do u think that you will be an internet star by being rude and derogatory to Ibo women? look at Ur backyard 1st before u can talk about other Pple.we are all Nigerians and many of us including Urs faithfuly have been around and have seen a lot and i know better.and let me alert you that no igbo name that i know of is spelt like that. that OBONNA is simply a creation of someones dry and out of touch imagination. we all knows what OBO means in yoruba.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by Mekana(m): 3:48am On Dec 01, 2009
Epi, why not stress the national angle of the phenomenon rather than engaging in this habitual anti-Igbo tirade? The situation is not as dire as the author insinuates. Every ethnic group have their own onions, u cannot generalize that yoruba men are too promiscous because Abiola had over 80 uncountable children. U cannot generalize that yoruba ladies stink because alot of them at Ijebu ode axis, who are hawkers, are dirty and prostitute.
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by sjeezy8: 3:56am On Dec 01, 2009
@viper are you sick, I dont have anything against igbo babes that chick is sexy and igbo kini big deal?

You want to kill yourself because shes an Ass models and people think shes sexy or what? or maybe because im yoruba and i think shes a sexy igbo gal? lol guess what alot of guys around America thinks shes sexy, so get over it.

you have alot of time on your hands
Re: Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:00am On Dec 01, 2009
who cares what OBJ is or isnt.
i doubt he claims his igbo side and would rather be seen as a yoruba, so who cares.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.